Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Happens in Vegas...

"The computer seminar wasn't the best thing that happened to him that trip!"

9
7 Comments 7
11.1k Views 11.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words
My name is Thomas and here's my story...

I'm a self-employed computer software salesman whose territory covers several of the western U.S. states from Mexico to Canada. I guess you could describe me as a 35 year old, 6'2" tall man, slightly pudgy but still in decent enough shape, with short brown hair and green eyes. I have a short beard that I keep well-trimmed. I am a bit older than most of my fellow software salesmen - computers are a young man's world. But I've managed to do a pretty fair job with them and have made a good living for myself so far.

I wouldn't consider myself much of a "ladies man". I've had a few short-lived girlfriends over the years, but no long-lasting relationships. Either they came with way too much drama and/ or "baggage", or they were just not someone I could see myself with for a long time. I'm not terribly picky in what I want from a girl, mind you, but if we have nothing in common except we are horny at the time, then a long-term relationship is going to be hard to make work. And I've pretty much accepted that I'm going to be a bachelor all my life, I'm ok with that. I do ok for myself - I have a number of chances to fuck a handy piece of ass in my travels and I don't turn them down often!

The story I'm about to tell you happened to me once when I was staying at a Best Western Hotel just off the Vegas strip. I had a large computer show to attend and try to see if I could get some interest in a new program I was trying to get out.

I'd been driving all day trying to get to this software show that I attend every year in Las Vegas. I had planned on getting in early the day before because I wanted a chance to relax and unwind a bit. Traveling as much as I do by car tends to wear on a guy and didn't want to be tired all day the next day. That evening after dinner I sat at the table in my room, going over the information I was to present at the show. As is my usual evening routine, I logged on to the Internet and perused my favorite porn sites trying to unwind and relax a bit before going to bed.

The next morning, I was all showered and ready to go by 8 o'clock and figured that I would get a little breakfast at I-Hop down the street a few blocks. I like to have a meal and coffee and get myself psyched up for the day. I find the quiet time helps me to prepare for the stress and craziness that always comes later on.

But that morning, I opened my door to leave the room and almost walked into this very attractive young woman. I somehow got the impression that she wasn't one of the guests staying at the motel when she asked if she could use my phone to call a friend to come and get her.

I stepped back into my room and told her that she could make the call. She came in and once I closed the door I showed her where the phone was. But then she didn't pick up the phone handset, instead she just looked at me and mumbled something about phones and that she didn't really need to call anyone.

I was a little agitated at first because I wanted to get to breakfast with plenty of time to get to the show and set up for the first customers of the day. So I asked her what it was she wanted. I told her that I was heading out, so she needed to decide if she needed to call someone or not.

"Mister, you're not with the police department are you?" she asked suddenly.

That's when it dawned on me what was happening. She was a prostitute on the prowl. I hadn't caught on right away because of the early hour, but I suppose she just trying to get one more hook up before calling it a day. I took a closer look at the girl and decided that she was pretty. She was maybe 22 or 23, five foot five inches tall with a very nice 36DD-24-36 body. She had reddish-brown hair down to the middle of her back and soft emerald green eyes

I answered her, "No I'm not a cop. Why would a cop be staying at a Best Western?"

Her expression relaxed noticeably as she asked, "Are you interested in some companionship?"

"Companionship?" I asked quizzically.

"Yeah, you she said with a sexy little smile and a playful glimmer in her eyes.

"Are you talking about sex?" I wanted to be clear on the signals she was sending.

"Um, uh-huh, are you interested?" she asked, nervously wiggling around, trying to pull the hem of her black leather mini-skirt down a little. She had long, slender legs wrapped in fishnet stockings, and those tall high-heels must have been killing her feet. But she did feel the slightest tingle of sexual anticipation - she loved the power of her sex, how she could get the johns nearly helpless with her highly skilled expertise.

"Sure," I said. "I'm always interested in sex with a pretty girl." I said. I figured a little flattery might give her ego a boost and make her want to try harder.

"So what's your name?" I asked, trying to ease my own tenseness at the strange situation.

"Belinda," she said.

"How about a fuck?" she said, bluntly, "I'll give you the morning rate of $100.00."

I didn't have the time for any kind of a fuck, so I made another suggestion.

"Sorry, doll, I don't have that much time. How about a $50.00 blowjob instead?"

She looked at me with a cute little pout. "Okay, but you have to pay in advance."

"No, but I'll show you the money and once you're done, I'll pay you."

Knowing she had no choice except to leave and accost another hotel patron and risk getting caught, she quickly agreed. She told me to take my pants off and sit on the bed.

I complied and stripped my pants off and then my underwear.

LillyJones1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LillyJones1

I wasn't hard, which surprised me because I've never had any trouble like that before. But I guess it was my nerves acting up, or maybe it was due to the early hour.

She didn't seem to mind that I wasn't stiff; she just lifted her tightly fitted stretchy tube top, letting her full, bounteous breasts spill forward, always braless. The cool morning air hit her naked skin, make her nipples erect and then she knelt down between my legs, resting her hands on my thighs.

"You just want a blow job, that all? Cause for more, it'll cost you." Belinda felt her pussy throb with that familiar feeling, her pussy getting wet even though this was her last trick of the night. Contrary to what some pros say about not being aroused, she always felt the high of arousal - but perhaps it was more from the powerful hold she had over the men, than the actual sex its self. She loved knowing she was in control.

When that girl took my flaccid cock and began rubbing it against her soft lips, it didn't take long before I was hard as a rock. I'd never had a "working girl" do me before, but she sure seemed to know what she was doing.

When I felt her mouth sink all the way down on me so that he lips were pressed against my pubic mound I was in heaven.

Then she started bobbing her head in earnest! I couldn't believe it, she was soon fucking my stiff dick with her mouth and her hands were clasped behind her back. I'd never experienced anything like it before.

I began to rise up to meet her plunges and this didn't seem to overly distress her other than when I did it, her eyes would scrunch up and I could tell that she was concentrating on not gagging.

I sat there thoroughly enjoying her efforts, imagining how it would look if someone looked through the crack in the curtains just then. This older man and this young attractive hooker bobbing her face in his crotch.

I groaned, "Oooh, that feels damn good. I want you to suck me off good." Belinda tossed her hair over a shoulder, leaned forward, her hand grasping my hot, throbbing flesh...beginning to manipulate it slowly, making the oozing wetness increase from the sensitive tip.

She leaned down, her mouth making shocking contact with my now thick, throbbing erection, tilting her head, and licking the cock-tip, tonguing the ridge beneath, making me lift my hips slightly, groan and grunt, exclaim, "Oh my God, that's damn good!"

Belinda teased for a couple of moments, building the excitement, feeling how the head swelled almost to bursting beneath her skilled manipulations. I grunted and thrust up, wanting her to take it fully into her mouth. She stalled, licking and caressing my aching erection, up and down the long, thick shaft, feeling the excitement and making her excited too. She reached down to touch her teeming pussy, teasing her clit and she began to sway slightly, feeling the motion make her hot.

Suddenly she devoured my stiff cock, her mouth swallowing me as deeply as possible, shoving the head into her throat as she angled her head to capture it fully. I rose up, giving a deep, guttural cry and began to fuck her face, as I encouraged her on, "Fuck it, fuck me with your mouth, suck it baby, yeah!"

She fucked me, her mouth going up and down, working harder and harder to make the ride fast, faster and I bucked beneath her, rising and falling, my breathing coming quickly now, rasping and speechless as she consumed me, her mouth meeting my crotch-hair, swallowing and making her throat close over my hard erection, feeling it swell, then the hot, salty cum starting to shoot into her throat, loads of it, some dribbling back into her mouth, out over her lips. I was cumming hard, harder than I had cum in a very long time. My whole body went rigid, my pelvis lifted forward, her head pressing against me as she took my fully into her mouth. She brought me off totally, sucking and sucking for the last drop!

Then slowly she brought her head up as I slipped from her mouth, my cock going slack. Still stunned from the pleasure I'd just received, my body slowly began to relax. My eyes were on her beautiful face as she licked the cum off her lips, swallowing it.

She took care in licking me clean not spilling a drop of cum anywhere. She looked up at me for approval and smiled.

After I caught my breath, I thanked her and while we were dressing I paid her for her services.

"Listen Belinda," I said, "I have to go attend this computer show, but I'll be back here in the hotel around 8:30. I was wondering if you aren't busy, maybe we can pick this up where we left off and maybe have some more fun?"

"We'll see. I might be able to come by and party with you a bit. I don't know," she said. But she didn't come by that night. I guess the life of a prostitute is not very compatible with schedules and appointments.

I never did see my beautiful Belinda again. I've stayed at the same motel many times since then, and even tried to find her a couple times, but nothing like that has ever happened to me again. I have since found a girl and gotten married, settling down from my traveling days some. But I have to say, I'll never forget my morning with Belinda and the wonderful blowjob I received.

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.
Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments