Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mark Of The Beast

"She was marked by the leader of the pack"

10
3 Comments 3
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Slowly, Ava began to wake. She still felt groggy. Her neck hurt. The bite mark! She remembered being bitten and gently rubbed the sore spot.

“That has to leave a mark,” she thought and it did. The mark started out red but was now turning into a deep dark blue.

“I should hide it,” she thought. “But how?”

It was only then that she realized Edgar was no longer in her bed. At least, she assumed it had been Edgar. Her mind wandered back to that previous night. It was his smell. It was his voice she heard. He'd been brutal. Her cheeks reddened. She had never been fucked this hard in her life. But she'd give anything to experience it again. In spite of the pain she still felt on her neck, she longed to be used again like last night.

Suddenly she heard a sound coming from across her small hut. It was inside. Someone was inside her hut. She assumed it must be Edgar and got up from the bed naked and stumbled around the darkness.

“I see you're awake,” she heard a voice said.

That wasn't Edgar though. Startled she realized there was a strange man in her hut. Not that she knew Edgar all that well, but that was different somehow.

“I'm Aidon, Edgar's second,” the voice answered her unspoken question.

Okay, this man knew Edgar. So he wasn't a complete stranger. But his comment raised more questions. Edgar's second? What did he mean by that? Her thoughts were interrupted by his movement. It was still quite dark in her home, but she could faintly see his shadow moving closer. Then she felt his hand touch her face. It was a coarse hand. She'd felt it before!

“Aidon, have we met before?” she asked softly with a slight hint of panic in her voice.

“Yes,” he answered. “But I guess you didn't really see me since we blindfolded you,” he smirked.

It was him! He was the one in the barn with Edgar, the one that had checked her bondage. It was only now that Ava began to realize that she really hadn't been alone in that barn with Edgar. They'd been watched. The thought made her shiver.

“You saw...” she stammered.

“Yes, I did,” he licked his lips as he answered. “It was...” he paused, “it was arousing.”

Ava began to feel uncomfortable. Edgar had taken what he wanted without asking. Was Aidon going to do the same? And where was Edgar? Would Edgar protect her or was she now at the mercy of another man? Or was she at the mercy of both Edgar and his second? She was still puzzled over what that meant when she felt Aidon's hand move downwards over her back. It rested at her hip.

“Don't worry,” Aidon spoke. “I won't do anything without Edgar's permission. You're his girl after all.”

His permission? His girl? Questions started to stack in Ava's mind. And at that moment she heard the door open.

“Edgar?” said Aidon.

“Aidon,” answered Edgar.

Ava was surprised by the briefness of the conversation between the two men. There were so many unspoken words between them. Words that were perfectly clear to them but puzzled Ava. As Edgar entered the small hut, some light fell in. It was dawn, but inside it was still dark.

“Ava light a fire,” Edgar commanded.

Ava turned to the fireplace and kneeled down. As she kneeled it suddenly hit her. He knew her name! How? When did she introduce herself? She was pretty certain she didn't. More questions still. Ava quickly kindled a small fire that gave a bit of light in the darkness as well. She could now see Aidon. He was younger then she expected. And well build. He looked strong, muscular. His face was masculine, with well pronounced chin and cheekbones. She began to blush for she could see he was quite attractive. She hadn't realized the men were looking at her as well. She was still naked as she sat in front of the fireplace.

“That's quite a mark you have there,” Edgar noticed.

Unwillingly Ava rubbed the sore spot on her neck and sighed. She remembered thinking about how to hide it. Suddenly Edgar handed her something. She took it and looked. It was a mirror. Astounded she stared at the priceless trinket that was now in her hands. She had never held anything so valuable. The idea of checking her mark in the mirror hadn't even come to her mind.

“Well?” Edgar asked.

She held up the small mirror and looked. It was quite big. And dark too. Shocked at the sight she lowered the mirror and stammered, “Marked by the leader of the pack.”

Edgar tilted his head a bit as he looked at her, wondering what she meant by her remark. Then he smiled. He'd marked her as his and was content about it.

“Mine,” he said in a stern voice.

Ava still sat at the floor and looked up at Edgar. She noticed his eyes glancing over her naked body. She shyly averted her eyes briefly. Then she looked up again and saw that Aidon was doing the same. Uneasy she shifted her weight. She was somewhat frightened, yet also eager. Eager to receive more pleasure. She realized that Aidon would probably be watching again, but she didn't care. In fact, she was excited knowing that he'd seen it all. She blushed as she felt herself become wet.

Edgar caressed her face as he beckoned her to come closer. Ava started to stand up but Edgar shook his head no. She remained on the floor and crawled a bit closer.

EmilyAdams6TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyAdams6TS

She looked up at him and she saw a big smile.

“Apparently crawling pleases him,” she thought.

He unbuckled his pants and dropped them, revealing his hard cock. Ava swallowed at the sight. His finger touched her lips, softly opening her mouth. She looked up at him and moved closer, touching the tip of his cock with her lips. He ran his hands through her hair. She felt encouraged by his touch and softly sucked his cock into her mouth. Gently she started sucking on it, letting her tongue explore the tip. She began to move her head slightly and started sucking in a slow pace. Edgar groaned. Ava's eyes lit up at this expression of pleasure and she picked up the pace, sucking a bit firmer and faster. Edgar looked down on her.

“You like this, don't you Ava?” he spoke. And then turning to Aidon he said, “Check if she's enjoying this.”

Uninterrupted Ava continued on her hands and knees. She wondered about Edgar's remark, because this was clearly for his pleasure and not hers. Then again, she did like the effect she had on him. She liked the lustful look in his eyes. Aidon stepped forward and caressed Ava's back. He caressed her ass and then, as he squatted beside her, he reached down and caressed her sex. Quickly his finger slid through her slit and then entered her. Ava gasped and unwillingly sucking Edgar's cock deeper into her mouth.

“She's enjoying it, she's quite wet. I wonder what she tastes like?” Aidon responded to Edgar.

Edgar's nod was the permission Aidon needed. He took his finger out of Ava's sex and tasted her. Ava was mildly shocked at Aidon's action. Then, in a split second, the events of the past days, including the present passed before her mind. She did and was doing everything she was taught a good woman doesn't do. She realized she should feel ashamed. She should feel remorse. She was a sinner. She however didn't feel ashamed. There was no remorse. Instead she slightly moved her hips in the general direction of Aidon, thus signaling she wanted more of his fingers. Edgar noticed.

“Do not get distracted,” he said in a stern voice as he yanked her hair to emphasize his words.

Ava looked up to him in panic. She'd displeased him. She knew and she felt remorse. She had no remorse for the so called sins she had committed these last days, but displeasing this man made her feel bad. She decided to give it her all to get back on Edgar's good side. She started sucking his cock in as deep as her mouth would allow her. She alternated sucking softer and harder. She massaged his hard cock with her lips. She massaged the sensitive tip of his cock with her tongue. She massaged his balls with her hand, softly cradling them and slightly squeezing.

As he started moaning she picked up the pace and worked faster and faster. Edgar gripped her head and uttered a grunt. She could feel his balls in her hand tense. She knew she was back to pleasing him and this encouraged her to work even harder for his pleasure. She sucked a bit harder and moved a bit faster. Edgar looked her in the eyes as his cock started to throb. He started ejaculating and he was happy to see she swallowed without being told to do so. Then, as he still was cumming, he pulled out of her mouth and moved Ava's head aside. He deposited the last of his cum on the bite mark he left on her neck.

He grinned at the sight, then nodded to Aidon who had been watching closely. Edgar softly pushed Ava's shoulder and instinctively she lay back, her eyes locked with his. Aidon swiftly moved his head between her legs and before she realized it, he was licking her sex. His tongue moved through her slit up and down and started circling her clitoris. As he went round and round Ava started tensing inside. Aidon felt her twitching and gave Edgar a look. Edgar just smiled back and Aidon slowed down a bit.

“No,” Ava murmured, “don't slow down.”

Aidon looked at Edgar again as his tongue flicked Ava's clitoris. Edgar smiled wickedly. Aidon's eyes smiled back in the same wicked way. He let his tongue flick again, and again, and again. Ava started to curl her body in pleasure. Her muscles started to tense and she was close to orgasming when suddenly Aidon bit her clitoris. Ava gasped and Aidon bit again. Then he sucked hard on her little nub before biting once more. Ava's legs started to twitch as a sign of the oncoming orgasm. Then, out of nowhere, Aidon stopped and lifted his head.

“Nooo!” Ava screamed.

“Beg for it!” Edgar spoke in a low, dark voice. “Beg.”

Ava whimpered, “Please Aidon.”

A low, dark grunt was audible and she realized her mistake.

“Please Edgar? Oh God please? Oh Edgar forgive me, please?” Ava cried.

Aidon looked at Edgar, who in turn looked at Ava. Her lips moved and sounded 'Edgar' but no sound came out. A tear formed in the corner of her eyes and rolled down her cheekbone towards her hair.

“Go!” Edgar growled.

Aidon dove down Ava's legs again and started licking furious. He flicked her nub with his tongue. He twirled around the swollen clit. He bit it and sucked it. Ava's legs started to buckle. She looked at Edgar. Edgar nodded at Ava and after receiving that sign of permission, she finally orgasmed. Aidon licked up her juices, sticking his tongue deep inside her. He could feel her spasm on his tongue and against his face. And he knew they were nowhere near done with this woman.

Published 
Written by GigiLovesIt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments