Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Became a Slut for an Older Man - Part 3

"My journey down the rabbit whole continues"

38
5 Comments 5
47.2k Views 47.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story

Since the night at the rugby club, Paul had continued to mould me into his perfect slut. I’d spent at least half of the last year having his cock inside me and the girl he’d created was a world away from the young innocent who took his cock that the first time.

My parents, his wife, and countless other people had nearly caught us. Once, I spent four hours hidden under his bed because his wife had returned early from work and nearly caught us with his huge cock buried deep inside my tight bum. Then there was the time when, out for a meal with my parents, my dad came into the men’s bathroom where I was on my knees in the disabled cubicle gagging on Paul’s meat.

Aside from turning me into a total slut in the bedroom, he also developed my slutty appearance, shaping my image into his own personal fuck toy. This image change I couldn't hide from family and friends and I often heard comments from strangers when I was out.

Paul ordered me to spend two hours a day in the gym, building my booty and working on my body. I could wear only extremely tight or revealing clothes and heavy makeup at all times: red lips, dark eyes. My red hair was shoulder length and always neat. I had become the perfect slut; Paul’s perfect slut. Or so I thought.

My world came crashing down one afternoon after I’d finished a gym session. I'd flopped onto my bed back home when I got a call from Paul — or ‘Daddy’ as his name appeared on my phone.

“Hey Viki, we need to meet urgently. Can you come to my house in an hour? The girls will be out by then.”

A warm sensation instantly grew deep in my most intimate area as I knew what these calls meant.

“Yes, Daddy. I’ll see you then.”

I instantly shot up to get ready. I showered and thought about my outfit. I wanted to be super slutty for Daddy today so I put on red stockings and suspenders, a tiny red thong with matching bra, and high heels. I contoured my face, darkened my eyes and used my brightest red lipstick. I put on a long coat and, as a finishing touch before I left my room, I slipped a butt plug between my perfect lips and teased it along the slit of my wet pussy before sliding it into my hot little bum hole. I was good to go.

I drove to Paul's street and sat in my car, waiting and watching until his wife and daughter left for the gym. Once they’d gone, I exited my car and walked to their house for a workout of my own.

I entered the house and removed my coat. In the lounge, I dropped to my knees and crawled over to Daddy, as he always liked. I wiggled my hips and pouted my whore lips until I reached his feet. I moved my hands up his legs and rubbed on top of his shorts, feeling his thick cock. I went to pull my prize out of his shorts but he grabbed my hands.

“Viki, our time together is at an end,” he said, staring into my eyes. “I love my wife and daughter and this thing has to stop. I’m releasing you from your position as my sex slave and we will no longer spend time together.”

I was shattered, shook my head, trying to understand. “But Daddy, I need you. You control me, you've turned me into this person, and I love you.”

I again reached for his cock, hoping I could change his mind by showing him what he'd be giving up.

“I am serious Viki. You’re my daughter’s best friend and my best friend’s daughter.” He took a deep breath, holding my hands to keep them off his cock. “I always wanted to fuck you and I always fantasised about taking an innocent young girl like you and turning her into a total fuck toy.”

He licked his lips. “And we’ve come far. But it can't go on. You were a project and I no longer have a use for you.”

His final declaration crushed me. I started to weep. What a pathetic sight — dressed like a cheap whore, makeup smeared over my face, crying at the feet of my older lover as I pawed at his cock, hoping he might change his mind.

He didn't and I left his house in a disastrous state, driving home as quickly as I could and then crying in my bed until I slept.

I woke the next morning, feeling as distraught as the night before. But I tried to look forward to that coming night out with my girlfriends. They arrived at my house just before 8:30 for drinks and to get ready. I decided I'd put in an extra effort. Daddy created me — but this would be my first night out as a free slut and I planned on dressing to show off.

I styled my hair in a short bob, again applied heavy makeup, dark eyes, and bright red lips, and dressed in black heeled boots and an unbelievably short white and black strapless dress. I had to be careful when bending or I would flash my tiny pink g-string and arse. We hopped onto the train heading for the town, already a little tipsy.

We arrived around 11:20 at the nightclub and hit the dance floor. Within seconds, we were surrounded by hunky men. Normally, this would have been annoying, considering I always needed my Daddy's approval to be with anyone.

AliGardenier
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliGardenier

This night, however, I wanted to show Daddy what he’d given up. Of course, he’d never really know but I wanted to feel some satisfaction, some form of vengeance, by letting loose the slut he’d created. How far was I willing to go? I didn’t know but I was soon teasing the guys, twerking and using all my sexiest dance moves.

I heard comments about ‘the slut in the black and white dress’ but I didn't care. It didn't take long before a huge black guy came behind me and pressed against my body. Instinctively, I wiggled my shapely booty in his groin. My dress had ridden up and I felt his huge member pressing through his jeans onto my pussy. Before I could react, he spun me around and buried his tongue deep inside my mouth in the horniest kiss I’d ever received.

We danced, arousing each other, for the longest time before he invited me to join him and his friends in one of the booths surrounding the dance area.

I found myself tucked in and surrounded by my new friend and three equally large, hunky black men. Hands roamed over me, teasing along the inside of my thighs and against my soaking thong. I was passed between the hunk who’d dragged me from the dance floor and his friend to my right when, suddenly, a dark stranger leaned in and spoke to me for the first time.

“My name is Shane. You a bad chick.”

“Thanks,” I replied with a flirty giggle

“We’ve got a hotel room around the corner. Come back with me?” he asked warm breath on my neck.

Slut training from Daddy kicked in. I turned to look directly into his eyes, ran my tongue along my red lips, and said, “Lead the way.”

Swiftly, I was in Shane’s hotel room, my lips locked onto his while he hoisted me up and I wrapped my legs around his huge body. He lay me on the bed and we were fumbling at each other’s clothes when the door flung open and in piled his friends.

“Hey, man,” they screamed.

“You brought that slut back,” one shouted.

Between the barrage of name calling — black cock slut, dirty bitch, whore — one of them handed me a wine bottle. “Get yourself ready for us, slut,” he said.

My training went into overdrive. The heartbreak of the previous day pushed me into a new level of horny and I removed my dress, leaving me in panties and heels. I tugged aside the bit of cloth and eased the neck of the bottle into my dripping pussy.

I teased it in and out to the amused pleasure of the gang. The name calling escalated, keeping me in a state of horniness that only Daddy had been able to manage… until now.

I looked up to see one of the guys pointing an iPhone camera at me but, before I could protest, a huge black cock appeared in my face and I dutifully, greedily swallowed it down. I worked the monster deep into the back of my throat as tossed aside the bottle and splayed out on the bed, waiting for another of the black cock’s to invade my pussy. I wasn’t kept waiting for long.

As a behemoth drove into my pussy, a scream lodged in my throat, muffled by the cock fucking me deep in there. For what seemed like hours, I was tossed around the bedroom by these huge black gods. I begged for more and more while they spit roasted me, fucked my mouth and pounded my booty.

They had amazing stamina but I was insatiable, screaming and demanding more. They draped me over a chair and took turns to relentlessly fuck me to orgasm after orgasm. I was exhausted but, driven on by Daddy’s training and his branding me as a project, I would not surrender. Eventually, I was told to get on my knees and open my mouth.

The guys gathered around, stroking their beasts, cursing me while I looked from one to another of their enormous erections, licking my lips until load after load splattered onto my face, into my slutty little mouth, and on my hair. When they finished coming, and I’d sucked the last drops from all four spent cocks, I was picked up and put onto the bed. Exhausted, I promptly passed out.

Instead of an awkward morning after, I awoke to an empty room. My clothes were folded in a pile on the bedside table, my phone resting on top. My throat and pussy were sore and, on aching legs. I staggered into the bathroom. There was no running water. Shithole, hotel!

I quickly dressed, my face plastered in dry cum, and managed to sneak home without further humiliation.

I stripped, ready to shower when I realised that not only had those guys used me as their fuck toy for the evening, they’d taken my purse. Anger coloured my face but, at that very moment, my phone beeped, signalling a text message.

“Hey Victoria, you put on one hell of a show. I've attached a video.”

My anger gave way, replaced by shame as I watched a short clip of me toying my pussy with the wine bottle while I sucked a monster cock. Before I could reply, I received another message.

“Got your purse. Will return it, 8:30 tonight at Suede Bar. See you then.”


================================================

Author’s note: My thanks to JWren for editing.

 

Published 
Written by Slut_Viki
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments