Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Be Careful What You Gamble

"Newlyweds gamble away more than money."

93
27 Comments 27
64.0k Views 64.0k
5.7k words 5.7k words
Famous Story
Sarah and Jason were newlyweds that had gotten married in the past year. They thought it would be for a lifetime, but as we all know life can change in an instance. They planned on spending every waking moment together, and hope one day to start a family of their own. Jason had just turned twenty four, and had graduated from college a year ago. His wife Sarah was twenty one, and was going to school to be a dental assistant. They seemed to know what they had wanted in life, but like a lot of things in this world it doesn’t always work out the way you want it to.

Jason had trouble finding a good paying job with his degree. He was working a low wage job until he found something more meaningful, while Sarah worked part time while going to school. The amount of money they took in barely paid the bills, and money they received from their wedding was nearly gone. They had exhausted all lines of credit, and were on the brink of disaster. Their rent was due in days, and they both began to worry about how they were going to pay it.

Sarah then brought up the idea of going to casino. They were there a few months earlier, and had won a few hundred dollars at the tables. Sarah thought they could do it again, and this way they could at least pay their rent for the upcoming month. Jason had an interview lined up with a major corporation in a few weeks, and they hoped all they needed was one more month to get by. 

Jason was a bit apprehensive at first about Sarah’s idea. He worried it could lead to more problems, but after careful thought and convincing from Sarah, he went along with it. They had two hundred in cash, and headed off to the casino.

Once at the casino Jason picked out one of the many poker tables, and sat down with his chips. Sarah stood by him, and watched on as Jason began to play. Jason certainly wasn’t an expert at poker, and after about thirty minutes or so had had lost a good portion of the two hundred that he had started with. Sarah then thought she could do better, and then took Jason’s place at the table. At first, Sarah won a few hands, and things were starting to look up for them.

A few feet away stood an older gentleman around the age of fifty. He was good looking and extremely fit, and he watched on as Sarah began to lose. When the seat next to her opened up he slid in next to her. He asked Sarah how it was going, and she responded, “It hasn’t been good!”

A short time later Sarah was down to her last few chips. She was just about to cash out and go home, when the older gentleman next to her slid a stack of chips over her way.

“What is this?” she asked.

He introduced himself as Ken, and said he was in town on business. He thought she needed some help, and Sarah looked over at him with a smile. She noticed a huge pile of chips in front of him, and quickly accepted his generous offer. Jason on the other hand was a bit more skeptical, and didn’t trust him at all. He told Sarah, “Come on let’s go!”

“Jason, that isn’t very nice. He is just trying to be nice. Just chill out! I know I can win back what we have lost,” Sarah said.

Sarah began to gamble with the older gentleman’s chips, and thirty minutes later she had darn near lost every last one of them. Once again Ken smiled at her, and slid her another stack of chips over her way. It took a bit longer this time around for Sarah to lose those chips before Jason declared it was time to go.

Sarah, knowing that Jason was right, got up from the table. She thanked Ken for his generosity, and her and Jason began to walk away. They hadn’t walked more than twenty feet or so when they heard Ken call out, “What about the money I lent you?”

Sarah suddenly stopped, and turn around and said, “The money you lent me? I thought you were just being nice.”

“You owe me five hundred dollars!” Ken said to them.

“We don’t have five hundred!” Sarah replied.

“Well then how do you propose on paying me back? Maybe I should call security?” Ken said.

“There is no need for security. I am sure we can work this out,” Sarah replied.

The three of them headed over to the lounge for a drink so they could sit and try to settle their differences. Ken bought the round of drinks, and Sarah told him how they were having financial problems. She told him they were newlyweds just starting out, and that Jason had a huge interview with a major company coming up.

Ken seemed to bit more sympathetic towards the two of them, and said a few seconds later, “There is one way we can handle this without costing you guys any money.”

“Really!” an excited Sarah said.

Ken stared over at Sarah’s immaculate petite body. At 5’4 and 110 pounds Sarah had the kind of body any man would desire. She had blue eyes to go along with long blonde hair. Her tits were spectacular, and her ass was nearly perfect. She was a cheerleader in high school, and Jason felt extremely fortunate to find someone as beautiful as Sarah. Sarah sat there unsure what Ken had meant, and that was when Jason piped up, “No way dude! You aren’t going to fuck my wife for the money!”

Ken rolled his eyes as Sarah was caught off guard by his suggestion. She thought about it for a few seconds, and then said to Jason, “Let’s talk about this privately.”

The two of them got up and moved about twenty feet away. They began to discuss Ken’s offer, and immediately Jason wanted no part of it. He said to Sarah, “He is using us Sarah. This was all a set up! Can’t you see that! I will do whatever it takes to pay him back before he fucks you.”

“Jason, you aren’t thinking straight here. We got no money to pay him, and if we don’t do what he wants he will call security on us. We are already behind on our bills. I know it isn’t a perfect solution to this problem, but we really don’t have any other options. Let me handle this. Trust me please!” Sarah replied.

Jason was still against the idea, but decided to let Sarah deal with it. The two of them walked back over to the table, and Sarah said to Ken, “We won’t owe you anything right?”

“That’s right! Your debt will be wiped out,” Ken responded back.

“I guess we have no other choice then but to agree to your offer,” Sarah replied as Jason stood there as he shook his head in disgust.

“I got room on the sixth floor. Maybe your husband wants to stay here in the casino? I am not sure he can handle what is about to happen,” Ken asked.

Sarah walked over to Jason and said to him, “Maybe you should wait for me here.”

“No way!” Jason told her.

Jason wasn’t about to leave his wife go alone to a strangers room without him being at her side. The three of them then headed up to Ken’s room on the sixth floor. Once inside the lavish room Ken got comfortable. He grabbed a drink from the small bar in the room, and undid his shirt. He took a seat near the bed, and looked over at Sarah seductively and said, “Come over here baby. I want you to undress in front of me.”

Sarah was a bit nervous as she lifted up her shirt, and tossed it down onto the bed. She then wiggled out of her tight pants in front of him, and stood before him in just her bra and panties. Sarah looked absolutely spectacular, and her firm tits pressed outward against her bra. She had on a pair of thong panties that left a lot to the imagination. Ken then had Sarah turn around for him. She spun slowly around as Ken sat there adoring her lovely ass. Her ass was small and tight, and her thong was barely noticeable as it traced down the crack of her ass.

“Damn, your ass is nice! I want you to place your hands on your ass for me,” Ken said to her.

Sarah reached back with both hands, placed them squarely on the cheeks of her ass and began to feel it a few times for him. Ken was getting his jollies off by watching her, and he now asked Sarah to undo the back of her bra. Sarah with her back still towards Ken, now unhooked her bra, and placed it down on top of her other clothes. She then turned around to an excited Ken who stared directly at each of her lovely tits.

“Oh fuck baby you got nice tits! Why don’t you come over here and suck my big cock!” Ken said to her a few seconds later.

Sarah made her way slowly over towards him, and slithered down onto her knees in front of him. She undid the front of Ken’s pants, and reached in and pull out his long cock. Ken might had been fifty, but his cock was very special. It was extremely large and very smooth, and Sarah was quite surprised by the sheer size of it.

A few seconds later she moved her head down into Ken’s lap. She began to suck on his big cock, while Jason paced back n forth near the door. Sarah sucked on his throbbing cock for several minutes, and Ken rammed her head down onto several inches of it. Ken told her how great she was at sucking cock, and a short time later he got up and undress. He had Sarah get up onto the bed, and he crawled up on top of her, and moved his head down in between her lovely legs.

Sarah still had her thong on, and Ken slid it to one side exposing her clean shaven pussy. He immediately noticed how tight Sarah’s pussy was, and he began to lick and suck on it. Sarah instantly began to moan out, and her cries began to fill the hotel room. Jason stood off to the side trying hard not to look over towards the bed. He felt a wave of jealousy come over him, and he did his best to accept what was happening.

A few minutes later Sarah’s body began to tremble. Moisture now covered the lips of her tight pussy, and her moans grew substantially. She was on fire, and Ken knew it. He then slid her tight thong down her gorgeous legs. He tossed it down onto the floor not too far from where Jason stood. He sucked and lick his way back up Sarah’s beautiful body until he had reached her lovely breasts. He sucked on each of her hard nipples, while she cry out in pleasure.

Ken then began to kiss Sarah on the lips, while his big cock pressed hard against her aroused pussy. She wanted his cock, and just seconds later she began to moan out. She felt his cock stretch her pussy to its limits, and Ken said to her, “Oh god baby! Your cunt is so fucking tight!”

He began to fuck her hard for several minutes, and Sarah lay there on the bed crying out in pleasure. She no longer could take it, and just a short time later screamed out into a powerful orgasm right in front of her husband Jason. He stared down towards the floor in humiliation as his young wife had just cum on another man’s cock in front of him.

A short while later Ken had Sarah get on top of his cock. Sarah rode hard on his big cock while her tits bounced up and down with every thrust of his cock. Several minutes had passed, and Sarah once again began to cry out loudly. She began to cum hard all over Ken’s cock once again, and Jason stood there with an angry look on his face.

Ken then had Sarah get onto all fours on the center of the bed. Her small tight ass hung high into the air, and Ken moved his cock in behind it. He began to fuck her hard once again, and he reached up and grabbed the back of Sarah’s long blonde hair. She cried out like never before, and minutes later she screamed out into another scintillating orgasm.

Ken continued to pound Sarah from behind, and several minutes later he began to grunt out loudly, “Oh fuck baby! I am going to cum all over your gorgeous ass!”

He yanked his throbbing cock from Sarah’s pussy just in a nick of time. He began to shoot several streams of cum all over Sarah’s ass, while Jason shook his head in disgust. Jason and Sarah thought it was all over with now, but that wasn’t the case. Ken then said to her, “That was for only half the money. You still owe me the other half.”

Jason was pissed off and stormed out of the room. Sarah in the meantime got up off the bed, and tried to track him down before he left. By the time Sarah had covered up and looked out the door, Jason was nowhere to be found. Jason in the meantime went back down to the casino floor. He had no money to play, but still had enough to grab a beer. He watched several other couples at the tables, and began to wonder if Ken had set them up this whole time.

Thirty minutes had passed, and Jason headed back upstairs to the room. When he reached the room he heard Sarah crying out for Ken to fuck her. He walked in to see his wife Sarah with her arms wrapped tightly around Ken’s neck. Her legs wrapped around his waist, and he stood there in the middle of the room fucking his wife standing up. Sarah cried out into another very powerful orgasm, and Ken brought her back over to the bed. He tossed her down onto it, and told her to flip over onto her stomach. He then sat on the back of her legs, and forced his cock back into her from behind. He fucked her hard for several minutes before he pulled his cock from her aroused pussy. He then said to her, “I am going to fuck that beautiful ass of yours!”

Sarah screamed out a few seconds later as she felt Ken’s cock slip deep into her ass. Jason had fucked Sarah in the ass a few times in the past, but his cock was nowhere the size of Ken’s. Ken rammed several inches of his cock in and out of Sarah’s ass while she screamed out. Several minutes had passed, and Ken drove his cock even deeper into Sarah’s ass. She no longer could take it, and she scream out into an extremely powerful orgasm. Her body shook hard, and Jason turn his head away, and pounded the wall in total disgust.

Ken then turned Sarah back over onto her back. He climbed on top of her, and began to fuck her hard once again on the bed. Sarah cried out even louder now, and several minutes later she was on the verge of another powerful orgasm. It was right at that moment that Ken began to moan out, “Oh god baby! You are going to make me cum again!”

Sarah cried out, “Yes! Yes!” and seconds later she began to cum hard all over Ken’s big cock. Ken then pulled his cock from Sarah’s dripping pussy. He began to cum hard once again as he shot several streams of cum all over Sarah’s stomach and chest. Ken then got up off of Sarah, and said it was time for them to leave. Sarah slowly put back on her clothes, and she and Jason left a few minutes later. Ken had used her for his own pleasure, and an angry Jason left with his wife.

On the ride down on the elevator Jason wouldn’t say a thing to Sarah. He was extremely pissed off at her, and the two of them made their way out to the car.

AbbyMoretti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMoretti

Once inside the car Jason told Sarah how he had felt, “Did you like his big cock Sarah?”

“No! No Jason I didn’t!” Sarah replied.

“Really? It sure look like you did. Then why did you came so many times on it!” Jason said.

Sarah tried to plead her case with Jason, “It wasn’t my fault Jason! I really had no control over the situation!”

“You had no control Sarah? Was his cock that special? Is that what you are trying to tell me Sarah?” Jason responded.

“I had a bit too much to drink, and things went a bit farther than I had expected. You need to get over this! I did what I thought was best for the both of us, not just myself,” Sarah replied.

“Really? I can’t get over it Sarah! How am I supposed to get over it? Don’t forget it was your idea to go to the casino in...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by mter100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments