Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bra Shop

"A Return Worth Cumming For."

57
15 Comments 15
18.4k Views 18.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

My beautiful, sexy wife, Jules, and I were heading out shopping. We were just about to leave when Jules says,

“I must grab that new bra. I need to return it as it didn’t fit.”

When we arrived at the bra shop, I decided I would go in with Jules, rather than wait outside. You just never know. A guy could get lucky. Wink Wink.

A shop assistant, I suspect to be in her late fifties, approached and asked if she could help us in any way. Jules explained she purchased the bra and found it to be a little too small. The sales assistant, with the name Beverly on her badge, asked, “Would you like to exchange it for one that is the right size?”

Jules replied, “Yes, please. That would be great. Thank you.”

Beverly, while guiding us towards the dressing rooms, said, “let’s take this to the dressing rooms down the back as the ones up the front get way too busy.”

As we walked through the store I could see Beverly checking out Jules, as she walked down the back to the furthest dressing room. Beverly pointed out a seat for me to wait on, while she took Jules into one of the larger dressing rooms, pulling the curtain closed behind her. I got comfy on the seat just outside in the hallway. After a few moments, I heard some whispering and a few giggles.

In the change room, Beverly asked Jules to take off the lace bra she was wearing so she could take some measurements. Standing in front of Jules, Beverly wrapped the tape measure around Jules and brushed her warm hands against Jules’s nipples. Her nipples stood to attention straight away. Beverly whispered, “You have sweet, sensitive nipples, Love.”

Jules blushed.

While gently rubbing Jules’s nipples, Beverly asked a few questions, trying to get a better understanding of what Jules likes and dislikes in undergarments. Jules tried to answer between giggles. But she was becoming aroused at Beverly’s touch and started to find it hard to concentrate. Beverly could see the effect she was having on Jules and with a wink said she will go and get some garments for her to try on. Jules was left breathless in the change room. Beverly came out past me and smiled. I could see a glitter in Beverly’s eyes and a different swagger in her walk, I wondered what they were talking about or doing with all that giggling. Do I go to the curtain and ask Jules how things are going or stay seated quietly?

Beverly returned with a few garments, moving them in her hands as she sorts through them. A bra dropped onto the ground. She stopped, bent at the hips, and with a slight wiggle of her beautiful rounded behind she picked it up. I noticed a nice black skirt and stockings held up with a garter. She looked sexy. She paused a little too long and said, “I am so clumsy,” with a smile.

MODELNATA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MODELNATA

When Beverly got back in the change room with Jules, she had a couple of outfits for her to try on. Placing all but one on the hooks provided, she handed a red and black bra to Jules. It was silky and smooth in Jules’s fingers. She really liked the feel of the silk. Beverly helped Jules pull the straps over her shoulders and leaning in extra close, clasped the bra. Then she tucked Jules into the cups and massaged her breasts.

Jules’s nipples are seen poking through the red and black silk bra. Jules says to herself, “This is starting to make me horny.” Beverly’s hands slid over the seam of the bra as she walked behind Jules. Allowing Jules to look at her reflection in the mirror. She ran her hand down Jules’s neck and back and with her other hand gently slapped Jules on the bottom and says, “Take these off and try on the matching panties.”

Beverly held out her hand to take Jules’s panties and she noticed the wet patch. Jules, standing transfixed, watched as she smelled them, rubbed her fingers over the gusset, then brought her fingers to her tongue.

She said we need to do something about this.

Beverly stood behind Jules, leaned in, and kissed her neck. With one hand Beverly ran her fingers down Jules’s stomach and started fingering my wife’s pussy, while the other massaged her breasts. I could hear some noises and wondered what was taking so long.

Beverly had Jules turn around and sit on the seat and open her legs wide, Beverly bent down and started licking my wife’s sweet pussy. I heard Jules let out a large moan and I decided to check on her. I pulled the curtains apart and saw Beverly eating my wife’s pussy. I got more of a view this time, Beverly’s skirt had risen over her hips, all she had on was her black stockings and garter, no panties. I could not believe my eyes and I didn’t know which way to look, as it was all sexy.

Beverly had a beautiful smooth pussy with large pink lips, I could see her juices dripping from them, She looked towards me and says, “What are you waiting for? I want to feel that cock inside of me now.” I looked at my wife and she was nodding yes. I pushed deep inside Beverly’s pussy she was very wet and smooth.

She met my every thrust. As I pushed deep into Beverly it drove her tongue deeper into Jules’s wet pussy. I could feel the tension building up in my balls as it was getting too much, I screamed out I can’t hold on any longer. All three of us were ready to explode and managed to cum together. We all got dressed and preceded to the checkout to pay for our garments. Jules grabbed the red and black silky bra and panties and left the other items on the hooks for next time. Beverly slipped in a card and said make sure you come back for another fitting. I am not sure if I am invited back for the next one. I will keep you posted. XXX

Published 
Written by Redfin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments