Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tongue Satisfaction

"My tongue will go everywhere..."

14
4 Comments 4
10.8k Views 10.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Oh, how I love to lick..."

As we arrived back at my house, the sexual tension was evident and we wasted no time as our lips locked in a passionate, lustful kiss before the door fully closed behind us.  My kisses moved to your cheek, then to your neck and I whispered, “I need your sweetness on my tongue, Sara."  

Hearing me say it made your pussy start to throb and you could feel yourself instantly getting wet and ready to give me all the sweet juice I craved.  

“How bad do you want it?" you said as you playfully walked away towards the pool table in the living room. 

You looked delicious in your tight, short, black mini-dress and black heels.  Your cleavage was on full display the entire time we were at dinner and you knew full well I was imagining the feeling of sucking on your fully erect nipples.  You turned away from me, reached back and unzipped your dress, which fell around your ankles, revealing your sexy, tight body in nothing but a black, lacy see-through bra, a tiny black thong, black sheer thigh-highs and your sexy heels.  

Still facing the pool table you said, “Come and get what you need."

As you leaned slightly forward and reached back with both hands to spread your ass, you heard an audible moan from me and before you knew it, I was on my knees behind you, still fully clothed but my cock straining to be free from my slacks.  

I put my hands on your tight ass cheeks and spread them wide. The fabric from your thong was so tiny it barely covered your asshole and I wasted no time pushing the line of fabric to the side with my tongue and probing your ass.  The feeling of my tongue deep in your ass sent shockwaves to your already drenched pussy.  Other guys have licked your ass, but the feeling and intensity of the way I used my tongue on your body were just different. You can tell I crave it.  I savor it and you love that my cock is fully erect while I’m using my tongue on you.  But as much as I crave tongue fucking your tight asshole, I couldn’t wait any longer to have your sweet juice on my tongue.  

I leaned back on my knees, pulled your thong down, and forcibly turned you around to face me.  I looked up at you, licked my lips and you smiled and widened your stance enough for me to tilt my head back and start to gently kiss your shaved pussy.  I had to fight to not simply begin probing your pink love hole and instead be sure your lips and swelling clit were ready to feel more pressure from my tongue. You looked down at me and our eyes locked as my warm, wet mouth surrounded your pussy and I gently used my tongue to lick you.  

My warm hands grabbed your ass cheeks as I pulled you towards me and my tongue danced over your pussy.  I was finally tasting your sweetness and starting to moan as your juice hit my tongue. We continued to look at one another and as my tongue danced on your clit, you started to rub and squeeze your nipples through the sheer fabric of your bra.  I could tell your nipples were hard as you reached back to unclasp your bra and threw it to the side. I moaned loud when I saw your big beautiful tits and hard nipples.  

I began mixing in a gentle sucking around your clit as I kept it drenched with my saliva and moved back and forth from a swirling and flicking tongue motion to gentle sucking.  As your moans increased, I could tell you were close to climax.  When you started pulling on your nipples, I spread your ass cheeks wide and started to rub a finger in circles on your tight asshole. My tongue was swirling over your swollen clit with more intensity and I could see in your eyes you were about to orgasm when you said, “Don’t stop!  I’m cumming!  I’m cumming!” 

You climaxed hard and steadied yourself against the pool table.  I stood up, held you, and kissed you gently.  The taste of your sweetness now on your own lips for the first time tonight.  You smiled, knowing this was just the beginning of an entire night of lovemaking.  After a deep breath, you unbuttoned my shirt, my pants, and slid my boxers down, revealing my fully erect cock. As we continued to kiss, you grabbed the base of my shaft in your hand, pumped me twice and led me to the bedroom, still in your sexy heels and thigh-highs.

Having recovered from your first orgasm of the night, we lay next to each other with you on your back and me on my side.  As my kisses moved over your lips, cheek, and neck, my warm hand rubbed and squeezed your breasts.  Your nipples looked delicious and thus far had not felt the warm wetness of my tongue.  I told you how sexy and seductive you looked as my kisses moved from your neck to your chest and my tongue started to run in circles around your nipples.  You let out a little moan of approval as I began sucking on them and while firmly squeezing your breasts in my hand.  I was careful not to bite, but occasionally I would hold a nipple between my lips, apply pressure and gently pull on them.  I went back and forth between flicking them with my tongue, pulling on them with my lips, and sucking them soft and hard.  Occasionally, I would look up at your beautiful eyes, enjoying you watching me.  I took my time, back and forth over your big tits, sucking and flicking your nipples as your pussy continued making the sweetness I crave.  

As I continued to tease your breasts with my mouth, my hand found its way down between your thighs and my middle finger began to tease your tight opening.  Your pussy was drenched and I gently but firmly moved my middle finger inside you. You let out a long moan of approval as my finger felt your smooth, tight walls.  Your body started to writhe as my finger ran in a circular motion inside you.  I began to make a ‘come here’ motion, lifting the tip of my finger along the top wall of your pussy, gently caressing your sweet spot.  The entire time, my mouth continued to suck and flick your hard nipples.  Your body moved in a way to let me know I was hitting the right spot and if I had continued, your next orgasm of the night would have soon followed.  But my craving for your taste still wasn’t satisfied.  

EMMA_DEEP
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EMMA_DEEP

With my finger as deep inside you as I could get it, I continued running my finger in a circular motion inside you, being sure to touch every wall.  Slowly, I pulled my finger from inside you and it was covered in your delicious juice, which I rubbed all over your nipples.  You smiled as you watched my mouth licking and sucking your juice from your breasts and were amazed at how much I enjoyed your taste. There was something about the way I savored your sweetness and how I took my time eating your delicious pussy that made you feel even sexier, and you loved it.  

As my kisses moved back to your mouth, our tongues danced together and I asked if you could taste your pussy on my tongue, to which you said, “Yes, it’s just like when other guys kiss me after licking my cunt or when I suck on their hard cock after they pump me.”  

The deep moan you heard from me confirmed what you already knew my reaction would be to hearing you talk dirty. 

“Tonight your pussy is mine, Sara.  I’m going to lick, suck, probe, and pump your pussy for as long as you need to make you cum over and over.  Spread your legs for me, Sara.  Show me how you get ready for a good missionary style pumping.”  

As you spread your sexy legs, I moved my body on top of you. I positioned myself with my arms on either side of you with my hands tucked under your shoulders and the swollen head of my cock barely touching your pussy lips and said, "Are you ready to feel my hard shaft inside you?” 

As we kissed, your pussy was dripping with anticipation knowing I could pump and pound you as long as you needed me to, allowing you to orgasm over and over as I stayed hard inside your tight walls.  You moved your hips up trying to get my swollen head inside you, but I teasingly moved back, smiled and whispered, “I have something else in mind first.”  

You gave me an exasperated look, not believing I would tease you like this, but you knew whatever I had planned would end with another hard orgasm.  As I moved back to your side, I said, “Turn over, slut.”  

You smiled and had a good idea what was coming next.  Now on your stomach, without being asked, you spread your legs apart, reached back with both hands and spread your ass open for me.  At this point, I was standing at the edge of the bed, slowly pumping my cock as I watched you repeatedly tightening and relaxing your asshole.  As I moved onto the bed and positioned myself between your legs, my hands ran up over your silky thigh-highs, squeezing your calves and the backs of your thighs. I kneeled between your legs and as you kept tightening and relaxing your asshole, I slapped my hard shaft on your tight hole and then pressed my swollen head against it.  Although I’ve had a fantasy of pumping your ass for so long and was hopeful the fantasy would soon become reality, for now it would have to wait.  

I moved back, lay down on the bed with my head between your legs, spreading your ass cheeks with my hands. I made my tongue wet and circled your asshole, applying more pressure with each loop.  You let out a moan of approval as the tip of my tongue just barely pushed inside. I teased you with shallow probing flicks of my tongue interchanged with long licks over the area before finally making my tongue hard and pushing it deep in your tight ass.  The way your body moved and the sounds you were making let me know I should continue.  I could feel you trying to relax your asshole to allow my tongue to probe deeper, but occasionally you couldn’t help but tighten up, and the feeling of your ass tightening around my tongue was driving you crazy and making your pussy drenched. 

As my tongue continued to probe your ass, I slowly slid my middle finger back inside your pussy.  You moaned and slightly lifted your hips upward as a signal for me to continue.  My finger was pressing down, moving in and out, and making circular motions along the front wall of your cunt. I massaged your sensitive spot, while my tongue was moving in and out of your tight ass.  I could feel you were starting to build up to another orgasm but I wasn’t ready to let you cum just yet.  

I pulled my finger from inside you and for a minute took a break from licking your ass to instead suck your sweet pussy from my finger.  You watched in the mirror as I enjoyed your taste, then I gave your tight ass a few hard spanks and told you again how wonderful you taste. 

“I need you in my pussy, please!  I want you to fuck me with your hard cock!" you said as I again started to tongue fuck your ass. 

You would soon get your wish, but I was in complete control.  My middle finger yet again found its way inside your pussy and your hips moved up again, this time a little higher allowing my finger to get deeper inside. I slowly slid another second finger inside your tight cunt and firmly spread them apart, which resulted in your loudest moan thus far. 

"Ohhhhh, I’m so tight and I love having my pussy stretched open like that! Fuck!” you exclaimed.

As my fingers massaged the inner front wall of your pussy, my thumb started to rub against your swollen clit. That proved to be all you could take.  With my tongue pushed deep in your ass, two fingers fucking your tight pussy, and my thumb massaging your sensitive clit, your cunt clenched on my fingers and your asshole tightened on my tongue as you screamed, "Fuck, baby! Don't stop! Oh God, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

After your orgasm, I gently pulled my fingers from inside you and sucked your juice from them.  Little aftershocks continued to fire off and you collapsed down in a state of satisfaction. 

“Did that feel good, Sara?” I asked.  

A little “Mmmmhmmm” was all you could muster for a few minutes as you recovered.  

I lay down next to you, put my arms around you, and whispered, “We still have a whole night of lovemaking ahead of us.”  

As I said that, you could feel my hard cock pressing against your body.  You had already cum twice tonight and my cock hadn’t even been inside you yet...

 

Published 
Written by 69dreams
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments