Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My best friend, the love of my life, Chapter Two

14
7 Comments 7
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words
The next few days passed in a blur, nothing seemed to happen and I was walking around in a slump. My parents seemed to guess what had happened after Jessica's abrupt exit the other night and as a result were being extra nice to me. That only made the ache I was feeling become worse. I couldn't understand how something could go from so special to so disastrous that quickly. I began to wonder if I had imagined how Jess had reacted. I was so sure she felt it too. Now fear began to creep in as to whether I'd lost all hope at something more, and whether I'd lost her friendship altogether.

Six days had passed since the fateful night in my bedroom when I received a text message from Jess. My heart leapt when I saw the sender and I opened it immediately. "Hey James, was just wondering if you'll be at Jason's party tonight? xo'

I texted back immediately.

'Hell yeah, it will be great to see everyone one last time before uni xo'

Honestly, I hadn't even thought about Jason's party all week and my spirits started to lift when I realised I would see Jess again. My phone beeped again.

'Great, I'll see you there. :) xox'

This was a standard response, I wondered whether she just wanted to ignore what had happened between us. She seemed to be acting normal with me.

'We cool Jess? xox'

I decided to ask her outright in a text. It took a little longer for her response.

'Yeah, course (: xoxo'

I felt a smile stretch across my face as I sprung up and got ready for the party. Three hours later and another half a bottle of aftershave down I was asking my dad for a lift to Jason's. He agreed, but only after giving the typical speech.

"Yeah son, I'll take you, but don't drink too much! I won't be the one cleaning up your sick at the end of the night!" He laughed.

"Dad, I'm 18 and besides I can handle my drink. I've never thrown up because of it!" I proudly announced, to which he just rolled his eyes and grabbed his car keys from the kitchen worktop.

Jason's house was huge. It had more rooms than you could count and although Jason was one of those cocky, self-worshipping guys nobody really liked, people put up with him because he threw the best parties. I saw a gathering of people in the courtyard out front and told dad to pull up. I expressed my thanks as I stepped out the car and made my way over to the group. A couple of my mates, Jack and Will called me over and I was handed a can of lager.

Half an hour and two more lagers later I began to wonder where Jess was. I left my mates, saying I needed to use the bathroom and went to go look for her. I dodged my way between inebriated teens to discover she was nowhere to be seen on the bottom floor of the house. I pulled out my phone to text her when the sound of muffled, but raised voices drifted down from a staircase nearby. My curiosity peeked and I started tiptoeing up the stairs.

I could now clearly hear the gruff voice of Sam and the strained voice of Jess. I didn't want to intrude so I remained out of sight. Jess spoke.

"Sam, Durham is the best place for me to go, the literature programme is second to none in the country!"

I could hear the restraint in her voice showing she was holding back tears. I felt my blood begin to boil.

"Yeah, so it's nothing to do with HIM?" The emphasis and venom in the last word was menacing.

"What? No, Sam... I didn't even know he was going there when I applied... We're just friends!"

My heartbeat quickened, and the anger within me rose as I now recognised she could no longer hold back the tears that had been beating at her defences.

"Oh, whatever Jess." Defeated, Sam let out an exasperated noise and I heard him trudge off up the other end of the hallway. I gave Jess a couple minutes because I didn't want her to think I had listened to their argument. Then I took the last couple steps, calling her name as I did.

"James, oh hey!" She smiled, inconspicuously wiping her forearm across her face. My heart ached for her. She looked me up and down before continuing. "You look good," she complemented me. I felt a blush spread across my cheeks. I'd gone for the White Hollister shirt, tan chinos and white and black Vans and clearly it had been a good selection.

"Not as good as you, I know!" I replied.

She looked stunning in a little black dress and heels. I felt a stirring in my trousers as I openly checked her out. Her cheeks went as red as her auburn hair which she wore loose tonight in soft curls. We stood smiling at each other for a few seconds before she gathered herself.

"Anyway, I'm glad you made it...

AmaiaTaylor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaiaTaylor

Although a little late" she gave me a girlish giggle as she began closing the gap towards me and that's when I noticed that she too was under the influence of alcohol.

"Why when did you get here?" I asked her, trying to avoid getting lost in the sea of green that were her eyes.

"A couple hours ago. I've already had too much wine but you know, YOLO!"

She gave me another one of her giggles and that's when I knew she was too drunk. She hated the term she used, in fact, we often took the piss out of people that said it. I felt a lump form in my throat as her delicate hand touched my chest. She was now standing directly in front of me and my back was against the wall.

If I'd been asked ten minutes previous to that moment what my reaction would have been to her actions I would have said without a doubt I'd have grabbed her and shown her just how much I loved her. But she was drunk and she'd just had a bust-up with her boyfriend. She was vulnerable and all of a sudden I found that I was the one feeling reluctant. It shouldn't happen in those circumstances. She was too precious to me to take advantage like that. But then I looked into her deep green eyes. And I was lost.

She looked into my soul and then pressed herself against me, her hungry tongue finding mine in seconds. We devoured each other's faces, kissing like it would save the world. I felt her heart thumping against my chest and mine was fighting back violently. Her hands were starting to explore my hard, lean body as mine combed through her soft hair. My mind felt like it was about to explode, I was losing all reason.

"No, wait!"

Who said that? It was me. I could barely recall stopping it but apparently I had. Jess looked up at me shocked, panting hard. 

She looked hurt, like a puppy denied a treat and my heart began to ache again.

"Jessica, I want this. God knows I want this so bad. But you don't. I'd be taking advantage and it's not right." I explained to her, all the time aware of the proximity of her hand to my fully erect shaft.

"No, James, you're wrong. I do want this, I know I shouldn't but I do. And so what if it takes a little liquid confidence to admit it."

She moved her hand over my leg slightly to rest on my throbbing hardness. She smiled triumphantly. "I want this." She whispered, squeezing her hand around me. I let out a small grunt as she opened the door to the bedroom next to us and pushed me inside. Before I knew what was happening she had locked the door behind us, turned on the light and nudged me towards the bed.

"Now be quiet James, I've wanted to do this for a long time." She smiled at me, crouching down to her knees and unzipping the fly to my chinos. Then in one swift movement, she hoisted my trousers half way down my legs and my cock sprung free. She let out a little gasp and licked her lips before licking her way up and down me.

I couldn't stifle the groan and my right hand moved instinctively to the side of her face. She took the head into her mouth and then proceeded to move her head forward, taking just over half of me into her little mouth. Then I felt her gag reflex kick in but she didn't spit me out. I remained there, halfway lodged into sweet Jessica's mouth as she started to work her mouth back and forward more quickly. One of her hands went to my thigh for support and the other wrapped firmly around my thick shaft as she began to firmly pump her hand whilst still fucking me expertly with her mouth. It was rapidly becoming too much and I felt myself starting to unravel. Seemingly aware of the building orgasm within me, Jess picked up her pace and gripped me harder, letting me know where I was to cum. I starting meeting her mouth, thrust for thrust, and that was my undoing.

"Fuuuuuck," I grunted releasing spurt after spurt of cum down the back of Jess's throat. She took it all like a champ and licked and squeezed me clean when I was finished.

"Wow," was all I could manage as she looked shyly up at me. She opened her mouth to say something as we heard footsteps reaching the top of the nearby staircase. Then we heard a gruff voice calling her name close to the door of the bedroom. Too close.

The story of these two characters is just beginning, please stay tuned for more chapters in this series and if you haven't already, please read chapter one to get the background of them. I really appreciate you all taking the time to read my story and would love to see what you think of it through comments and scores. Thanks, guys and gals.

Published 
Written by Niner94
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments