Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Homework and Hook-Ups

"Miss Lane loves to fuck her students."

37
9 Comments 9
55.3k Views 55.3k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Famous Story
For being hungover, I looked pretty good. I vaguely remembered last night. A few girlfriends and I went barhopping to celebrate getting my teaching job, and I guess I hooked up with someone. From the pictures Alison showed me, he was pretty hot. A little young looking, probably a frat boy.

I checked my lipstick once more in my car mirror. "Is this colour too much? Do I look professional?" I thought. I opened the door and got out of the car before I could think about it anymore.

I wore a flowy light blue blouse and a black mid-length pencil skirt (I definitely wasn't going to be the teacher who always wears pant suits). My hair was in a simple low bun at the nape of my neck. Classy beige kitten heels topped off the look. I looked polished and put together, exactly what I wanted my peers to think about me.

I smiled warmly at the other teachers and nodded politely; they smiled back. They seemed to be pretty accepting around here. Hopefully the students were the same way.

The students filed into my classroom, some looking tired and reluctant to start another school year, others beaming and chatting with their friends. As they all took their seats, I introduced myself.

"Hello, class! I'm Miss Lane. You probably already know that this is my first year teaching at this school, and I'm excited to get to know you all and teach you all about world literature."

I continued with my little speech and we discussed our opinions about reading and our favourite books. This was an Honors class, so most of the students said they enjoyed reading and were happy to take part in the discussion.

One student, however, sat quietly in his seat, intently staring at me. He somehow looked familiar to me. He had messy dirty blonde hair and almond-shaped hazel eyes. His jaw was defined and dotted with stubble, not the weird, patchy, teenage boy stubble, more like sexy, manly 5 o'clock shadow. I sensed an air of maturity to him.

I also sensed he wasn't exactly paying attention to the discussion. His eyes were roaming up and down my body and I noticed him fidgeting a little, if you know what I mean.

At the end of class, the bell rang and the students gathered their things and filed out the door. I began clearing the board and preparing for my next class, when I felt someone standing behind me and a hand on my waist. I turned around quickly, startled; my heart was beating fast. It was the boy who was staring at me.

His eyes widened a little, as if I were the one who surprised him.

"Oh, Miss Lane. I just wanted to say I enjoyed the lesson today. My name is Nick."

"Glad you liked it, Nick," I said uncomfortably. He was staring again. One corner of his mouth turned up in a cute, crooked smile.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Miss Lane," he gave one last glance at me, slung his backpack over his shoulder and left the room.

Creepy much? I thought. I couldn't shake the feeling I knew him somehow.

The rest of the school day flew by, but nothing interesting happened. As soon as I got home, I changed into a tank-top and yoga pants, poured myself a glass of wine, and logged onto my Lush Stories account.

I had a new friend request (his name shall remain anonymous). I browsed his profile, and clicked accept. A few moments later, he sent me a message.

"Hey, Lane."

Lane? I didn't put my last name on this site... Maybe it's just a weird coincidence.

"Would love to get to know you, sexy ;)"

A shiver ran up my spine and I smiled to myself.

"What do you want to know about me?"

"Well, I know more about you than you think."

"Like what?"

"I know you teach at Bay View High School."

My heart stopped as I watched the three blinking dots that told me he was typing.

"And I know you fucked one of your students."

My mouth dropped. How did this guy know I was a teacher? And I hadn't fucked any of my students...

"What are you talking about?" I chewed on my bottom lip as I typed.

He didn't write anything back, just sent a picture.

It was a POV shot of two people fucking. The guy's penis was halfway in the girl, who was on all fours. She had two little freckles on her right hip. That girl, was me.

"Where did you get that?"

"Don't you remember? We fucked at Moran's last summer. How could you forget me?"

"Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm Nick. I believe we saw each other today."

"I'm blocking you, perv."

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

"Oh yeah? Why not?"

"Well, I'm sure you wouldn't want a reputation as the slutty teacher. Pretty sure you could lose your job for sleeping with a student too. And, you wouldn't want your students reading these stories you wrote, would you?"

"I could get you expelled for this, Nick." I knew I was bluffing, but he was scaring me.

"Could you? I'm a star athlete, third in my class, and I have connections at this school. No one is going to expel me. For all they know, I'm an angel."

"What about your underage drinking at Moran's? And possession of a fake ID? I can play dirty too."

"My father owns Moran's, he's even the one who got me the fake ID. Face it, Lane, you can't hurt me, but I can definitely hurt you."

I stopped typing and stared at the screen. I was cornered. This was just what he wanted. Fucking freak.

"So what are you saying?"

"If you don't want word of your sluttiness to get around, I suggest you do what I say."

I clenched my teeth; I was not used to being bossed around.

"You're gonna be a good little slut and dress nice for me tomorrow. I want you wearing something sexy for me. High heels, red lipstick. Dress up like the whore you are. And no panties."

I rolled my eyes. "Okay."

"And I wanna fuck that tight pussy of yours again."

"Whatever."

I was acting passive aggressive but that night at Moran's was slowly returning to my memory, and I hate to admit, it got me a little excited.

Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome buying me a drink and asking me to dance, his hands running up and down my body to the rhythm of the music. Our pelvises grinding together. Him kissing my neck. 

He led me to a backroom that reeked of booze and stale cigarettes. We stumbled in and he pushed me against the wall and kissed my neck again while groping my boobs, two of my favourite things. Next thing I knew, our clothes were off and he was fucking me up against the wall. He must not have had too much to drink, because he knew exactly what to do.

The message alert beeped again, bringing me back to reality. I noticed I was biting my lip again, though this time, out of desire and not anxiety.

"You there, Lane?"

I hesitated. "I'm here."

"Do you agree then?"

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Yes."

"Good. See you tomorrow, wear something pretty."

He signed out. I shut my laptop, and pondered what I would wear tomorrow. If I was going to be known as the slutty English Teacher, at least I would have fun doing it.

***

I set my alarm a few minutes early today. I had to make sure I looked hot today for Nick. I was gonna put on a show for him.

After showering, I stood in front of the mirror examining myself. I saw my pale but blemish free skin, my D-cup breasts, my curvy hips and long legs.

I slipped on a lacy push up bra but no panties, just like he wanted. I wore a sheer button down blouse that I would leave unbuttoned just a tad too much, so that he could see some of my cleavage. My skirt today was tight and short, with a slit up the thigh, just enough to leave him wanting more. I left my legs bare except for the shoes, what I like to call my "hooker heels".

I styled my hair wavy, messy, and voluminous. It would probably make him think of the first time we fucked. I skipped my glasses today, put in my contacts and just like he asked, wore bright red lipstick that made my lips look so plump and kissable.

The look was enough to be sexy and sultry, but not enough to get questions from other teachers (or so I hoped).

When I arrived at the school, I unlocked the door to my classroom and turned on the lights. The posters, the blackboard, the desks, it all looked so ordinary on this very unordinary day.

I hung up my coat and put my purse away. Again, I had that eerie feeling that someone was behind me, and I thought I knew who it was.

I lifted my chin higher and turned around to see Nick there, leaning against the door-frame. He looked like the perfect student that I thought he was, except for his eyes, that were drinking me in.

"There's my slut," he said walking towards me.

"Your slut?" I tried to stifle a giggle.

"Yeah, from now on you are my slut, got that?"

"Yes" I batted my eyelashes. Okay, so maybe I was playing along more than I should.

He circled around me like a shark, clearly liking what he saw.

"I'm impressed, Lane. You really went all out," he purred.

I smiled a little despite myself.

Suddenly, he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me towards him into a kiss.

JessikaDaniell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessikaDaniell

I pretended to struggle a little (I had to make it look good) as he pressed his lips onto mine. He held me tighter and kissed me deeper. I hate to admit, but I kind of melted into it a little. Then it hit me, I was kissing my student.

I broke away from him abruptly and looked around frantically.

"What are you doing?! What if someone sees?"

"Who cares?" he replied nonchalantly.

"Um, I do! This is wrong."

Suddenly, his smile turned sinister. "Would you rather them see you kissing me, or fucking me?"

I couldn't think of a response.

"That's what I thought," he pulled my hair back and kissed me hard again. Then he pulled away and left again, class didn't start for another hour anyway. I couldn't wait.

***

Class started as usual, but when I stood up from my desk to begin the lesson, I got a little more attention than yesterday.

Jaws dropped, girls whispered, boys nudged at each other and smiled at me appreciatively, but I didn't care about what they thought, I only cared what Nick thought.

He leaned back in his desk, arms crossed, silently admiring me. He kept his eyes on me the whole time, obviously proud of what I had done for him.

When the bell rung, Nick pretended to shuffle his papers and gather up his things until we were the only two left in the room.

He sauntered up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist from the back and began kissing my neck again.

"When am I gonna see you again, Miss Lane?" he spoke softly into my ear.

"Wanna meet me tonight at my place?" I said dreamily.

"Oh yeah," he kissed my neck again.

I had already written my number down on one of the assignments I gave to him, I told him I would text him my address and when to meet me.

In a change of pace, he smacked my ass, hard and left without saying any more.

I kept having to remind myself that he was just my student. He was blackmailing me, I shouldn't be enjoying this, yet I couldn't help myself.

As soon as I got home, I went for the vibrator to relieve my aching pussy. As I fucked myself with it, I thought of Nick, how passionately he kissed me, how his dick hit my g-spot at exactly the right moments, how he could turn from sweet to rough at the drop of a hat.

I kept on the same outfit I wore to work but added a lacey red thong, and fishnets. I knew Nick would love it.

The doorbell rang, and I nervously opened it, taking in a breath. Nick stood there in a white t-shirt and blue jeans. What a prep, I thought. He actually looked a little nervous too.

Instead of looking at my body like I thought he would, he looked right into my eyes. He looked like he was in love, not like he was about to sleep with his hot teacher, every teenage boy's wet dream. And just like that, he changed again.

He slammed the door, making me jump. In one quick movement, he pinned me against the wall. He kissed me forcefully and bit my lip. His hands ran up my sides and grabbed my boobs hard, it actually hurt. I let out a little gasp in pain and he pulled away.

I must have had a look of fear on my face, and he was enjoying it.

"Take off your shirt."

I started unbuttoning my top slowly, revealing my cleavage teasing slow, but before I could finish he ripped it open on me. He paused to get a good look at my tits and then took the rest of the shirt off. I had the air conditioner on too high and could feel my nipples hardening under my bra.

"Now take off your skirt." He demanded.

I slid my tight skirt down my legs strip-tease style and stepped out of it. I stood there in my lingerie and heels; Nick was looking at me like a piece of meat, and I was okay with that.

"Mm you're a good little slut." He began unfastening his belt. He unzipped his jeans and took his semi-hard cock out. It was the perfect size, not too big, not too small.

"Get down on your knees, bitch," he yelled.

I put on my best "yes, master" face and obeyed. He stuck his cock in my face and I took it in my hand.

"Uh uh uh," he said, "good little sluts use only their mouths."

I put my hand down and began licking the shaft of his cock up and down slowly. I ran my tongue around the head of his cock and slid it back down to lick his balls. I finished teasing him and took his cock into my mouth and started sucking.

He was impatient though, he grabbed a fistful of my hair and shoved his dick deeper into my mouth. He pushed and pulled me, forcing me to deep-throat him. He continued like this for a minute or so groaning and moaning and then pulled me off of him. I looked up at him and pouted my smudged lips.

He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me up. He unhooked my bra and it fell to the ground. He gazed at my tits and felt them up. He weighed them in his hands and played with my nipples.

He took off his shirt, revealing his toned, soccer-player abs. I wanted to be able to touch him and feel his muscles underneath my fingertips.

I let his strong hands grope me as I let my own hand trail down to my pussy. I slipped my hand under my panties and started rubbing my clit. I was afraid he would stop me but he didn't, it just turned him on more.

He grabbed my free hand and led me over to the couch where he bent me over the side. He spread my legs apart and pulled my thong to the side to get a look at my pussy. He trailed his fingers up and down, circling my clit and getting teasingly close to my hole. finally he stuck a finger in and started finger-fucking me. He nudged another finger in and started stimulating my g-spot.

"Ahh, oh god," I moaned as I started bucking back on his fingers. He quickly took them out, making my pussy feel so empty. He grabbed my thong and pulled it down my legs and tossed it aside.

I couldn't wait any longer, I blurted out "Oh, just fuck me already!"

He promptly gave my ass a hard spank. "What was that, slut?"

I trembled a little at the smack. "I... I want you to fuck me," I whimpered, this time less sure of myself.

He made a satisfied scoffing sound and rammed his dick into my tight pussy in one swift move.

"Ah! Ooh..." I wish he would've gone slower. His big cock was throbbing inside my pussy, I don't know how he even fit. He stayed like that for a second to allow me to get used to his size, then grabbed my hips and started banging me like I might be the last woman he ever fucked.

He was so deep inside me, the sound of his balls slapping against my pussy mixed with the sounds of our moans of pleasure. He seemed to thrust deeper and deeper into me. The slight pain just made me hornier.

He slapped my ass cheeks again making me cry out; I could feel them turning red.

"You like that slut? Do you like having my big cock in your pussy?" he commanded.

That sent shivers up my spine. "Oh yeah! Yeah, fuck me with your big cock. Fuck me! Oh yeah!"

He continued to pound my ass as my pussy throbbed...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by CherryRedGirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments