Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Arrogant Bastard

"You're strong and feisty, he growls. It makes me want to do things to you. Bad, bad things."

56
11 Comments 11
51.7k Views 51.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story
"You know, to make things easier, you could just do my homework for me," he says, with his arrogant smirk on his face.

"And if I did that, how are you ever going to learn?" I retort.

"Why would I need to when I have you as a tutor?"

I hate the school for assigning me as his personal tutor. Stupid jocks. Stupid football players. Arrogant bastards who think they run the school and can do anything they want.

"I won't always be your tutor, Adam."

"Oh, but you will Alexxa," he says smoothly, as he rubs my hand with his.

"Keep your hands to yourself," I tell him sternly.

"Oh relax, Lexxa. You're too uptight for an eighteen year old."

I ignore him and turn away to grab my backpack. I stuff my papers in and zip it.

"If you don't want to do your work then I am going home."

"It's okay, go ahead. I will just tell the school that you are neglecting me," he easily threatened with a smile.

"You wouldn't."

"Oh but you know as well as I do that I will," he says as he walks toward me.

"You arrogant bastard!"

"Arrogant? Is that what you think of me, Lexxa?" he asks, smirking.

I want to slap that arrogant smirk right off his handsome face.

He is standing in front of me with his arms crossed. Damn it, but he is gorgeous. He knows damn well that he is too, that's why he always get things his way. Fucking bastard.

He reaches for my face and brushes my hair behind my ears.

I slap his hand away and step backwards.

He chuckles and rubs his hand where I slapped.

"Feisty," he almost growls, and it makes me want to kick his ass.

"Feisty, feisty girl," he says, smiling. "I like you. I would love to tame a feisty girl like you," he says, then licks his lips.

"Stay away from me," I warn.

"Why would I want to stay away from you? I have to tame you. I can't possibly let a feisty girl like you out in the world."

He grabs a hold of my arms and pull me against him. I land against his chest, knocking the breath out of me. His hands are on my hips, pulling me against him. I can feel his bulge poking my stomach and I can feel myself get wet a little.

"Think of it as me doing the world a favor by taming you, Lexxa," he whispers into my ear.

His hot breath hits my ear and goosebumps ruptures all over my body. He licks my ear and sucks my earlobe into his hot mouth and a shiver runs up my spine. I am appalled at how my body keeps reacting to what he does.

Adam runs his warm hands against my arm full of goosebumps and he chuckles.

"Seems like you enjoyed me sucking on your earlobe, Lexxa. Should I take that as you wanting more?"

I can hear the smile in his voice and my face gets hot from anger. I suddenly want to pummel him. I want to kick him in the balls and kick his handsome face and make it imperfect. I want to take revenge for him being an arrogant bastard and for playing with me. I want to see him on the ground crying!

I push him hard with all my strength and he stumbles backwards, stunned for a few seconds, but regains his composure and smiles his freakin gorgeous smile. Fucking asshole.

"You are pretty feisty for a tiny girl. I bet you'd be fun in bed," he says winking and takes a step toward me.

I grab my backpack and throw it at him and run towards the door. I can hear him laughing his sexy laugh and it makes me more angry.

"Lexxa, same time tomorrow!" he yells out. "I'll tell the school if you don't come by!" he continues to yell out as I open his front door, slam it shut, and run to my car.

I start the engine and drive home, furious and miserable.

"I can't believe you threw your backpack at him!" I yelled out to no one but myself.

"Stupid. Stupid. Stupid!"

I hit my steering wheel a couple of times and my hands start to ache.

I get home and run up the stairs to my room. I jump onto the bed and scream into my pillows, frustrated and angry. I should have left sooner. No, I should have kicked his ass!

God, I can't stand him! I have to tell the school to find him another tutor. If I get stuck with him again, I can't even guarantee that he'll still be alive.

I pat my back pocket for my phone and realize that I left it in my backpack, which I had thrown at fucking Adam.

"Fucking fantastic," I say out loud.

I crawl to the other side of my bed and grab the land line, calling the school.

"Hello my name is Stephanie, how can I help you?"

"Hi, my name is Alexxa Wilder, I was wondering about, uh, exchanging a... tutor?"

"Are you looking for a tutor ma'am?" she asks.

"No. No, I am a tutor. I wanted to have someone replace me and tutor one of the student that I am tutoring..."

"Hold on, ma'am," she says.

I wait for a minute or two before she comes back.

"Hi ma'am, are you still there?" she asks.

"Yes, I am."

"So I looked, and it seems that no one is available to exchange with you."

I sigh, annoyed. "Okay, thank you anyways."

"Alright, ha..."

I hang up the phone without letting her finish, slam it down on the bedside table and scream into my pillow once more.

***

I stand in front of Adam’s door to his house, not wanting to knock on the door at all. I don’t want to be here, but if I don’t continue to tutor him, the school will fire me as a tutor. I need the money.

Reluctantly, I raise my hand and knock on his door.

"Hold on!" I hear him yell.

I turn my back to the door, contemplating about leaving.

I could still leave. He hasn't opened the door yet, he won't even know it's me.

I take a step forward, then stop.

What if he does tell the school?

I take another step forward, and I hesitate again.

The door opens behind me and I turn around. Adam is standing at his doorway with his hair wet and just his damn towel around his waist.

I am staring at him. His body, his muscles.

Oh god.

I find it hard to swallow and I can't take my eyes off of him. He is so gorgeous. No wonder he is popular. No wonder he is arrogant. No freaking wonder.

Adam clears his throat and I know he is smiling, but I can't pull my eyes away.

"Like what you see, Lexxa?" he says.

I can hear the smile in his voice and it irks me, but damn it, I can't stop looking.

"Want me to remove my towel, Lexxa? Want to see all of me? Just say the word and I'll do it. For you," he says, seductively.

I almost nod, but I catch myself and force my eyes to look at his face instead.

MelissaCollins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaCollins



He is smiling. Fucking bastard. Fucking arrogant bastard.

"I'm going home," I say, turning on my heels and start toward my car.

I only get a few steps away before Adam pulls me back, basically drags me into his house and slams the door shut.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I yell, as he pulls me hard, against him and wraps his arm around my waist.

"You only just got here. You can't possibly leave just yet, Lexxa."

He kisses my neck and I want to moan out, but I don't want him to think that he has won me over. I push him away and he smiles. He spins us around and pushes me up against the door. The handle stabbing my back as he pushes his body up against mine.

I could feel his hardness poking my stomach through his towel and I almost want to touch it.

I push him away again and slap him but all he does is continue to smile.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I yell. "What the hell do you want, huh?!" I push him hard against his chest and he stumbles back a little.

He chuckles and rub his chest where I pushed. Then in a few short strides, he is in front of me again, pinning me up against the door with his body. This time pinning both of my hands up above my head.

"You're strong and feisty," he growls. "It makes me want to do things to you. Bad, bad things," he whispers against my lips, then he licks my jaw up to my ear. A shiver runs up my spine, making me tremble.

He breathes into my ear, "You taste good. Just the way I like it. But I wonder, do you taste just as good down there?"

His face is in front of me and he leans down toward my mouth. I turn my head to the side, trying to avoid the kiss. He roughly grabs my jaw with his hand and turns my face toward him.

"Don't turn away," he says sternly.

My panties are damp. I can't believe I am getting turned on by Adam. He is an asshole who only thinks of himself. Why am I getting turned on?!

Still holding onto my jaw, he licks my lip with his tongue then kisses me. He lets go of my jaw only to slide his hand down to my breasts. He tries to push his tongue into my mouth, but when I don't open, he squeeze my breasts hard.

I gasp in pain and he takes the opportunity to stick his tongue into my mouth, battling with my tongue. He explores my mouth and I am still trying to resist, not wanting to give him the satisfaction.

He squeezes my breast slightly and a moan escapes me. I can feel him smiling as he lets his hand slide down to the top of my pants. He lets his hand sit there for a few minutes, touching and caressing my stomach.

He flicks his hand and my button opens. He slips his hand down my pants and finds my shaved pussy.

He groans and deepens the kiss. I am suddenly kissing him back.

Everything in me yells for me to stop, to push him away and make a run for it like I had done yesterday. But the part of me that wants this, ignores the nagging and continues to kiss the arrogant bastard.

He sticks his finger inside my pussy and finds that I am wet.

"Oh god," he says as he breaks the kiss. "You are so fucking wet, Lexxa."

I rest my head against the door and stare at him as he stares at me, his eyes full of lust.

He rubs my clit slowly in a circular motion and I moan. I close my eyes and I hear him grunt.

"Open your eyes, Lexxa," he demands, his voice full of lust.

My eyes open willingly to his command.

"Yesss," he says as he sticks his finger back into my pussy.

I moan out and he starts to rub my clit again. My body trembles against his and I can feel my legs start to give up on me.

I cling onto him for support and he lift my body up. My legs wrap around his body and he kisses my neck as he starts walking toward his room.

He gently lays me down on his bed and stares at me, with my face flushed and my pants still undone.

He pulls my pants off along with my panties and kisses up my legs to my toes as he does so.

It feels so good. His mouth on my skin. My body is on fire, my mind, my thoughts are jumbled up, everything in me screams for him to take me there and now, yet everything also yells at me to run. I don't know which part to listen to. I can't think straight.

I close my eyes, in an attempt to calm all the voices down but Adam is kissing and biting my inner thigh, disrupting my concentration.

He licks and sucks my cliterous and I can't help but moan.

"Oh, Adam. It feels so good," I hear myself moan out.

He replies with a grunt and growl and fucks me with his tongue.

The pleasure he is giving me sends me to the edge and I scream my orgasm. The hardest I have ever had.

He continues to suck my cliterous despite the fact that he had just made me cum.

"Oh god, Adam. Don't stop. Please, Adam," I beg as he continues to abuse my cliterous with his tongue.

He indulges in my pleasure and sucks on my cliterous harder making my whole body tremble.

He growls and greedily licks my juices up.

I whimper and moan, pushing my hips up against his mouth wanting more.

He climbs onto the bed and gets on top of me, naked and rips my shirt along with my bra, open in a rush. He smiles at his work then roughly penetrates my pussy breaking through my hymen. I cry out in pleasure and in pain. He lets me adjust to his size as my blood trickles down my ass onto his bed. He starts to move his hips after a few minutes and increases his speed after each thrusts.

He kisses me roughly and bites my lips. He stares at my face as he fucks me and I can see triumph in his eyes. As if he has won something big.

He continues to fuck me and he doesn't slow down. My blood mixed in with my juices makes slurping noises each time he pulls out and slams back down. He groans and I moan, now that the pain has subsided.

I can feel my orgasm approaching and I push my hips up to meet his thrust. This only turns him on more and he fucks me harder. His hands on my waist as he pulls me against him, digs into my skin.

He thrusts harder and faster, in and out of my pussy. He is going to cum.

"Adam," I urge. I want to tell him that I am cumming, but no words are coming out of my mouth.

He cums inside and my orgasm breaks through, making my whole body shudder. He falls against me and pins me under him.

"You are mine now, Lexxa. You are finally mine," I hear him say into the crook of my neck before everything goes black.
Published 
Written by sillyjenny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments