Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Shoe Whore

"She had to pay for her new shoes one way or another!"

23
13 Comments 13
14.4k Views 14.4k
5.1k words 5.1k words
"Jennifer!" I yelled from my desk as I sat there looking over the monthly bills. I heard her coming down the stairs and then her soft footsteps along the hallway coming closer.

"What's wrong?" she said, coming into the study.

"What is this I am looking at?" I asked, shoving a piece of paper across the table at her.

"Well it looks like a receipt. It says it's from... oh."

"Yeah, oh. You know we have been tight on money lately and here you go and spend... Holy Shit! $200.00 on a pair of shoes! What were they made of gold or something?" I said, astonished as I read the receipt.

"But honey, they are Christian Louboutin's. They were on sale and they were sooo pretty! Besides, I bought them so I would look good for you!" she said, giving me that cute little pout that she knows always gets me. Or almost always.

"Oh no, young lady! You aren't going to put this off on me! And that little pout of yours is not going to work either!" I said, "Now go get these overpriced Christian Whatshisnames and let's see what $200.00 shoes look like."

She went back upstairs to get the shoes and brought them back to me.

"So these are the shoes are they?" I asked, holding the strappy, open-toe, high heeled sandals. "If these shoes cost $200.00 on sale, how much were they originally?"

"They were $250.00. I saved $50.00 by buying them on sale," she said.

"Well that may be, but we can't afford to be spending $250.00 or even $200.00 on a pair of shoes, I don't care how pretty they are. You'll just have to take them back," I told her.

"But honey..." she whined.

"You heard me. We can't afford them, and that's all there is to it," I said.

"All right. I'll take them back tomorrow," she said with a sigh of disappointment. She knew I was right. I enjoyed her efforts to always look good for me and if I could have, I would have bought the damn shoes for her. But I had been out of work for a couple months because of an injury, and we had gotten behind on a few bills. Nothing we couldn't make up after awhile, but for right now, that was too much money for a pair of shoes, no matter how pretty they were.

The next day, she did as I told her and took the shoes back to the store. She was gone for about an hour before I heard her pulling up in the driveway. She came in carrying the same shoe store plastic bag she left with.

"Dave," she said, "I tried to take the shoes back like you said, but they wouldn't take them back. I didn't know it at the time, but they have an 'All Sales Final - No Returns' policy there."

I took her hand and we went back out to the car. I drove us back to the shoe store and I had a little chat with the store manager. I tried to explain the situation and that we didn't have the money to spend on the shoes, but the store manager said there wasn't anything he could do. The shoe store was part of a larger chain and he had to go by the store's rules. He pointed out the sign that was right there above the registers and read "All Sales Final - No Returns" just like my wife had found out.

We left the store after that, still in possession of the $200.00 shoes. The drive home was a quiet one. I didn't say anything trying to think of where we would make up the money for the shoes, and she didn't want to say anything that might provoke a fight. When we got home, she took the shoes and put them in the closet on the top shelf, still in the box. At this point she didn't want to look at them either.

"Are you still mad at me, Dave?" she asked me the next morning while we were eating breakfast. She had noticed that I wasn't in bed that morning when she woke up.

"No, I'm not mad at you Jenn. Yes, you screwed up, but I'm not mad at you. I am just racking my brain trying to figure out how we are going to make the bills this month. That's what I've been doing most of the night," I told her.

"Well what did you come up with?" she asked.

"Nothing. No matter how I twist it or how I juggle the numbers, we are going to be short this month. There is simply no way to cover all the bills. And that means there will be late fees and interest charges next month. So it's going to take two or three months to make all this come out right. And that's if nothing else goes wrong until then," I said.

"Dave, I am so sorry. Please I will do anything, anything at all to make this up to you. I'll get a job, I'll sell some things, I'll do whatever it takes to fix this. Just name it and I'll do it, please," she said.

"Well, I will figure something out. I don't know what just yet, but I will figure something out," I told her. She left the subject alone, I knew she was sorry and I knew that this was really bothering her. She didn't like me working as hard as I did, much less adding to my stress now by having to worry about extra bills.

After breakfast was finished, Jenn cleared the table and then got to work around the house. I went into the study once again and started making phone calls and working on this mess we were in. About an hour later, and more frustrated than ever, I left the study and the bills. I went into the living room and turned on the TV, hoping for a diversion to get my mind off our situation for awhile.

Jenn came in after a bit with a cold beer and a glass. "I brought you a beer honey," she said, standing quietly in front and to one side of me so she wouldn't block the TV.

"Thanks," I said, taking the drink from her after she opened it and poured it into the glass.

"How's your back? Are you feeling better?" she asked, referring to my injury and the reason I was out of work at the time.

"It's getting better. Slowly, but it's improving," I answered.

"Dave, sweetheart, I really am very sorry I messed up. I wasn't thinking, I just saw those shoes and..." she said, getting down on her knees between my legs. She put her hands on my thighs as she looked up into my eyes. In her eyes I saw something I never want to see again. She was heartbroken. Sure they were just a pair of shoes. And yes she probably should have thought it out a bit more before buying them. But now that she had and made our money troubles more so, it really bothered her. And that bothered me - I had to find a way to fix this and make it so that she could redeem herself.

That's when I noticed that Jenn's hands running up and down my thighs was starting to have a delightful effect on me. I could feel my cock stirring and beginning to swell. I shifted in my seat and she noticed my discomfort and the bulge that was forming in my crotch.

Jenn looked up at me again, this time with a more playful smirk on her face. "Oh my poor man! Sitting there with that huge bulge must be so, hard! Let me see if I can make you feel a little more comfortable okay?" she said. She raised up on her knees and reached for my belt, unbuckling it and unfastening my trousers. She pulled my pants down past my knees, leaving my boxers still on, but with my hardening cock tenting quite well.

Jenn looked at the teepee I was creating in my shorts with a mischievous look in her eyes. She bit her red fingernail and looked as if she was contemplating what she would do with what was causing the unusual formation in front of her.

Jenn ran her fingers down my thighs, lightly scratching my inner thighs as I opened my legs a bit wider for her. Then her hands flattened out on my legs and she pushed them up and under the leg openings until she found my hard cock. She gripped the shaft with one hand while cupping my balls with the other as she kept her eyes locked on mine.

She squeezed my cock and giggled as it throbbed in her hand. I gave her a slight nod of permission and she pulled my boxers down to match my pants, freeing my cock as it sprang to attention.

"Mmm, not bad," she said, inspecting my cock. She ran her beautiful long fingers up and down the length of me, her wine-red nail polish reflecting the sunlight shining through the window.

I watched as my beautiful wife licked her full red lips as she lowered her face to my crotch. Keeping her eyes fixed on mine she opened her mouth and ran her soft tongue slowly up my hard, veiny shaft slowly, teasingly until she reached the rim of the head.

Jenn used her warm, wet tongue to gently lick and caress the head of my cock before taking my cock into her mouth. Just the head at first, sucking lightly, running her hot tongue around its contours. She looked up at me with her pretty blue eyes, as if seeking approval, and I told her that her lips looked good around my cock.

Encouraged by my words and wanting to pleasure me more, she took the whole length of me into her mouth, closing her eyes for the last inch or so. Once I was good and wet, she started sucking my cock hard, bobbing her head up and down, keeping good steady eye contact.

"Ohh, Jenn," I groaned quietly, amazed at how good it felt.

My Jennifer had always been an excellent cocksucker. From the first time she went down on me, I could never get enough of that hot wet mouth and her superb skills at giving head. It didn't matter what else was going on in my life, once she wrapped those soft full lips around my cock, all was right with the world!

"Take off that blouse, I want to see those perfect tits of yours," I said, after a few minutes of enjoying her mouth. Jennifer had a spectacular body, five foot five inches tall and a young, tight, 36-24-35 with wonderful double deuce breasts that I always loved playing with. And she loved having my hands on them as well.

Still kneeling, she unbuttoned her shirt and slipped her bra off her shoulders, revealing those amazing, soft breasts. Pale creamy skin, topped with thick, cherry red nipples standing out stiff and hard pointing up at me. I cupped the milky globes in my hands, feeling their firmness and caressing her nipples. She pushed my hands away and once again attacked my cock. Her mouth felt so good and tight around my steel-hard shaft. Before long I felt my balls drawing up and I knew I was getting close.

"Keep sucking that cock, baby I'm getting real close!" I said, panting for breath.

Jenn pulled her mouth off my cock and smiled. "You going to cum on my face?" she asked, with a coy look.

She saw the yes in my grin and went back to work, gliding her smooth hot tongue and lips from the tip of my cock all the way down to the base. She took me in her hand and jacked me off hard while she sucked on each of my balls, batting her eyelashes at me. I watched her tits jiggle in that way only firm tits jiggle, and enjoyed her ravenous mouth.

"Ohhh god, baby I am almost there, just a little more," I moaned as I prepared for blast off.

She sucked me fast and rhythmically and when I really started to moan and my body tightened up, she slid my cock noisily out of her mouth and worked her hand up and down, aiming it at her chin.

"I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum all over that pretty face," I moaned again, louder.

She gave me a sexy laugh and squeezed my cock as she coached me. "Yeah baby, give me that cum, shoot your hot cum all over me, I want your cum. Please, please, please."

With that, I shot my first stream of cum onto her lips. The rest covered her cheeks and nose, with a few drops dripping off her chin and onto her heaving breasts. Jennifer didn't break eye contact the whole time, watching fascinated and quite please with herself as I blasted jet after jet of sticky, white stuff all over her.

When I was through, she laughed again. "Wasn't that fun?" she said smiling, as she licked the cum from her lips. Still too out of breath for words, I just looked at her and smiled, nodding my head. She got up and headed for the bathroom, giving me a kiss on the forehead as she passed and whispered "I'll be right back, love!" I sat there in my chair with my pants still down around my ankles, enjoying the glow until finally I got up and put myself back together.

Jenn came out of the bathroom a couple minutes after I had recomposed. "Do you want anything honey?" she asked. I took her hand and pulled her down onto my lap, wrapping her in my arms and holding her. She nuzzled into my neck purring contentedly. We sat there together cuddling for a couple hours before we decided we had better get up.

We needed to get some things at the store that day so I decided we should grab a burger along the way. We stopped at a local burger joint and as we sat there eating, I noticed a young woman standing across the street. She was wearing a shiny silver sequined tube top which barely covered her ample breasts and an almost obscenely short black skirt. Finishing off her outfit, she wore a pair of six inch stiletto heel ankle strap sandals with the lowers in silver while the uppers were black to match her outfit. She was an attractive girl although obviously she had lived a tough life and it showed on her face. I watched as a car pulled up in front of her. She leaned over to talk to whoever was driving and the next thing I knew, the car with the woman inside, drove off.

That gave me an idea. And I formulated it as we finished eating our lunch.

EvaJonnesSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaJonnesSexy

Once we were done eating and had gotten back in the car, I presented my idea to Jennifer.

"Jennifer, I think I may have a way that we can recoup the money for those shoes and maybe even get us out of debt a little quicker. That is if you are willing to do it," I said.

"Oh?" she said, turning the radio down so we could talk, then turning to me. "How so?"

"Well, I was watching that hooker across the street and it gave me the idea. We could put your talents at cocksucking to good use," I said.

"You want me to start turning tricks?" she asked, astonished at the suggestion.

"Not as far as fucking other men, I'm just talking giving blowjobs. You know you are a good at it and I saw a show on TV the other night that said even with this shit economy, prostitution and the business of sex in general is on the increase," I told her.

"So you want me to start offering strange men blowjobs for money. And how much should I charge?" she asked, somewhat sarcastically.

"Listen young lady, I'm not the one who had to buy overpriced shoes just because they were 'pretty'. And I wasn't the one who didn't read the no return policy over the cash register. And I wasn't the one who put us even further behind in our bills because I couldn't return the shoes I shouldn't have bought in the first place," I said.

"Yeah, I messed up. But this..." she protested.

"Did you or did you not tell me just this morning that you would do anything to make this up. Did you not offer to get a job, or sell something or do whatever it took to fix this?" I asked.

"Yes," she said lowering her head.

"Well, I have been looking in the help wanted's for a job too, and there aren't any jobs either of us can do there. As for selling something, I don't know what we could sell to make the kind of money we need - we have already pared things down as much as we possibly can. About the only things we have left to sell are our services. I could take up handyman or lawn care services if my back wasn't all fucked up. But it is, and that puts me out of work," I told her.

"Yeah," she said, looking down at her feet.

"Of course this is up to you, Jenn. I'm not going to force you to do anything. But if we don't figure out something and pretty damn quick, things are going to get very nasty around here. We have been able to keep most of our bills at bay, but this isn't going to last much longer," I said.

We didn't talk about it anymore. It was her decision and if she didn't want to do it, then we would just see where that took us. To be honest, I wasn't feeling real good about the idea either. I mean it would work, but pimping out my sweet wife didn't make me feel real good about myself as a husband and provider. Still we were up against the wall, we didn't have many options left to us.

Jennifer had just finished making dinner that evening and we sat down to eat it. She had made a pot roast - one of my favorite meals and I was looking forward to a nice quiet dinner. She served up our plates but before I took my first bite she put her fork down.

"I'll do it," she said simply. I looked up at her as she sat across from me. "I'll be your blowjob whore. How are we going to do this?"

"Well, first off I have to make sure you stay safe. So all your customers will have to wear a condom. Period. No exceptions. If they don't like it, find another girl. Secondly, I will be close by whenever you are working, so if there's any funny business, I will be right there to take the humor out of them," I said.

"Well I'm glad you will be watching out for me. That makes me feel a lot better," she said, with a half-smile.

"You are my wife, Jenn, and despite the situation, I will always watch out for you. Now, I figure with the way things are money-wise for people, you can charge $20.00 a pop for these blowjobs, and you shouldn't have much trouble getting customers," I said.

"Okay. When do we start?" she asked.

"Well, we may as well start as soon as we can," I said, "The sooner we start, the faster we get through it. Tonight."

"All right," she said. We finished dinner and afterwards, I helped her clear the table and put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. Once dinner was finished and things were cleared, we went into the living room. I sat on the couch and Jenn sat next to me. As she leaned on my shoulder and traced her fingers up my thigh, she spoke in a quiet, almost fearful voice;

"Dave, please tell me that once I have done this, you won't think less of me. Please tell me that you'll still love me," she said, not wanting to look in my face while she talked.

I pushed her up so I could see her. Turning to face her, I put both hands softly on her cheeks and tilted her face up to mine. Her eyes flicked back and forth searching for her answer. I gave it to her.

"Jennifer Louise Hawthorne, You are the most important thing in my life. I have loved you with all of my being and no matter what happens with this or anything else we may go through, I will never, ever stop loving you. Do you understand me? This will not change that fact one iota."

"Oh Dave, I am so glad to hear that. I was so afraid that this would hurt us. I still am, but I trust you," she said. I pulled her face to mine and kissed her with all I had.

Later that evening, Jennifer went in to shower and prepare for her first day of "work". I waited in the living room for her while she got ready. She came out of the bathroom and I heard her go into the bedroom to get dressed. About 20 minutes later she came into the living room.

"I'm ready. Do I look okay?" she asked. I turned to look at her. She was so beautiful I couldn't speak. Jennifer had picked out her favorite LBD - a tight, stretch-knit number that molded to her curves like a second skin. She paired her dress up with matching black high heeled pumps. She had put her hair up in a sort of prom-type hairdo with two little wispy curls to frame her lovely face. Her makeup was done perfectly with red lipstick, and pale blue eyeshadow that made her look like a beautiful porn star. She was delicious and I couldn't see any man turning her down tonight!

"You... look... gorgeous," I said, as I stared at her like a lovestruck schoolboy.

"Thanks," she smiled, "Well let's get on with it."

We drove to a part of town where I thought she would have some luck finding business. I dropped her off in front of a blind alley so she would have some privacy, be protected by the back wall, and I could watch the front. I parked the car just far enough off to the side of the alley so it wouldn't scare off potential customers, yet I was within seconds of her should she need me. I would be able to hear her if she screamed and be on whoever made her scream in a flash. I had fashioned a three foot piece of pipe with a nice non-slip grip and it was heavy enough to settle any debt a cheapskate might want to skip out on. I placed the pipe on the seat next to me and began to watch the corner.

It took about an hour before the first guy came by. She'd had a couple guys come up to her and talk to her but they didn't take her up on her offer. With the way the cops were coming down on the hookers and their trade, it was little wonder why the "johns" were so nervous.

But finally one guy did take the chance and after discussing the terms of their business, she took him back into the alley. Ten minutes later, the man came out of the alley looking happy and satisfied and a second or two later, Jenn came around the corner and gave me the "high sign" letting me know she was all right. She took up her place again and waited for another customer to come along.

This time two gentlemen came by and stopped to talk to her. They discussed things for a minute or so before following Jenn into the alley. She was in there for almost 25 minutes and I was just about to get out of the car and go check on her when the two men came out of the alley laughing and punching each other, obviously happy. Jenn followed them out and as she stood there in my view, she put the money in her small purse.

Ready once more, she waited for another guy to come along. It took awhile this time but eventually a guy came by and Jenn went into her sales pitch. He wasn't hard to persuade and about fifteen minutes later, he was yet another satisfied customer. Jenn came out of the alley and walked across the street. She got into the car and turned to me. "Can we go home? I made $80.00 tonight, but I'm really tired," she said.

"Sure hon. Let's go home. I'm really proud of you sweetheart," I said. We drove home and I helped her into the house. "You sit right here on the couch and let me draw you a nice hot bath, okay?" She smiled and I went in to draw her bath. I added the bubbles she liked and lit a couple nice smelling candles she kept under the sink. Then I came in and took her hand, helping her up and walking her to the bathroom.

"Oh my," she said, when she saw my presentation. I helped her get undressed and into the tub, then I sat on the toilet next to her while she soaked.

She soaked in the tub for a good hour, relaxing as she let the warm water and sweet smelling candles ease her tensions. I stayed with her the whole time. Then, when she was ready to get out, I helped her out of the tub and dried her off like a little girl, even kissing the tip of her nose when I was done. She smiled and we went into the bedroom.

"Thank you Dave," she said looking at me laying next to her on the bed.

"For what?" I asked.

"You know," she replied. I sat up and leaned over her. I looked into her soft blue eyes and I kissed her deeply and passionately. I loved this woman and I wanted her to know it.

The next night she went to work a lot more confidant in her abilities and in us. She made $100.00 the second night, and with her shoes just about paid off, she decided she didn't want to work that third night. She took the night off and we stayed at home that night. The fourth night she went to work and made another $100.00, paying the shoes off and then some. That night, as we lay in bed together she turned to me with a question;

"Dave, can I ask you something?" she started.

"Sure hon, what is it?" I asked, turning to her and propping myself up on one elbow.

"Well, now that the shoes are paid off, you said I could quit giving these back alley blowjobs," she said.

"That's right. You have paid for the shoes plus $80.00. You can quit now," I said.

"Actually that's the thing - I don't want to quit. You see, making these men feel good and pleasing them makes me feel... oh, I can't explain it. I just know I like it. I like feeling slutty and whorish. I like the feeling of submitting to their animal instincts. I like playing the whore. I didn't think I would, but it makes me feel good. I was just wondering how you would feel about it if I continued 'working'. I mean, I'm making pretty good money now and it does come in handy," she said.

"You mean you want to keep on giving blowjobs?" I asked her, surprised at this turn in her.

"Well yes, but I was also wondering about doing other things. Like maybe even eventually working up to fucking them. Of course that would be a lot more, but I have been asked by several of the men. I could really bring in some serious money if I did other things besides blowjobs," she said.

My sweet Jenn had become a real little whore! She and I talked more about it and she told me that she loved being treated like a slut and a whore; how the men she had been doing would talk dirty to her and make her feel degraded and humiliated. She loved it, it turned her on more than anything. I learned a few things about my beautiful wife that night and it made our love life all the better. Having a whore for a wife wasn't such a bad thing after all!

So we worked out the details of expanding her business and what she was going to be able to do and what she would not be able to do. Her safety was always my primary concern but if there was a way to play safe, I let her. The money she made really helped out until I got back to work and once I was back working again, she had to scale back to the nights I could watch over her. But she got to where she was making so much money and having such a good time, that I actually scaled back my work!

In the end, we were doing okay. We didn't miss paying our bills, we didn't have to sell any of our belongings, and we actually were doing better than before she bought those shoes. Oh yeah, she not only got to keep the shoes, but I let her go buy some 'working clothes' - taking me with her so she could model what she wanted to buy! That made for a wild night of sex that night, to be sure!

  The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.



Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments