Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Only A Girl Will Do

"An injured man finds relief at the hands of a community nurse"

113
21 Comments 21
11.3k Views 11.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Alex had had better starts to the year. Everything had been going fine after the Christmas break and then a momentary lapse in concentration had resulted in both hands being burned in a steam press on the shop floor. Fortunately it wasn't fully fired up or it might have been much worse, but third degree burns were still not a laughing matter and put him in hospital for two days for observation and to make sure no infection set in.

He was discharged with a care plan, as beds were at a premium in the hospital and so Alex was sent home with two bandaged hands with a prosthetic attachment designed to grip a fork or a tootbrush. It took him a while to get used to this after his meals were delivered from the local social services, given that any sort of dexterity, lifting or carrying was impossible. Shaving was out of the question too and he had developed a thick, dark stubble.

It was on his second day out of hospital that he had his first visit from the nurse assigned to him for his ablusions, something he had not anticipated with relish however essential it was. Opening the door to let his visitors in wasn't that easy, his hands reduced to two paws, but his spirits were both lifted and simultaneously dampened when he saw his 'personal assistant.' Lifted, because she was a cute, blue eyed blonde of eighteen years or there abouts and with a voice that was both sweet and effervescent. Dampened, because even at thirty one, Alex was old enough to view the prospect of being washed in his private areas by such a young attractive girl with considerable trepidation.

"Hey, I'm Suzy. You should have had a letter when you were discharged about your personal hygiene."

"Yeah, I did," said Alex trying to hide the uneasiness in his voice. "I was expecing someone older."

"Ah, well you got me. is that all right?"

"Yeah. of course!"

"Well if you want to go up to your bathroom, I'll just put on my gloves."

Suzy's matter of factness was at odds with her perfect smile and coquetish girliness, an anomaly which didn't help Alex's situation and he hesitated before showing her in. He went up to the bathroom and she followed, carrying her little bag of cleansing wipes, soap and sponge.

"Do you need any help undressing?" said Suzy.

"I'm good, thanks," confimed Alex, inaccurately.

"Oh come on, let me. You'll be all day," said Suzy, pleasantly.

Suzy pulled off his T-shirt and shorts. Alex had gone commando out of necessity as putting them on was difficult enough. Suzy did a little cough when she saw the size of his slack penis, but she continued professionally and asked him to step into the bath as she filled the hand wash basin with hot water and proceeded to give him a strip wash.

Suzy sponged his torso quickly but thoroughly, soaping him and rinsing as she went before turning her attention to below his waist. She was a little more careful here, but gave him a rapid soaking between his legs and around his buttocks, before lifting his penis gently in order to cleanse his genital area.

Suzy's lightness of touch and her overall demeanour were a little too much for Alex and inevitably his dick began to stiffen. It was just a bit but it was enough for Suzy to be aware of it, and she looked at Alex with a knowing smile and flicked the end of his manhood firmly, making Alex wince without causing him any actual pain. This had the immediate effect of subduing his incipient erection.

"Think of old buildings," said Suzy. "A nurse at the college told me that, it helps keep things under control."

Alex didn't know where to look but apologized for his involuntary reaction.

"No need, I've seen it all before during my training."

"Are you fully qualified then?" asked Alex, eager to change the subject.

"No, I have another year to go, but I have all the basics."

When she had done, Suzy dried him off and said that she would see him in another couple of days.

Alex was relieved when she had gone and tried not to dwell on the arousal incident. But Suzy was sexy in that self-effacing sort of way. She hadn't been overly made up but just had a kind of radiance that girls of her age had, and Suzy he thought was one of those whose wont was to be sexy and appealing while denying it all the way.

In any other circumstances, Alex would have gone to his room and masturbated, but his predicament made that an impossibility and every time he tried to block it out, his thoughts returned to the young community nurse and her next visit.

Alex had been single for a while now; he had had a hook-up pre-covid, but then the pandemic had put paid to anything else and what might have been a brief hiatus in his love life turned into an enforced period of celibacy. Work during the winter had left him tired and he had found himself frequently drifting off without his bed time release, so by the day of Suzy's second visit he had gone nearly 10 days without pleasuring himself. Suzy's temporary remedy the first time, while effective in the moment, had just stirred his feelings and brought to the fore his need to end his abstinence.

It was raining heavily when Suzy arrived and even with the short walk from her car, her hair had become quite damp, as if she had dried it quickly after a shower and she ran her fingers through her hair as she stepped through his door giving it a deliciously tousled look. Alex thought her lips looked glossier than before, but otherwise her minimal makeup was complementary to her naturally flawless complexion.

Suzy repeated her routine from before hurrying through the systematic washing of his chest, under his arms and his legs, without missing anywhere and then moved to his butt and finally his personal areas.

She looked him in the eyes as she held his penis and pulled back the prepuce, rubbing lightly soaped water over the glans and down the shaft. Her movements were swift to begin with but she moved more gently and Alex felt the stirrings of an erection instantly, feelings that increased in their intensity but this time instead of flicking his cock as she did before, Suzy allowed him to harden as she completed the washing of his parts.

"I'm sorry, I've not... you know for ages. It'll go down in a minute."

"Do you want it to go down?" asked Suzy, still holding his cock, in a professional way and yet inspecting it curiously with her other hand.

EmilyGrayy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyGrayy

"I don't know how to answer that," replied Alex, honestly.

Suzy smiled one of her smiles.

"It's totally against the rules and everything, but if you want me to finish you off, I will. If you want me to, that is."

Alex couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"I've got a bit of a gap before my next patient, so if you want to dry off and go in your bedroom, I can suck it. I don't mind. You have a very nice one, you know that?"

Alex stepped on the floor towel and dried himself off with a little help from Suzy, his erection now firmly established with seven inches of manhood waving from side to side.

"Aren't they all kind of the same?" asked Alex.

"You're kidding? You get fat ones, triangular ones, bent ones, droopy ones, ones you can hardly find. Yours is kind of classic. Like a porn cock."

Alex was mesmerised by Suzy's youthfull beauty and by the off-hand way she described the multitude of penis types that she had encountered. The complimentary way that she graded his, boosted his ego and the thought of her lovely mouth around his cock made him throb.

"Are you sure?" asked Alex as he showed her into his bedroom.

"One hundred percent," said Suzy. "You're a kind, sweet guy and I like the way you were respectful the first time. Some guys try to chat me up and pay me way too many compliments. When it comes to guys, I make the rules. Now shut up and lie on the bed!"

Suzy removed her protective tunic, so that she was just in her nurse's uniform of light blue buttoned top and skirt. As is often the case it was off the peg and was somewhat ill-fitting but in a good way, so that it accentuated her breasts and her pert bum.

Alex shuffled up the bed, piling his pillows behind his head, so that he could observe Suzy as she lay on the duvet supported on her elbows.

"Comfortable?" she asked.

"Perfect," Alex confirmed.

Suzy put two fingers around his shaft and moved the skin up and down, the vein pulsing against the palm of her hand. She looked up at Alex and then focused on his cock, wanking him gently, so that his foreskin moved in rhythm to her strokes, concertinaring in little folds at the base of his swollen head. She made an exploratory flick of her tongue against the glans, causing Alex to do a sharp intake of breath. She paused, a shiver running through her body from the naughtiness of her actions. She would never have planned to give fellatio to one of her patients, but right at the moment it felt right somehow.

Continuing to wank him gently she rolled her tongue over his bell end, first one way and then the other, intermittently settling on his stringy frenulum.

Alex let out a long sigh as she sat up slightly and enrobed her lips around his cock, taking a good two inches into her mouth and bobbed her head slowly, massaging his shaft with her tongue with each stroke. She did this for a few seconds as she felt him harden to the maximum and returned to the gentle, loving caress of his glans, which was a deep tint of pink in his arousal.

Suzy supported the seven inches of his dick with her fingers as her lips brushed along the full length of his shaft, going all the way to the base and then to the tip where her tongue made its little circular movements, slowly and teasingly, keep him hard beyond hard and yet always not too far.

Suzy wanted to be in complete control of his cock, sensing when he got close and then easing off, so that she attended to the firm stem, massaging his sack with her other hand.

Alex had never been entirely sure what it meant to be blue-balled but he was beginning to get an idea. His recent lack of stimulation was now being brought towards an end, but not until Suzy would decide it was time to let him come.

Suzy's playful teasing of his cock continued, as Alex gripped the edge of the sheet, the sheer pleasure that he was experiencing testing his endurance. Suzy would suck him softly, her mouth barely touching his flesh and yet the light brush of her lips and the heat of her mouth penetrating deep into Alex's dick.

Suzy punctuated the velvet soft stimulation of her mouth with little strokes of her tongue along the underside of his shaft, now and again stroking her cheek against his cock before popping him back into her mouth.

After more teasing and titillation, she sucked him with more zeal, Alex groaning and sighing as he felt the climax approaching. But it would have been easy to have made him come quickly. She was in no rush and she knew enough about men to know that whatever discomfort Alex might be feeling now with her edging, he would be more than rewarded by the intensity of his orgasm.

Suzy looked at Alex, his face a mixture of delight and beautiful frustration. Maybe now she would let him release but at her speed until there was nothing she could to but let him come.

Suzy drizzled a little saliva, lubricating the shiny surface of his engorged bell end and wanked him, her hand doing a figure of eight, making his cock twitch, his balls tight and his stomach tense. As Suzy sensed him getting closer she sucked him again. Not furiously but firmly, now both hands working away on his shaft. Alex made a loud groan, which turned into a snort as she flicked the end with her tongue and then sucked him again, taking him as deep as she could, until she felt his legs tremble and his groans become fierce and his breathing short and quick.

She turned slightly and sat on one elbow and gave him a few final tugs of his cock as Alex's whole body went into a series of violent trembles and a huge spurt of semen came out, catching Suzy a glancing blow, some going in her hair. She squealed and then two more ropes of spunk pumped out, some landing on her skirt and the rest on Alex.

She worked his cock, milking the last few drops onto her hand.

"Wow! You really did need that!"

"I guess I did."

"Wait there, I'll clean you up."

Suzy took a handful of wet wipes and mopped up the best she could before going to the bathroom to get the cum out her hair and doing her best to make it look like she hadn't got semen stains on her uniform.

"Thank you," said Alex.

"Don't mention it," replied Suzy, gathering up her things. "Well, I'll see you in a couple of days."

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments