Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Vacation Vixen

"Gil becomes entranced by a woman while on vacation"

5
4 Comments 4
8.3k Views 8.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Gil decided to take a vacation to get away from the building stress of running his business. He wanted to go somewhere different; some place where his subordinates would not try to find him. He told everyone he was going overseas and would not have access to email or phone service.

In reality, Gil drove 300 miles to visit his best friend, Randy with whom he had served several years in the Navy. Randy had married a few months ago and Gil decided it was time that he met Randy’s wife, and got caught up on things.

As he approached Randy’s house, Gil noticed an attractive woman, probably in her late 30’s or early 40’s working in the front yard next door to Randy’s house. She wore tight denim shorts and what looked like a bikini top. Her hair was dark brown with red highlights in it, pulled back into a pony tail.

Later, inside with Randy and his wife, Rosie, Gil asked about the neighbor. “She was dressed rather scantily for working in her front yard,” stated Gil, “What is she like?”

Rosie jumped at the chance to talk about the neighbor. “She’s single and paid cash for her house,” said Rosie, almost excitedly. “She used to be a dominatrix until a few years ago. Can you imagine that?”

Phil tried to seem unimpressed but Rosie pressed on. “Randy and I got to know her really well. She’s really nice and likes her privacy. She doesn’t date but she did a three way with us one time and she is hot!”

Gil looked at Randy with doubt in his face but Randy just smiled silently, a little bit of a grin cast on his lips. Rosie continued, “Randy and I decided to experiment one time and when we asked Bella for her opinion, she offered to help us. We all were exhausted by the time she was done with us.”

The conversation continued to the point where Gil felt a stirring in his pants and he asked the obvious, “Do you think she would go out with me?”

“Just walk over and ask her,” offered Randy. “She’s brutally honest though, so be prepared.”

A few minutes later, Gil summoned the nerve to approach Bella just as she was finishing her yard work. “Hi, I’m Gil, Randy’s old friend, and you’re Bella, right?”

She stood up straight and he suddenly realized how tall she was. Her breasts strained at the bikini top and her legs were firm and tanned. “Yes, I am, and I suppose you came over to see me because Randy and Rosie told you of my past?”

“Well, admittedly, I was intrigued, but since I’m just visiting for a couple days I thought I would ask you to dinner,” admitted Gil.

Bella crossed her arms under her breasts, lifting them up and presenting a cleavage that Gill could hardly ignore. “And then drinks after dinner, and then sex, right?” Bella asked.

Gil was embarrassed to be caught so easily. “Well, that would be your choice; I just thought it would be nice to have company for dinner. Are you free tonight?”

Bella thought for a moment and then answered, “Sure, why not? Come over about 7 p.m. and I’ll be ready.”

“Great! See you then,” Gil said.

Later when he knocked on Bella’s door, Gil was totally unprepared for what came next. She answered the door wearing a short silky red dress that hugged her curves but flowed easily around her legs. The dress practically moaned holding her cleavage in place. She had on matching high heels and her hair was still in a ponytail.

“Come on in,” she gestured with her hand, “and have a seat.”

Gil took a seat on her sofa and she sat opposite him in a recliner. Wordlessly she tilted it back, sending the hem of her dress high on her thighs. Gil cleared his throat, trying to think of something to say, and then she took total control of his mind and his senses. She crossed her legs, lifting one high over the other and Gil got a long glimpse between her thighs. Dark pubic hair stared right back at him.

When he managed to tear his gaze from her crotch, her dark brown eyes were cold and her voice was anything but delicate.

CarlaCreek
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarlaCreek

She leaned forward in the recliner, put her hands on her knees, and stared right at him. He was shocked when she said, “I’ve known men all my life and what they want and need. I’ll bet you like to be tied down and sucked off, don’t you?”

Gil’s mouth dropped open as he fought to pull something intelligent to say, but she stood up and walked over to him. Towering over him she looked down with a serious look on her face. “You might as well know that I don’t fuck on the first date anymore, but you’ll get to come if that’s your purpose of taking me out. Is that it; you want to fuck me and come in me?” she demanded.

Gil was utterly embarrassed and red faced. He stammered, trying to respond, but she gave him no time. “Tell you what, Gil, the innocent, “let’s go to dinner” guy, why don’t you slide down onto the floor for me?”

For some reason, he quickly obeyed, unsure of why or what to expect.

“Unzip your pants and pull out your cock,” she commanded.

Gil fumbled but finally managed to work his growing erection from the confines of his pants and boxers. “I like to watch cum squirting from a guy’s cock when he jerks off,” she said flatly. “But it looks like you’re not quite ready to enjoy it yet. Here, let me help you,” she said as she stepped closer.

She pushed his head back resting it on the edge of the sofa cushion. She lifted the hem of her dress and reconfirmed that she wore no panties. She bent her leg, putting her knee next to his head on the sofa cushion. Gil could feel his cock harden as the softness of her thigh touched his cheek.

She did the same with the other leg so that she straddled his head with her thighs pressing the side of his face. She let the hem of her dress drop, covering his head like a tiny tent and she reached forward to hold the back of the sofa for support.

Gil was entranced by the smell of her sex filling the tight space under her dress. He didn’t have to be told what she expected; he licked lightly up and down her slit until she pressed more weight into his face, encouraging him to violate her honey pot with his tongue. And he did; he ate her juices intensely, mainly to satisfy his own urges.

“Stroke you cock now but don’t come unless I tell you,” she said. His tongue slithered in between her folds over and over for what seemed like an hour. Then her hand touched the top of his head through her dress and realigned his mouth with her clitoris.

“There you go; now show me how much you want to make me horny so I might fuck you,” she said encouragingly.

Gil worked on her clit forever until her thighs tightened on his face and he felt her shudder against his mouth. He tried to continue licking but she stepped back and her dress slipped from his head back into place.

“That was quite nice; maybe later we can arrange something more entertaining for you,” she said. “But first, as I said, I like to see cum squirt from a guy’s cock as he jerks off, so you can make yourself come now.”

She turned around and pressed his head back onto the sofa cushion again with her hand. “But there’s one other thing you have to do if you want to use your cock later.” She flipped the back of her dress up over her hips and, bending her knees, lowered herself to his face again. She reached back and spread her buttocks with manicured fingers and press her anus to his shocked mouth.

“Just kiss it for me; kiss my puckered hole while you cum for me,” she commanded.

Gil was overwhelmed with lust and the need for release and his hand slammed up and down his shaft, going faster and faster. His lips pressed against her anal ring like a lover’s kiss and the heat from her ass warmed his cheeks.

Within three short minutes he reached his goal and groaned into her ass as his cock shot wad after wad of his creamy load into the air and on the floor between his legs. When he was completely drained, Bella stood, released his face and went back to sit in the recliner.

“You can go freshen up and then come back out. Once you’ve cleaned up your mess on my floor, we can go to dinner and discuss your opportunities,” she said.

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments