Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Next Year - Chapter 1 - Big Rooster on Campus

"It was my senior year and a whole new series of sexual adventures were ahead of me"

31
9 Comments 9
15.7k Views 15.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words
It had been nearly a year since my neighbor moved away, and I hadn’t met anyone that interested me the way he did. Thanks to his best friend Drew I spent nearly three quarters of the school year being called “Toilet Tits” and “Cheek Spreader Heather”. If guys didn’t mock me, they tried to get in my pants with all the subtly of brick to the face. Eventually Drew was suspended for having illicit materials on school campus, and his parents put him on home studies. After that the nicknames and crude gestures died off. I thanked the gods, for it was only a month later that Vincent was enrolled.

Vincent was a tall raven haired smart ass (Yes, I have a type). He played basketball and ran track, but hung out with outcast crowd. I knew I liked him the first time I saw him. He spent a lot of time in the Principal’s office, but never seemed to get in trouble. He constantly proved the teachers wrong, and as much as it pissed them off, the Principal couldn’t do anything about it. The time that amused me the most was in our Spanish class.

Vincent was passed out cold on his desk when our teacher slapped her yard stick on the end of his desk and demanded that he give a sentence of his own choosing, in Spanish.

“Mi gallo es enorme,” Vincent said without missing a beat.

“ Dios mío , vaya a la oficina del director ahora!” the Teacher yelled pointing to the door. (Translation: My god, go to the Principal’s office now!)

“What did he say?” Trina asked, leaning towards me.

“He said his cock is huge,” I replied in a low voice, causing Trina to giggle.

“Heather, you can go to the office too!” the Teacher yelled clearly frustrated.

Vincent and I walked to the office, laughing the whole way. He stepped out in front of me and opened the door motioning for me to enter. I smiled at him as I walked by. As the door closed behind us the principal’s assistant directed us to sit down in the chairs out front of the Principal’s door. We sat there in silence and tried desperately to hold back the laughter, which increased in difficulty every time we made eye contact.

“You two get in my office now!” the Principal demanded sternly, stepping out of his office.

“Yes sir!” Vincent said, saluting the Principal as he passed by him.

The principal sat down behind his desk and glared at us as we settled into the seats on the other side of his desk. I sat there, trying not to make eye contact with the Principal. Not Vincent, though, he was engaged in a long staring contest.

“So explain to me exactly what happened in class with Mrs. Trujillo,” the Principal, said breaking the silence.

“Mrs. Trujillo asked me to say a sentence in Spanish, I did, and she sent me here,” Vincent said.

“Your sentence was inappropriate,” the Principal replied.

“How so?” Vincent asked.

“You know exactly how,” the Principal said, looking annoyed.

“I need to you to explain to me exactly how having a huge rooster is inappropriate. Is discussing large poultry against the rules at this school?” Vincent asked with a straight face.

“Good god…” the Principal said, closing his eyes and rubbing his temples.

“Separation of church and state, I don’t feel comfortable discussing the benign nature of your chosen god,” Vincent said shaking his head.

“Oh for the love of… Just get out. Spend the rest of the period in the library, QUIETLY!” the Principal demanded as he tried not to lose control of his already strained temper.

“You got it,” Vincent said as he jumped out of his chair and slid out the door.

“And why are you here Heather?” the Principal asked, directing his attention to me.

“I was asked by a classmate to translate what Vincent had said, and when I did so, Mrs. Trujillo instructed me to join Vincent in your office,” I said calmly.

“I’m going to ask you to spend the rest of the period in the library as well. Stay away from Vincent, and in the future exercise better judgment,” he said shaking his head at me.

“Understood,” I said as I exited his office.

I stepped out of the admin office where I was greeted by Vincent, who had waited for me. He nodded to me, and I waved back before we started walking towards the library.

“I didn’t get you in trouble, did I?” he asked.

“Nah, but I was told to stay away from you and your large rooster,” I answered smiling.

“Is that so?” He laughed.

“It is, but I’m a bad listener,” I said, winking at him.

“Nice, she is a rebel,” he said, nodding at me.

“Yeah, I’m pretty hardcore, or haven’t you heard?” I asked.

“No, I have not. Your name is Heather right?” He asked.

“Yes it is,” I answered as I stopped in front of my locker.

“Well, nice to meet you, Heather, I am Vincent,” he said, leaning against the locker next to mine.

“I know who you are, and nice to meet you too,” I said, grabbing my backpack and closing my locker.

“So… it’s last period, are you actually going to the library?” he asked.

“As opposed to where?” I asked, waving my hands in front of me.

“Getting the fuck out of here,” he said, using his up raised thumb to motion over his shoulder.

“You want to ditch?” I asked.

“Like I said, it’s last period, Principal fucktard isn’t going to check on us, and I thought you were hardcore,” he said, bouncing his eye brows.

“Ditch, and go where?” I asked.

“Well I got a fat ‘J’ in my glove box. Do you know somewhere we can go smoke it?” he asked.

“Yeah, yeah I do,” I responded.

“Sweet, I’ll drive,” he said, as he headed towards student parking.

We quickly walked to student parking. I followed him as he led me to his car. He drove a 1967 cherry red convertible mustang. He unlocked my door and motioned for me to climb in. I slid into his car and closed the door ,admiring his mint condition interior.

“Okay, we are fuckin’ outta here,” he said as he closed his door.

“You have a really nice fuckin’ car,” I said as he pulled out of the parking spot.

“Why thank you, it’s only half mine. I am buying it off my Mom’s boyfriend. I only have half the money, but my Mom guilt-tripped him into letting me drive it in the meantime,” he explained.

“Whatever works, can we put the top down?” I asked.

“Sure, but let’s do that after we smoke that joint,” he replied.

“Right, good call,” I said, feeling stupid.

“So where to?” he asked as he approached the intersection leaving the school.

I directed him to new housing development, where all the houses were only half built. Construction only seemed to happen every other day, which left the whole neighborhood devoid of traffic or people. We pulled into a fully built garage, minus the door.

RonnieMilles
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RonnieMilles

He leaned in, popped open his glove compartment and pulled out a lighter and chrome cigarette case. He opened the case and pulled out a cigarette sized joint. I glanced around to make sure there was no one insight while he lit the joint and took a hit.

“Err,” he said, holding out the joint as he held the smoke in.

“Thank you,” I said, taking the joint from him.

I had only smoked pot twice before, once with my brother and one time with my uncle. I held the joint to my lips and took a drag. I felt the smoke fill my lungs before I began to cough. I tried to hold my mouth closed, but little puffs of smoke still escaped my lips. Vincent exhaled and laughed at me.

“Not a regular smoker, I take it?” he asked, taking the joint from my hand.

“Nope,” I said as breathed in, holding the smoke at bay.

I watched the smoke poor out of my mouth as I exhaled. I began to cough again as the smoke passed back through my throat, causing my eyes to water.

“My throat hella hurts now,” I said, catching my breath.

“The cure is to smoke more pot,” he said, holding the joint out.

We passed it back a forth a few more times. The car had become a warm smoky cloud. We talked about the town and the school. He told me about his old school and his home situation. He held out the joint one last time.

“I’m so good,” I said holding up my hands.

“Cool, think I’m done too.” He put the joint out and placed the remains back in his case before putting it in the glove box.

“Damn, my head feels fuzzy,” I said.

“That because you’re fuckin’ high,” he said as he wiggled his fingers at me like he was casting a spell.

He started the car and hit a button. The top of the car lifted up and the smoke bellowed out. I felt a rush of fresh air that seemed to highlight how warm my face was. My skin felt numb and my leg felt twitchy, which made me giggle.

“So fuckin’ high,” he said as he pulled out of the garage.

I giggled, till the light from the sun made contact with my eyes. I winced and squinted, till my eyes adjusted to the brightness, which seemed to take longer than normal. The cool air rushing past my face felt incredible, as he accelerated forward. I dug into my backpack, and retrieved my bottle of water. As I drank it, I could almost feel my body absorb it.

“Can I have a sip of that? I got hella bad cotton mouth too,” he asked as he held out his hand.

“Aaaaaah… Sure,” I said, handing it to him.

As I watched him chug the last of my water, I realized something else about being high, it made me really fucking horny. He pulled a pair of sunglasses off his visor, and put them on. He glanced over and smiled at me.

“You just want to cruise around this empty neighborhood for awhile?” he asked.

“That sounds awesome, I’m way too high to go home right now,” I said smiling back at him.

“Cool, sit back and relax,” he said as he placed his focus back on the road in front of him.

“So is your rooster really huge?” I asked as I reached across the seat and placed my hand on the crotch of his jeans.

“You tell me,” he responded as he shifted in his seat.

I felt his cock harden beneath his pants and start to head up his pant leg. I rubbed my hand over his hardened cock, sliding up and down the pant leg it occupied. He slowed the vehicle down and raised the arm closest to me up and around, resting his hand on the back of my neck.

“Can you do me a favor? Reach down there and pull that out of my pant leg? It is starting to hurt,” he asked.

“Sure thing,” I said, unbuttoning his jeans.

I unzipped his fly and reached down into the flap of his boxers and pulled his cock out of his pant leg. I held his hard cut cock out for the world to see. He pushed my head down into lap. I didn’t fight it, for it was exactly what I was after. I licked my lips just before they met the head of his cock.

Vincent’s mushroom tip slid between my lips, forcing itself into my mouth. His hand moved down my back into my pants. He gripped my thong, and pulled it tight. His engorged cock filled my hot wet mouth. I rose up and circled my tongue around the head of his cock, before slurping it back into my cock hungry mouth.

“That’s a good girl,” he said, pumping his hip up and down.

I moved my hand up to hold his spit encased cock. I jerked him off, as I worked the head of his dick. I twisted my hand around his cock as I stroked it. I moaned and bobbed up and down on his meatstick.

“Just like that baby, earn that cum,” he said continuing to drive around the block.

I started to slam up and down on the head of his cock with loud slurping noises, my hand continued to twist around his dick in time with my mouth. I felt his cock twitch and fatten.

“Oh fuck yeah, I’m gonna cum,” he said, his hips stopped moving.

I moaned into his dick before sliding the entire length of his cock into my throat. I felt the head of his cock push through the back of my throat. The head of his dick continued to expand in my throat before exploding. He pumped shot after shot into my throat coating it with his bitter seed forcing me to swallow uncontrollably.

“Oh fuck, that’s right, take it all,” he said, and his hand slid back up to the back of my head.

I started to rise up as the flow of cum came to a stop. Just before my lips reached the tip of his dick, he pushed my head down on his cock, forcing the tip back into my throat. My hand was forced onto his hip. He pumped another shot into me and pumped his hips up and down, moaning as he fucked the back of my throat. I chugged his hot gift, trying desperately not to choke.

“Aaaah… that was perfect,” he said, letting go of my head.

I slid up his softened cock slowly, and suckled on the end, making sure I got anything that might have been left, out of his beautiful fat cock. I swallowed his cum dribblings and released his cock. I licked my lips as I sat up.

“Mmm, thank you for sharing your nice fat cock with me,” I said, putting his dick back and zipping up his pants.

“Anytime, you have a perfect mouth for sucking dick,” he said smiling.

“Thank you, and for the record that rooster is huge,” I said, patting his crotch one last time before shifting into my seat.

“Always good to hear,” he said.

“Want to go get a burger or something? I’m hella hungry, and I feel like I owe you something after that,” he asked.

“I got to get home, but if you want you can give me a ride home from school tomorrow,” I offered.

“Oh… I’ll give you a ride,” he said smiling sheepishly.

“Oh… I’ll bet you will,” I said suggestively.

I guided him to my house to drop me off. We shared our mutual enjoyment of the day’s events. Before I exited the car he leaned in, and gave me a long passionate kiss. I opened my eyes and smiled at him.

“Mmm, I’ll see you tomorrow,” I said.

“You bet,” he replied.

I climbed out of the car, and waved before running to my house. I heard him pull away. I was giddy with excitement and looking forward to the next day. I headed to the bathroom. I needed a shower; my panties were soaked and I needed to work out the rest of my sexual energy.

Published 
Written by HeatherHeathen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments