Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Revenge of a Shirtless Chad

"Shirtless Chad shoots his shot."

19
8 Comments 8
818 Views 818
1.8k words 1.8k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

Author's Notes

"This is for those who enjoy a bit of verbal sparring."

“Oh! That hottie with the superhero body and I just matched!” Stacy said.

Elise looked up from her phone as she lay on the large, comfortable couch and smirked evilly.

“Oh, please, can we fuck with Shirtless Chad a little? If you’re going to sit on Tinder while I’m gracing you with my company, I should at least get some amusement out of it.” Elise replied.

"Aw, but if we fuck with him, he’s just going to unmatch me, and he’s so hot. Look at his chest; his pecks are bigger than my tits!” Stacy whined, turning her screen towards Elise.

“I thought you hated dudes who went shirtless on dating apps,” Elise questioned.

“Oh, I do, but with those pecks and the lights dimmed, it’s giving Chris Hemsworth,” Stacy replied cheekily. “Besides, nobody falls for the idiot with his pecks out on a dating app; this is like UberEATS for sex, and I found my order.”

“You’re such a slut. Ask him if his cock is as big as his cup size,” Elise joked as she refilled their wine glasses. 

“I’m totally using that,” Stacy snorted as she began typing a message on her phone. "Would you refill my glass, please? I need some more wine if I'm doing this."

“Oh, he’s typing!” Stacy squealed.

“Share your screen with the TV so I can see; we might as well do this properly,” Elise reasoned sensibly.

Stacy turned on the screen mirroring so that her phone screen appeared on the large TV in the lounge, and the girls watched the bubble, indicating a message was being typed, and waited.

"Is your mind as filthy as your question?" he responded.

"Ugh, answering a question with a question is so lazy; exactly what you’d expect from a dude with a protein shake for brains,” Elise groaned.

Stacy nodded at her friend. “I’m going to tell him to answer the question,” she said while typing.

"Why? So that you, and no doubt your little friends, can call me a liar? You’re not hot enough to get away with a disrespectful question, Brat," he replied.

The girls shared a smirk.

“Did he just neg me?” Stacy giggled.

“He did, naughty boy,” Elise responded. “We both know that’s a blatant lie; you’re more than hot enough.”

“This is true,” Stacy agreed, nodding.

"That was a poor attempt at lowering my confidence, Shirtless Chad. But I am with a friend, and both of us are tens and curious about the cup-to-cock ratio," she typed.

“Oh God, don’t include me in this,” Elise whined.

“This was your idea, you hussy,” Stacy responded, irritated.

"Ha, I knew it, and I bet you’re sitting on your couch and drinking wine, laughing over the stupid messages you think are so amusing," he fired back.

The girls shared a slightly startled look.

“He clocked us,” Stacy laughed. “Guess he’s got the extra strength protein shake for brains.”

“Yeah, spooky,” Elise replied.

"Am I right?" he asked.

"And if you are?" Stacy replied.

“Now you’re doing the question-with-question thing, dear god, it’s contagious,” Elise teased.

"Answering a question with a question is so lazy, even if that makes me a hypocrite. If I’m right, I want you both," he answered.

“Got to give it to Ripped Nostradamus; he has some balls on him. How weird he said the same thing as you!” Stacy giggled.

“Don’t back down; you live in a random apartment; he’ll never find us. It’s not like we have to keep our end of the deal, and anyway, I’m curious now. I do want to see what he’s packing,” Elise replied.

"You’re right, Chad. We are sitting on the couch with wine, and we are laughing. Now describe your cock for us!" she texted.

"Oh, I’ll do better than that, Stacy; I’ll show you," his response read.

“Dude, how? You’d have to give him your number or.” A knock at the front door cut off Elise.

“Oh, our food must be here,” Stacy said as she jumped up and walked to the door. “Weird that they didn’t call me to let the delivery in.”

She opened the door to find the shirtless Chad smirking at her, though now with a shirt on.

“Going to let me in, girls?” he drawled.

Elise launched off her seat so that she was behind Stacy, ready to punch him in the balls. "You're better looking in person," she uttered before she could stop herself. He was tall and had a tight shirt on that hugged his arms. Not necessarily her type per se, but a fine specimen, nonetheless.

“Ah… How’d you find us?” Stacy asked dumbly.

“Only you’d be dumb enough to pull that shit with your next-door neighbour, Stacy; I see you running every morning. I recognised you immediately.” He replied.

Stacy shrugged, “I don’t recognise you at all; you’re clearly forgettable with your shirt on.” She was impressed at how clear and dismissive her voice sounded when internally, all she was repeating was “HOLY FUCK, HOTTIE!”

EllieSun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllieSun

“Let me in for some of that wine; I believe you have some measuring to do.” He said, smiling down at her.

Stacy turned to Elise, "Should we let him in, Elise? He came all this way, all ten metres."

Elise shrugged at the clear question in Stacy’s gaze and turned to grab him a glass from the bar cart. “Prosecco fine?” She called over her shoulder.

Stacy moved to allow him access to the house, her body buzzing in anticipation.

“Yeah, Prosecco is fine,” he said as he confidently stepped into the house. He reached for his shirt, pulled it off him, and tossed it on the dining table to give them an eyeful of his astonishing, hard-earned physique, and headed to the couch, where he took a seat. His eyes skimmed over the TV with his chat open, a look of amusement on his face as he took the glass from Elise. “Thanks, you are?”

“Elise, the one who said you had a protein shake for brains,” she teased, handing over the glass before sliding into the seat next to him.

“Nice to meet you, Elise; I’m Shirtless Chad.” He maintained. His eyes drifted over the girls. “I lied; maybe you are hot enough to ask disrespectful questions.”

Stacy laughed and sat down on his other side. "Oh, don’t worry, we know. So, you said something about showing us?” She gestured at his crotch.

He leaned down to unbutton his pants and turned to Elise, “Since you started this, you can do the reveal. Elise, get on the floor. Show your friend what you're working with," he ordered.

She complied, “Ready in Three. Two. One. Ta-da!” She exclaimed, her eyes widening at what she saw.

“That’s at least a D-cup,” Stacy joked, impressed. "It's not huge, but it's swollen and girthy and looks delicious to me!"

He allowed them a moment to admire his frame before lowering his gaze. “Suck it, Elise. Stacy, I want you to take your clothes off and finger yourself for me. Give me a show.”

Elise smiled at the order, suddenly feeling very pleased at how the evening was going. She spread his legs open with one hand, the other stroking the shaft till it was angled downwards towards her mouth. She began with a tentative lick to the tip of his cock and watched him gasp at the contact. She proceeded to take most of his length into her mouth. Elise pushed her head down to the point of gagging and then pulled back, letting her mouth lubricate his penis. She moved her hand to grasp the base, firmly moving her mouth onto his balls, sucking them softly.

“Good girl, Elise, you’ve never sounded better,” he teased as he patted her on the head. He turned his gaze to Stacy, who had undressed and shifted up onto the couch with her legs bent and open, giving him an unobstructed view of her fingers swirling her clitoral area. "I can see how wet you are; your moisture is covering your fingers," he said smugly.

"Give me a show, Stacy; open your legs wider," he ordered. “Fuck me, I did not expect my Friday to go this well. Look at you two,” he purred. He reached his hand out to grip Stacy’s breast and squeezed it. “If this is a dream, I’m going to be so pissed.”

Stacy smiled at the praise and moved closer so that her legs were folded up against him; laying back, she turned her head while watching her friend work his cock. “Damn, Elise, you look like you’re enjoying that,” she said, sounding slightly breathless.

Elise pulled her head back, releasing his balls, and returned her attention to his shaft.

"Stroke it firmly, Elise. Take the tip to your lips. Yes, like that," he growled, watching her.

She could feel him thickening, ready to burst. He was breathing heavily now, his eyes moving from Elise on her knees to Stacy furiously fingering herself next to him.

“I’m going to cum,” he moaned, moving his hips slightly so he was thrusting Elise’s mouth.

Elise picked up the stroking, feeling the cum spurting down her throat. She moved her head back and opened her mouth so Stacy had a clear view of him painting her tongue. She winked at Stacy and then cleaned up the rest of the mess that had escaped her mouth with her finger.

Seeing that Elise was done, Stacy closed her legs and sat up, giving him a moment.

“So this was fun and all, but it’s girls' night. Get out, Chad.” Stacy said, walking over to the dining table naked with her hips swaying. She picked up his shirt and tossed it back at him.

"Yeah, I’m bored now,” Elise added, wiping her mouth and standing up. “Nice cock, though,” she added charitably. “I’m sure we’ll see you around.”

Shirtless Chad was stunned for a moment and then burst out laughing. “Fair play, ladies; I'll, uh, see myself out.” He got up, pulling his briefs and pants back on before pulling his shirt over his head. “Fuck with me anytime.” He moved towards the door and opened it, turning back after a momentary pause. “Seriously, I mean it. Anytime.”

Published 
Written by PrincessC
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments