Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You Are The Six To My Nine

"You'll Always Be The Six To My Nine"

58
32 Comments 32
37.7k Views 37.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
Join now to listen to this story
There is nothing quite like the power I posses when sucking on your cock. To know that I'm the reason you're in the state of lustful desire.

***

It always happens, no matter how much I believe it won't, but lying here in bed with you, feeling you stroke my bare back, my fingers begin to wander. Tracing slowly along your chest, down towards your stomach, caressing lightly through your happy trail. Slowly, I begin to kiss and lightly bite your side, hearing you inhale quietly. You body twitches and pushes into me, wanting more, never pulling away, because the light pain excites you, as much as it does me.

Your fingers move from lightly caressing, to more of a teasing claw into my flesh. Goose bumps cascade along my skin, a rippling moan escapes my lips, just as I bite into you again and you join with your own moan. It is then I notice your cock starting to raise to attention, I move my hand down, wrapping around you, slowly I begin to stroke you.

I'm always aroused watching the start of your arousal take place. To see your cock in a flaccid state grow into a powerful beast. And knowing it is me who has caused such a wonderful thing, it makes my lust for you become tenfold.

Your cock begins to thicken as I stroke you further, my lips trail up to kiss you, as you clasp my chin between your forefinger and thumb, nipping playfully at my bottom lip. I mewl softly, wanting more, and you give in. That is until I pull away, letting go over your cock as well, I move between your legs. I begin a slow dance of kisses down your chest, over your stomach. My eyes stay locked on yours, a Cheshire smirk on my lips, because I simply love this control I have over you.

When finally I get to your awaiting prick, I give the tip soft licks. You're completely still, watching me, waiting for my next move. It feels as though we're two animals out in the wild, about to attack one another, but I have the upper-hand. Taking your head into my mouth, I begin to suckle on it, almost like I'm nursing on you, tasting your body wash and excitement fused together. You begin to moan, reaching down, you stroke my hair. You know how much I love when you do that.

Taking you deeper into my mouth, I let my tongue skim along your shaft, I allow my teeth to graze teasingly too. Reaching under, I begin to cup your balls, toying with them gently, as I begin a gentle suck on you. Your fingers twirl into my hair, making self-made pigtails, gripping tightly, you begin to thrust up into my mouth. You move to your own accord as I slurp and suck on you, giving you the control.

Thrusting up into my mouth, the grip on my hair tight, my lips firm around your shaft, my teeth grazing you, I begin to moan, to add to the stimulation. Gasping, you move faster, forcing me to take your cock deeper into my throat. The head of your cock hitting the back of my throat, thrust for thrust. Your groans begin to outshine mine, your cock thickens, and I know you're starting to get close to your orgasm. But it is then you stop, letting go of my hair, your breathing starting to get a little more steady.

“Come hither, pretty girl,” you whisper, in that husky, deep voice of yours.

“As you wish,” playing along, I do as you request.

Moving up to you, we kiss long and deep. Sucking my tongue into your mouth, you hold me still, not allowing any distances between us. My heart begins to race with feverish thirst for you.

AndiBlake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndiBlake

Nibbling on my lips, letting go, I whimper in need.

“Go on, turn around for me. Be my good girl.”

Without a word, I do. I slide up onto you, positioning myself into the sixty nine stance. Both of your hands land hard, with a loud crack against my ass, gripping tightly, you pull me roughly against your face. The stubble of your facial hair nip into my skin, your tongue burying itself into my hole without mercy. Lashing into me like you would your cock, I slowly rock back and forth, riding against you the best I can, as you keep your grip tight on my bum.

Noticing your cock is dripping pre-cum, I lean down, taking only your head back into my mouth, I begin to suck on it. Tasting your salty cream, I moan with delight. Your tongue slips from inside me, to move towards my clit, you suck hard and long, like I am with your cock. Each time I suck, you do, driving me close to the edge. Each time the blood rushes back into my clit I cry out with your cock in my mouth, only long enough for me to recover and suck on you, for pay back.

Slapping my ass again, you push me away, to pull me closer again, moving me inches closer. I struggle to keep your cock in my mouth, but I begin my slow rock again. Sucking, licking, teasing, we take turns, the gratification we both feel from bliss is clear. Both of us so close on edge, our nerve endings screaming, so close to pending orgasms. But we continue to deny one another, only knowing that when we do reach our peak it will be unspeakable.

I can feel your cock throb against my tongue as I suck on you softly. I grip the head of your cock between my teeth, flicking my tongue along your slit, tasting you, stroking your shaft, while you fuck my pussy with your thick, strong tongue. With a single finger probing and teasing my ass, pushing in just slightly, enough to give into that pressure. My tongue works you further, flicking faster, circling around the head you. Until I plunge down again, taking all of you into the back of my throat, gagging this time, inhaling deeply, so I can force myself to take more of you.

Your moans from this vibrate against my sex, sucking deeply on my clit, I want to cry out in heavens desired bliss, but your cock is too far down my throat to do so. You can feel it though, your fingers that are inside my pussy begin to pump deeply, sucking more on my clit, until I burst. Erupting hard, I cry out, choking on your cock filling my throat, making you twitch hard. Inhaling, moaning, choking, I feel my walls squeezing hard, rippling again and again as I come.

In the midst of my own orgasm, lost in my own erotic trip, I am taken aback when you too join me. Filling my already stuffed throat, your seed forcing down into my stomach, pumping hard and quickly. Rope and thick rope, you grip onto me, as if trying to hold on to dear life, you buck your hips, emptying yourself, with your face buried between my thighs still. Grinding your nose against my clit, drinking in my juices, as I soak you with my pleasure.

I'm able to suck on you, still lost in my trip, I bring you on the ride with me. Nothing else, no one else exists in this moment. It's just you and I, baby, fly with me. It is as if the world has stopped spinning, time has ceased to exits. It's our time, it's all about you and I.

You are the six to my nine...

Written By Poppet: For LushStories ONLY! 
Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments