Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Liz's First Taste Of Pussy

"Liz reluctantly has a lesbian experience"

14
5 Comments 5
35.5k Views 35.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
Liz enjoyed men. She liked them to charm her knickers off, and they were often charmed on a regular basis.

Being slim, blonde, attractive and very busty (34E), she was constantly the centre of attention. And even when she was in what she would call a steady relationship, it was difficult for her to avoid attention from the other men.

Liz had never ever given women a thought, she was heterosexual. There were plenty of men after her, plenty of cock to fulfill her needs, so women just did not play a part in her sexual life whatsoever. In fact, they never crossed her mind.

On a Thursday evening, she often went out straight after work with her work colleagues. Nothing major, just a few glasses of wine between 5-8pm, then off home. It broke the week up, and it was a nice time to catch up.

These Thursday evenings were becoming more popular, with more and more people turning up, then sometimes her work colleagues would invite their friends.

Holly who worked with Liz brought along Kay and Jennifer one week, and they became regular participants in the early evening sessions.

Kay was dark, slim and stunningly attractive, a really nice figure. Jennifer was smaller, blonde and very busty. Jennifer had a lovely smile, blue eyes, but would feel a little awkward about her breast size, so would tend to wear clothes to hide them.

Both girls had a great sense of humour, so Liz was instantly drawn towards the, and she was getting to know them quite well.

Both girls were very touchy feely towards Liz. When they saw her, they would both hug her, comment on her dress, and often cup her breasts and comment about how gorgeous they were. Liz found this a little odd, but as they were both very friendly, didn't read anything into it, and often touched them back in a what Liz thought was a jokey way. Once they had got to know each other, the touching would happen whenever they met, but it just didn't bother Liz either way.

After several weeks of these Thursday evenings, Kay who was the stronger personality of the two girls suggested Liz joined them on a Wednesday evening at her home, where she had a girly night with Jennifer. Liz wondered what this included, and Kay said they often get clothes from catalogues to try on, and paint each others nails etc, just a bit of girly fun.

Liz liked the idea of this and it was planned for a few weeks ahead, when everybody was free, and it also gave time to order clothes for them all to try on.

On the day, Liz wore a short skirt and t-shirt, underneath she had a bra and tiny thong as usual, and off she popped with her bags of clothes and a bottle of wine.

As usual, when they met Kay and Jennifer kissed Liz, followed by commenting on how gorgeous she was, and how her breasts were so fantastic, followed by the usual cupping of her breasts, which Liz was now getting used too.

Liz was early twenties, both Kay and Jennifer were late twenties, so both were a little more confident than her, so the two girls really took control of the evening, poured the wine and after a while suggested they get all the clothes out and try them on. Liz was a little overdressed as both Kay and Jennifer were just in short dressing gowns, so it appeared they must have both recently come out of the shower.

They all moved to Kay's bedroom upstairs to try their clothes on, which Kay said would ensure nobody would see them should they look in from outside. The room was big, plenty of room for all three of them to change, large mirrors on the wall, and the centrepiece being a large comfy looking king size bed with loads of pillows and cushions.

Jennifer and Kay tried clothes on first as they only had the gowns on. They just undid the gowns, and for the first time she saw how stunning Kay's slim frame was, and how big Jennifers large but perfect breasts were. Both girls requested Liz's help to help them into their new clothes, so they were already getting close to each other.

When the Kay and Jennifer had tried their dresses on, they just removed them, so they were completely naked, and then they requested Liz tried her outfit on.

Liz had a short tight dress to try on first, which was one that Kay had ordered for her. Suddenly all eyes were on Liz as she pulled her t-shirt over her head, and unzipped her skirt.
 
For the first time she felt a little uncomfortable, when she was suddenly down to her bra and knickers, and Kay and Jennifer made comments about her gorgeous body. Kay and Jennifer suddenly moved forward to help Liz get the tight dress over her head, and Kay commented as she was pulling it down that she would need to go braless with this one.

Liz just had her arms in the air, her new dress over her head, as Kay undid the clasp on her bra, to unleash her gorgeous 34E breasts. Liz felt even more uncomfortable at that point, but even more so when Jennifer started to pull her knickers down so there would be no visible panty line.

Liz was in limbo, naked, unable to move, when Kay suddenly reached round and cupped Liz's breasts in her hands.

"You are gorgeous Liz, I wish I had breasts like you" she said as she gently massaged her sensitive breasts.

This was a great deal more touching from the girls that Liz was used too. She thought she should pull away, but she had feelings inside that were nice. Like so many times before, she didn't say anything, she just waited for the event to unfold.

Jennifer was on her knees, in front of Liz, but carresing her bottom, then she commented "Kay, Liz has a gorgeous shaved pussy, come and look". Liz started to realise the event was unfolding rather quickly.

Kay finally helped Liz and pulled the dress over Liz's shoulders and gently smoothed it over her large breasts, caressing her all the time, but she didn't pull it completely down, she left it above her waist and moved around the front and got on her knees with Jennifer.

"Wow Liz, Jennifer is right, you have a gorgeous pussy too" she said as her hand reached between Liz's legs.

Kay then kissed Liz on the stomach, before getting up and kissing her full on her lips, while Jennifers fingers wandered towards Liz's sex.

BlondieStarrr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BlondieStarrr

Jennifers fingers were trying to find their goal and this was helped by Liz, who now naturally started to part her legs to give Jennifer the access she needed.

Kay was tongue kissing Liz, while Jennifer now had a finger inside Liz's now soaking wet pussy.

Liz continued to show no resistance, she wasn't a lesbian, and she didn't consider herself bisexual, but she was so much enjoying the kiss from Kay, and Jennifer was so gentle with her pussy that her juices were flowing and she was more than a little confused inside.

Liz was their's now for the taking, they knew there would be no resistance when she let out a little moan when Jennifers tongue started to tease her clitty.

At that point, they knew it was okay to take it to the next level, so they both moved Liz back onto the bed, removing the new dress as they did so. They gently lay her down, as Jennifer pushed her legs back to reveal Liz's open pussy to them both, which Jennifer swiftly started to feast on.

Kay just looked at Liz and said "this is what our girly nights consist of, I hope you like them", Liz just smiled back as Kay started sucking on her breasts, kissing and holding her as Jennifer continued to tease and excite Liz.

After the initial shock, Liz was now getting settled and a little more relaxed and enjoying what the girls were doing. Kay and Jennifer were being so gentle, so to ease Liz into the situation, ensuring she was relaxed, and they were clearly getting turned on by their new prey.

Kay was the leader, and when she saw that Jennifer was building Liz up nicely to an orgasm with her tongue, she knew it was time to introduce her to the delights of pussy.

Kay sat across Liz's shoulders, and when she knew she was almost cumming, she pushed her sex towards Liz's mouth, then pulled Liz's head forward to meet it.

Initially Liz didn't react, but as the waves of pleasure inside her became stronger, Liz gently started her very first pussy licking experience. "Come on Liz, make me cum too" requested Kay as she pulled Liz towards her pussy.

Jennifer played her part perfectly, teasing Liz, but leaving her on the edge, so to ensure she pleasured her friend. Jennifer then started holding back more, and Liz was desperate to cum, and Liz started pleading with Jennifer to make her cum.

"You can cum when you have made Kay cum Liz, come on, lick her pussy" was Jennifers response.

Any holding back from Liz's point of view would no longer happen. When she needs to cum, she needs to cum, and if that means learning quickly to make her new lover cum, then so be it.

Liz was a quick learner she licked away at Kay while Jennifer ever so gently kissed Liz's pussy so she would not be too distracted from Kay.

Liz knew what she had to do, so she gently moved Kay off her face, lay her on the bed, then opened Kay's legs up so she could get at Kay more effectively. While she was doing this, she kept her bottom in the air so that Jennifer could continue to lick her pussy and ass, which is what Liz desperately craved.

After a while it was clear that Kay would be cumming, so Jennifer built up the momentum with Liz, and as soon as Kay started her orgasm, Jennifer focussed on Liz's little bud and Liz screamed out her first ever orgasm given to her by a girl.

Liz fell onto Kay and they held each other while they recovered. It wasn't long though that Kay took contol, knowing her friend Jennifer would need to have her pussy played with, so Kay got up, started to kiss Jennifer, while Liz lay and watch the pair of them get it together.

Liz enjoyed watching the two together, it all seemed very loving, very intimate and it was a good while before Kay's tongue had found its way onto Jennifers pussy. Liz just watched, but then started fingering herself as the action started to build.

Once Jennifer started to squirm, Liz couldn't help herself, she felt she needed to join in, so she started to kiss Jennifer and carress her large breasts while Kay nibbled away at her clitty making her cum.

Any doubts or inhibitions were gone, as the evening continued with all three enjoying each others bodies. It wasn't long before the dildo's came out, which added another dimension to the evening.

Liz left late in the evening, fully satisfied by an evening she just wasn't expecting. She said that she was initially shocked, and it took her a while to relax into it, as she clearly didn't know anything like that would take place.

She prefers men, but said the idea of going with a girl again definitely could not be ruled out as she really enjoyed the way the girls treated her. She though never did go back and see Jennifer and Kay again, they remained friends, but she was unsure about doing it on a regular basis.

She was getting a great deal of attention by men at that stage in her life, as she put it, "I was getting plenty of cock" and she felt that had this not been the case, then it would have been easier to spend more time with Jennifer and Kay, or other girls for that matter.

Authors footnote - when Liz told me about this, which was about 6 months into our relationship, we were out shopping. I am not sure what brought the subject up, but when she told me, I needed to know the full detail. We left the shops, started driving while Liz told me everything. To say I was horny was an understatement. I was fit to burst. I drove into the country and I spotted a wooded area. I stopped the car, walked around the car and lead Liz out by the hand.

I put her up against a tree, with her ass pointing out, pulled her knickers down and fucked her hard as she grabbed hold of the tree. She was as horny as I was, and it took just a little touch of her clitty before she was cumming, quickly followed by me pumping my load deep inside her.

She is a good girl, she turned round and sucked any remaining cum off my cock, and we got back into the car and continued the journey. I can still remember the day very very clearly.
Published 
Written by RobJohnson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments