Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

blackmailed

"used"

25
11 Comments 11
41.1k Views 41.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story

The following journal entry was difficult for me to write, and I'm on the fence about what it all means to me. I know the lifestyle can lead to bad things happening and as much as I enjoy most of it, what has just happened have left me mentally distressed the last next few days. I feel the need to write about these events hoping. I hope this journal entry won’t be my last for a while, but maybe this will help me sort out my feeling. So, here it goes. It took a few days to write this, because I needed breaks from the anxiety of thinking back on it. 

Thursday at work was a day much like any other ordinary day. It was typical of any other workday I usually do and was routine in all other ways as well. It being spring time, I was fairly horny which didn’t help my concentration. I was on the websites I usually chat on while at work with nothing happening out of the usual. Suddenly I got an email.

All it said was, “Does your husband know what you do?”

I responded, “Absolutely!”

The email was returned immediately saying, “Oh really, how about this?” It contained a picture of some of my recent activities I had with a guy, I had met.

I replied, hoping it was the gentleman I had met in the picture. 

A few minutes later I received another message, “No this is not the person in the picture. I know you and you know me and I'll send the series of these pictures to your husband and see what he says.”

I replied, “Not funny! Whoever this is, I don't appreciate it at all!”

The reply came back, “So he doesn't know does he?

I replied, “No he doesn't and it is not funny that you are doing this!” I added a frowny face emoji to the message. 

Right away the message came back, “Then I want that body for myself!”

I said, “Well you better at least be hung.” I added a smiley emoji hoping to lighten the mood.

I then got back a return message with a picture of his cock which was about 7.5 inches and thick. The reply attached with the picture said “Oh yes, I have been wanting to use you for some time, and you hate me, so this is going to be fun for me!”

I messaged back, “I don't think this is funny, but you do have nice cock.” 

The return email was the one that made me nervous He mentioned my man’s name and email and phone number. 

Then he wrote, “Here is the deal. You are mine for 5 hours. What I say or do goes, and I will delete the pictures in front of you. I do mean anything I want, or your man gets all five of the pictures I showed you.”

I was really upset now and I replied, “Really that’s black mail, but fine. When does this happen? I'm at work.”

The reply was, “Oh! I know. It begins today at lunchtime. When do you take lunch, noon?”

I wrote back, “Yes.”

A few minutes went by and I got a return email that read, "At 12:05 when you leave your office, take a left around corner and you will see a parked green Mercedes Benz. Get in the car and await further instructions."

For the rest of the morning I was nervous, kind of excited, but also scared.

At noon, I went down and saw the car parked where I had been told it would be. I got in and there was an older gentleman I didn't recognize. He had his phone on speaker and said into it. “She's here.”  

The fellow on said, “Hello.” 

I didn't recognize the voice, I said, “So what gives?”

As the car drove off the voice on the other end of the speaker replied back, “In good time. Drive Tim. We will start by you taking care of my pal Tim. Tim this is Lindsay. Lindsay Tim.”

Tim looked a little scared but continued to drive leaving town and heading towards a park. 

The disembodied voice continued with the instructions, “Go forward to the stand of willow trees and park by the field. Now suck on Tim’s cock! I want to hear you both.”

Tim parked and shrugged his shoulders. He made room next to him in the front seat and unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down, until I saw his big fat cock pop out.

“Suck him until he cums. Now!” 

I began to suck Tim’s cock. It was real nice. Tim moaned as I made gagging noises until, luckily for me, he shot his load. It wasn't a lot so I swallowed it, as Tim moaned. Then he pulled up his trousers.  

Once again the voice, “Did he cum?”

I said, “Yes.”

“Did she swallow it all Tim?”

Tim replied, “Yes.”

The voice replied, “Good. Now tell your husband you are going to the gym after work.”

Tim then drove me back to work then thanked me.

I spent the last half of the work day trying to figure out who the voice was and the person that was behind all of this. I realized this wasn't cool, and I decided to tell him when we met him that it wasn't.

QueenofPainXLTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenofPainXLTS

I was sure we could have played, if he had been something of a good guy.

I checked my email. It had had an address. It also said, "Be there at 5:30 PM and don't be late."

I responded, “At least have some sympathy and let me have a drink.”

He responded, “Patron will be waiting for you when you get here.”

I now knew from reading the email that I would be driving to a house not too far from mine. I also knew, who ever had been emailing me must know who I am well enough, to know that I enjoyed drinking Patron. While I try not to play too close to home, I was a little scared of who this person was that had been tormenting me all day and knew all about me.

I arrived at a small house not too far from where I live. I now started to suspect who it was, and I wasn't happy about it.

I walked to the door and rang the bell. When it swung open, I knew my guess was right. At the door just in a pair of black boxers was Mike.

Mike is and will always be a huge douchebag. He was one of the first swingers I ever met and he knew my man way before I did. My man, who likes almost everyone, isn't even sure he likes Mike.  

First let me say a little about Mike. He is about 6 foot tall and quite obese. He has been in the lifestyle of swinging for quite a long time and has little bit of fetish as a so called “Dom.” I knew he had wanted me for some time. Ever since the time I told him off, when he had asked me to come to his house once before. I had also convinced the woman he had been with, to run for her life. (Luckily he doesn't know that or I think he doesn’t)

“You are an asshole!”

He replied, “And you are in trouble!”

I walked in. He said, “There is no arguing here. I’m sure your old man would shit if he knew what you were doing.”

I replied, “We have an open relation.”

Mike the asshole replied, “I don't believe you. If so I’ll ask him now.”

I was defeated and gave in admitting, “No, he doesn't want to know.”

Mike said, “I knew it! Now for the next two hours you belong to me.” 

He pointed to a shot of Patron waiting for me. I gulped the shot down. Then my violation began. This is best I could remember what happened.

It began with me being thrown across the table. He then hiked up my dress and began by licking me and spanking my ass. He told me how bad he wanted to do this but he knew I hated him. He had me strip and lay across his lap where he poured lube on my ass pushing it up into my ass and pussy. All the time he was doing this he was calling me a slut and a whore.

He stripped. Although, I admit he has a nice cock which was very thick and veiny this was not enjoyable. He began by forcing his cock down my throat, making me gag many times. He was also fingering me hard and fast. I couldn’t help myself and I was getting soaked. He came in my mouth and made me swallow all of it. 

We went to his bedroom where he had me lick his balls and ass till he was hard again. I heard someone come into the room. When, I could actually turn around I saw it was Tim. He was grinning and I knew he was involved. After that, it is a blur. Both Tim and Mike joined in and I got off a few times. 

Mike shouted at Tim, “Fuck this cunt!” Tim did, and he was not at all as nice as he had been earlier. 

My hair got pulled many times as their cocks entered any hole they wanted with very angry force. My ass was slapped and fingered many times, always to be replaced with a cock. They took turns DP'ing me and calling me every name under the sun. 

Even though I was being violated by their actions were a turn on for me and I came many times. I felt all their semen leaking from me. Both of them were on Viagra. I couldn't believe how long it was lasting and I was getting sore 

I know I hate Mike even more now with a passion. I don’t know Tim at all but also hate him now. Nevertheless both had awesome cocks and it seemed like I enjoyed being used for pleasure. When it finally wrapped up I was sore and miserable. I was promised, I wouldn't hear about it again and that no pictures existed. They laughed at me as I gathered my clothes. I was told to say hello to my husband who I knew wouldn't be too happy if he knew about this. I don't know why I feel so torn feeling both pleasure and being taken advantage of so badly.

Even though the ride home was not far, it was not a good one. All I wanted to do was bathe and perhaps cry. I did just that, along with some weed and wine. This day will be on my mind for some time. I would never have met Mike unless I wasn’t in the lifestyle, since he's a total douchebag. I never liked him from the moment I met him, which was really the only issue I had with it, but the feeling of being punished and used made me cum. I somehow felt violated, and I am not sure where I stand on everything. I will be blocking Mike from all my social websites and phone while doing my best to forget that this entire thing happened, if I can.
Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments