Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Heatwave - Chapter Three

"Sam finally gets Rachel alone"

5
3 Comments 3
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Rachel didn't wait for Sam to open the car door for her once they had reached her house. Instead, she raced to her front door and opened it swiftly. There were no worries about whether she had some dishes stacked in the sink or if she had her bed made. All she thought of was how quickly they could take off their clothes.

She turned to see Sam staring at her hungrily and her breath caught. He moved slowly forward, causing her to edge backwards until she hit the sofa in the living room. Their breathing was shallow and she was sure if she reached out to touch his chest, their hearts would be beating in time.

Sam framed his hands on either side of her body on the back of the sofa. “You're trapped now,” he breathed dangerously.

Her nipples pebbled in anticipation of what might happen next. Sam leaned in and brushed his nose slowly up her neck as if taking in her sweet scent. He then took her earlobe into his mouth and nibbled gently before sucking to relieve the hint of pain.

Rachel moaned giving more of her neck to him so he could continue with his ministrations. Her hands raised and clutched his shirt and she noticed they were trembling. She wanted him desperately. With that she twined her arms around his neck and pressed her lips to his passionately. She thrust her tongue into his mouth taking control of the kiss and he groaned in pleasure, sucking it into his mouth in response. She felt week at the knees, even more so when he began to thrust his tongue in and out, over and over, mimicking the action she wished she could feel from another body part. Her blood heated and, despite her shakiness, she began quickly undoing his shirt.

When the last button was undone, she peeled the shirt off his shoulders to reveal the glorious body she had seen at the cafe. Wow, it was more amazing than she remembered.

Suddenly she was whipped around so she faced the sofa, the action stopping her from ogling. He leaned in close to her and she felt his hardness pressing between her cheeks.

“Sam,” she begged, grinding into him.

“Patience,” he whispered forcefully before biting possessively into the back of her neck.

She groaned loudly clutching the back of the sofa. He licked the mark he had made, then he brushed open mouthed kisses along her neck, alternating with licks and nibbles. Every place his mouth touched sizzled as the chemistry burned between them.

Soon she began to feel the zip on her dress being lowered. She bit her lip and her eyes closed in bliss. In response his lips caressed every inch of her skin revealed. Along her shoulders, his stubble harsh against her smooth skin. Down her back, his lips only touching her lightly causing a flush of goosebumps to raise up. He then came to her spongy hips which he bit into making her squirm in delight and he grinned devilishly before circling his tongue over the dimples on her lower back.

Releasing his hands from her body, her dress dropped to the floor. He groaned at the sight of her bare cheeks and remembered how soaked her panties were when he placed them in his pocket.

JapaneseMiracle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JapaneseMiracle



At this thought, he knelt behind her and ran his middle finger through her juices from her clit backwards. She cried out in lust and his cock hardened even more. Her pussy was soaked and now, so were his fingers. Without hesitation, he licked her essence off his fingers and, at the honeyed taste, his eyes rolled back. She was delicious.

“Please Sam! More!”

At her utterance he raised his hand and spanked her upturned cheeks. “I said patience!”

She seemed shocked into silence, but the trickle of cum down her leg gave away her feelings towards his domination. He grinned, so many things he could do with her.

Again, he ran his fingers from her clit backwards and her legs shook. He was trying very hard to stay in control whilst she was so responsive for him. This time, instead of drawing her juices back with his fingers, he spread her cheeks apart and pulled them back with his tongue.

Rachel cried out falling forward. She wanted so bad to tell him to do it again but she had learnt her lesson. For her good behaviour he didn't disappoint. He hungrily dived into her pussy, fucking her with his tongue. He gripped her cheeks, his nails digging in, giving her an amazing pain/pleasure experience. It was as if her nectar was a drug and Sam was addicted. He tasted every inch of her and didn’t show sign of stopping.

Soon, he swung her back around and lifted a leg over his shoulder, plunging back in. Now he aimed for her clitoris, circling it deftly so as to avoid it. Rachel’s head fell back in torment, how long could he tease her.

He sucked and nibbled on her soft pussy lips, making her shudder, before returning back to teasing her clit. In reward for her silence, he pushed two fingers into her pussy filling her up all at once. He fucked her with his fingers, showing how he would soon be thrusting in and out of her. His fast pace and relentless tongue had her entire body quivering with need.

Suddenly his fingers took on a different movement and began making a ‘come hither’ action. This action meant his fingers curled inside her to hit some spot that was sending her into space. She grabbed his hair and began grinding onto his face. She was completely wild and he had made her this way.

“Ahh!” She screamed out, rocking against him.

Sam growled losing control and abruptly sucked her clit into his mouth, his teeth grazing it.

She exploded. Her mind went blank and she felt herself shudder against him. She was flooding his mouth and he was taking it in like she was the last glass of water.

He massaged her thighs sensually as she came to, unable to stop touching her. She looked down into his smouldering eyes and an after shock hit her full force. He was the sexiest man alive.

“That was incredible,” she managed to get out.

“Oh baby, we’re just getting started.”

And with that, he lifted her into his arms provoking a girlish squeal and giggle, and carried her back to the bedroom.

To be Continued...

Published 
Written by AbiGreenEyes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments