Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Demanding Boyfriend Leads to a Sexting Error

"Uncle receives a provocative text from his niece."

65
14 Comments 14
13.3k Views 13.3k
3.1k words 3.1k words

“Please Denise, text me a picture of your sexy naked plump ass,” Rick pleaded.

“No Rick, isn’t the picture I sent you of my ass in tight cut-off denim shorts enough?” Denise replied.

“Please, I am so horny for you. It has been so long since I touched you or kissed you.”

Denise was torn. She had been sexting her boyfriend for a while. She was getting into teasing him with provocative photos of her in shorts and a braless pink crop top. The downside to all this teasing and posing was that she was getting horny too. It had been months since she got touched by Rick due to the pandemic and it was beginning to be unbearable.

“Are you stroking your delicious cock thinking about my ass?” she taunted.

Should she, she thought to herself as she caressed her small B cup breasts through her top. She moaned slightly as she felt her nipples harden becoming even more distinctive through her sheer thin top. She slid a hand under her top, cupped her breasts, squeezed them, feeling their softness and then pinched her nipple and sighed. How she wished Rick could fuck her silly right now.

“See how hard you make me babe,” Rick responded as he attached a short video.

Denise bit her lip as she looked at the video of his hand wrapped around his swollen cock and stroking it. She watched his cock twitch as he squeezed its tip, making pre-cum ooze from his pee slit. She bit her lip remembering what it felt like the first time she gave Rick a hand job. She remembered feeling it throb in her hand. A hot piece of flesh with a mind of its own. She giggled thinking about how surprised she was when he came and his cum got all over her clothes and his. She rubbed her pussy through her denim cut-off and felt her own heat building as she remembered tasting his salty cum from her fingers.

Damn, all this time apart from her first serious boyfriend was taking a toll on her sexual frustration. All her other girlfriends told her how they lost their virginity in high school and some even earlier but she was still a virgin. A high school graduate about to attend college and still a virgin, she thought, yikes. This pandemic really messed things up for Denise. She was planning on letting Rick fuck her after the prom but that got cancelled and her parents were strict about social distancing especially from fellow teenagers. She couldn’t wait to go to college and be free of all their restrictions.

“Fine, I will do it but I want a video of you cumming to my picture,” Denise finally replied.

Denise loved that Rick was obsessed with her big butt, sometimes on a date he would stand behind her and rub his bulge against her ass. It made her body tingle but she pretended to be annoyed even as her pussy smoldered. She wasn’t sure Rick believed her act or not. Once he even pulled back her straight silky brown hair and kissed her neck while he grinded his shaft against her dress. She thought she was going to die. These thoughts all lowered her resistance to sending a naked picture especially while she continued to rub her mound through her shorts.

She got on her hands and knees and pulled down her shorts and her little pink thong so they were hanging around her knees. Her thong was so damp that she was a bit embarrassed. She felt like a slut so she decided to at least keep her top on. She got in front of the mirror and looked over her shoulder and snapped the picture.

She decided to take another with one. This time, with her legs spread farther apart and her ass higher in the air. She blushed when she could see her rosebud and her glistening pussy and then she quickly sent that picture to Rick before she changed her mind.

She waited for Rick’s response. She wondered if he was jacking off to her picture when she got his reply.

“So, are you going to do it or not?” his message read.

What happened, she thought, as her body froze in fear.

Then another message appeared, “What the fuck! I didn’t know you were such a bad girl. Wait until I tell your mother and father.”

“Oh shit!” Denise freaked out when she saw that she accidently sent the picture to her Uncle Scott.

“It was a mistake, please don’t say anything to my mom or dad, please,” she quickly replied to him.

“You need to come to my house right now to explain, young lady,” Uncle Scott responded. “And in the same clothes as your porn picture.”

Denise’s face was flush. She was scared. She put her shorts and thong back on and tried to calm down as she walked over to her uncle’s house, who only lived about 4 blocks away. Her thoughts turned to her uncle, who was her dad’s close friend but two years younger at fifty-three and ran his own successful business. He looked like a younger version of her dad. He had dark brown hair, had hazel eyes and was about 6 feet tall. She always liked him and grew up calling him Uncle Scott. Maybe, he would be kind to her since she thought he fancied her and always seemed to pay extra attention to her when he and his wife came to visit. She hoped he would forget the whole thing about the naked picture of her.

“So, what took you so long?” Uncle Scott demanded as Denise stood meekly in front of him with her head bowed down, unwilling and ashamed to meet his eyes. She was shocked by his angry tone and became more alarmed and worried.

“What were you thinking? Have you done this before?” he ranted angrily.

Denise slowly looked up at her uncle. He was dressed in khaki-colored loose shorts and a dark t-shirt that hugged to his skin sitting on his lounge chair rocking slowly back and forth. She noticed that he was looking at her differently, it was a smoldering, hungry look and it gave her chills. She felt her nipples get hard again under her tight crop top.

“I am sorry, Uncle Scott. I shouldn’t have done it. I have never done anything like this before. Please don’t tell my parents.” The words burst out as she sought his forgiveness and promise not to tell her parents.

“Come closer,” he ordered as he spread his legs wider in his chair. “I want to see what young bad girls wear these days.”

“I am not a bad girl,” Denise protested.

“You looked damn naughty to me,” he replied as he curled his fingers motioning for her to come closer. Denise inched nearer to her uncle and was almost touching his spread legs. She looked down at him and swore she saw a growing bulge in his shorts and it made her body warm. It looked so big.

“So why did you send me that hot picture of your naked ass?” he asked as he softly reached out and caressed her exposed thighs with his fingertips making her heart flutter and the room feel warmer.

“I was just teasing my boyfriend and he begged me to send a naked picture of my ass to him,” she timidly replied.

“So, you are a cock teaser?” he shot back. “You like to make men hard and horny.”

“Yes, no, please no,” she pleaded and stumbled with her words as she felt his hands slide up and touch the edge of her shorts.

“Turn around, let me see that sexy ass,” he commanded her firmly.

Denise turned around and waited. She half-expected him to spank her but instead he sighed, “So nice,” as his hands squeezed her ass cheeks.

“Uncle Scott!”

“Be still, girl or I will send that picture to your mom and dad,” he admonished her as his hands continued to caress and fondle her ass cheeks. “You have such a plump ass and those shorts are so revealing and tight. Come closer, sit between my legs.”

Denise didn’t know what to do. She thought about her mom and dad seeing her naked picture. She thought about the craving that her uncle’s hands ignited within her and she slowly sat down with her legs clamped tightly together. Her bubble butt rubbed against his bulge and she felt that familiar tingle getting stronger between her legs.

“You feel so good,” her uncle purred with a quiver as his hands moved to her thighs and started to massage them while he grinded his cock between her wide ass cheeks.

“Do you let your boyfriend fuck your ass? It sure looks like you wanted someone to fuck your ass from the picture you sent.”

The question shocked Denise. She never heard her uncle curse.

“No! He just really likes my ass.”

Her uncle’s fingers and hands were pushing her thighs farther apart and getting dangerously close to her crotch.

MartinaMartinell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MartinaMartinell

Denise gasped and let out a moan as her uncle’s fingers pressed against her crotch. “I see sending that picture made you horny,” whispered her uncle he pressed his stubby face against her neck while he slid two fingers under the frayed edges of her shorts and felt the heat of her pussy, betraying her arousal.

‘No,” she whimpered as she reached behind her and tried to push him away but her hand slipped and she wound up grabbing his cock within his shorts. “Ohhhh,” she sighed.

“Why are you so wet then?” he teased as his fingers rubbed her dripping pussy. She responded with a loud moan as she squeezed his cock tighter.

His other hand moved up her stomach and then cupped her breast.

“You are such a tease. You are a horny slut.”

“No, just so horny,’ she whimpered as she pushed her body harder against his bulge.

“How many boys have you fucked?” her uncle inquired as he cupped both breasts with his hands and squeezed her erect aching nipples.

“None,” her voice trembling and her body shaking with wanton lust. Her uncle’s touch was setting her on fire. She had never been this aroused before.

“Really, stand up, face me and remove your top.”

Denise was so wet and horny. She knew this was all wrong but her uncle’s hands and cock felt so good. He was so strong and sure of himself, not like Rick.

She got up and turned around and removed her top while taking in Uncle Scott’s lustful gaze. Her breasts popped free and her uncle smiled.

“Oh my, your breasts look as firm as they felt,” her uncle growled approvingly.

“Now your shorts,” he demanded as she tried to cover her small perky breasts with her arms.

Summoning some confidence as she thrust her breasts out, she slowly and seductively unzipped her tight shorts and then squirmed out of them revealing her pink thong.

“Look at your wet spot! Your thong is soaked! Now, hand them to me,” he ordered impatiently.

She stood before her uncle naked, exposed and so horny as she handed her musky wet thong to him. This was the first time she had been naked in front of a man or a boy. Rick had never even seen her naked and now she felt like a sex slave being inspected. She wanted to run away but her feet felt glued to the floor.

“Yum, your hairy pussy looks good enough to eat,” Scott replied as he licked his lips and admired her trimmed bush while rubbing her skimpy thong in his hand. “Spread your pussy lips with your fingers so I can get a good look.”

Denise’s fingers trembled as she spread her soft pink labia, coating her fingers with her slippery juices. She couldn’t help herself and let out a moan and closed her eyes enjoying the pleasure of her pussy finally getting some attention. Then a gasp and her eyes flashed open as her uncle abruptly plunged two fingers into her juicy cunt and pulled her close.

“No, please,” she pleaded meekly as her legs wobbled while his fingers rubbed her clit.

“Oh fuck!” she gasped as she felt his lips on her right nipple. Her head was spinning with pleasure and her body was on fire as her uncle manhandled her roughly. His fingers and sucking on her nipples were driving her delirious.

“Do you want me to stop?” her uncle teased.

“No,” she panted and squirmed, trying to rub her clit harder against his fingers.

“Please show me your cock so I can touch it,” Denise begged. She couldn’t stop staring his bulge and it felt so hard and big in her hand earlier.

Her uncle raised his hips and slid down his shorts and underwear and his cock popped free. The tip glistened with pre-cum and his pubic hair was trimmed short.

“You can do more than touch it. Kneel down and suck Uncle Rick’s big man cock.”

“I can’t. I have never done that before,” she confessed as she stared longingly at his manhood.

“Time to learn, just like your mom,” he stated matter-of-factly as he pulled her down kneeling between his legs.

“What?” she replied with a confused look while his erect cock was inches from her face.

“Your mom never told you, I guess. I dated your mom when we were teenagers and I taught her lots of things. One was how to suck a cock. After I broke up with her, your dad, who was my best friend, started to date her.”

“Now, suck my cock and lick my shaft. Let me see if you are as quick of a learner as your mom.”

Denise started slowly by tentatively licking his shaft up and down as she felt his hands guide her.

“That’s it,” he moaned. “Now, suck on my bulbous tip like a lollypop and swirl your tongue over my slit.”

“Oh yes,” her uncle moaned and she felt his cock twitch when she flickered her tongue over his slit as she squeezed his hairy balls. She gagged as he started to face fuck her, pushing his cock deeper inside her mouth as he held her head tight.

“Relax your throat,” he growled and panted as she wrapped her fingers around his shaft so he couldn’t shove too much of his cock into her mouth. His thrusts got more urgent as she sucked his tip and squeezed his shaft. Denise loved the feeling of cock pushing against the roof of her mouth. Slowly, she released her tight grip on his shaft and took more of his large cock down her throat.

“You are a natural just like your mother,” he gasped as he pulled away panting.

Denise caught her breath and smiled, loving the power she had in driving her uncle crazy. “If I let you cum in my mouth, will you promise not to tell my mom and dad?” Even though her pussy was on fire, she needed to get him to promise not to share the photo.

“I have a better idea,” he smirked while stroking his rigid wet shaft covered with her salvia. “Bend over the edge of the sofa and show me your ass again and maybe I will let you cum.”

She walked over to the edge of the sofa and leaned over the edge and watched as Uncle Rick got up, his cock leading the way as he stood behind her.

“You deserve a spanking, don’t you?”

“Please, do it and promise not to tell my parents.”

She felt his hands on her ass cheeks as she braced for the spanking and then gasped as she felt his cock tip rub over her pussy lips.

“Please,” she moaned, “just don’t fuck me, I am a virgin and not on birth control.”

Uncle Rick continued to rub his cock against her puffy wet pussy as she squirmed, trying to push his cock past her pussy lips. She was so confused and so horny.

“Oh fuck!” she screamed as she felt his thumb invaded her rosebud as his cock tip rubbed against her clit. She felt her orgasm rushing on like a runaway freight train. Then she felt another finger slid into her ass and she was getting dizzy.

“Oh please, fuck me!” she begged and panted. “I will do anything, just don’t tell my parents.”

“I was waiting for that. I am not going to fuck your pussy but I am going to fuck your ass,” he groaned as his fingers pushed deeper into her plump tight ass.

“Oh, my gawd!” she gasped as she felt his cock tip press against her primed asshole.

“Your mother never let me fuck her ass but I am going to fuck yours and fill you with my cum.”

“Relax, my little tease. I always knew you weren’t an innocent little girl,’ he growled as she braced for his cock.

Suddenly, he pushed sharply and his prick was inside her virgin ass. He held her tight as she slowly adjusted to his size and moaned as he pulled on her nipples. He took little, slow, short thrusts that got longer and faster. Soon he was pumping furiously against her body and his balls were slapping against her thighs as he pulled on her hair.

Her orgasm was coming quickly.

“Finger my cunt! I need to cum.” she pleaded as she thrust her ass backwards, wanting to feel his whole cock inside her.

“Ugggghhh!” she screamed as her orgasm raced through her whole body.

“Fuck your slutty niece!” she demanded. “Fill me with your cum!”

“Oh yes!” he moaned as his body tensed as he unleashed a rapid-fire stream of cum inside her tight ass before collapsing on top of her.

Denise woke up with her uncle still on top of her. They both must have passed out for a few minutes from the intensity of the experience. She felt his limp cock against her ass and his cum and her juices slowly dripping down her thighs. She wiggled her body which finally woke her uncle.

He kissed her neck softly and whispered, “You are no longer an anal virgin now. I think you need to take another picture with my cum leaking from your ass to show your boyfriend.”

Damn, what should she do now, Denise thought as a few wicked ideas crossed her mind.

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by cal_jack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments