Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Strangers or were they?

"A life thats changed in one night."

24
10 Comments 10
21.3k Views 21.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I walked down the street from my psychology class. It had been a rough day, and I was more then ready to finally be home. It was later then I thought it was. The sky was just turning a deep purple. The stars were already twinkling. I looked behind me at the sound of scuffling feet, but saw no one. I shrugged my shoulders and continued to walk the 2 more blocks to my little house. The wind felt so warm on my skin. It seemed like it was playing a game with my dress. It would blow around me and suddenly go under my dress and to raise it up. When that would happen I would feel the gentleness on my pussy lips. It felt like someone was blowing gently on my pussy, and it made me slightly wet. I heard the sound from earlier. I stopped and looked behind me and saw a silhouette just standing there. My breathe caught in my throat and I turned around and walked faster to my home that was now only a block away. The scuffling increased as I broke out into a run. I rushed up to the one story white house I had just moved into at the beginning of summer. My brother's best friend Rich was letting me borrow it for the semester at a really good price. Two hundred a month was actually very cheep. I wonder how my brother had even talked him into it. Rich wasn't making any real profit off of it. I tried to hurry and unlock the ancient lock on the door. I had been meaning to ask Rich if I could get the locks replaced. The lock always seemed to stick on me.

Just as I unlocked the door and stepped in a strong hand closed over my mouth. The powerful scent of male teased my nose as he pushed us deeper into the house. The door shut behind us and he locked it. His hand grabbed the straps to my book bag and pulled them off. He dumped the bag where I normally put it.

"Don't scream and don't turn around." The Stranger said deeply in my ear. I thought his voice sounded familiar, but I was too scared to try and think of how I knew him. I struggled against his hand that closed over my delicate waist.

"Damn it Charity. Hold still." He rasped in my ear. I did know him, or he at least knew me. I was frightened as he forced me to walk the dark hallway towards my bedroom. We got to the bedroom and he pushed me into the room. He grabbed one of my silk scarfs and blindfolded me with it. I could faintly see out of it, but I sure as hell wasn't going to tell him that. I felt his fingers brush my neck and slide down my body. His warm lips touched my neck in a tender kiss. I moaned as his hand kneaded my breast through my dress.

"Your skin taste so sweet." He whispered hotly into my ear. His hand traveled down my front and slipped under my dress to the part in my legs. His finger slipped in between my folds into a warm and wet honey pot.

"Mmm so wet and already for me." He said adding another finger to the first. He finger fucked me fast and hard. I couldn't suppress the moan that came from my lips.

"Ohh." I moaned leaning back into him.

"God your so tight, so beautiful. I need you." He said taking his hand from my pussy.

"Please." was all I could say.

BarbaraBabe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BarbaraBabe

He unbutton his pants and bent me over my four poster bed. He slid his dick up and down my slit. He pushed inside me and I gasped at how big he was. He slowly and gently pushed his dick inside me and started to move slow and deep inside me.

"More please." I moaned louder.

"Oh Baby. I can do that for you." He said grabbing my waist in his strong hands and started thrusting me hard and fast.

"OH GOD!" I screamed out. He thrust into me harder and faster then I have ever had a guy fuck me before. I grabbed onto the pretty white bedspread in front of me and held on.

"I can't hold on much longer. OH GOD! CHARITY!!!! He cried out. He grabbed my waist, and his fingers dug into my hips. I felt him squirt his load deep inside me. Feeling him cum inside me triggered my own orgasm. He laid against my back trying to catch his breath.

"Wow." I said my breathing turning back to normal. "Um not to sound ungrateful or anything, but who the hell are you?" I asked.

"Stay here for a second and I'll show you." I felt him move away from my body. I stood up straight and pushed my dress back down in the back and waited.

"Close your eyes and turn around and no peeking." He said gently. I did what he asked and saw the overhead light come on. I heard quiet footsteps, and then felt his arms pull me into him. He kissed me so gently and sweetly.

"Okay. I'm ready. Open your eyes." He said. I opened my eyes and got the surprise of my life. It was Rich!

"Oh my God. Rich?" I said.

"I'm sorry if I scared you. I have just had this thing for you since your brother and I started hanging out in high school. But you would never give me the time of day. Even when I flirted with you. You ignored me. I know it's no excuse and if you never want to talk to me again I understand, but when I seen you walking home tonight you looked so sweet and innocent I just couldn't help myself. I needed to have you even if it was only a one time thing."

"Um well did you ever think about saying...Hey Charity? I have the hots for you wanna go out sometime?" I asked looking into his perfect blue eyes.

"Actually no." He said laughing. "What would you have said?"

"Honestly?" I asked.

"Yes."

"I would have said yes. I had the biggest crush on you, but I was always too shy to make the first move." I said shyly. He laughed and I began to giggle.

"How about we start over then?" He said zipping up his pants and taking my hand and leading me out the bedroom to the front door. He walked through the door and shut it. I smiled when I heard him knock on the outside. I opened the door.

"Hey Charity? I'm in love with you and I have been since you were 17. Can I come in and make love to you?" He asked me. I began to turn red as I let him into the house.

"Sure." I said giggling. He swung me into his arms and carried me into the bedroom kissing me as we went.
Published 
Written by sassycheergirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments