Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Major Mistake

"Deprived boyfriend takes what he needs from his disobedient girlfriend."

74
9 Comments 9
22.6k Views 22.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words

They turned the TV on.

"What do you feel like?" he said, using the remote to go through the different options of movies.

"I don't know... Something I don't have to pay much attention to," she said, she didn't have much energy from working all day and wanted something simple to zone out into. He gave her a look and she knew she'd made a mistake.

She giggled and said, "Not like that, I'm just tired." He turned back to the TV with a slightly disappointed look on his face, sort of angry as well. She hadn't seen him like this before.

It had been a while since they had had sex. With them both working full time now, they didn't have much time or energy left for much else.

She had found time for herself though. The shower was her safe space to explore and release the tension from the day. As she was thinking about this, she felt herself getting hot and bothered.

"Actually, do you mind if I go have a quick shower before we watch anything?" she said, hoping he wouldn't think much of it.

He looked at her and after a couple of seconds, he said, "Yeah, just don't be too long,"

She got up, grabbed a fresh towel and walked into the ensuite, closing and locking the door behind her.

She turned the water on to start heating up and got undressed. She liked to pretend there was someone watching her in the mirror as she slowly pulled off her blouse revealing a lacey red bra, cupping her double Ds. She wiggled out of her jeans, pulling them down past her matching red panties and off her legs. She had thick thighs and a round butt that gave her a perfect pear-shaped figure. She reached her hands around her back and undid her bra. Her breasts did a little bounce as they were released. She slipped her panties off and held them up to her nose. The smell of her own wetness was such a turn on and her pussy quivered.

She reached one hand into the water to check the temperature and then stepped into the hot shower. She spent a minute getting herself completely wet and then reached for the body wash and her loofah. She liked to put on a show before she got to the good stuff. She imagined the same person as before watching her in the shower as she poured some body wash onto the loofah and started to scrub her body. She did it slow and sensual, rubbing the loofah over her arms and then her chest, paying special attention to her breasts. They were extra big today because she was ovulating. They were slightly tender as she soaped them up. She put the loofah between her legs and used her hands to play with her boobs. One in each hand, she moved them around, pushing them together. Her fingers found her nipples and she started tugging and pinching them. She was getting wetter and wetter by the second.

Letting the loofah fall to the floor of the shower, she reached out of the shower and found the little bag she was looking for. She quickly opened it and pulled out her vibrator. It was water proof and barely made any noise, the noise of the shower was enough to cover. It was hot pink coloured; it was one of those bunny ones. She didn't know much about sex toys; this one had just looked the most fun when she was looking online.

She pressed the button and the toy began to vibrate. She ran the tip of along her shaven slit and her body shook with anticipation. She slowly inserted the toy inside of her tight hole. She had a put a hand over her mouth to stop her from moaning too loudly. She could feel the walls of her pussy pulsing, begging for an orgasm. They clenched onto the toy and pulled it deeper and deeper until she was at the base. The bunny ears of the toy vibrated directly on her clit, sending waves of never-ending pleasure through her.

She pulled her hand away from her mouth and started kneading her breasts. Her whole body felt alive. She needed this so desperately. She pulled the toy out of her, leaving just the tip vibrating in her tight little hole, then she slammed it back inside. She almost yelled with pleasure as the toy reached the parts of her that had been neglected by her boyfriend for so long. The bunny ears vibrating against her clit were driving her insane. She stirred the toy inside her, moving it around in circles, stretching her slutty pussy walls. She was so close. Her hand gripped her breast intensely as she felt herself reaching orgasm. She let out a loud whimper as her pussy walls pulled the toy in deeper and deeper as she came around it. She felt an explosion of pleasure inside of her and she could barely breathe for a minute.

She quickly clicked the button to turn off the toy and she pulled it out of her. Her pussy was pulsing with the rush. She took a deep breath and turned off the water. She pulled the shower curtain back and stepped out. She looked at herself in the mirror, her face was flushed and she was breathing heavily. She put the toy back into the draw, being careful to cover it with a towel. She grabbed her towel and started to dry off. She couldn't help but think that she might have been too loud. She knew that the noise of the shower should have been enough to cover the sound of the vibrator but she had moaned, and that would've been obvious. She wrapped the towel around herself and took one last look in the mirror to check herself before turning to the door. She unlocked it and stepped out into the bedroom.

Her boyfriend was sitting there like he was before, on his phone, she thought to herself that he probably hadn't moved the entire time.

"Good shower?" he said.

"Yeah it was great," she said, walking over to the chest of draws where she kept her pajamas. She dropped her towel, she felt his eyes on her body as she pulled out clothing from the drawers. She felt sexy for once, so she bent over, revealing her bare holes. She peeked around herself to see her boyfriend, but he wasn't looking at her anymore, he had turned his attention back to his phone. She felt frustrated and annoyed, so she got dressed quickly and got into bed.

"Do you still want to watch a movie?" she said after a couple of minutes. She wasn't in the mood to have to talk to her boyfriend.

"Yeah alright," he said, putting on some Marvel movie to break the tension. She noticed from the corner of her eye that his fists were clenched. She continued to watch him as his breathing got heavier. She wondered what he was thinking, wishing to know. She glanced back at the movie to distract herself.

As she did, he suddenly moved towards her, his hands finding her wrists as he straddled her.

"I could hear you in there," he said in a growling voice. She didn't know what to say, she was stunned. His suddenness was so unlike him. The pressure he applied on her wrists was so heavy she could barely move. In this moment, she realized that her instinct was to freeze, not fight or flight. She was like a deer caught in headlights.

"I..." She stuttered but he interrupted her before she could mutter another word.

"Don't say anything," he said. He stared at her, he was so close to her face that she could see her own reflection in his eyes. His eyebrows were turned at such an aggressive angle. She felt so helpless and weak in this moment, she was completely under his control.

Kitty___Kate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kitty___Kate

He suddenly moved his hands together, bringing her wrists into one of his hands. He wrapped his fingers around her two wrists so tightly she could feel bruises forming. His other hand reached around her neck, putting slight pressure on the sides of her wind pipe, and he lent down to kiss her aggressively on the mouth. His tongue dove deep into her mouth, reaching and stretching out to find the deepest points. She kissed him back, not by choice but by instinct. She felt needy, wanting something more. A fire had started inside her belly. He broke the kiss first and took his hand away from her neck.

"Baby..." she whimpered.

He grabbed her face just hard enough to make her skin glow red a little and said, "I said don't say anything."

His free hand reached down to her singlet. He grabbed it and ripped it off in one motion, exposing her swollen breasts. She gasped and his hand slapped over her mouth.

"What did I just fucking say?" he said, in a very angry tone. She looked him in the eyes with a pleading look of apology and he slowly removed his hand from her mouth, placing it on her breast. He grabbed and kneaded her breast so hard it actually hurt her. She closed her eyes tightly to conceal the pain as he turned his attention to her other breast. His mouth found a nipple and he nibbled and pulled on it intensely. She could barely contain her whimpers and pained moans.

She'd never seen him like this, part of her was scared of what was to come but somewhere inside of her, she wanted it too. He was sucking so passionately and forcefully on her breast, it felt amazing. She felt so alive.

He managed to flip her over onto her stomach. She arched her back, popping her backside out for him. He brought her arms behind her back and held her wrists together tightly. His breathing increased, each breath became rapid and tight. She could feel the hardness in his pants pressing against her butt. He pulled her shorts down to her knees, she hadn't put any underwear on. She could feel the cold air on her shaven hole, her pussy walls were clenching and releasing, begging for more.

She felt him move around behind her and she resisted the urge to turn her head to look. She felt a finger on the slit between her legs, she was still so wet from her orgasm in the shower and her slit was moist and creamy. She felt so powerless in the most comforting way. His finger ran back and forth along her slit as she arched her back more and more, giving him access to all of her. The finger slid past her swollen lips and found her sensitive clit. A sharp intake of breath came from her as he started to move the tip of his finger in circles around her clit.

He let go of her wrists and she brought her hands up to her shoulders, elbows bent, to support herself. His hand went up to her damp hair and took it all in a handful. He pulled at it making her arch even more than she already was. His finger was now massaging her clit with small, gentle presses. She bit her lip so hard she was worried she might have split the skin.

The finger now slipped inside her and reached around, stretching her, warming her up for what was to come (literally).

"You're already so wet... you're practically begging me for this, aren't you?" he said suspiciously. She started to moan something back but he pulled hard on her hair to remind her of who was in charge here.

He pulled his finger out and positioned himself behind her. She heard the zipper of his fly being undone and then she felt the tip of his bare cock touching the entrance to her slutty hole. She was terrified but also wanted this so badly.

"You're gonna take all of this dick, like the good girl you are," he said, as he started to push himself inside her. "And I'm gonna cum deep inside you to claim you as mine and mine alone."

He was sliding deeper and deeper inside her, he had a very larger cock and it stretched her out. She felt her pussy stretching too much and she got worried that something might rip down there. She curled her toes up to conceal the pain. He continued to push in, he pulled her hair harder, making her bite her lip harder too.

He based out and sat inside her. Her walls clenched around his cock, squeezing him. He groaned as he pulled out slowly, leaving just his head inside.

"You're too tight, baby," he said, as he struggled to push back inside. He let go of her hair and placed his hands on her butt, one on each cheek, pulling them apart to see what he was doing. She felt her hole tightening up as he was trying to push back in.

"Fuck, you're like a vice..." He said, and he made one sudden push inside, finally pushing through. She felt herself burning down there, but it felt strangely good.

She could feel his cock, hard as a rock, deep inside her as he began to mercilessly fuck her hard and fast. His cock was reaching new depths, feeling every rib and edge of her hole and touching every sensitive part. She was so wet that sloppy clapping noises filled the room with each thrust. She felt him growing harder and harder with each movement.

"That's it, baby, you just lie there and take this dick," he growled, pushing himself inside her again and again.

She felt so helpless and weak against him. Her hole was being punished for what she had done in the shower, this was her doing. With each thrust, a ripple moved across her butt and thigh. His hands grabbed her ass cheeks and moved them aggressively. Her walls were pulling him in deeper, begging for his semen to paint her insides.

She was so needy for him that she had completely forgotten that she was ovulating. That's probably why she felt she needed his cum inside her so badly. Her tender breasts were being squished underneath the weight of her body.

He pounded her pussy from behind, forcing his cock in and out again and again. He was almost at his breaking point.

"You're going to stay completely still for me while I cum deep inside of you," he grunted. His hands gripped her ass cheeks harder and his movements became faster and more clunky. The feeling of her pussy gripping onto his cock and pulling him in deeper was so intense.

He pushed deep inside her slutty little hole one final time and released his cum. He pumped her full of his seed as he pulled halfway out and pushed deeper again as another squirt of his cum filled her up. He sat inside her for a minute, in awe of how good that had felt.

Even if she had wanted to move, she would've been able to. Her legs felt non-existent and her brain was so fogged up, she couldn't think straight.

He reached around to the bedside table and pulled a towel out from the draw. He slowly pulled out and admired for a second as her hole clenched and unclenched. Little drops of his cum fell out and suddenly he was thinking about how full and big her breasts had been.

"Hey, baby..." he said, cautiously.

"Uh-huh," she managed to breath out.

"Aren't you ovulating...?" he said, feeling very concerned now.

"Oh shit," she stuttered.

Published 
Written by katiekittykat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments