Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Should Have Told Him

"We trusted each other, but I didn't tell him everything. Big mistake."

60
10 Comments 10
7.4k Views 7.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Cindy:

I knew I should have told him. I knew he wouldn't care. Now, I regret it.

We returned to work on Monday. I went to my office, only to be told that Julie had moved to my old office. I made the walk down and found out they moved us on Friday. Now, I would be walking by Jim's co-workers every day again. I didn't mind anymore. However, that was about to change.

Julie said, "I made the move to get more room. I hoped you wouldn't mind. Now you will see Jim and his friends a lot more."

I liked that idea. I missed the wolf calls. My boobs bounced several times that day. The guys and Jim enjoyed it very much.

On the way home that night, Jim said, "The guys are taking me out for a post-wedding bachelor party Friday. Billy will pick me up and bring me home." Jim told me he was a non-drinker, nothing stronger than coke. "They're taking me to a stripper bar," he said.

What if they take him to my old bar, where I was a dancer? Should I take my chances, and tell him?

It was on my mind all week. What if? I decided to take my chances, and not tell him. I would regret it.

Billy picked up Jim at about eight.

I said, "Have a good time."

Jim:

We arrived at the bar and ordered two pitchers of beer. We got two tables to seat us all together. We drank and watched the hot girls' strip. Most of them were friendly, some, not so much. We drank and talked while watching the entertainment. The girls that didn't look so good were now much hotter.

Ted had to use the men's room. When he came back, he said, "Jim, you have to see this." I followed him to a wall that had a dancer's wall of fame.

I asked, "Why did you think I needed to see this?" There were eight by ten pictures of girls on the wall.

Ted said, 'Who's that, as he pointed to a picture."

The girls were all topless, and they only had a G-string on. I said, "Wow, that sure looks like Cindy, but it can't be, she would have told me about working here."

Ted got the other guys to look at it, and they all said, "That's Cindy."

I said, "No way."

A man, who was working behind the bar was walking by, and we asked him, "Who is that?"

He said, "I was told her name was Cindy. She only worked here for a short time. The customers liked her. She was VERY friendly."

So that was Cindy. I was torn between anger and a feeling of betrayal. The trust we had, was now in question. Just how friendly was she?

Could I ever believe her again? We swore to each other there was nothing to hide.

They had a last call and we headed out. On the ride home, all I could do was ask myself why she hadn't told me. I wouldn't have cared. I would have thought it was cool.

Billy knew I was upset. When we pulled into my driveway, He said, "Don't do, or say, anything you will regret."

The lights were on when I got home. Cindy was up, waiting for me. I stood outside for a little fresh air to compose myself.

She opened the door and said, "Are you coming in?"

"I'll be there in a minute."

I went inside and asked, "You know when we said there was nothing else to hide?"

She said, "Yes."

"Don't you think the fact you were a stripper was important?"

Cindy:

"I needed the money, so I could finish the house. There weren't any other jobs."

Jim said, "That's not the point, I trusted you to tell me everything. It wouldn't have mattered that you were a stripper. Now, all the guys I work with, and you walk by, have seen you almost naked. The same guys you said you didn't want anything sexual to happen with."

I said, "I'm sorry, I will do anything you want to make it right."

Jim said, "I need time to think about where we stand."

The next week went painfully slow. Every time I walked by Jim and his friends, I could only think about them seeing my naked tits and ass. The howls seemed much louder.

All I thought about that week was how I could regain Jim's trust. I was determined to do anything he asked. I would walk down Main Street in town naked if he asked!

Jim:

After watching Cindy walk by all week, never turning or waving at the guys, I decided what I would make her do. She would have to dance for the guys I worked with. Letting them do whatever they wanted. That was the one thing she didn't want to do.

I had tended bar part-time for Bob, an old friend of mine. I would ask him if I could use the bar when he was closed on a Monday.

We went there for dinner and drinks on Friday. I pulled Bob aside and asked him if I could use the restaurant on a Monday. He said, "Of course, just let me know when. You still have the key, right?"

I said, "Thank you, and yes, I have the key." He knew me well enough not to ask any questions.

The following Monday, I explained to the guys what my plan was. They were very eager. I asked, "Is this coming Monday a good time? It will happen at my friend Bob's restaurant."

They all said yes.

I called Bob that night and asked, "Is this coming Monday free?"

Bob said, "Yes, I'll leave the bar lights on for you."

"Great," I said. We won't make a mess. I'll pay for all the drinks we have."

I told the guys at work Monday was on, "Be there at eight."

Cindy:

The rest of the week, Jim seemed more at ease. I asked, "You seem better, have you forgiven me?"

NatashaAnder1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatashaAnder1

"Not yet, we'll see what happens Monday."

All the rest of the week, I became more and more nervous. What had Jim planned for me?

The weekend was here and I asked Jim, "Do you want to walk the beach? I'll make sure the men are happy."

Jim said, "Sure, I'd like that."

I put on my shortest, loosest shorts, with one of my flyaway tops. No underwear. I wanted Jim to see me give a good show.

There weren't many men there and no women. It was very early in the season. I made sure the men lying in the sun got a good view of my pussy and tits. I noticed Jim was watching, and enjoying my showing off.

Monday, I was very apprehensive. On the ride to work, and then home, Jim didn't say much. We had dinner and then Jim told me to change into my thong bikini and an easy-to-remove dress.

That is when I knew I'd be stripping for someone. He always had me dress like that when I stripped for him.

We left the house at seven-thirty, and I asked him, "Where are we going?"

He said, "Bob's place."

I thought to myself, I was going to have to strip for Bob. That was not appealing to me, but I knew I must do it.

Jim opened the door. I thought, why? I was sure Bob was there.

Bob was nowhere around, he must be coming later.

Jim poured us a drink. I asked him, "When is Bob coming?"

Jim looked at me and said, "Bob's not coming."

"Then who is?"

"You'll find out about eight."

Now I was getting very nervous. I downed my drink and told Jim to get me another. "Make it a double," I said. I needed a fortitude booster.

I was feeling pretty good and there was a knock at the door.

Jim yelled, "Come in, and lock the door behind you."

I had my back to the door and turned around to see Jim's co-workers.

Jim said, "Surprise, I'll start the jukebox and you can start stripping. Get up on the stage."

I said, "Are you serious? You know how I feel about this."

Jim said, "I'm very serious, and you know how I feel. While you dance, you need to be as friendly to them as you were at the bar."

I said, "What does that mean?"

"It means, you will do anything they ask of you."

"Do I have to suck and fuck them?"

"Remember, Ted wanted to fuck you in the ass! You must do whatever they want."

I said to myself, oh my God, I'm going to get fucked silly. Jim gave me no choice, I brought it on myself.

Jim said, "Between dances, you will serve us drinks, letting them explore your body at will."

I could see the lust in their eyes as I got up on the stage. Jim started the music and I started dancing. Soon they were yelling, "take it off, take it off."

I unbuttoned my dress and let it fall to the floor, to the cheers of delight. The song was over and I had to serve drinks. There were hands all over my ass, as I put the drinks on the table. Billy grabbed my tit and squeezed it. I knew it wouldn't be long, before one of them, wanted me to suck their cock.

Jim started the next song, and soon I was topless. John came up and took my top off me. Then he kissed and sucked my nipple. After losing the top of my bikini, I was ready for them to fondle my tits, as I served the next round.

The song was over and I went to get more drinks. Just as I thought, their hands were very busy. Ten hands and two tits. Fingers running up my ass crack. They were already feeling the effects of the booze. Carl was fondling my tits and then pulled my bottoms down. I was now naked and I could see the bulges forming in their pants.

I got brazen, and said, "Now that I'm naked, don't you think you should also get naked?"

Shoes, pants, shirts, and underwear all hit the floor. Their cocks were pointed at me like a weather vane.

"Jim said I had to let you do anything you wanted, who would like to fuck me first?" I put a nearby blanket on the stage and lay down on it, spreading my legs wide. Carl, who had taken my bottoms off, got on his knees and started eating my pussy. I must admit, I was now enjoying it as much as they were! Carl moved up and buried his cock in my vagina, and began to fuck me vigorously.

My primal instincts took over. It felt good. I asked, "Would anyone like their cock sucked while Carl fucks me?"

There were four cocks at my mouth. I tried giving them equal time. Sucking one and jacking two. All the while getting my tits fondled and nipples pinched. Carl filled my pussy at the same time Billy filled my mouth. Carl came so much I felt his spunk running down my ass. At that point, I had a body-shaking orgasm.

Ted came over and told me to roll over and put my ass in the air. Carl had lubricated my ass very nicely, I was ready to take Ted's cock. It slid in very easily. He fucked my ass fast and hard. He started shaking as he dumped his load in my ass.

Donnie told me to get on my back, so he could tit fuck me. I did as told and was able to lick the head of his cock, whenever he thrust forward. Very soon he sprayed my face as he came. I licked as much of his cum off my lips, as I could.

I cunt-fucked all of them at least once, some twice. I sucked all of them off, more than once. I swallowed a lot of cum that night! Ted was the only one that ass-fucked me.

I must say, I enjoyed that punishment. I wasn't telling Jim that, though. I also knew, walking past them at work wouldn't be the same.

Published 
Written by toydisher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments