Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Naive Banker

"True story to start with"

20
4 Comments 4
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Hope you enjoy"

To set the scene, it was in the early 00s. I had been working at a bank for about fifteen years, gradually working my way up over that time to a managerial position. 

I had been doing the job for about twelve months when I was asked to train a new member of the team due to start next week. I was a bit put out. "Great, that will put me back," I thought, having to spend time with someone else. I hoped they don't expect that much from me while I was training.  To be honest, the boss was good about it and quickly eased my fears. That said, it was going to be hard as I had not been doing the role that long. 

The morning came when I was due to meet the new person. All I knew was her name. For the sake of this, I will call her Jane. 

Jane turned up early that day and introduced herself outside whilst all the checks were going on before going in the bank. I was blown away by her straight away. 

Jane was about 5'6 with red hair, gorgeous figure with huge breasts. Even with her jacket on, it was clear they were a good DD or bigger. 

After the usual pleasantries, we knuckled down to work. We sat together on a single work station looking at the same screen. We hit it off straight away. Jane had a great sense of humour, very flirty but with a great deal of professionalism. 

To be honest, it was a pleasure to train her. Jane was very keen to learn and was picking this up very easily. I was actually getting some work done. 

I cannot deny I did fancy her a lot. However, I was married, so was Jane, with two children too. I never even imagined that Jane actually liked me.

Then one day, the banter we shared started to get a bit raunchy. It appeared that whilst Jane had married at an early age, her life before that was far from pure. "I used to invite men back all the time," Jane said.

"Oh, so have you had many partners?" I asked. I am not sure where that came from but sort of regretted it as soon as I said it.

"If you mean partners, do you mean have I fucked many men?" Was Jane's answer. 

By this, my pecker had picked up and was trying to find room in my suit trousers. "Er yes," I said, not knowing what else I could say.

"Well, I did prefer to suck their cocks, but I suppose I must have fucked most of them first!"  

Of course, my mind was working overtime at this point. "What did fucking them first mean specifically?" I asked casually.

"Well, I just love it when they cum in my mouth, so I let them fuck me first!" Jane replied even more casually than I had asked. 

Now I was not sure where this conversation was going and I seemed to be on a roll so thought what the hell? "So how many do you think?" I asked, sort of expecting an exact answer.

"Well over 100!" Jane replied as if it was as normal as breathing.

Luckily, there was no one around to hear all of this; probably for the best as my cock was hurting it was so hard. It was so obvious. 

Jane saw this. "You OK?" she said in a rather seductive way.

I adjusted myself in full of her. "Yes," I sniggered just like a school boy. 

Even at this point, I still thought this was all banter. I was extremely turned on but thought Jane could just be a teaser. 

The back office was empty, we had not seen a soul for a while as the rest of the branch staff were out serving customers.  

I thought I would keep the  conversation going. "So you like the taste then?"

"Yes," Jane replied, "and I always swallow!" 

I nearly exploded there and then! This was something that I had never experienced, a girl swallowing my load. I adjusted myself again. It was not working, it was too tight down there. 

Being the normal naive self, I apologised and put my hand down my trousers to make a proper adjustment. My precum was oozing out all over my boxer shorts. 

After taking my hand out, Jane moved her hand over to my hard cock. I shivered with excitement but was still surprised that this gorgeous red head was actually feeling me up.

"On my god," she exclaimed. "You are very hard."

" I may have to go to the toilet in a minute," I replied. All thoughts of my wife had completely gone at this stage.

"Wait, before you, I want to taste you" 

Now we were in a back office of a bank. Normally, there would be anything up to ten people coming in and out of the room. Admittedly, we had not seen anyone for some time, but that could change at any moment. So what made me do what I did next is still beyond me. 

grannyneedsAlisa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
grannyneedsAlisa

I unzipped my fly. Just as I was about to dig out my cock, Jane reached in and grabbed me. I could not believe that I had my dick out in the office. Without hesitation, Jane leaned over and took it into her mouth. I could feel her tongue playing with my precum, probing all around my foreskin, making me want more. Jane gave my cock a squeeze. I could feel more precum rising through my penis. I hoped she liked the taste. 

Jane came up for air. I thought she had heard something, so I quickly put it away. "Why did you do that?!" Jane asked as if she was disappointed. 

"It's a bit risky" I replied.

"Maybe later?" she replied quickly. 

I tend to be the last one in the bank but as we're not allowed to stay on our own, I was often kicked out early. Well, this was a chance. Maybe this could work. 

Not long after, there were a few people in the office. They suspected nothing. When it came to closing the branch, everyone was running around like mad things to get out on time. Jane and I were just carrying on working, acting as if we were very busy and going to have to get it done. 

Sure enough, they accepted that we would be OK to be left on our own. I was still not sure what was going to happen. Maybe the excitement had gone, maybe Jane was regretting already. 

How naive I was. Jane was quick to grab me again once everyone had gone. Without me noticing, Jane had also removed her tights too and was now showing her legs. I was curious what was happening between her legs. Jane could see what I wanted and opened her legs wide. I glided my hand all the way up her skirt. What I felt was sodden knickers.

"I am so turned on," she said. I moved her panties to one began to probe two fingers inside her extremely wet pussy. Her clitoris was prominent. Jane moaned as touched it. I was still in shock that this was happening, but carried on caressing her wetness. 

Jane was anxious to get her hands on my cock again. I did not want to stop pleasing her, but Jane made it clear that this was more about me than her. 

I was hard again. This time though my trousers and boxers were down and Jane could see my whole length. She looked impressed. Although I've always thought that I'm average size, I guess I was so turned on, it appeared to have grown to a tidy seven inches in length. 

Jane took my throbbing cock into her mouth, her tongue once again tasting my juices. I thought about how this had all happened. Did she want to swallow my load? The thought sent my head into a spin. Jane began to suck me in a rhythm. I wanted this moment to last forever. Jane knew that would not be the case.

"I want you to come in my mouth," Jane said seductively whilst coming up for air. 

I grabbed her head and worked the rhythm. By this time, my body was ready. I had never had this feeling, a feeling of being completely free. Previous partners had been quick to stop me from doing the deed. I felt the point of no return. Was this really happening to me. Yes, it was! I exploded in her mouth, making her slow down and gently suck every last drop out of me. Was this the best orgasm that I had ever experienced? The feeling of euphoria confirmed it was. 

Jane continued to suck until it was beginning to become sensitive. They made a point of swallowing it all down. " I love your cock and your cum," she said.

"What did it taste like?" Now I had sort of tasted it before. Curiosity had previously got the better of me. But I could not remember.

"Yours tastes great," was her reply. 

Now, like most men, I was satisfied and I started to think about other things. "What about your husband?" I asked.

"Well, I won't be telling him if that's what you think?! But I will fuck him tonight and think about your cock while he is inside me," Jane explained. 

I realised then that Jane just loved sex and with whoever is happy to give it to her. This was just the start of what would become a regular slot after hours, and sometimes during working hours. But that's for another day. 

Published 
Written by Chester
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments