Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wax On

"You know you are in a comfortable relationship when..."

7
6 Comments 6
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Carrie and Derrick are two characters from my first erotic story on Amazon. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This short story is a glance into a day in their lives."

“Babe?!” Carrie called out from the bedroom. She was sure she’d heard Derrick come in the front door. 

“In the kitchen, love!” She could hear the sound of bags rustling and cabinets closing. The refrigerator opened, he had been out shopping it seemed. 

“Babe, can you come in here for a sec?” she asked, moving her heating tools around. She had taken a personal day from work for some self-care, but at the last moment, her technician had called to cancel her appointment. 

“Be there in a sec!” Derrick replied, shoving the last of the reusable bags into their holding place. Carrie stared at herself in the mirror. The fresh highlights in her jet black hair had been just what she needed to liven up her face. She ran her fingers through her fresh blow out and admired the glow her skin had from the spray tan. It may be winter outside, but she looked just back from a week at the beach. 

She wore a simple gray tank top over a pair of yoga shorts; it was her favorite at-home lounge look. Carrie gathered her applicators and set them on the nightstand just as Derrick entered the room. “What’s up... wow,” he said, taking in her new look. “You look amazing.” 

She smiled and crossed the room to wrap him in a hug. They had been living together in happy new couple bliss for three months now. Having been friends and roommates for years prior, she was ready to cross a threshold that normally would be awkward to ask someone she’d known for less time. 

“I need your help, babe.” Carrie turned and gestured at the wax warmer and applicator sticks waiting by their bed. Derrick surveyed her makeshift salon booth, a confused look on his face.

“My help?” he asked, “With the wax?”

She nodded and led him to the bedside by his hand. “Yes. You know, Tatiana, right? My waxer?” Derrick nodded, still not understanding where the conversation was going. 

Carrie sat down on the edge of the bed, “Well, she had to cancel my appointment today and I was going to see if I could get you to help me out instead.”

Derrick looked from the side table to Carrie and back. “You...you want me to do your eyebrows? Babe, I don’t know--”

Carrie’s sudden laugh interrupted him, “Oh, God no.” She pet his hand gently, “I love you very much, but there is no way in hell I’d let you touch my brows.”

Derrick casually picked up one of the wooden sticks to examine it. “Then what are we waxing?” he asked absentmindedly before pointing the stick at her. “Your mustache?”

Carrie plastered a fake pout across her face, “Derrick, you know I’m very sensitive about my mustache.” The response drew laughter from him. Suddenly, a flash of recognition crossed his face. “Oh, do you mean…” 

Carrie spread her wides dramatically. “I mean.” 

Derrick immediately began shaking his head, “No, no way.” He turned to leave, but Carrie grabbed his hand again. “Oh, come on Derrick! Help me!” 

He tried to tug his arm from her firm grasp. “Babe, I can’t. I have no idea how to use this stuff,” he argued. “What if I hurt you?” he paused, thoughtfully, “Or worse - what if I hurt me?” 

Carrie stood and placed a hand on each of Derrick’s forearms. “That’s not going to happen,” she said in a soothing voice. “Everything here is preheated with predetermined settings.” She released one arm and started tugging the yoga shorts down inch by inch. 

Worry clouded Derrick’s ocean eyes, he ran a nervous hand through his sandy blonde locks. “You really want me to do this?”

She nodded, plopping back down on the bed. “It’s just the sides - you know how I normally look.” Carrie laid back onto the bed, her legs falling open again.  

Derrick pointed the wooden stick at her, “Okay, look. I will do this for you. Simply because I love you, but...so help me if you kick me…”

Carrie waved a dismissive hand, “I’m not going to kick you," she huffed. She pointed at the wax warming on the burner. “It’s the perfect temp, just put it on the stick and toss it on here! Cover it with the strip for a few seconds and then whapow! Fresh as a daisy.” 

Jasminehils
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jasminehils

Derrick looked as if he had just received instructions for the Mars Rover. “That’s all I have to do?” he asked, still not confident.

Carrie smiled and nodded her head. “That’s all you have to do.” Derrick sighed, resigned to fulfill this ludicrous request.

“Okay, I’ll do it. But, I don’t want to hear it if it looks bad. No whining that you look like you have alopecia of the vagina or some shit, okay?” Carrie gave him two thumbs up and grabbed her legs.  “Here goes,” he said, dipping the applicator into the wax. She watched in amusement. The way he was eyeing her looked more like he was inspecting a foreign species than his girlfriend. The warm wax spread across her skin and she laid her head back to prepare. She could feel him lay the wax paper down, gently rubbing to make it stick. 

“Are you ready?” he asked, his finger hovering at the corner of the strip.

“Ready!” she called out and braced for the familiar pain.

“Allons-y!” he yelled and quickly ripped the paper from her. Carried groaned loudly. No matter how many times she got waxed, it always took her by surprise how much it hurt. She looked up at Derrick who was in a panic. “Oh my God, I’m sorry - I’m so sorry. Are you okay? Oh my, God. I love you. Did I not do it right?”  

Carrie shook her head and grunted, “It’s fine - I’m fine. It always hurts like that. Do the next one, we’re almost done.”

Derrick held the stick like a child caught with a cookie. “Are you sure? Why do you do this?”

Carrie motioned for him to hurry. “I promise, it always hurts. I do it because it beats the constant shaving.”  

Derrick dipped the applicator in again, “This seems too brutal. Babe, do you do this for me? This sucks, just go full bush woman; I won’t mind.”

Carrie rolled her eyes, “I do this for me. Just hurry," she said, and then added, “And who the fuck yells ‘Allons-y’ in this situation?”

His face was very serious as he answered. “That’s just what was in my heart, Carrie, don’t censor me.”

She rolled her eyes again, “Just do it...and this time, with a little less Dr. Who references.”

He slid the second coat of wax over the bristly hairs, “I can’t promise you that.  Don’t make me a liar, babe.” 

Gingerly he added the last strip and rubbed it in place. “Coming in hot!” he yelled and ripped, causing her to wince again. Derrick tossed the applicator to the side and admired his work. “Just a question, is it supposed to look this angry?” Carrie managed to squeak a chuckle out through the pain.

He slid his hand across her bare skin, “Poor baby.” His hand trailed from the sides to run along her slit. “Should I kiss it?” Pleasure replaced the pain in Carrie’s stomach as he guided a long finger inside of her. She rocked her hips against his hand, urging the finger to go deeper. “That’s not usually part of the package I get.”

A devious smile broke across Derrick’s face as he lowered his face to her waiting body. “Let me tell you about the specials today, baby.” he teased, “I have a package for you to try.” Carrie moaned loudly as he lapped her lips. His hot tongue carved it’s way up and down, deeper and deeper until he reached the bud of her clit.  

Taking the bud gently in his teeth, Derrick suckled and nipped at the delicate ball of flesh sending tingles through every nerve ending. In ecstasy, she took a handful of his hair and began to guide his tempo to a faster pace. Carrie listened intensely as the wet, sloppy sounds of her pussy grew louder in the room. Her orgasm was hovering on the horizon when Derrick suddenly entered her with his fingers. Her tense muscles clamped on the welcome invader. She was wild now, completely given over to her more erotic senses.  

Carrie rode his hand hard, bucking against him with ferocity. Derrick’s breath was hot on her legs as he gasped for air in between thrusts. The release hit her and she spasmed drenching his face and their bed.  She released the deathlock she’d had on his hair, spent from the intensity of cumming. When she opened her eyes, Derrick’s face was inches from hers. She could see the lingering wetness still glistening on his face. He was naked now - when had that happened? 

“Oh.” he asked, coyly, “Did you think we were done here?” He pressed his rigid cock against her belly. “I haven’t even begun to collect my payment.”
 

 

 

Published 
Written by brandeent
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments