Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Speedo Be Gone!

"A young man is happily overpowered by a group of girls at the beach"

13
7 Comments 7
22.7k Views 22.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words


I just had an incredible experience with Amanda. She's a senior at the Florida Institute of Technology where I just completed my freshman year. Amanda has taken an unusual interest in me since I met her in a computer programming class. She calls me her "Little man".

I find Amanda very attractive, but she towers over me. She's at least 6' tall and is stacked like a volleyball player. I've always been a small guy. I'm just 5'4 and 130 pounds. Every time I run into her, she puts me in a headlock or picks me up while joking around. I can't do anything to escape, she is just so damn strong. I try to be cool and play along with it, but it's humiliating, especially with her girlfriends around laughing. I don't think she intends to be mean. In fact, I think she really likes me. She just has a strange way of showing it. To be honest, I kind of like it.

Yesterday I went to the beach. I had just bought a tight red speedo. I think I look good in them. Regular swimming trunks make me feel like I'm much skinnier than I am. I lotioned up and put on my speedo. I grabbed my bag and beach chair and walked down to the beach.

It was early on a nice day and I was the only one there. I relaxed in my chair in my speedo and sunglasses, enjoying the ocean breeze and a good book.

After a while I dozed off.

I heard a voice off in the distance "Little man!"

I thought I was dreaming, but the voice got louder and I started to wake up. I heard a few girls giggling.

"Little man!"

I opened my eyes. Amanda and two of her girlfriends were towering over me. Amanda was wearing skimpy white bikini bottoms and a gray halter top that covered her nice big breasts. The other two girls were also wearing skimpy bikinis and were extremely attractive.

"How's my little man?" she said.

My god I was so intimidated by her.

"I'm good. H- How are you?" I stammered out.

"Awww... Look at your cutie little speedo" she said. The two other girls were giggling.

Amanda knelt down beside me. She looked and smelled so good. Like a flowery clean smell with a little suntan lotion.

"Can I take a peekie at your little winky?"

She slipped two fingers into the top of my waistband and started to pull a little.

"No!" I said pushing her hand away.

"Looks like my little man is happy to see me."

I realized I had an erection straining to pop out of my speedo.

"Let's go swimming!" she said. She jerked me out of my chair put me over her shoulder with no effort. I knew I couldn't get away. 

She ran into the water with me, the two girls following behind. They were smiling, winking and blowing kisses at me. I tried to stay cool.

Amanda threw me in the waist deep water. The three girls circled around me, swimming with their heads just above the water.

"Monkey in the middle! You're first Nicole. Casey, take off Nicole's top." Amanda said. Casey swam over to Nicole and pulled off her bikini top. I got a good peek for a second. Nicole shrieked and laughed, covering her breasts and hiding herself under the water.

We surrounded Nicole and tossed the top between us. Nicole was laughing hysterically trying to catch her top and keep herself covered. Amanda tossed the top to me at the worst moment. Nicole was on me in an instant, her bare breasts right on my chest. She pushed me under the water and yanked the top out of my hands. Turning her back towards me, she put her top back on.

"Little man! Your turn!" Amanda put her nose and mouth underwater and moved slowly towards me like a shark. I didn't move. When she got close, she went under like a submarine. Her hands reached up to my speedo and she yanked them down to my ankles! I was thrown back into the water as she pulled my speedo right off.

I was completely stunned to suddenly be naked around these girls, but the murky water hid me well enough. The girls tossed my speedo around. I tried to catch it while keeping my private parts below the water. Eventually, Amanda tossed my speedo far and away into the ocean. It slipped under the water. Gone.

"Why did you do that!" I cried.

"It's time to go little man!" was all she said.

She scooped me up like I was a little kid. I was on her hips, face to face, my legs around her waist. She held my naked butt with her hands. I was cold from the water and Amanda felt wonderfully warm. I was rock hard against her stomach. I hugged her tightly and nestled into her soft breasts. I knew from experience that I couldn't get away from her. She gently rubbed my back.

Effortlessly, she carried me up the beach towards the bath house.

"OK my little one, we need to clean the sand off you."

I lost the ability to think. I didn't feel any shame. I just felt safe with Amanda. It was like she was everything in the world to me.

She set me down under the outdoor shower and turned on the water. It was cold! Amanda held my hands together above my head and turned me around in the shower like a ballerina to rinse my entire body.

"Oh...

Cute_sassy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cute_sassy

look at his cute little wee wee" said Casey. I had lost my erection and the cold water was having its effect.

"And his cute little butt. How adorable." Nicole gave me a little spank.

Amanda turned off the water and stroked my arm. "It's OK sweetie, Amanda will take care of you from now on."

She held my hand and we walked into the girl's locker room. Fortunately, we were the only ones in there.

Amanda sat me down on a bench.

Casey and Nicole sat up against me on either side and put their arms around me. They rubbed my tummy, my arms, back and legs to help me feel warm.

"Do you need to go pee pee?" asked Amanda.

"What? Uh. Yes." I said.

"You can go right here. It's ok."

With Casey and Nicole holding me, I just started peeing. I didn't even think about it. A lot of it ended up on the girls.

"Oh. He peed on my bikini!" said Nicole. "Me too!" said Casey.

"It's OK. You should take your suits off."

The girls stood up and stripped off their suits. They were so beautiful. Perfectly toned bodies and impressive breasts. I was in shock at what was happening.

"Oh look. His wee wee is getting big again." said Casey.

"And look at this cute little thing." Nicole wiggled my ball sac with her finger.

"Our little man is shivering." said Amanda. "You girls should warm him up so he doesn't catch cold."

Casey walked behind me a pressed her warm naked body against my back as I sat on the bench. She reached around and rubbed my chest. Nicole straddled my legs, her girl parts just inches above my hard erection. She sat down on my lap and hugged me tight, my cock right up against her pubic hair and her gorgeous firm breasts pressed into my face.

"Girls, do you need to go pee pee?" asked Amanda.

Casey stood up on the bench behind be, standing over my head. Nicole stayed on my lap. I felt a hot wet spray soaking my balls and legs. A hot stream from Casey began flowing down my shoulders onto my back and chest. The strong sweet smell of the girls was incredibly erotic.

"Time to clean up!" said Amanda.

The girls laid me down flat on the bench. Casey straddled her pussy over my face and lowered herself onto my mouth. I instinctively licked her between her legs. Then it was Nicole's turn.

The girls began licking me all over, everywhere except for my rock hard cock. They avoided it. It drove me crazy. I wanted it to be touched so bad, but they wouldn't do it. The girls' wet slippery tongues worked over every other part of me. It tickled, but was the most pleasure I've ever felt.

"OK little man. Now you get to pick who will finish you off."

This was perfect! I looked at Nicole and Casey who were smiling at me, posing their naked bodies to win the most attention.

"I want you Amanda," I said.

The other girls looked disappointed. Amanda was very pleased.

"Smart choice," she said. She pulled off her top and stood there in just her skimpy bikini. Her breasts were amazing. Her body was finely toned and muscular, much more than the other two girls.

I was still lying on the bench. Amanda grabbed my hard cock with her hand and pulled up.

"Lift your legs and spread them," she said.

I did. My ass was exposed to her. She pulled up on my cock to keep me up and balanced on the bench. She licked and slowly inserted her finger.

Nicole and Casey knelt down on either side of me and began rubbing my chest while they watched what Amanda was doing to me. They took turns kissing me, sliding their tongues into my mouth. They directed my hands to fondle their breasts.

Amanda pushed her finger deep inside of me and stroked my prostate. It was unbelievable. My entire body was loaded with adrenaline. The Pre-cum began. Amanda was watching for it. She put her finger on the tip of my cock, drew up a string of cum a few inches and put her finger in her mouth to taste. "Mmm. So good," she said.

Sensing I was ready, Amanda pulled her finger out, stood up and pulled down her bottoms. She was cleanly shaven and very wet. She straddled over me on the bench and lowered herself onto me. She slowly moved up and down. Faster and faster she went. At the perfect moment, she stood up and I slid out of her. Casey and Nicole moved their hands down to my cock to finish me off. My cum shot all over the girl's faces.

"Let's meet here again next week," said Amanda as she and the girls got some fresh clothes out of the lockers and got dressed.

"OK," I said. "Wait a minute. How am I going to get home? I don't have any clothes."

"Hmm. We don't want anyone seeing your little wee wee," said Amanda. "Let's see. What can we do?"

"I have an extra shirt," said Casey. She pulled the shirt over my head. It just barely covered me. If I lifted my arms just a little, my cock was clearly visible."

"That will work," said Amanda. "See you next week!"

The girls walked out of the locker room.

Published 
Written by dfreman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments