Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nozomi Episode 5 "Friend Zone"

"Nozomi places Darren in the friend zone, but he manages to escape"

3
0 Comments 0
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

All eyes are on Nozomi and her round ass as she pumps gas in her car. Skin tight jeans that hug her curves perfectly and a blouse that puts an exclamation mark on her big melon breasts. Everyone from teenage boys to old men coming into the gas station has his eyes on her.

She gets back in her car, she sees a text from Darren that concerns her.

Darren’s text says, “We need to talk.”

The first thing that pops in her head was when she went down with Darren’s dad Rodney (read episode 4). She thinks maybe somehow Darren saw what happened when it went down, or if he found out from Rodney. Or maybe Tina saw them. Nozomi is worried. She calls him.

Darren answers, “Wasn’t expecting you to call so quick.”

Nozomi asks, “What’s on your mind?”

Darren says, “Okay, so ima just say this. I’m in love with you, and I wanna be with you. Ever since I first saw you I wanted you. And I know we have a good friendship, but our recent interactions, especially the last one. Makes me want you even more. I want you all to myself. So I’m asking you, will you be my girlfriend?”

Nozomi is relieved that he doesn’t know about Rodney, but now she’s worried about how she’s going to tell him no. She likes Darren as a friend, she had fun dick teasing him, and she doesn’t regret giving him the birthday lap dance and blowjob because he’s always been sweet to her and a good friend to have.

But Nozomi isn’t attracted to him enough to be his girlfriend. She thinks they are better as friends. On top of all of that, she sort of wants to see Rodney again.

She really likes how Rodney’s dick felt, entering her and she hadn’t had a good creampie like that in a while and deep creampies turn her on.

Nozomi says, “Darren that’s really sweet and you’re a great guy. You’re one of the best friends that I have and yes our recent interactions have been interesting and really fun and I hope that it can remain our personal secret, but I don’t share the same feelings as you. I look at you more as a friend rather than a companion. I’m sure there’s some great girl that’s meant for you. You’re young, you just turned twenty-two, you have plenty of time to find love.”

Darren is crushed. He doesn’t know how to respond back. He really wants Nozomi.

Darren says, “Okay, friends forever.”

Nozomi says, “Thanks for understanding.”

Darren decides to ask a bold question.

Darren asks, “You think you can do what you did again?”

Nozomi asks, “Give you head?”

Darren says, “Yea, it felt so good and I never had that done before good enough to make me cum.”

Nozomi says, “I’m glad you liked it, haha but that was a one-time thing. I’m not the type that’s just going to keep giving you head and you’re not even my man haha. At least you have the memory to think about.”

Darren is a little hurt and a little pissed now, he feels sort of embarrassed but he brushes it off.

Darren says, “Yea, haha sorry I asked.”

Nozomi says, “This doesn’t have to be so awkward from now on. How about you come over tonight and hang out, watch movies? About 8?”

Darren figures why not. He’s got nothing to lose. He plans to get some good peaks, get a hard-on, go home, and jerk off to what he was looking at.

Darren says, “Okay.”

Later on that night, Darren and Nozomi chill out on the sofa, watching movies. Nozomi being the way she is, still wants to give Darren a little tease, even though she doesn’t have plans to fool around.

She’s wearing a robe, with only panties underneath. Darren is happy with her attire. It’s enough of her thighs and cleavage showing to get his dick rock hard.

As the night goes on, Nozomi begins to use his chest as a pillow. Nozomi gets really comfortable and falls asleep on Darren’s chest. At first, Darren is careful not to move, so he doesn’t wake her.

As time goes on, he begins to get temptations. One of Nozomi’s titties are almost hanging out of her robe and Darren is staring just wishing he can make it fall out with his eyes.

AdrianaHilton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdrianaHilton

He reaches his arm slowly around and slowly moves her robe to the side, letting her tit free. This makes his dick jump in his sweatpants. He softly places his hand on her tit, hoping she doesn’t wake up, and she doesn’t.

He stops while he’s ahead. Just staring at the loose tit now. He now focuses his attention on the back of her robe. He slowly pulls it up exposing her entire thigh and leg. He starts to softly rub her thigh. Suddenly, he feels Nozomi start to move and he quickly pulls her robe back down.

It’s a false alarm. She’s just moving in her sleep, and her head slides down lower, between Darren’s lap and his chest, right on his stomach.

He waits a minute and pulls the robe back to free a tit and pulls up the back to see more thighs, and a little bit of that big ass.

Darren starts thinking about how he wishes all of that sexy body was for him. He wants Nozomi to be his girlfriend so bad, he can taste it. Then it starts to frustrate him a little bit. He starts questioning why she wouldn’t even give him head again, and starts thinking about how good it feels and he wants more of it.

He puts one of his hands in his pants, quietly jerking his dick to Nozomi. He keeps jerking with one hand and touching her tit with the other. She still doesn’t wake up.

Darren takes his dick all the way out now. He figures Nozomi wore what she wore to get him hard, and so he whips it out. He wants to see what she’ll do so he puts his hand on her head and wakes her up.

Darren says, “Come on, wake up. You got me so hard.”

Nozomi starts to wake up. Oblivious to what’s going on, the first thing she sees is a big, black, hard dick in her face, and her tit out.

Nozomi says, “What the fuck?”

Darren starts to press her head down.

Darren says, “Please suck it again, Nozomi. Seeing you in this robe has me so hard.”

Nozomi says, “I told you it was only a one-time thing.”

Darren pleads, “Come on.”

He continues to push her head, trying to get her to go down.

Darren begs, “Just kiss the tip please.”

Nozomi says, “Darren I’m sleepy.”

Darren says, “Just for a second, just for a second.”

He pushes her down further. Now the tip is pressing those big juicy lips. She knows he’s not letting up and gives him what he wants. She plans to tease him enough to shut him up.

She pokes out her lips like a kiss letting the tip of his dick press against them.

Darenn says, “Ahhh yea.”

He pushes her head down, and his dick slips through her lips. The head is inside her mouth. She is a second away from bringing her head up, but Darren has a grip on her head and begins to move her head up and down on his dick, fucking her face slowly.

Darren says, “Open up some more.”

Nozomi does what he says. He starts to lift himself up, slowly up and down in Nozomi’s mouth. Saliva pouring out, five slow pumps in.

Darren says, “Ohhh fuck baby you’re so sexy, and your mouth is so wet.”

He lifts his dick all the way in on this next pump, and it makes Nozomi cough. Darren keeps going. One pump, followed by another, and another.

Nozomi begins to like this more aggressive Darren. It is usually her in control. Now Darren has it.

Darren can’t believe how good Nozomi feels to him. It feels better than his birthday blowjob. He doesn’t know if her mouth is tighter and wetter this time around or if it is because he has total control of her, slowly fucking her pretty face.

Another slow pump. His dick going through the saliva is so loud.

Darren says, “Shit baby.”

Darren knows he is about to cum. He snatches his dick from her mouth, and presses it against Nozomi’s face. A squirt of cum shoots on Nozomi’s cheek. It makes her flinch but Darren keeps her head in place. Another squirt. This one lands on her big lips.

Darren puts his dick back in her mouth and starts moving her head up and down. A faster pace than before. Nozomi takes it. About ten times up and down. He cums again right inside of her mouth.

He lets go of her head and exhales. Nozomi catches her breath and spits his cum out on his balls.

Nozomi likes this new Darren.

THE END

 

Published 
Written by Erotictalesxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors