Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Unique Blowjob

"A night to remember"

26
14 Comments 14
7.7k Views 7.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Grant was almost forty and loved all aspects of sex but he was addicted to blow jobs; men, women, bi-sexual, he did not care. Blowjobs gave him an orgasm unlike any he had ever achieved from the physical act of sex. He had had his first blowjob at seventeen by Ms. Bradley, one of the player’s moms, during halftime at the homecoming game. He was the star quarterback, and she had a thing for football players.

It was his fortieth birthday and his mom was throwing him a big party for his friends and hers. Grant had told his mom he did not want a party, but she insisted. Soon he would be glad that his mom had been so persistent until she got her way to have a birthday party for him. Grant was about to meet the woman who would give the most erotic, most unique blowjob ever; causing him to orgasm so hard he thought his balls would burst.

Grant mingled among the guests, accepting their good wishes when he spotted her standing across the room looking a bit uneasy. She was not a relative or anyone he knew, but Grant knew that by night’s end he would know who she was. She was only about five foot five but her legs seemed to go on forever. Her wavy chestnut hair hung to the middle of her back. She was wearing a tight denim skirt that came mid-way down her thighs and a tight navy chemise that accentuated her perky tits. If he had to guess her age, he would say around his age, probably younger. However, his guess would have been wrong as she was fifty-five years of age.

Suddenly she looked up and gave him a closed smile, and then looked away, staring down at the cup she had in her hand. Seeing that she was not talking to anyone around her, Grant decided to make her acquaintance.

Making his way across the room, Grant reached her side and held out his hand, “Hello, I am Grant Carlson and you are?”

She shook his outstretched hand and said, “Glad to meet you, birthday boy. I am Camilla, but you can call me Cami.”

Laughing he asked, “And how did you know I was the birthday boy?”

Pointing to his shirt where there was a button stating ‘Happy Fortieth Birthday,’ “That is how.”

“I forgot that mom pinned that stupid button to my shirt.”

“I think it is kind of cute,” Cami told him.

“I haven’t seen you around here before when I come to visit,” Grant said taking a drink of the beer in his hand.

“Well, I am not a party crasher; let me assure you of that. I live three houses down from your mom. Working nights as an Emergency Room nurse and sleeping during the day does not give me much time to socialize,” she explained as she sipped from her cup.

“Do you need a refill?”

“No, I still have almost a full glass of Coke.”

Grant was not sure what it was about Cami, but she was starting to turn him on. He could feel his cock starting to react to her closeness and the floral scent of her perfume. He quickly glanced down at her left hand and saw no wedding band, but that did not mean she did not have a boyfriend...or girlfriend for that matter. He was standing there trying to decide if he should make a move or not when he felt her hand on his bicep, gently squeezing it.

“I would say that someone likes to work out,” she whispered softly.

“Ah...yeah, I do; at least three times a week.”

“I can tell,” as she ran her nails up and down his bicep.

“Want to get out of here and go to my place?” Grant asked boldly.

“This party is for you,” Cami told him as she strolled off in the direction of the kitchen.

At her refusal to leave, he could feel his cock deflating. Grant was not used to being turned down and it irked him a bit, but he figured there were other fish in the sea that would want his eel. For the next two hours, he mingled around the guests making small talk, listened to all the guests sing Happy Birthday off-key to him when his mom brought out his birthday cake, but he found no one he wanted to take home that night. As the guests slowly began to leave, he saw Cami heading toward him. He quickly turned his back to her, bending over to pick up some of the paper plates on the coffee table. Suddenly he felt two hands grab his ass cheeks and squeeze. It was such a shock that he dropped the plates and other trash that he had picked up.

Behind him, he heard giggling and could smell her floral scent so Grant knew it was Cami. “Most of the guests are gone, so let’s get out of here.”

“Oh, so now you want to leave,” Grant said sarcastically. “Well, that offer is off the table,” although he really wanted her in his bed under him as he pounded her into the mattress.

“And to think I was going to give you a very special birthday present.”

“What would that be?” he asked as he continued picking up trash and putting it in a trash bag.

“A very special and unique blow job,” Cami said. “I happen to know you love blow jobs.”

“And just how would you know this?” he asked.

“A little bird by the name of Janie told me,” Cami explained. “She and I work together.”

Grant didn’t say anything for several minutes, continuing picking up trash. Finally, he said, “Janie has a big mouth.”

“From what I have heard about your equipment, you need a big mouth to get it all in.”

Grant felt his face start to redden at Cami’s comment. He didn’t think his cock was anything impressive. Erect, it was almost eight inches and three inches in diameter. Finishing up, he took the bag out to the trashcan and came back in.

“Thanks for the party, mom. Do you need anything else?”

“No, son, go enjoy your date with Cami,” Carla, his mom, told him as she pulled his head down toward her so she could kiss his cheek.

“I will, mom,” he said giving her a hug

Walking back into the living room he saw Cami standing by the front door. “Ready?”

“Yes, and I don’t appreciate you telling mom that we had a date.”

“Whatever,” Cami said following him to his truck.

Grant opened the door for her and then went around getting in the driver’s side. Once she was settled and buckled in, they backed out the driveway and headed to his home ten miles away. Cami was surprised to see his home, which sat in the middle of five acres. They got out and headed into the house, which was built to look like a cabin.

Amuneet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amuneet

Tossing his keys on the table in the entranceway, he turned to Cami and asked, “So what is so special and unique about your blowjob, Cami?”

"You will have to wait and find out,” Cami teased him. “Lead the way to the bedroom, birthday boy. I cannot wait to give you your special birthday gift.”

Once in the bedroom, both of them stripped off quickly, but as Grant reached for her, Cami gently pushed him back.

“My gift first,” she told him, going over to her purse, rummaging around in it. “To make sure that you cooperate, I think we should use these,” as she turned around showing him a pair of handcuffs.

Grant was into kinky, but it was always him handcuffing his lady of the night to the bed, not her handcuffing him. As he watched Cami, the tip of her tongue peeked out between her luscious lips, causing his cock to jump in anticipation. After thinking several minutes, he decided to let her handcuff him to the headboard. Lying down, he raised his hands above his head. Before he could change his mind, Cami had him secured.

Straddling his hips, she kissed his lips lightly, moving from one side of his neck to the other, nipping, kissing, and licking on his neck and shoulders. Scooting down a bit, she ran her tongue over his nipples drawing them into little beads of hardness, but she did not attempt to suck on them, to his surprise. Cami continued to work her way down his body until she was kneeling between his legs. Grant moved his legs as wide as he could.

Inhaling his rich musky in heat scent made her juices start to flow. Holding his cock in one hand, she ran her tongue up the backside and down to his balls while she gently stroked him. Grant moaned in pleasure as his cock started to swell in her hands. As her hand and tongue worked their magic, he found himself wondering if he was even going to get a blowjob.

Just when he was psyching himself up to being lied to and just getting a hand and tongue job, he felt her lips close around the head of his cock. The tip of her tongue began to fuck the slit on the end and under the rim. As she slowly slid his cock farther in her mouth, Grant's eyes rapidly opened wider as he realized what was so special about her blowjob.

Oh my God, he thought to himself, she has no teeth. My cock is being massaged by her gums.

It was a feeling like no other. Her gums were hard but gentle as his cock moved over them while her lips gripped his cock tight, pulling his cum to the top. His moans became louder as every nerve ending seemed to be on fire. He could feel his balls starting to tighten, and he knew in a matter of seconds he would explode and unleash a big load down her throat. Without warning, she moved back on her heels, letting his quivering cock flop down on his belly, precum seeping out. It felt like he had been doused in cold water as his cock started to go down.

Cami raised his legs, placing his feet flat on the bed. Lying on her stomach, Cami moved closer to his balls. Squeezing them in one hand she raised them up so she could lick the area underneath, licking her way down to his rectum, her tongue dipping into the hole causing Grant to jump as no woman had ever done that to him before. Wetting her index finger, Cami slowly worked it inside his tight hole, moving it in and out while her mouth went to work on his balls.

Sucking one in her mouth, Cami sucked on it hard and then moved to the other one. Grant could feel his cock starting to respond when her finger in his ass hit a certain spot. Maneuvering her body around so she did not dislodge her finger, she took his cock back into her mouth, working her magic once more. As he got close to shooting his load, Cami would stop for a few seconds and then start again. His balls were starting to hurt, they were so full, and he needed to cum badly, but for the fourth time, she edged him.

When Cami resumed she took him deep in her mouth, the head hitting the back of her throat. Slowly she pulled her lips back, letting his cock slide over her gums, and then she took him back in, relaxing her throat to let him slide farther into her throat.

“Oh fuck,” he moaned. “I need to cum so bad,” as he raised his hips, trying to push his cock farther into her mouth.

What he did not know was Cami now had two fingers in his ass, hitting that sweet spot with every hard thrust of her fingers. Her free hand squeezed and massaged Grant’s balls while she started to fuck him with her mouth, her tongue and gums working his cock with each trip in and out of her mouth. Finally, he could not hold back and he let out a primal scream as he began to shoot ropes of cum down her throat.

His orgasm was so strong and intense Grant felt like his body was going to implode on itself. His eyes rolled back in his head as he briefly lost consciousness, his body feeling as if it was floating on air. When he finally came back to Earth, Cami was leaning over him to kiss him. They kissed, their tongues mating frantically, the taste of his cum still on her lips and in her mouth.

Moving away, Cami got up and got the keys out of her purse, unlocking the handcuffs. Grant’s arms flopped on the bed, feeling like limp spaghetti. Grant was so exhausted that all he could do was lie there and moan.

“Not sure how long it is going to take me to recharge, Cami, but you will have this inside of you before the night is over,” Grant promised.

She put the handcuffs away and started to get dressed. “Sorry, but will have to take a rain check. Besides, this was about you, birthday boy.”

“Let me get dressed and I will take you home,” Grant told her as he struggled to get out of bed.

Once he was dressed, he got the directions to her home and took her there. Before she got out, Cami kissed him on the cheek and said, “Happy Birthday.”

She was out of his truck and halfway up the walk to her home when it hit him that he did not know why she decided to give him a birthday blowjob.

Rolling down the window Grant asked, “Why...?”

Knowing what he was going to ask, Cami interrupted him and said, “Not every fifty-five-year-old woman gets the chance to blow a man of forty,” and with that, she disappeared into the house.

Grant shook his head, still a bit confused as to why she did it, but it was awesome. Maybe one day she would let him repay the favor. Taking one more look at the house, making sure that she was not going to come back, Grant headed for home.

 

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments