Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not According To Plan

"Sometimes you just have to take your stress and let it go."

37
18 Comments 18
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Free Spirit

I've told my wife this story a time or two, and she still doesn't believe me. All I can say is she has seen the change in me, and she likes it, and I have no other explanation to offer.
For most of my life, I was a creature of structure, order, and control. Maybe I was born that way, but I can say for sure that I had my life mapped out by the time I was ten years old. It was a good plan, a solid plan, and I adhered to it with solid devotion.

Following the plan, I finished high school early, I graduated college by the time I was twenty, I found and married a woman who conformed to the plan; we built careers, we procreated, and we prospered.

Perhaps the only flaw in all that I did was that I did not get a solid commitment from my wife that she would always abide by the plan. In many ways, she is on the same page as I am, and things work out wonderfully. Every once in a while, she will go off the tracks, and that used to make me miserable for days.
The planning and execution of our vacation last year is probably the best example of her allowing things to go awry. We had everything planned and in order to attend her family's reunion at the end of September. Suddenly, several of her cousins discovered they had a conflict, and everything was rescheduled for the middle of August. That gave us barely two weeks to get things properly arranged.

I guess I can't blame my wife for the commitment I made at work to support a project that had a critical timeline. I structured things to finish up the project by that Thursday.

I can't blame her for the final delay that meant I had to work that Friday morning. I was rather upset that she decided to catch a ride with her sister to make sure she got to the reunion on time. I was even more upset when I finally got home and nothing was packed in our pull-behind camper. I was well behind schedule in leaving the house, and my blood was boiling.

Six hours and a flat trailer tire later, they had another dagger to stab into my sanity. The reunion was being held at a campground, and we had commandeered one whole end of it. We had meticulously planned how the campers and tents would be arranged. When I got there, not only did I discover that no one had followed the plan, but they also hadn't even left space for our camper.

My wife didn't want to deal with my frustration, so I ended up setting up our camper at the outskirts of our area by myself.

The kick that nearly sent me over the edge came just as I was finished setting up. I was looking forward to finally settling in to relax, to maybe find some food, and to definitely find an adult beverage to enjoy. My wife and her family had other plans.
Suddenly, one of the cousins came running back from somewhere, and he joyfully announced that there was free ice cream down by the lake, to be followed by fireworks. The lake was just far enough away that my wife wanted to take the car, and since my van had lots of seats, she wanted me to drive. I grumbled and growled, and I gave her the keys so she could drive. In minutes the camp was vacated, leaving me alone to scrounge for food and tend to the campfire.

As I sat down with a beverage and the scrapings from a bowl of potato salad, a twittering laugh from across the way drew my attention.

I hadn't really paid much attention to our neighbors as I set up. All I really noticed was that he was older, she was younger, and they had a really good-looking, mid-sized motor home. I remember that I was momentarily envious because they probably didn't have to do anything except park the thing, while I had to spend lots of time and effort in opening up our camper.
The woman saw that I had noted her laughter. She whispered something to the man, and then, with a big smile on her face, she sauntered over to join me by our fire.
"You should have mixed that drink a lot stronger than you did," she teased. "Living with that much stress in your life is going to kill you. Maybe take a lesson from free spirits like my husband and me."

I shrugged and nodded, and willed her to go away. She was very pretty and very under-dressed, and she was exactly the kind of woman that my wife would have been upset to find chatting with me.

As if she had heard my thoughts, the woman tittered again, and then she struck a provocative pose.

"Your wife is going to be away for a while," she pointed out. "Perhaps you would help me with a little something."

When I didn't answer, she said, "It's just that my husband and I perpetually amuse each other with little bets, and I hate when he wins. I just won our last two bets, but it will be meaningless if I don't win this next one. You'd help me out with that, wouldn't you?"

I nearly shook my head, but before I could speak, she shocked the hell out of me by dropping to her knees between my legs. Her hands on my thighs were burning hot as she gave me a steaming smile.

"Our first bet was whether or not someone would help you set up," she said. "I set the stakes at who would mix our next round of drinks, and it was nice to have him serve me for a change. The next bet was whether or not your wife would convince you to go to the lake or not. My husband set the stakes, and if I had lost, I would have owed him a blowjob."

EmillyLoewe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyLoewe

Her smile grew even bigger. "You must understand that I didn't have any choice but to double down. Since I won, I got to choose my reward. Instead of asking for oral satisfaction from him, I doubled down and bet I could convince you to accept a blowjob."

She probably relished the shocked look on my face. She licked her lips and in a hushed tone, she asked, "Do you wanna know what I love most about my husband?" She momentarily leaned in to whisper her answer into my ear. "His money."

She licked her lips and glanced at my crotch as she asked, "Do you wanna guess what I like least about my husband?" She didn't wait, and she whispered, "His tiny cock."

She took a deep breath that made her breasts swell, and she leaned in until her lips were nearly touching my cheek. Her tone was full of need as she whispered, "If I don't convince you, he's going to win, and I'll be stuck praising his tiny little cock like it's an anaconda. If you say yes, I win the pleasure of pleasing a real man's cock. Please say yes!"

Her scent overwhelmed me and I was helplessly lost. I couldn't speak, so she pressed for more advantage. She took an even deeper breath, and as she mouthed the word, "Please", the front of her top burst open, revealing the most enticing set of breasts I had ever seen. I might have moaned in need.

She smiled and commanded, "Lift!" At the same time, her hands made short work of my belt and button. I couldn't stop myself from lifting my butt, and then suddenly my shorts and boxers were gone. She pulled my butt forward to the edge of the chair, and she might have given a moan of need.

Her hands were burning as they wrapped around my achingly hard shaft. Her lips and tongue were beautifully warm and wet as they surrounded the head. She definitely moaned as her head bobbed and she worked her way down most of the shaft.

Suddenly she pulled back and gave me a look of raw need.

"Eric," she called out, "grant me a boon!"

Without waiting for an answer, she swallowed me again. Although I couldn't bare the thought of looking away, I couldn't stop from looking across the way. Her husband had a lecherous grin on his face, and he gave me a big thumb's up.

As if she had sensed his approval, she gasped, "Yes!" as she jumped to her feet. In a flash, her bikini bottoms were gone, and she was straddling my lap.

"Don't you dare cum inside me," she commanded as she engulfed my hardness. She moaned her pleasure and whispered, "I just needed to feel you inside me for a stroke or two. Promise you won't cum, and I'll let you taste my breasts as well."

My only answer was to lift her breast to my lips. Her nipple tasted divine.

She rode me for a stroke or two, and then she rode me for a couple more. Her insides quivered in time with the teasing of my tongue, and I wasn't sure I could obey for much longer. Suddenly she stopped, and I was saved.

"Sir," she whispered into my ear, "grant me a boon?"

I would have offered anything she wished for if I could have found the words to speak. She smiled.

"Tony, come over here," she called out, followed by a sharp, "Now!"

The command hadn't even left her lips when her husband appeared beside us. She smiled and somehow managed to spin around to face him without ever dismounting from my hardness. She made a gesture, and his shorts vanished. I would hate to say something mean about a complete stranger, but while he was fully erect, he was smaller than my thumb.

She leaned forward, with my cock still inside her, and she caressed his cock with her lips.

"Nothing from the fertility clinic has worked," she whispered to him, "nor have any fertility rites, and now we're going to try something new." She looked up at him and said, "Robert, you're going to shoot your swimmers as far inside me as you can, and then he's going to release his swimmers to chase yours all the way to my egg. It's going to work, and the baby I have is going to be yours."

As if in a trance, he spoke in monotone as he replied, "You're going to have my baby, and I love you."

She smiled at him and said, "And I love you, Leroy."

Her lips wrapped around his shaft, and her insides flexed in time with the teasing of her tongue. He started to whimper, and suddenly she sat up and back.

I'm about to admit the gayest thing I've ever thought. His shaft pushed in next to the bottom half of my shaft, and I could feel it flex as heat poured out of it. She cried out and started thrusting against us, and she clamped down hard enough to squeeze him out. Something in all of that felt erotic and naughty and really fucking good, and I unloaded a gallon of heat inside her.

Mid-orgasm, she leaned back and turned to whisper in my ear. "I hope his son has your..." Her insides flexed tightly against my remaining hardness, and she finished with, "...eyes."

After that, I don't know. My wife says I was sound asleep in bed when they got back. The motor home across the way was gone by the time I woke the next morning. It took with it my compulsive need for structure and order, and my wife still doesn't understand how I can suddenly be happy when spontaneous moments invade our lives.

Published 
Written by bad_mann_ers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments