Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Penance: Chapter 2

"Alice's penance continues"

55
4 Comments 4
21.9k Views 21.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"All character's are 18 or over"

Alice’s mind was miles away from Father Stephenson’s lecture on the Trail of Tears during 8th period. She’d been an exemplary student all her life, but since turning 18 at the beginning of the school year, she’d been unable to focus on anything but her escape from St. Ignace’s. She might have felt guilty not paying attention to such a horrific story before, but she couldn’t help but watch the second hand of the clock above the projector screen tick and tick, second by second as she recalled her own little horror story. She sat in the dark at the back of the classroom, crossing her legs tightly, playing with the elastic of her knee-high socks, and recalling what Father Michael had done to her in the past week.

After her first punishment, Alice spent the next day limping and wincing every time she sat down in a plastic school chair. The welts on her backside turned to bruises overnight and she dreaded her forthcoming punishment after school. Upon reaching Father Michael’s office, she performed the ritual of bending over his desk and lifting her plaid skirt, presenting herself to her tormentor. Michael pulled her underwear down just below her cheeks, raised his hand in a big show, and then gave her the lightest of pats. She sighed in relief against his wooden desk before looking up in confusion as she felt his bearded lips caressing the bruised skin of her pale cheeks. She cooed softly against the wood while he softly explored her ass with his mouth and tongue. He kissed her like this for some time before burying his face between her legs and taking in a deep inhale, immersing himself in her scent. Alice lifted her head and moaned as she felt the bridge of his crooked nose against her wet lips.

The smell seemed to exhilarate the old man as he spun her around, placed her on her knees and plunged his dick into her mouth again. It was different this second time, though. His thrusts were slower and more deliberate. He took time to look down into her innocent brown eyes as he ravaged her sweet face. And Alice participated with far more vigor after having a night to fantasize about the Priest. She took him deeper than before, longing for the tip of his thick cock to touch the back of her throat. He grinded his pelvis in smooth thrusts as he caressed her soft red hair and it would have almost seemed like he was making love to her mouth were it not interrupted by the occasional slap across the face. When he finished, he stared into her eyes, telling her to look at him as he came into her mouth. He looked down at Alice and degradingly told her to swallow which she did eagerly, smiling up and licking her lips afterwards, happy to have pleased her man. He followed this with his usual, “Get the fuck out of here” and Alice did as she was told.

When she returned the following day. Father Michael opened his door just a crack, as if it surprised him to have a visitor.

“What?”

Alice stammered, “I… are we?”

He looked at her coldly through his red glasses.

“I’m busy. Fuck off.”

He slammed the door shut and Alice walked away confused, slightly relieved, but disappointed at the rejection. “Moody fucker”, she whispered to herself as she stomped down the hall petulantly.

The weekend came, and she was glad to have a Saturday to herself. She turned off her phone and enjoyed a day of solitude, spending her time on simple things like cleaning her room, reading in the bathtub, and not having to sit directly on a bruised ass for hours at a time. The day was peaceful for her, but she tossed and turned before going to sleep, her thoughts invaded by images of the old priest. Tiny clips of what he had done to her played incessantly in her mind. Strangely, when she reimagined it, she saw it from his perspective, sickly enjoying the images of herself as her mouth was ravaged.

Two masses were held on Sunday, and Father Michael failed to even glance at Alice. “What the fuck is his problem?”, she thought as he passed her in the upstairs hallway on the way to the financial office. Father Michael allowed her to keep her volunteer position recording the weekly offerings even after catching her stealing, but to her chagrin, Sister Meredith had been replaced with Sister Dorothy, a young, annoyingly pretty nun with blonde hair, blue eyes, and 20/20 vision. The jig was up. After they had finished filing, Father Michael entered the office, continuing to ignore Alice and fawning over Sister Dorothy. “Maybe that’s what it takes for the son of a bitch to smile”, Alice thought. He exited the room, smiling at Dorothy and actually showing teeth for possibly the first time. Alice was livid. She excused herself to the young nun and followed Michael down the hall.

“Hey! What is your fucking pr….”

Michael spun around quickly for his age, grabbed the young girl by the arms, and shoved her into a deep doorway, hiding them both from view. He stood behind her, gripping her arms and pressing her chest into the wooden door of the janitor’s closet. She looked up over her shoulder at the old man as he pressed his forehead and nose hard against her. She could feel his hot breath against her mouth as he reached around and squeezed her face tight.

“What, you little fucking slut?”

His other hand wrapped around her throat. Alice suddenly lost her train of thought again.

“I… I…”

Michael’s hand squeezed down on her throat even tighter.

“You want some attention?”

Alice's eyes grew wide and pouty. She felt like a little girl again when she looked up at the old man and nodded, “Yes, sir”.

The priest pressed his lips against her ear. She felt the heat of his breath and the roughness of his beard as he said maliciously, “I’ll give you some fucking attention.”

Alice moaned as he bit into her ear, reached under her skirt, and pulled her panties down to her thighs. He then took two fingers and put them deep into Alice’s mouth, touching the back of her throat, then reached down as she arched her back, presenting herself for the old man. But he had another intention. He covered her mouth to muffle her yelp as he inserted his middle finger into her ass. She struggled against him as she grit her teeth, growling with pain and an entirely new kind of pleasure, but the priest held her tightly and pressed his finger further inside her. Her hands and legs shook violently at the sensation that was far too much for her to handle. The priest held his fingers still inside of her as he spoke into her ear in a dulcet tone.

“Shhh. Relax…just take it. Now look at me.”

She looked longingly over her shoulder into the brown eyes of the old man, through his bloodred eyeglasses, not understanding how he made her so thoroughly desire his cruelty. He moved his hand from her face and kissed her deeply. Alice moaned into the Priest’s mouth as she passionately returned his kiss. He spoke to her with his lips still pressed against hers.

“You’re mine.”

Alice nodded.

He pressed his middle finger all the way up her young ass, causing her to quiver and moan.

“Say it”.

“I’m yours!”

She pressed her ass against Michael’s hand, leaning her head back on his shoulder, cooing and softly repeating, “I’m yours… I’m yours.”

He spoke in a low whisper into her ear, “I’m going to do whatever the fuck I want to you”.

Alice nodded and repeated, “Yes”.

“I’m going to take what I want, when I want to, and you’re just going to show up at my office like a good girl and take whatever the fuck I give you, isn’t that right?”

“Yes, Father.”

“Good girl.”

He dragged his finger out of her ass slowly, allowing her a few last moments of pleasure before he exited her. After a slight kiss on her cheek he whispered, “See you around”, and walked away without looking back.

Alice stood in the doorway with her panties still around her thighs collecting her breath, not knowing how to process what she was feeling.

And then nothing. She stopped by his office for days, knocking and receiving no answer. She didn’t know what to make of his erratic behavior. Was it some kind of game or was he really done with her?

“Alice!”

She snapped back into 8th period.

“What? Um, yes, Father Mi… Stephenson?”

“When was the Indian Removal Act passed?”

She stared blankly for a moment before blurting out, “1830”.

Father Stephenson paused before replying, “Very good”.

She walked with her books in her arms shyly toward Father Michael’s office after school, not knowing whether he would be there or if he was, whether he would see her. To her surprise, the door was ajar. She pushed it open hesitantly and awkwardly knocked as she did.

“Hello?”

“Ally! Get the fuck over here.” He had an oddly jovial tone and instead of being behind his giant, intimidating wooden desk, he sat off in a corner of the room at a small table next to a stain glass window. His collar was undone and he didn’t have his glasses on. She couldn’t believe her eyes when she saw the whiskey in his hand.

sammy2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sammy2024

“Father?”

He rolled his eyes. “Oh, don’t be so fucking doe eyed. People drink, people die, get used to it. Go grab a carafe of wine out of that cabinet and a glass. Be quick about it.”

She grabbed the wine and attempted to pour a drink for Father Michael, but he pushed her by the hip towards the chair opposite him.

“Sit the fuck down and have a drink with me. Ah, no. Stop. Bra off, blouse on, but unbuttoned all the way.”

She rolled her eyes but did as she was told. He gave her a ridiculously heavy pour of wine while she adjusted herself to his liking and offered a cheers.

“To god giving people what they deserve”.

She sat down, exposed, but remained still, not wanting to indulge such a terrible sentiment.

“What about… To God?”

“Fuck God, he’s not fuckin real kid. You have fantastic tits, by the way”.

His moods had been so erratic that it was becoming normal for her, but this version of Michael was new and very strange. Still, she was intrigued and took a long sip of her wine with no toast.

“Thank you… and he could be.”

“A lot of things could be.”

She felt a streak of bravery and challenged him as his eyes peered through her open blouse. “Why are you a priest?”

He squinted, looking into her brown eyes now and sizing up the young girl. “I don’t like people. Neither do Catholics. It’s a perfect fit. Why do you need the money?”

“I’m hiking the Appalachians after graduation.”

The old priest laughed at the young girl. “You’re fucking stupid. 10 grand to be homeless in the woods.”

She clenched her teeth and fired back at the old man, “You could have taken the money back. So what? 10 grand to fuck a 18-year-old?”

“Careful, girl.”

He reached across the table and grabbed her wrist hard. Alice shifted uncomfortably in her chair.

“You’re hurting me.”

“I know,” said the priest as he squeezed her wrist a little harder. “I didn’t lose 10 grand to fuck you, I lost 10 grand to own you. Understand?”

“Yes.”

He let go, and she rubbed her wrist. There really was something vile about the old man. He could do whatever he wanted with her body. Why did he have to be so mean to her as well?

His tone shifted. “I’m sorry, kid. If it’s important to you, then it just is. Cheers to your hike. May the nonexistent sky god bless all of your adventures.”

Alice did her best not to smile and touched her glass to Father Michael’s.

“Why are you drinking, Father?”

“My dad died.”

“Oh, I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be. He was a cunt.”

“That actually makes a lot of sense.”

The priest laughed out loud and Alice joined in. When the two settled, Father Michael looked into her eyes with a fondness she hadn’t seen before. She realized his eyes were more green than brown and that he had exceptionally long eyelashes.

“Come here”, he said casually.

Alice stood up cautiously and made her way over to Michael. He patted his lap, and she sat on it with her legs perpendicular to his. He brushed the hair out of her face and kissed her neck softly. She closed her eyes and accepted the affection from the older man, no matter how much he terrified her. He wrapped her arm around his neck and leaned her back slightly so his kisses could travel down her chest. Alice gasped as his tongue circled her erect nipple. His hand clutched her breast as he suckled her. She could feel his erection growing underneath her and began to softly grind against it. He looked up into her eyes, grabbed her face, and forced his mouth onto hers. She resisted for a moment before he sharply grabbed her thigh.

“Open your fucking mouth.”

She did as she was told and accepted his tongue. She tasted the bourbon he was drinking as the two kissed passionately, their tongues swirling against each other’s. They never stopped kissing as they stood up and moved to the desk. His rough hands reached around, firmly grabbing her ass and lifting her up on to the desk. He sucked on her neck for a moment before kissing his way down her pale, freckled stomach. When he was on his knees, he undid the buttons on her skirt. She put a hand down to stop him, but he quickly swatted it away. The priest hooked his fingers into the waist of her skirt and underwear, pulling them off quickly before grabbing the inside of thighs and spreading them apart.

“Wait!”

He ignored her plea, reaching around underneath her legs and clasping her wrists.

“What are you doing?”

The old man shoved his tongue deep inside her. Her protests were replaced with moans as he probed her with his mouth. She rubbed the backs of her thighs against his broad shoulders and surrendered to him. His hazel eyes never broke contact with hers as he pleasured her. He licked her patiently, never trying too hard to make her cum as a younger man might, and took his time enjoying her taste. She placed her fingers in his thick brown and gray hair, grinding her pelvis against his mouth slowly. He pressed his mouth harder against her and she twitched and giggled.

“What?”

“Your beard tickles.”

The old man smiled, stood up and kissed the young girl, letting her taste herself. He stood in front of her and undressed in front of her, allowing her to see his naked torso. She placed her hands against his chest and ran her fingers through his dark chest hair, specked with gray.

“Undo my belt.”

She eagerly fumbled with his belt and unzipped him. He pulled his slacks down below his crotch and pressed his dick against her pelvis and pressed his forehead against hers.

“Put your arms around my neck.”

She followed his command and looked into his eyes vulnerably.

“I… I’ve never…”

She let out a deep moan as he penetrated her for the first time. She collapsed her head into the priest’s neck as he took her. He held the back of her neck softly and lifted her thigh with his other hand. His thrusts stayed deep, grinding his pelvis against hers as he pressed himself deeper inside her. She expected pain, but felt none, just the sensation of being filled with another person.

He held her tightly as he thrust harder. He grabbed her face and forced her to look deep into his eyes as he fucked her on the cold wooden desk. As his pace quickened, she threw her head back and let out a loud moan and he began pounding his cock into her as hard as he could. The sweetness had passed, and it was time for Alice to get what she deserved. He gripped her throat and pressed her back onto the desk. Her legs lifted and spread, accepting the priest’s boney hips. He paused briefly and gave her sharp singular thrusts that made Alice let out high-pitched yelps. He stopped, glaring down at her for a moment. She could see the rage that had built up in him for so long and sensed it was about to be unleashed on her.

He pulled out, leaving her feeling sore and empty before grabbing her thigh and flipping her on to her stomach. The tips of her toes barely touched the floor and her ass pointed upwards towards the priest.

She spoke between heavy breaths, “I don’t know how much more I can take.”

Michael grabbed the young girl’s hips tightly and thrust himself back inside her, touching the depths of her insides. She moaned loudly in shock, but he continued to pound her, staring down at her soft white cheeks and pink asshole, slapping his hips against her as hard as he could.

Alice covered her own mouth to muffle her screams as the priest fucked her relentlessly over the desk. The only other sounds she could hear were Michael’s hips slapping against her soft ass and his grunting becoming louder and louder.

He pulled her head back sharply by her hair and fucked her as hard as he could. Her screams gave him the sweet release he needed as he cried out, spilling his cum inside the young girl. She couldn’t believe he came inside her, but her eyes rolled back at the feeling of being filled with his seed. He continued sharp thrusts into her until he softened and laughed maniacally. He pulled out and gave her a hard slap on the ass before pulling his slacks up and walking back to the table for the carafe of wine. Alice lay bent over the desk, trying desperately to catch her breath.

“You… you came in me.”

“I did.”

Michael sat in his desk chair, looking at Alice’s face, and brushed...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Crucifixed
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments