Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Susan Takes a Drive

"A meeting between two online friends"

28
18 Comments 18
26.6k Views 26.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Susan was in a rental car driving from NY to the Cabelas in Reading, PA after being persuaded to hand deliver one of her thongs to Sean. She didn't know what made her agree to meet Sean, especially since she had to take time off from work. It was something in Sean that got her to say yes.

She kept thinking "What the fuck did I get myself into?" Susan drove a bit fast because she was late to meet Sean and she wanted to get back to work.

Susan would daydream every so often on the drive when her desire would get the better of her thoughts. She thought about feeling and touching Sean's hard cock. Susan's pussy ached and was moist in here daydream. She would occasionally squeeze a breast or feel her pussy for a lovely feeling. Coming to her senses, she reconciled that nothing would happen.

Susan was beating herself up on why she agreed to this meeting. Why didn't she just mail Sean her panties? Then she remembered how she loved seeing his big and thick cock. Susan wanted to have it sliding and stretching her pussy. Again, Susan came back to reality and did not let herself get caught up in her desire and want.

Susan arrived a few minutes late in the parking lot of Cabela's. She saw Sean and pulled alongside his truck. They both got out of their vehicles and said hi to each other. Sean walked around to Susan to give her a hug. She felt something hard press against her as the two hugged which distracted her a bit.

Sean pulled slightly away looking for a kiss.

Susan said, "No, Sean."

Before she could get another word out Sean grabbed her hair, pulled her head back and kissed her deeply. He pressed his lips to hers.

Susan was helpless with Sean's hands in her hair. They softly kissed, but Susan had no desire to kiss Sean. Sean reached around and grabbed Susan's wrist. While he held her hair he pulled her to the back of his truck. Sean opened the gate of his truck and pushed Susan's face down with her ass sticking up. Sean then pulled Susan's skirt and panties down her legs still holding her hair. She was stunned and didn't know what to say or do.

Susan pleaded with Sean, "Please, Sean! Please let me go!"

Sean stood beside her and said, "It's for your own good, bitch."

Sean then whacked Susan's buttocks....1...2...3...4...5 times. Susan yelped with each whack....6...7...8...9...10 times.

Sean reached underneath Susan and felt her pussy, "Uh huh, you are wet, you naughty little slut. Get on your knees now and pull down my shorts."

Susan was scared, but extremely turned on. Her face was flushed and knew she couldn't get up because her skirt and panties were with Sean. Her desire took over and she wanted to see Sean's cock up close after seeing it on cam those few times.

Susan did as she was told and slid Sean's shorts down his legs. She pulled his cock out from his boxers, gasped and thought it is better looking up close. Susan knew she wanted it.

Sean then told Susan, "Take my cock and give me a nice, slow blowjob. I want you to take your time so I can enjoy your expertise."
 
Susan on her knees took Sean's cock in her hand, slowly stroked it and licked the head of his hard cock. She took it in her mouth sucking on it, while Sean laid back. She really enjoyed the feel of Sean's erect cock sliding in and out of her mouth. Susan teased him licking on the shaft of his cock, then sliding her tongue down she licked on his balls.

Susan was really enjoying herself, and either didn't realize she was in a parking lot or maybe she just didn't care. She wanted to taste Sean and show her real slutiness. Susan rubbed his cock all over her face and licked the head. This had Sean moaning. While Susan stroked his cock, she pulled it up and lowered her mouth to lick lower than his balls. Sean gasped because he has never felt a tongue there and loved the feeling that it sent to his brain. Susan loved what she was doing to Sean and kept licking below his balls while she stroked his cock. Susan wanted to taste Sean's cum.

She begged Sean, "Please, Sean, let me taste your cum. I want to feel your hot cum sliding down my throat."

Sean just laid back enjoying the beautiful sensation Susan's tongue and mouth were giving him. He started to feel that his orgasm was reaching the point of release. Sean grabbed Susan's head and started to fuck her mouth. In and out. In and out.

Susan gasped for air while Sean pushed his cock in deeper and faster. He felt his cum ready to burst and he pulled out. He said to Susan, "Here I cum."

Susan tried to catch his cum in her mouth, but Sean shot stream after stream onto her face. He watched his cum hit her chin, nose and cheek. Sean laid back in the bed of his truck after that beautiful release of cum from his balls. Susan took her fingers and wiped her face licking her fingers.

Sean immediately told Susan, "No! No! No!"

He threw her the panties she wore and said, "Wipe your face with your panties. I want you to keep the cum soaked panties as a reminder of this day. Remember how turned on you are right now when you think about me."

Susan did as she was told and started to put the panties on over her legs.

Sean grabbed her and said, "Who told you to put those on?"

Susan quickly took off the panties.

Sean grabbed her and told her to lay on the bed of his truck. He then pulled Susan's sweater aside and revealed her beautiful 36D breasts. He leaned on Susan and grabbed her nipples, twisting and pinching them with his fingers. Sean then grabbed a breast with his mouth.

EvelinLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvelinLuna

He licked, sucked and bit on it. Susan moaned, enjoying the feeling of having her breasts played with roughly. Sean reached down and slid his hand onto Susan's pussy while she spread her legs in desire for his hands to play.

Sean commented, "Aren't you the pretty slut!"

Susan just moaned "Mmm hmm." Then said, "I'm your pretty slut, Sean."

Sean kissed down from her breasts to her navel lingering and kissing on Susan's stomach. He then licked and kissed down to her wet pussy. Sean slid one finger then two fingers in Susan's pussy with his tongue licking softly on her clit. Susan was so wet and turned on from Sean's tongue and fingers. She started to get loud with her moans and pushed Sean's head into her pussy. She felt so flushed and was ready to cum.

Susan moaned, "Oh, Sean eat my pussy....mmm. Oh, yes Sean! I'm going to cum."
 
Sean licked on her clit while his fingers fucked her pussy faster. Susan started to cum. She bucked her hips into Sean's mouth riding his tongue and feeling his fingers fuck her pussy. Sean's tongue made her pussy so wet and Susan thought maybe she had squirted, something Susan had never experienced.

By the time Susan had stopped bucking, Sean was hard again. He pulled Susan to the edge of the gate and slid his hard cock into her soaked pussy. Sean grabbed her legs and pulled them up over his shoulders. He pushed his hard cock in deep with one thrust filling her pussy.

Susan moaned loud, "Ahh. Oh, oh, oh."

Sean fucked her pussy hard and deep. He slowed down the rhythm and watched Susan's face while she moaned from his cock fillng her wanting pussy.

She begged for Sean's cock, "Please, Sean. Fuck me harder and deeper. Come on harder."

Sean obliged for awhile. His cock slid in hard and deep, fucking her pussy.

Sean then removed his cock and told Susan, "Come lick on me."

He wanted to see her enjoy the juices on his hard cock. Susan knew exactly how to please Sean, and sucked on his pussy soaked cock. She slurped all around his cock, tasting her juices.

Susan moaned, "Mmm, I love the taste of my juices on your cock, Sean."

Sean then commanded Susan, "Turn over."

He wanted to fuck her hard from behind. Susan did whatever Sean commanded because she knew she wanted his cock deep inside her wet pussy. He grabbed her hips and pushed his cock in slowly. She could feel his cock fill her pussy and his balls slapping her clit.

Sean grabbed a hold of Susan's hair and her head came up. He then said, "Does my little slut love this?"

Susan replied back to Sean moaning, "Oh yes, Sean. Fuck your little slut. Oh, yes, Sean I love it."

Sean fucked Susan's pussy hard and deep making her moan sliding his hard cock in and out. Their bodies smacked each other with each thrust, making it even more pleasurable.

Sean looked down, pulled his cock out and spread Susan's ass telling her, "Beg me to fuck your ass."

Susan knew his cock is big and said, "Oh please, Sean, not this time. Please."

Sean replied, "Beg me to fuck your ass. Let me hear you."

Susan knew she had no choice and begged, "Oh, Sean, fuck my ass please. I want to feel you stretch my ass. Let me feel your hot cum in my ass, Sean."

Sean spread Susan's ass cheeks and slowly pushed the head of his cock to enter her ass. Susan relaxed as Sean's cock slid in her nice and easy. His cock was sliding in and out and they both moaned softly enjoying the feeling. Sean started to get in a good rhythm. He grabbed Susan's hips filling her tight ass with his hard cock.

Susan moaned as she begged for more of Sean's cock, "Fuck my ass good, baby."

Sean slid his hard cock in and out, giving Susan what she wanted. He fucked her ass hard and deep. Then he stopped and pulled out.

He said to Susan, "You want to ride my cock in your ass?"

Susan said, "Oh yes, Master. I want to feel my tits in your face as I ride your cock."

Sean laid down on the bed of his truck. Susan moved over Sean and slid down on his cock penetrating her ass again. She hasn't felt such bliss like that in a long time and moaned pressing her tits into Sean's chest. Susan moved up and down on his 8-inch cock faster. She couldn't take much more and knew she was about to orgasm.

Sean also had the same feeling with his balls ready to burst. He pushed his cock in deeper, harder and Susan kept riding him faster. They both had reached the point, ready to explode. Sean and Susan breathed heavier, moaning louder with each thrust of Sean's cock in Susan's ass. In and out. In and out.

They moaned louder and louder with each push of Sean's cock. In and out. In and out. Sean then moaned spurting streams of cum in Susan's ass. Susan felt the hot cum shoot fill her ass which made her orgasm more intense. They put their arms around each other holding tightly. Sean slowly slid his softening cock in then pulled out. The two of them came out of their blissful afterglow and realized they were in a parking lot.

Sean handed Susan her cum soaked panties and told her to wear them. He told her to keep them to use whenever she gets the urge to think of Sean or if she is watching him on cam.

Susan nodded and said, "Yes, Sir."

Sean walked Susan to her car door, gave her a hug and whispered in her ear, "You were a good little slut, today. Make sure you are always that way."

Susan nodded, and got in her car. She pulled away wondering, "How did I just let that happen?"

Published 
Written by SSean08
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments