Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Betting Gal: Shannon

"Shannon loses the usual bet with Allie and finds out that payback is a bitch."

21
4 Comments 4
31.5k Views 31.5k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Famous Story
The last time Duke and North Carolina played, Allie and I placed our usual bet - winner gets to tell the loser what to do for an entire day. Duke won on a buzzer-beater so I decided to get a little payback for Allie’s bullshit the previous season. You see, she had me whisper “I just hate wearing panties” in my sluttiest voice to an older guy at the bar. I’m no prude but it was kind of humiliating. So when Duke won, I finally had my chance to get her back and raise the stakes. You could say things got a little out of hand. If you haven’t already, you should check out Allie’s story.

So that brings us to the game that ended just seconds ago. Carolina manhandled Duke, winning by double digits. It was never really close and with each passing second I felt the dread of what was to come washing over me. We watched in absolute silence - a rarity for two big fans. Allie just had this shit-eating grin on her face the entire time. She had been waiting for this moment.

It had been a month since I had invited strangers to our apartment to watch her embarrass herself with a little striptease. I lost my mind in some sort of sexual haze and ended up telling her she had to suck and fuck each of them. I’d never seen anything like it. I should have stopped it but I just kept pushing her further and further, watching as these two boys, really, had their way with her taut, little body causing her to cum over and over. I fingered myself to about three orgasms that night just reliving the moment in my mind. It wasn’t until the next morning I realized what I had done. We talked it over and as pissed as she was to begin, she admitted it was the hottest experience of her life and that she would have her revenge eventually.

Well, it looked like that revenge was going to happen sooner than I had hoped. I suppose this has always been a fault of mine - never thinking of the future consequences of my actions. Maybe she would invite Donny and Joe back to the apartment for Round Two. Things could be worse, I suppose. I haven’t gotten laid in months. Although, I know as an attractive female, this is more my fault than anything. I’ve just been busy with work and didn’t have time to meet anyone - I don’t do one-night stands.

“Put your shoes on, Shan. We are taking a ride,” Allie said, snapping me out of my daydream.

“Huh?” I replied, “It’s 11pm and a Thursday. We can start this shit tomorrow. I have to work in the morning.”

“I don’t think I was asking a question,” She shot back, “You made your bed, now sleep in in it. Put some shoes on. You don’t need to change out of that hoody and sweatpants. We aren’t going anywhere special.”

I knew what I had to do. After what I made her do last month, I totally deserved this. We were both pretty embarrassed last time, so I was hoping she would just take it easy on me and end this before it turned into a cold war with nothing but mutually-assured destruction in the future. I grabbed my purse, pulled on my Uggs, and waited by the door for Allie to get her keys.

Ten minutes into the ride, I broke the silence. “Where are we going?”

“I was in the mood to rent a movie - you’re buying,” She replied, sweetly. “And you have to stay up and watch it with me.”

Oh thank god! She was just fucking with me after all. Another five minutes passed and we were hitting the outer edge of the city, where we had to go to get to the nearest RedBox, according to Allie. We were in that somewhat sketchy part of town. It’s the same in every city - that part where you are just outside the downtown, but not quite to the nice suburbs. Allie hit the turn signal and slowed to turn right into a parking lot.

“What is this?” I asked.

“This is where were getting the movie, Shan. Don’t act so silly.” She said in a playful voice that I was now starting to realize was not at all genuine. I looked up and was hit with a wave of panic. 'LION’S DEN - 24 HOURS' was lit up in an old dirty sign above a run-down looking building with no windows and no light from the inside, other than what was escaping around the DIY window tinting on the front doors.

“Allie, what the fuck?”

“You know the rules. You so clearly reminded me of them when I lost last month. Now, play nice and you might have some fun tonight.”

We got out of the car and she strode confidently to the front door, holding it open for me as I caught up. We walked into the too-bright sales floor filled with racks upon racks of porn and walls covered with dildos, vibrators, and pocket pussies. My mind was spinning - where was this going.

“Give me your purse,” Allie told me. Taking my purse, she turned to the older woman behind the counter. “We’ll take booth 5, please. Thank you!” She said, taking a $50 out of my wallet and placing it on the counter. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the curtain in the corner I had not even noticed until it was a few feet away. Through the curtain, we entered a dark hallway with doors on either side - about 6 in all. We approached the one painted pink with a big black “5” on it. She pushed it open and pulled me in.

Inside was just as dark as the hallway, maybe even more so. I still couldn't see but it felt dirty. Allie sat me down in the chair facing away from the door and stood behind me. A few moments after the door shut, a screen came to life in front of us. It lit up the whole room, which was unfortunate as it allowed me to see what was around us. The walls and floor were splattered with what I imagined was cum, there was a layer of dust on everything, and holes in the wall were crudely filled in with rags. On the screen, a porn video started playing. It was certainly nothing modern and there was little plot line. Just seconds in, a woman with blonde Eighties hair was sucking on a mustached man’s dick. I’m sure you can imagine where it went from there.

“What is the point of this?” I asked Allie.

“Shh. Just watch the screen. You are not to speak or touch yourself. No matter how turned on you get.” She replied, “No matter how hard your nipples get or wet your little pussy gets.”

She stressed those words in an overly sexual way that had the effect I’m sure she intended. I was not thinking of these things, nor was I aroused, but now I was suddenly aware of these things. The first scene had ended and another began as unceremoniously as the first. Another woman sucking a big cock before getting pounded in three different positions before he pulled out and sprays his load on her face. These classic porns stuck to the basics. I joke, but it was affecting me. My nipples were rock hard in my sports bra and I was feeling that familiar tingle of arousal in my vagina. She was just going to torture me. I’m just going to be sexually frustrated for the next twenty-three hours. That’s fine - I can deal with it… I think.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw on of the rags filling a hole being pushed out from the other side of the wall. It startled me a bit to be honest.

“Oh look what we have here,” Allie said pointing to the hole. To my shock, I saw a small penis poking through. “Why don’t you give it a tug, Shan? And lose the sweatshirt.”

I turned and looked at her, pleading with my eyes. Her smile told me all I needed to know - this was not really a choice. I took a deep breath, pulled my hoody off, grabbed the four-inch penis sticking out of the wall, and began to jerk him off. Within seconds, and I mean seconds, this guy spurted a load of cum all over my hand. Horrified, I pulled my hand away. I didn't have anything to wipe it on so I just sat there, holding it away from myself like it was wet paint I didn't want to get on myself. At that moment, Allie grabbed my sports bra and pulled it off over my head. I made a fist to keep her from getting cum on the bra.

“Rub that into your tits.”

“What?! Thats disgust…”

“Do it right fucking now.” She whispered at me.

Seeing she was not going to let this slide, I rubbed this stranger’s jizz onto my tits, further arousing my still-hard nipples.

CrystalFlirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrystalFlirt

I looked up to see another dick had replaced the first. I suddenly realized what kind of night this would be. This one was the same length, but thicker. Without needed to be told, I grabbed it and began jerking. He was lasting longer than the first guy but I could feel the pulsing signals of a not-too-distant orgasm.

“Put it in your mouth and make him cum, but don’t swallow.” She whispered to me.

I leaned forward and just placed the tip in my mouth, continuing to stroke him with my hand. The feeling of my warm, wet mouth set him off and he exploded. I caught every drop and turned to Allie for further instruction.

“Spit it on those perky tits.”

I drooled a mouthful of cum onto my breasts, which were already shiny and sticky from guy number one. I was on fire. My panties had to be soaked. The anonymity was getting me hotter than ever before. Sucking a strange cock and letting him cum all over me was exhilarating. The hole remained empty though and I was almost disappointed.

Allie tapped me on the shoulder and pointed to the opposite side of the room. There, another hole had opened and another man had shoved his cock though. This one, number three, was what I had been hoping for - little thin, but about seven inches long. I wasted no time and immediately swallowed it whole, taking it deep in my throat, my nose pushed against the wall. I heard groans on the other side of the hole and would have smiled to myself, if I didn’t have a cock halfway down my throat.

I was hot and crazed. I pulled back, keeping just the tip in my mouth, swirling my tongue all around it while jerking him hard and fast. A few minutes of this was all he could take and he tensed, ready to cum. I pulled my mouth away and jerked his load out onto my tits. I was proud. That’s right - proud. I felt like a sexual goddess. I reached my hand into my panties to finger myself to my much needed orgasm but before I could even get a finger inside, Allie slapped my hand away. I looked at her with disbelief. She was serious - I wasn’t allowed to make myself cum.

“Drop the pants and bend over with your ass against this wall,” She told me.

I was done arguing. I pulled them down to my ankles and bent over with my panty-clad ass against the wall. The hole in the wall was even with my pussy and I was hoping someone would return the favor by moving my panties to the side and giving me a nice tongue-lashing. I would cum in seconds - like guy number one.

I didn’t have to wait long before I felt my dream coming true. Fingers were reaching inside my panties and pulling them away from my body and to the side. These same fingers gently stroked up and down my slit, spreading my wetness from my asshole to my clit. All too soon, the fingers disappeared. I groaned with need. Then I felt something soft pushing against my opening, rubbing up and down. I knew what it was and I was ready - or so I thought. I pushed myself against him, making my ass flat against the wall. He gave a slight push and the head popped inside my cunt.

Fireworks exploded and I saw stars as I came instantly from feeling the biggest cock head ever enter me. I was being stretched like no one had ever stretched my pretty little pussy. He continued to push into me, inch by inch. I stayed planted against the wall, wondering when his dick would end. I felt him pushing beyond all charted territory in my vagina into unexplored depths. I looked over at Allie who now had her own hand inside her shirt, rubbing her nipples, staring at me. Finally, I felt his movement stop. He was all the way in. I think the head of his cock was rearranging vital organs but I didn’t care - I had been experiencing a non-stop, slow, rumbling orgasm since he entered me.

He didn’t move for about a minute and it was then that I realized it was my job to do the work here. I started to pull away, feeling his penis slowly leave me. When I got to just the head inside me, I looked between my legs and saw the intruder for the first time - a twelve-inch cock as thick as a cardboard toilet paper roll and black as the night sky. I couldn't believe it was just all the way inside my tight, white pussy. Without another thought, I pushed back, filling back up with this perfect black dick. I picked up a rhythm and was fucking him pretty good.

My eyes were closed and I was now in sexual nirvana. Every nerve tingled, every stroke felt better than the last. I was momentarily pulled out of the moment as Allie sat down in the chair I was using for balance. She was now naked from the waist down. She pushed me back against the wall, impaling me completely and gave the wall a knock. I guess that was a signal for this stud to start doing the work. As Allie pushed me against the wall, he began thrusting slowly - long, deep strokes that hit every part of my vagina, sending shudders up my spine.

Allie gently grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face down to her pussy. Two hours ago, I would have said you couldn’t pay me to go down on another woman and yet, in this moment, there was nothing I wouldn’t do. Without hesitation, I dove in. I began licking her sopping wet pussy front just above her asshole up to her clit and back down. Her moans turned me on even more - if that was even possible at this point. My world consisted of one orgasm after another and Allie was on the verge of one too. The monster inside my cunt had since picked up the pace, egged on by Allie’s moaning, I’m sure.

I only had to eat Allie for a few minutes before her legs clamped shut on my head, keeping me in place, while she exploded in her first girl-induced orgasm. She moaned - no, she screamed in pleasure as waves of pleasure rolled through her. This put the mystery man over the edge. I felt his cock tense, turning from a hard piece of meat into a steel rod. My brain had a last second panic about this man blowing his load inside my unprotected pussy but my body was done listening to my brain. I felt my last orgasm of the night coming on and pushed back hard onto his cock as he exploded inside me.

As quickly as it had begun, it was over. I felt that magical cock slowly slide out of my pussy and disappear into the hole in the wall. I felt a stream of his cum running down my left thigh as I stood up. I saw Allie, completely spent from my pussy-licking, sitting in the chair, smiling.

As Allie and I got dressed, I reached for a roll of paper towels to wipe myself off - after all, I was covered with cum.

“Put that down. This day is not over. By my calculation, you still have about 21 hours left!” Allie said.

“You can’t be serious!” I said, half-laughing because I thought she was kidding.

“Pull those panties up and let them soak up his cum. That’s the only cleaning up you need!” was her reply.

So I did just that. Pulled my panties up, threw on my sweats and walked out the door with Allie. The ride back home was fairly normal. We talked and laughed, discussing how that was the craziest thing we’d ever done. I half-joked about going back to see if that huge cock appeared again so Allie could give it a shot.

“Seriously, Al. I came for 40 minutes straight,” I told her.

When we got home I called dibs on the shower so I could clean up and get a few hours of sleep before I had to be up for work.

...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by thatguy625
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments