Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Warm-up Service

"A wife takes control to get the one thing she is missing"

20
7 Comments 7
13.8k Views 13.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words
I am Mary, and have been happily married for four years. My husband Thomas and I have a good relationship and sex has been generally good. Well, that is, apart from one aspect of sex that I never realized how much I needed until recently. This is the story of how I got just what I'd been missing.

Thomas has always enjoyed sex, but if there was one area lacking, it was foreplay. It takes me a while to get going, but once hubby is aroused, he is eager to put it in. Sometimes he will stroke my pussy lips a little first, but mostly with him it's all about fucking. He never performs oral sex on me, as he says doesn't like it. As a result, while sex is still enjoyable I sometimes find I am unsatisfied at the end, just getting into it as he is already finishing.

I work as a senior manager in a busy office. Recently, at work, one of our clients was visiting for a week and I was responsible for showing him around and planning the work with him for an upcoming project. This chap Steve was charming and friendly, with an air of confidence, but not in an arrogant way that suggested an obvious ladies' man. He was tall with fairish hair and deep blue eyes. He had a way of looking at me and smiling while we were discussing things that I found attractive. I enjoyed the attention that came with some mild flirting, but didn't encourage or expect for anything to happen beyond that - he seemed to be professional and respected boundaries, knowing we were in a work environment and both married, and I quickly started to feel relaxed and unguarded with him.

One evening, the day before he was due end his week with us, we went out for a small office get-together. I was wearing a classic black dress, hoping to pull off looking sexy, but still a professional woman to be taken seriously! By this time I had started looking forward to spending time with Steve, enjoying his amusing comments and observations, and the attention he paid me.

Later on in the evening, with drinks flowing readily, the conversation in the group turned a bit more raunchy. Someone had made a joke about a man he knew who was obsessed with giving his girlfriend enthusiastic cunnilingus. People laughed and for some reason, Steve and I looked at each other - once again he was wearing that smile!

Later on most of the others had peeled off, and Steve and I had found a quiet corner. Steve asked, "Didn't you get that oral sex joke earlier? You seemed to have a puzzled expression."

"No I got it, it just didn't seem very realistic. I know some men are into it, but they tend to like receiving more! I can understand it though; it's probably not that pleasant for the man, and not so many men are willing to unselfishly give the time!"

Steve was incredulous. "Not pleasant for the man? You must be kidding. If it's a woman you are attracted to, and feel connected to, there's nothing better than going down on a lovely lady! Surely your husband does that for you?"

Slightly embarrassed, I said nothing, but Steve could see the answer. "You don't miss it?"

"Well, I don't really think about it much. I mean, I had a boyfriend before I was married that would do it, and it was lovely. By I am happy with my husband, Thomas, overall so it's not that big a deal."

Steve indicated he understood, but I continued trying to make a joke of it, "Well, what I mean is, I hardly want to go to the trouble of having a whole sordid, torrid affair just to remind myself what being licked out is like!"

We both laughed and continued discussing other things, but the thought had entered the back my mind. The truth is I had thought about past experiences of receiving oral sex a lot over the years. Whenever I had raised the subject with Thomas he had been apologetic but said he just wasn't into it. I had gotten used to thinking of my vagina as being maybe not so pleasant to lick after all.

Maybe I should consider an affair, or even a one night stand? But I still felt committed to being with Thomas and didn't want to put that at risk. Plus, while the naughtiness of an affair sounded exciting in theory, it seemed way over the top to betray my husband just to have the experience of a man's tongue again, delightful though it might be. Steve was talking about something now, but my thoughts were drifting to imagining him desiring me, lusting after me, wanting to kiss and caress me, and to lick and taste me in the way I hadn't experienced for a long time.

It was getting late, and we were thinking of calling the night to a close. "I'd better get back to my husband," I said.

"As soon as you get back you should just straddle him and demand he lick you out!"

"Don't be silly," I said, trying to picture such a ridiculous scene. Thomas tended to be the sexually dominant one on our marriage, which I had thought was the way I liked it. But the idea of being the powerful woman, taking control of a man and demanding he do what I wanted, had a strong appeal. After all, I was used to doing that in my work life, so why not in the bedroom too?

"Anyway," I added, still thinking of excuses, "I'm sure it wouldn't be pleasant if I didn't at least have a shower first!"

"I think you'd be surprised," Steve replied with a cheeky grin, "if you were my wife, and you would absolutely love it."

"Oh, stop it," I protested, but again the naughtiness of the idea was secretly thrilling; it would be so dirty!

We decided to leave. Steve's hotel was only five minutes walk, so we decided to stroll back there, from where we would call a taxi to take me home. When we arrived, Steve gentlemanly asked reception to call a taxi.

The receptionist said, "It'll be forty-five minutes I'm afraid; they are busy this time of night."

"I'll wait with you here in reception." Steve said.

I felt an urge to kiss him, to go upstairs with him. I knew Steve would be leaving the next day and since he lived in another city, I would not likely see him again, at least for some time. The urgency of the situation made me reckless, and I was in a mood to take control.

"No, it's okay; why don't you show me your room?"

As he guided me upstairs, I felt a mix of nervousness and excitement. Was I really going to cheat on my husband? I could feel myself becoming wet and knew it would be hard to resist. My mind was on Steve and the way he looked at me. I knew he desired me, and from our conversation earlier I knew he wanted to lick me down there. Maybe to experience that again would be worth it just this once.

We arrived in his room, where he closed the door and moved in for a kiss. I responded immediately and we kissed passionately.

Eventually, breathless, I broke off and said, "Oh, what am I doing?"

Steve smiled again, and said, "I want to kiss you all over.

smilingsalor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smilingsalor

I want to run my fingers all over your body. I want to touch those beautiful breasts. I need to explore every inch of you. As he spoke he explored under my blouse with his fingers, stroking me.

Now he was slower, taking his time. For once I was fully turned-on from foreplay alone, ready and eager, but here was a man that insisted on going slowly. I could feel my pussy lips aching to be touched, but he had not yet wandered down that far. He continued to caress my breasts, cupping them, running his finger over my nipples. The naughtiness of having another man touch me made it so much more intense. I felt like I was in danger of having an orgasm before he had reached for my underwear.

"Please," I said, and grabbing his hand, tried to move it from my breasts, down to my things. But he moved it back.

"I haven't finished touching you here yet," he said, his hands cupping my breasts again. I was now almost in pain from the attention my vagina was demanding. At last he placed a finger against my underwear and stroked me through the thin fabric. I shuddered again and knew I was close to orgasm.

"Oh my god, you are so wet. You are so sexy, I can't resist you any more. This is what I'm going to do to you: I'm going to slide off your knickers, then I am going to touch these lovely, wet pussy lips. But not with my finger. I want the first part of my body that touches you there to be my tongue. I am going to explore you deeply."

With that, my knickers were slid off. I knew I was wetter than I had been in a long time. Leaning back against the door to the room, I looked down at Steve and how delighted he looked as he moved his head towards my vagina. I felt his tongue at last, slowly moving along the full length of my pussy lips. He breathed in heavily, as though intoxicated by my scent. To feel a man's tongue on me at last! A man that desired my wetness, my taste, my smell. It was too much. I came quickly, from that first delicate, long caress of his tongue. I could no longer stand; my legs faltered and Steve held me up to prevent me collapsing on to the floor as I came.

At my orgasm subsided he led me over to the bed and lay on his back.

"Now get on top of me. I need to taste you much more than that," he instructed.

Unused to the girl-on-top position, especially for oral, I carefully adjusted myself to he could access me with his mouth. I enjoyed the sense of power as I lowered myself over his mouth. His hands reached up and squeezed my breasts as his mouth greedily sought out my vaginal lips. Now we was sucking on them, drinking my wetness like a parched man in the desert. He made appreciative noises as he slurped away.

"Oh yes, let me taste you. You are delicious. Feed your juices to me."

I rocked myself, effectively using his mouth as a masturbation aid, while his tongue teased and explored my entrance hole. I was using his mouth to get what I wanted and it felt great.

"I can feel your juices flowing down into my mouth, mmm..." he said.

I loved the thought of him enjoying me so much that I was soon close to orgasm for the second time. He now moved his tongue to my clitoris, expertly teasing and stroking it until the orgasm again took hold. My thighs wrapped tightly around his head as the spasms took control of me with a strong and powerful orgasm that seemed to last twice as long as normal.

I now looked at Steve and saw how wet he was, his face covered in juices from my body, but with that smile beaming more than ever. I'd had the most wonderful time and had experienced oral sex once again; so long had it been denied me that I felt liberated, it had felt more wonderful and intense than I had imagined. But at the cost of cheating on my husband - and to make things worse, I really wanted to feel a hard cock inside me!

Surely Steve would now want to fuck, and after giving me so much pleasure, how could I possibly deny him? But just at that moment, there was an unexpected turn of events; the hotel phone rang, and Steve answered and took the message.

"Your taxi is here," he said. "We'd better get you home to your husband!"

Feeling a mixture of disappointment that the wonderful evening was over, but relief that things had stopped before they had gone even further, I went to use the bathroom and quickly cleaned up my wetness, not bothering to put back on my now soaking knickers.

I said my goodbyes to Steve, we kissed one more time, and I made my way home.

During the short taxi trip, I couldn't stop thinking about how wonderful his fingers, mouth and tongue had been, how he had slowly and expertly built up the sexual tension. Despite the intensity of the two orgasms I had experienced, I felt partially unsatisfied that we hadn't ended with intercourse. My arousal beginning to peak once again, I knew the sexual encounter was only half complete, and I knew just the way to complete it. I texted my husband Thomas that I was on my way home, then another to tell him I was feeling frisky!

It had just the desired effect. As soon as I got home and through the front door, Thomas was waiting for me. He kissed me and immediately reached his hands under my skirt.

"You're not wearing any knickers!" he exclaimed.

"I took them off in the way home," I lied, "I thought you might like it!".

With that he became yet more turned on and quickly lifted me up, carried me to the bedroom and removed my clothes. He dropped me on the bed and climbed over me, his eyes full of lust and his cock rock hard. In no time at all, he slid himself into me! Since this time I'd had already had all the foreplay I needed, was more than ready. I could feel the firmness of his erection as he thrust energetically into me. It felt perfect to feel his hard cock thrusting powerfully inside me now that I had been properly warmed up beforehand. At last I came, the third time for the evening, something of a rarity from intercourse with him alone.

Feeling my orgasm tighten around his cock, he quickly followed suit. I so desperately needed to be filled, and welcomed every thrust and grunt as he ejaculated heavily and noisily inside me.

It was the perfect sexual experience, but it had just taken two men to achieve what neither could achieve on his own. It seemed I had found my own personal sexual warm-up service!

At length Thomas regained his breath. "Wow, that was the best fuck we have had in ages. I could tell you were really horny and aroused."

"Must have been to so bored of spending the evening with work colleagues, my mind wandered onto sexy thoughts," I explained.

"Well, whatever it was, you should definitely do that again!" he said.

Published 
Written by waggingtail
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments