Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Avoiding The Kids Quickie

"You can’t always be really romantic, but sometimes you can at least be opportunistic."

9
4 Comments 4
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Her:

We’ve been on a nice romantic run lately. It could be how the weather has been getting nicer, or that both of our works have been less stressful, or that we’ve been able to understand some things about each other more deeply in conversation lately. Whatever it is, our energy has been electric towards each other for a couple of weeks. We’ve had prep with outfits and candles and music sex, nice, simple, comfortable sex, slow, burning, steamy, sex, and hot, panting, getting lost in her self sex. But it’s even more than that - we’ve also been stealing little moments for affection during the day, cuddling up more when we relax to just watch shows or whatever, and just generally being very positive and supportive more easily and consistently with the kids and calendar and whatever else. Our relationship is wonderful in general, but these seasons are still great to build up and then be thankful for, and life working gets me even more turned on for our sex life to really be at its best too.

Him:

It’s the type of warm, bright spring Saturday that makes anything you’re doing feel more full of positivity and possibility. It matches so well the mood we seem to be in together right now too. We just got back from taking the kids to the park to play and have a picnic together, and now they are continuing the fun playing in the sprinklers in the backyard while we straighten up just a little bit around the house. We’re getting done quickly, and it barely feels like a bother. I can’t help but keep glancing over at you in your flowy workout tank top and tight yoga shorts, either. Each time you bend over to pick something up offers a little enticement. And you seem intrigued instead of interrupted when I keep finding reasons to walk by you, as I am doing my tasks, running my fingertips quickly over your back and hips and butt, or leaning in to steal a quick peck. A couple of times you even grab the end of my shirt and pull me back in for just a little bit more, letting our tongues dance together, at least for a couple of seconds. As you wrap up, you ease yourself into the loveseat in the fireplace room to relax. I decided to grab us a drink to share out of the fridge and then settle in next to you as I hand it off.

Her:

The drink you bring me when we’re done with chores is so refreshing, but leaning into you, resting my head on your shoulder, and feeling your arm wrap around me as your hand traces down my side feels even better. I give you a kiss on the cheek and love how you kiss me back on the forehead as your fingers slip under the waistband of my shorts to press close against the skin of my hip.

“I love you,” I breathe out feeling full of the moment. You just give an “mmmm” back, but its tone gives all the meaning I want to hear. I lean up to kiss you quickly on the lips, but our mood starts to carry us away and the brief, sweet kisses inevitably transition into more passion with our lips lingering longer together and our tongues flicking out to briefly connect. As things build, our hips self-consciously shift towards each other. It’s wonderful, but it doesn’t necessarily feel like it has to turn into anything other than what it is right now, one more lovely expression of the season we’ve been in.

Him:

As we’re getting into it a little bit more together, I can still hear the kids splashing and giggling outside. I pull back for a second, but rest my hand on your thigh, and lean over to be able to see out the window of the back door and confirm they’re completely distracted and not likely to want to come in very soon. As I lean back to focus fully on you again, you turn your hips a little more towards me, and doing so opens up your legs. I take the chance to caress up and down your thighs, and as we make eye contact to draw back in for more making out, your hand falls over mine and pulls me further up your leg and towards your shorts and what’s underneath. The kisses move quickly from sweet and playful to sustained and passionate. I take advantage of the new position and energy and begin to push your shorts up against your clit.

Her:

Your hand on my shorts is getting me really hot and I reach out my own to similarly run up your thigh and onto your shorts. I find your erection straining against your fabric and guide it more comfortably to point up towards your stomach. I love feeling you fully lengthen and harden in my hand, and stroke it through your shorts in rhythm with my hips pushing towards your hand making me feel so good - hoping to feel your cock uncontrollably twitch up towards me as it sometimes does when I’m driving you really wild.

Him:

The kids are still a bit on my mind even as we are both getting so turned and I desperately whisper, “I want to get you so hot for tonight, baby. I want you anticipating it the rest of the day so we just go crazy tonight.” You moan back and take your own turn leaning over to peek outside, thankfully keeping your hand where it was stroking me, though. I can’t quite tell what you’re thinking. You seem really excited, but maybe you feel like we’ve stolen about as much time as we can afford, and we have to let up. You tell me you’re gonna run to the restroom real quick, but I should stay put. I feel a longing as soon as you get up since your body isn’t pressed up against me anymore, and my cock pushes up against my shorts almost reaching for you as you take your hand away.

Her:

Teasing ourselves for later tonight is one thing, but I actually find it to be one of the hottest things when we start kissing with no particular intention other than to be sweet and affectionate, but then, once we begin, our bodies start to want something else. It takes us over almost in spite of ourselves. That feeling of surprising, almost unavoidable passion doesn’t happen very often when you’ve been together for a while, but it transports you when you feel it… and I’m sooo feeling it. I don’t know if you’re talking about tonight because you’re not quite feeling the same way I am yet, or because you are a little cautious about the kids, but I’m pretty sure I can figure out a way to take you along with me.

As soon as I get to the bathroom, I move urgently with all of the things that I am feeling. I reach back behind me and unclasp my bra. I guide the straps down over my shoulders so that I can pull it off at the front of my shirt. The fabric is loosely draped over my chest and gives peeks of my cleavage without revealing the full shape of my breasts, but my nipples push eagerly against the material, so you know right where I am and how I feel. Then I pee really quickly and decide to leave my other undergarments behind as well, hooking my panties around my toe and kicking them to the side. Then I shimmy my shorts back up over my hips and roll the waistband down nice and low because I’m not trying to be subtle. I come out of the bathroom and look around the corner to see you still sitting on the loveseat, staring kind of absentmindedly towards the backyard apparently not quite sure what to do with yourself.

Him:

I don’t have to wait for you too long, nor do I have to wonder what you’re thinking about how things should go after the short break. You slide in front of me and lean in, putting your hands on my shoulders and kicking my legs together in the same motion so I’m facing you. Then you straddle me and sit on my lap with no wasted time or motion. We are making out even more passionately right away, so there’s basically no more sneaking around at this point. Your hands run graspingly through my hair, and I respond back by grabbing and kneading your ass to pull you as close as possible. My cock never stopped being hard as the feel of your touch lingered in my mind and on my skin while you were in the bathroom, and I thrust it hard towards your hips as we kiss and grind, wanting it to replace where my fingers were on your clit as we’re back together in this moment.

ValenRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValenRose

I send my hands to explore more of you - much as I love how sexy your ass feels while we’re grinding on each other like teenagers. I run them up to your breasts and realize you’re not wearing a bra anymore, and your tank top barely keeps me from the crests of your cleavage or your perfect prodding nipples.

Her:

Something shifts again as you run my braless nipples between your fingertips. You pull back from the kiss, and your mouth goes on the same exploration your hands started. I gasp as your lips and tongue run over the crest of my cleavage and then take my nipples into your mouth through my tank top. I moan as you decide that’s not enough and force my straps down so my breasts are exposed. You send shockwaves from my nipples to the rest of me as you give them more attention. My tank top straps and the way you’re holding me are trapping my arms a bit, but that doesn’t hold me back. As you squeeze my breasts, I throw my shoulders back and move them in little circles to perk them up even more into your face. I match this with more arch in my back and deep circles of my hips, catching my clit right on the head of your cock like I love. My pussy is soaking, and I’m sure it’s getting your shorts wet through mine since there’s even less protection with no panties. I want you inside of me so bad right now, but I know that won’t work on the loveseat. I feel like I can at least move things along a little bit, though.

Him:

I am buried happily in your breasts, and you’ve been leaning back a little bit to push them up more into my mouth, and to swirl your hips against mine, which feels amazing. I feel a moment of disappointment as you lean back more, but it is fleeting as you take one of my hands off of your breasts and move it down your stomach. Your other hand lifts your tank top up a little bit and I can see your trimmed bush peeking out of the top of your shorts because of how you have them rolled down. I can also see a wet spot on my shorts where we’re pressed together, likely a combination of your pussy getting turned on and you drawing precum out of me. What I suspect is confirmed as you lean back more and shove my hand inside your shorts to your hot, wet, velvety pussy: you don’t have your panties, and you’re up to something.

Her:

I hear you breathe out “Oh my God” as you discover what isn’t under my shorts. I slide my hips back on your legs so we have just the right angle to take advantage of this energy. With more space, you can slide your thumb over my clit and down into me, with your hand still able to get sweet pressure on my bud. I can also unbuckle your shorts and pull your cock out. I stroke you in rhythm with your thumb in me and love how the wetness easing out of you feels and helps my hand glide. I can’t wait any longer for more, though, so I stand up and grab your hand and pull you towards the bathroom to join my abandoned bra and panties. We lock ourselves inside and give ourselves completely to the moment. We pull each other’s shorts fully down, pressing our foreheads and cheeks together, kissing when possible, but we’re especially worried about getting our hands back where the shorts are no longer any obstacle. As we’re pawing and caressing, your other hand moves to my shoulder and pushes me down a bit, and I feel the toilet behind me against my legs and take the chance to sit down. I know what you want, and I’m now eager for it too. I look up into your eyes, run my tongue up the length of your shaft, and then take you inside my mouth. My hand instinctively moves to where yours had been on my pussy as you weaving your fingers through my hair and on the side of my face gets me so turned on. I move my head to match the rhythm my hand had been doing for you, and I love how I can start to feel you lightly thrusting back toward me in your passion. I decide to pause my own motion then and look up more earnestly at you with your head rested just at the tip of my tongue.

I open my mouth a bit wider, hoping you’ll sense what I want, or just take it in your own wanting. I’m so pleased when your hands tighten a bit on my head, and you thrust forward more urgently, and I moan in satisfaction so my mouth wraps closer around you as you reach the back of my throat. You repeat this some more times, and it fills me with even more need. As your hips pull back, I also pull my head back so I can say “You like that, baby?” And I love your growl in return. I continue “Me too, but I need you inside me now. We can’t take too much longer.”

Him:

I’m loathe to not be in your mouth anymore, but I know how good your pussy will feel, too. Our energy is crazy now, and I reach down, pull you up from your seat, and push you up against the sink. We make eye contact in the mirror as I push you down so your hands grip the side of the porcelain, and then my hands grip your hips as I thrust my cock deep and smooth into your soaking pussy. Your mouth opens breathlessly to match your pussy taking me in, and your eyes get a little wider at first, before closing in pleasure, just like your walls are squeezing my shaft. I keep watching you in the mirror, awed by your breasts hanging and swaying gorgeously out of your tank top. I reach and squeeze them more, and wait for your eyes to open again for us to see each other, loving every unselfconscious, wanton facial expression in the meantime. When they open, we make eye contact, and I make sure we hold it as I move my hand back down to your clit. “I want to feel you cum,” I manage to get out, even with the energy we’re both giving to urgent thrusts.

“You have to come with me,” you gasp back, not breaking eye contact, “I want to feel you fill me up so bad.”

As things have been building throughout this stolen moment this afternoon, each new escalation felt somehow both unexpected yet wanted enough to be inevitable. Still, we really may not have been able to ever guess at the energy of this last build towards climax that our words for each other drove us to. We’ve rarely moved or thrust so passionately. My hand felt so in sync with your body as it moved against your clit, and you drenched my fingers. You collapsed down from your hands to your forearms as the pleasure washed over you, and I felt your pussy clench, your hips spasm, and your legs shake uncontrollably as your orgasm overtook you. My own exploded with you, pushing my hips tight against yours. Then we felt my cock pump as you drew everything out of me, and my legs went a bit weak as well.

Still, we knew we barely had time to rest and recover, so we carefully slipped out of the bathroom and upstairs to clean up and change. We were back quickly downstairs when the kids came in, none the wiser. We kept stealing glances, still riding the general good mood with today’s spark likely to keep inspiring our passionate connection for a while to come.

Published 
Written by CoyCouple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments