Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

House of Empress Toya PT5

"This is a fuck fest!!!!!!"

7
8 Comments 8
13.7k Views 13.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

The House of Empress Toya pt5

The two bath maids were to stay the night too in the over sized bed of our empress, the bed could easily sleep twenty, with a spiral post at each corner and around the edges a silk see through curtain.

The night was quite sleepless as empress Toya had all us perform a variety of sex acts either on her or on each other as she watched.

“Tomorrow night I am giving a special party for some guest’s, I have chosen you along with a few others to attend and you will satisfy one and all, am I understood”

“Yes empress” we replied

We all knew dam well what she meant by satisfy one and all.

We did manage to get some sleep just before day break; my head resting upon one breast, belle upon the other, the two maids rested their heads on mistress’s upper thighs.

When empress Toya awoke she dismissed us all so she could ready herself for addressing the morning’s court.

Belle and I chatted like children in excitement about the night to come, once we where back in our own chambers we lay down on some cushions cuddled up together and drifted off to sleep.

We awoke to the sound of a horn being blown, one of the guards announced that he would be picking a group to go bathe and prepare themselves for the party.

Belle and I of course already knew we were to be there, so we stood in the doorway and watched as the others were selected.

Eleven females of various ages from youthful to mature along with seven young males. Once gathered the guard led us all to the large bathing area in the sun garden, there was at least two maids to each slave to wash us down and freshly shave our bodies.

From the bath we were led into a room with items of clothing on stone benches,   we were instructed to put these on and wait.

The clothing consisted of a Toga and a face mask with no eye holes.

I sat there once dressed and listened to the whispers around me, everyone wandering why we were not allowed to see what was going on.

After what seemed like an age I heard the doors creak open, we were all put in a line with our right hands on the right shoulder of the person in front.

Shuffling our feet we all moved forward like a giant millipede, we then entered a chamber that was full of talking and laughing, from the echoes I could sense this was a large room.

All of us were seated on cushions and spread around the room.

“Now my party can begin, please all help yourselves and share if you like” empress Toya announced.

I must admit I was sat trembling with worry and excitement now, as I could hear slaves letting out panicked moans as each one was obviously grabbed.

I felt a grip on my arm “I think I’ll start with you” said a soft female voice.

“Please find another as this one for now is mine” I heard my empress say to the voice.

“Lay back boy, I am going to make a gift of you to my Amazon cousin” she told me.

I lay back still unable to see, I felt my toga get pulled up to my waist, then I felt a mouth suck my limp cock as if it was a piece of spaghetti, this was not my empress.

The mouth sucked hungrily on my cock as it grew in the mouth I felt fingers pulling on my ball sack.

Once my cock was fully erect I felt this person climb upon me and then felt the sensations of a very hot wet pussy lower itself down over my shaft.

Once I was buried as deep as possible I felt this pussy grind against my pelvic bone, back and forth round and round, as if the pussy was chewing on my cock.

The only sounds I had heard was the gasping moan of pleasure from my user, I could however feel the heat from her tightening pussy and the increasing wetness, she began to work her cunt harder back and forth my hands now holding onto her upper very muscular thighs as she rode me.

“Well done my little one, she is about to cum, raise your head let me remove your mask” my mistress whispered into my ear.

I raised my head and slowly my mask was removed, I kept my eyes closed and slowly opened them as I adjusted to the dim lighting.

As I looked at the body riding on my cock I was a little shocked to see a very dark skinned woman easily in her sixties, her breast’s large and a little saggy, her nipples like wine corks bouncing up and down swaying as she fucked herself with my cock.

“AAARRRGGHHHH FUCKING HELL YES” she screamed

As she did I found myself laying in a puddle of her juices and the air was filled with the musk smell from her spasming hole.

Although this is the oldest woman I have ever fucked she had quite a firm muscular body, I could see why she was a leader of an Amazonian army.

She climbed of me as my empress beckoned a maid over to clean us up.

While being cleaned I looked around the room, sex acts of all descriptions was taking place, two old men was spit roasting one of the young males, another of the young males was fucking an older guy.

There were women on women, men with women, women with young males.

The age groups of all attending this sex fest varied from mid twenties to somewhere in the seventies.

“Back on with your hood, while I select your next user” mistress whispered again in my ear.

She grabbed my hand pulled me up to my feet and led me around, she then pushed me down and told me to do as instructed.

“Mmm nice fresh meat Toya Thankyou, I shall enjoy this one” a female voice said

“Now child you will eat my hairy pussy and when I say you will bury your fist within me”

With that she grabbed my head and forced my face into her crotch, she was indeed very hairy and strong smelling too, as much as I wanted to refuse I knew I could not.

MistyKa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistyKa

Slowly I reached out with my tongue and licked at the folds of flesh to my surprise the juices of this woman were very sweet and enjoyable, so I began to lap like a cat at the cream.

I had pubes tickling my nose, scratching my face and the odd loose one in my mouth, the woman was pulling on my hair and grinding her cunt against my face.

“Right now let me feel your fist in me, but don’t stop working on my clit”

I was able to push three fingers into her easily followed by a fourth, as I worked these in and out I grouped my fingers and my thumb in a snake head shape and pushed into her up to my knuckles twisting my hand side to side and curling my fingers I pushed my hand in passed her pubic bone, that’s it my hand is in and shaped like a fist, I was surprised how easy this was. I began to piston my arm back and forth.

As instructed I moved her pubes with my other hand so that I could work on her clit.

Her clit was another shock, as I put my mouth over it I thought for a moment I was sucking a small cock, this woman’s clit was huge.

After a couple of minutes fisting and sucking on that engorged clit she ordered me to finger her ass.

Without stopping what I was doing I moved my spare hand from her pubes to explore for her ass bud, again with ease I was able to slip a finger in so I followed this up with a second then a third.

“Come on boy please me for fucks sake I need to cum!!” she shouted.

What more could I do I was sucking her clit, fisting her cunt fingering her ass with three fucking fingers.

i could feel my fist working her pussy with my fingers in her ass, I began to bite on her clit and then started to work my ass fingers into a ball and see if I could fist this bitch, she made no complaint so I continued.

Her ass stretched to accommodate my fist, I was then working both hands in unison in and out of her holes hard enough for my wrists to be aching, and biting quite hard on her clit as I sucked it.

“More fucking like it you bastard, now make me cum or I’ll have you thrown to the wolves” she grunted

“Again I will remove your mask” empress whispered

She had obviously been watching everything I have been doing since this orgy began.

She removed my hood, and I was able to see this woman was a large built woman easily around 280lbs massive saggy tits a small bone through her nose, while I was seeing to her needs she was chomping on a large turkey leg.

“This is the amazons queen serve her well boy” empress whispered as she nibbled my ear.

I worked my fists deeper and harder, pulled on her pussy lips with my teeth, after about five minutes I felt her flood gates open.

“Argh that’s better you peasant, now leave me”

Was that it? Had she orgasmed or had I just interrupted her eating long enough?

Again my hood was replaced and I was led away, this time when I was pushed down I did not fall as far but landed more softly, my knees on a cushion but my body leaning over a bed.

My toga was raised up to my waist again then my ass cheeks parted and I heard and felt someone spit at my sphincter.

Then I felt a blunt pain as a man rammed his cock into me without any hesitation at all, I’m sure I felt my flesh rip.

Then I received a stinging pain to my butt cheeks as this man began to slap me.

I so wanted to scream at him to stop and leave me alone, tears were running down my face from the pain, I had never been treated like this before.

I tensed my body up with each slap, but this angered the man and he would fuck me harder and slap my ass with both hands at once.

Between slaps he would pull my ass cheeks apart. i was nothing more than a piece of meat for this guy.

I was sobbing into the bed so as not to be heard as this man fucked me like a possessed animal, I have been fucked in my ass before but at least with a bit of passion or at least gentler until I was comfortable with the anal fucking I was getting.

This BASTARD of a man continued to grunt as he thrust into me, more than five minutes have passed and I am now just beginning to be able to relax my ass muscles so this was not so painful.

I felt him pull out of me then felt his spunk land all over my back and ass, with a final slap he was gone.

His roughness was replaced by the smooth tender cleansing of one of the wash maids as she removed all trace of the vile man all trace that was except for the pain and bruising I felt.

Still hooded I was taken to another area and sat down.

“You may rest a while, but your work is not finished yet” empress said, this time she kissed me lightly on my head.

As I sat there in darkness I listened to all the noises around me, crying, screaming, moans of pleasure, shouts of abuse.

What has become of Belle, is she ok? Has she been used as bad as me? I hope not.

  

More will follow if people like this story and comments are left if I get no comments I shall not continue the story, Thanks to all that read it hope you enjoyed it and my other stories.   xx

Published 
Written by BiUKSwinger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments