Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After Work Quickie

"You satisfy me after a hard day of work"

23
14 Comments 14
17.4k Views 17.4k
925 words 925 words
I pull the car into the driveway at 5:15. What a long day at the office! My brain is full of stress and work issues as I put the car in park. Opening the door I slide out, my black pencil skirt hugging my hips as my black stiletto pumps echo along the driveway. Making my way to the back seat I grab my purse and brief case and head for the front door.

I put the key in the lock and push the door open. "Hi Hun... I'm home!"

I put my bags on the tile foyer floor. Unbuttoning my black jacket that matches my skirt I take a step inside. I feel you come up behind me from in back of the open door. Your strong hands cup my large breasts over my jacket and blouse! "Ohhh," I gasp as you pull my dirty blonde pony tail back as I feel your lips on my exposed neck. 

"Had a tough day?" you ask as you keep kissing along my neck.

"Uhhh yes.. very," I say through deep breaths.

You release my pony tail as both hands grab my jacket and peel it from my shoulders. You grab the sides of my pink blouse and pull roughly. Buttons pop and bounce off the tile floor.

"Oohh fuck!" I moan out as you rip the tattered blouse away from my body and toss it to the floor in rags.

"Well I get to be the boss now," you say to me and give me a grin as I turn over my shoulder to look at you.

You spin me around and push me to my knees. Your hands go to your belt and zipper as I watch you undo your jeans. They fall away from you as you pull down your boxer briefs. Your hard thick cock pops free. "Suck that dick," you tell me as you stare down at me with lust in your eyes.

My thoughts of work slowly disappear as I take your cock in my left hand, my red painted nails wrapped around it as I guide you to my lips. Your thick cock head spreads them wide open as I look up at you. I take you in as I hold the base of your big cock. I hear you groan as I take you as deep as I can. I pull back out slowly only to go back down on your still growing dick! "Mmm," I moan on you as I jerk the base of your shaft while sucking you.

Your hands go down to my breasts. I'm still wearing a black lace push up bra as you peel away the cups and yank them under my tits. My large 38DD breasts are on display as you tweak my sensitive nipples in your hands.

LayDJanyne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LayDJanyne

"Ohhh yeah I love these tits," you growl as I keep sucking your rock hard cock.

"I need to fuck you," you groan as you grab my pony tail again. You pull me to my feet as I wobble in my heels. You guide me over to the coach and bend me over the side. Your hand comes down on my ass with a playful smack over my pencil skirt. I hear and feel the back zipper come down as you peel it away and drag it down over my heels. I moan out as your hand yanks my black thong panties to the side.

Feeling your large cockhead at the entrance to my wet pussy. "Ohh please fuck me. I need it baby!" I moan out as my stress completely disappears. Then I feel you grab my hips and push forward. My pussy spreading wide and taking you in. I hear your groan as your balls and hips press against me. You pull back out and slam back in. "Oohhh!" I yell out.

Your thrusts pick up speed. Faster... Harder... your hand smacks my ass. I take one free hand underneath me and rub my clit as you pound me!

"Fuckkk, you are going to make me cum all over that big dick," I moan out to you.

Feeling my orgasm building and building and then, "Oohhh!" I cum. My pussy's throbbing and spasming on your dick as you fuck me right through it. My toes curling in my heels as my legs and muscles tighten.

You pull out and yank me to my feet only to push me on my knees in front of you. I know what's about to happen as you jerk your cock in front of my face. I cup my tits and hold my mouth open as I see your cock throbbing... your breathing increasing.

You begin to moan "I'm gonna cum!" Then a spurt of hot thick cum hits my mouth as I taste you. Then another on my face as I feel more splatter my tits. "Fuck yes!"

You moan as I take you into my mouth. I slide up and down your shaft tasting your cum. I swallow what ever is in my mouth as another spurt coats my mouth.

Looking up at you, my tattered blouse on the floor, my panties still pulled to the side, bra tucked under my tits and heels still on my feet as cum covers me.

You glance down at me and smile as you walk to the bathroom to clean up. I take a deep breath and fall on my back on the floor. Rubbing the cum into my breasts, I take a breath of satisfaction and close my eyes.

Published 
Written by Jenn38dd
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments