Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Neighbor, New Chapter

"Dominated into capitulation awakens a submissive side..."

24
9 Comments 9
8.4k Views 8.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I spent the ensuing week in mass confusion about my sexuality. My new neighbor had 'forced' me to take his cock into my mouth and shot a healthy amount of semen onto my face. I couldn't feel more emasculated. But rather than cleaning myself off in disgust, I elected to wear it and jack to porn instead.

 

Feeling Carl's semen dry on me served more as a turn-on than anything else. I was uncomfortable with the situation enough to avoid further contact with him. My morning coffee moved indoors and checking mail was done late at night. I even started tip-toeing down the stairs to my door. I felt a prisoner in my own home. Yet, I couldn't deny how excited I felt when he took control. Moreover, I couldn't deny I wanted more. I knew I'd eventually break down and make it a point to see him again.

 

The week passed without incident and decided I'd brave the usual cup of coffee on my deck. Half surprised and half not, Carl emerged onto his deck with his watering can in hand. Again, in his blue robe. Untied. "Hiya, Bob," he said. "How's my little cock-sucker doing today?" I went flush when I saw him come out, but exponentially so when he said that! 

 

I froze and looked around as if concerned anyone heard him. I squirmed in my chair and nervously looked away. I didn't know how to react.

 

"Don't be shy, Bob. It'll be our little secret. No one needs to know," he said as he approached the low shrubbery between us. "No one needs to know that you're in denial of being a cock-sucking slut." He put his watering can down, spread his robe open, and arched forward to fully expose his cock as if to taunt me into agreement.

 

"You know you want this again," he snickered as he cupped his balls and pulled them upward. "And I can't tell you how pleased I am to move right next door to such a submissive cock-sucker as you are." I had to admit that the sight of his cock being so overtly exposed made my stomach knot. I shook so hard that I dropped my cup and it burst at my feet. He laughed and said "Yep, you definitely want this again. Clean up and I'll be over in few. I'm happy to oblige." With that, he turned and reentered his unit closing his door as if it were a click on a stop-watch... beginning a count down.

 

I was totally unprepared for that degree of forwardness but had to admit that I'd showered early and was sans PJs under my own robe that morning. Maybe I had hoped what was happening would actually happen. I've struggled all week with what I'd done and how easily I complied with Carl's perversion and was beginning to believe that I was indeed a closet cock-sucker. Any denial to the contrary was eroding away.

 

I swept up the glass, disposed of the shards and sat back down with my coffee. My knee was bobbing with nerves. Twenty minutes went by and my hard-on was waning. I was on the verge of returning to the sanctity of my living room when I heard a knock at my front door. My stomach fluttered. It's Carl. It had to be. Did I want to open the door? Was I really what he said I was? My dick responded with a resounding yes and opened the door.

 

There stood Carl in his blue robe. Open wide and showing off a rather thick and erect dick. I didn't even try averting my eyes. I full-on gawked at it. My mouth involuntarily watered and gaped open, excited but uncomfortable with what's been started.

 

Without even bothering to come into the privacy of my home, he reached out and pulled the tie on my robe. I was frozen as he pulled it open and exposed my semi-erect dick. "No jewelry today, Bob?" he said as he reached out to grab my balls between his forefinger and thumb and gave them a smart tug. "I think you need to put that thing back on, Bob. I'd like to see it - without the shorts this time." Another hard tug. Without stepping inside, he gently, but firmly pushed aginst my exposed chest. "Now, Bob. Go put it on," he paused. "Better yet, put it on while I watch," he smiled as he began fondling his dick in the hallway of my front door.

AliceNewcombe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceNewcombe

 

I can't explain why, but I complied like a well-trained dog. I went to my bedroom and returned with my weighted donut and began tugging at my balls to seat them inside and close the magnetic ends to collar them inside. It wasn't so much that I was doing a private ritual in front of a guy as much as it was that I complied with exposing myself and attaching a ball weight so readily. Again, my mind was spinning as he smiled as he had me drop my robe and spun me around as if to examine the merchandise. I felt so cheap.

 

As if the weight weren't enough, he reached out to tug hard on the weight around my balls. I endured increasing pain before I realized he was directing me to kneel. We were still at my door! Carl in the hall and me in the foyer. My knees straddling over the sill in between. Our building had six units, two neighboring across from each other on each of three levels. I feared someone might come downstairs and witness my kneeling with a weight hanging from my balls before a guy in an open robe. 

 

"It's been a while, Bod. We both need release." He pulled my face in by my neck and effortlessly inserted his cock into my mouth. I didn't put up a struggle as he began to fuck my face like the compliant slut I'd become. I was conscious that there were other people that lived in the building, but I/we were on the lower floor. No one to casually walk by and be disgusted by the open act of sex in their hallways. Frankly, at that point, I didn't really care. I just accepted Carl's pistoning cock and tried to keep the gurgling sounds of wet sex and gagging to a minimum, hoping whatever sounds there were didn't echo their way up and throughout the building.

 

It wasn't long before Carl let out an embarrassingly loud moan and once again took a healthy rope of semen onto my face. I was terrified that someone, if not everyone, heard it and would come down to check out what had happened. It didn't seem that Carl cared a bit as he wiped the last of his cum onto my nose, he said "See you again soon, slut. Be prepared. I've got plans for you." He turned to enter his door across from me.

 

I was still on my knees and panting with copious semen draining down my face as I watched Carl's door close behind him. I wondered what depravity my new neighbor had in store when saying, 'Be prepared, he's got plans for me'. All I was sure of was that my dick was raging and I needed to get off. Even though I touched myself, it was odd how I felt that it wasn't my place to cum with his dick in my mouth. I was strangely content to be used by Carl until he was spent and then leave me to take care of myself after he was spent and gone.

 

And that's what I did.

 

As I jacked to porn, my mind replayed that visit -and the first time we'd met. How did I all of a sudden become so submissive? Submissive enough to allow guy I just met boss me around enough to take his dick into my mouth - let alone the humiliation of attaching a ball-weight in front of him. And taking a facial at my door sill for anyone to see? I was wrestling with the false belief that I'd been perfectly normal, heterosexual guy until then. A long-suppressed submissive streak was being brought into the light of day and I was strangely excited by it - let alone where it would lead. How did I get like this?

 

Maybe it was his overt nudity. Maybe it had something to do with being 'caught' wearing my weight. I would never know the origins of my submissiveness to Carl, but could not and would not deny that he exposed an inner desire I wasn't even aware existed. I shuddered to think about the weight of those words: "Be prepared," and "I've got plans for you." My stomach fluttered again with a mix of fear and anticipation as I wiped my face to wet my hand with his semen. Sperm was a great lubricant to jack with... and the realization that it was someone else's lube this time had me soon erupt into orgasm.

Published 
Written by bifan2see
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments