Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

That Night...

"A voyeuristic fantasy comes to life."

17
5 Comments 5
19.9k Views 19.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Remember we went to that club last week? Actually, I met someone there. He was seated at the table next to ours and I’m pretty sure he knows you. 

He walked over and introduced himself while you were getting us drinks and talking to your friend at the bar. It was hard to talk so he suggested we move to the corner of the VIP section that was closed off, as the club wasn’t full. It was great because it was quieter than the rest of the club and rather private. 

He was about your height and quite lean-looking. He commented that he always sees you talking and flirting with other girls, so he wanted to take the opportunity to flirt with me since you apparently flirted with his girlfriend before. 

Ah, revenge. How sweet. 

I told him I didn’t think you’d like it if I started flirting with him just to satisfy his revenge fantasy. His reply was that he was pretty sure you wouldn’t mind and in fact, you would probably welcome it as it turned you on.

Very convincing argument. NOT. But it did sound like fun and I admit, the idea did kinda turn me on.

He started again by saying, “Don’t you want to turn him on?”

At that moment I thought, why not? Let's see where this rabbit hole takes me. “Sure, what do you have in mind?”

First, he gives me the look-over. His eyes scan my body from top to bottom and he says I'm too covered up. He unbuttons the top two buttons of my tight white shirt. He then suggests I let my hair down since it's up in a ponytail. 

He gets real close to me and I can feel his breath tingling my neck as he whispers in my ear, “Do you want to know how you would look after fucking in a public toilet?”

I'm not sure what comes over me but I thought that was so hot, and I agree immediately.

He takes a step back and says, “Boy, you really are slutty. No wonder he adores you.”

You notice him pulling me down onto the sofa to sit me down. You look bewildered, but you see me nodding to reassure you that I'm fine and you go back to talking to your friends. 

This guy takes your nonchalant behaviour as a sign to push further and says, “Let's see how slutty you can be.” At this point, I realise my voyeur fantasy may just come true, and it is getting me rather wet. 

He asks me to touch my tits through my top and to pinch my nipples so they would be perky. He doesn’t realise they are already hard, as I'm pretty horny doing this in such a public place with a total stranger just to turn my boyfriend on. It's so dirty, and yet I can’t stop. 

While I'm doing that I notice you are alone and just staring at us. You don’t say anything, nor do you look angry. If anything, you look curious. 

He turns to you and turns back to look at me and says, “I think your boyfriend likes watching me watch you touch your tits... Let's give him more of a show.”

He unbuttons a few more buttons and pulls my shirt apart, exposing my breasts to him. All this time, I never stop touching my tits and nipples; they now are rock hard and super sensitive, with my fingers tweaking and tugging at them.

He asks me to put the index finger of my left hand in my mouth and tells me to mimic how I suck your cock because he wants to know how good a cocksucker I am.

I oblige him by sucking my finger up and down, all the while imagining it's your cock in my mouth. I flick my tongue on my fingernail imagining it's your cock head, and then I take the whole finger in my mouth, alternating sucking slowly and quick. I glance down and notice he has a bulge in his pants. Clearly my finger sucking has got him hard. I'm very pleased with myself at this. 

He tells me to look at you and says, “Let him know he is watching you be a slut… And show him you’re enjoying it.”

He asks if I'm wet and I nod, never breaking eye contact with you while still sucking my finger. 

He asks me to show him how wet I am and to stick a finger in my pussy. So I take my left hand from my mouth, my right still playing with my tits, and I put it under my A-line knee-length skirt.

I slowly touch my clit and slide a finger along my slit. I'm dripping wet as it's such a turn on to do this so openly and for you. I grab some of my juices from my pussy on my fingers and show it to him. 

He smells my fingers and goes, “That's not how you finger a slut. I’ll show you how it's done.”

He roughly shoves his hand up my skirt and finger fucks me with three fingers. It shocks me at first and my eyes roll back, but I quickly get used to the sensation and return to reality. At this point I stop touching my tits and steady myself on the sofa while he continues his assault on my pussy. His thumb rubs my clit, making me even wetter.

“Oh look at you... you love that, don’t you? You love being finger fucked by another man while your boyfriend watches. You’re such a dirty slut.”

I instinctively spread my legs wider to give him better access, all the while staring at you.

AriannaVoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriannaVoss

It looks like you’re enjoying the show from afar with dark lust in your eyes.

He removes his hand from my pussy and shoves his fingers into my mouth. It's very sudden and I'm initially taken aback, but within seconds of tasting myself, I'm devouring my juices from his fingers, making sure to get every last drop.

Once I'm done, he says, “Why don’t you show your boyfriend how you look sucking a stranger's cock? I don’t think he’s ever seen you suck another man in front of him before.” He stands, unbuttons and releases his fully erect cock.

I'm surprised he's out commando, as he doesn’t have boxers on. 

I'm hesitant at first, and don’t know if this will cross the line between you and I in that it's too public, and I'm not sure how to gauge your reaction. So many thoughts are running through my head at once!

He says, “Your boyfriend is getting hard just watching us. You secretly love being watched and being a slut don’t you? Go on. Let's not pretend you are something you’re not. Imagine the fucking he'll give you when you get home. It will be the hottest and most carnal sex you’ll ever have.”

That does it for me. 

So I get on my knees and pull his pants aside to give me better access to his hard cock. I move him to the right to give you a better view of me sucking his cock. I glance over at you and I see your hand is in your pocket. I wonder if you’re touching yourself, but quickly lose myself to the task at hand.

I grab his dick and slowly start to pump it up and down. He’s really hard and there is pre-cum rolling off his pee-hole, and I spread it around his purple mushroom. I move forward and he grabs my head and pushes his dick past my parting lips.

“Come on, sweetheart, why so shy? We know you love sucking cock.”

And in an instant, he starts fucking my mouth, holding my head while he pumps slowly in and out. 

I lose sight of you as he's masturbating himself with my mouth. Then, suddenly, I feel a presence behind me and I just know it's you. 

I hear a zip being drawn down and I hear you whisper in my ear, “Baby, you look so hot on your knees sucking a stranger's cock in public like this.” 

“That's my dirty slut. Suck his cock, baby. I’m gonna let him have his way with you while I watch.”

You tell him, “Just keep fucking her mouth, hard! She loves sucking and cum in her mouth, don’t ya, baby?”

I nod. I feel his dick get harder and I can feel you wanking right behind my head.

The guy says, “Grab your tits.”

You add, “Show us how much you're loving this, baby, play with your pussy. Make yourself cum for us.” 

I manhandle my tits with my left hand while I use my right to rub my clit, all while he furiously fucks my face. 

I can feel my juices flowing down my thighs and can’t believe how turned on I am; this is the sluttiest thing I’ve ever done and I'm loving every second of it! 

I get close to cumming and start moaning on the guy’s cock. He loves the vibrations and pumps my mouth even harder. 

“You like that, don’t you slut! I’m gonna fill your mouth with my hot cum!”

And you go, “Oh don’t worry, my cum slut will swallow all of it. I blow loads into her every day. She loves drinking cum.”

Pretty soon he doesn't seem able to hold it any longer and starts cumming in my mouth. I struggle to keep all of it in, as I’m now jerking him and he’s still shooting load after load into my mouth. Some of it escapes my lips and dribbles down my chin and onto my skirt. 

I drain the last drop from his cock, and without a second to recover you grab my head, saying, “Turn around and let me see how dirty you look with another man's cum on you.”

I do, and you instruct me to suck you off. Once again I have a cock in my mouth, and I enjoy the familiarity of your cock, the taste, size and texture. It's so familiar to me that I would know even if I sucked on it blindfolded.

“You need to cum, baby. You looked so hot sucking that guy off. Let him see how turned on he’s made you.”

You shove your cock in my mouth and I devour it, sucking exactly how you love it, and I rub my clit harder. I’m so horny that I want to cum right there and don’t care who is watching us. I start rubbing and rubbing and I feel that usual sensation building, but today the sensation is multiplied tenfold! I start moaning and it's so intense I cum with your hard cock in my mouth, and it's so hard I squirt all over my dress and the sofa!

At the same moment you can’t take it anymore, so you pull out and cum all over my hair and face, but I don’t care as I’ve had one of the biggest orgasms in my life! I feel your cum dripping off my cheeks, chin, mouth and forehead. You really made a big mess of me but all I can do is smile with my eyes closed, still tingling from the massive orgasm I’ve just given myself.

We clean up, and you say, “We need to go baby. I need to fuck you right now!” and we leave the club with cum still on my face and hair. 

Yes. I guess I am a dirty whore.

Published 
Written by HollyGoLightly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments