Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dom or Not Game

"When you can't find a dominant guy to fuck your face... make one."

3
2 Comments 2
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"A simple game invented to provide the submissive relief needed."

It's tough being a submissive man in a sea of submissive men. I simply don't enjoy voluntarily 'going down' on a guy that lays back and passively accepts oral gratification. I much prefer the head-holding, face-guiding, and hair-pulling involved with a dominating face-fucking. For me, there is nothing quite as thrilling as to have a cock use my mouth like a jackhammer breaking concrete to reach the soft loam beneath. Trying to find someone to provide that thrill is all the more challenging when it seems all the men out there are passive receivers or want the same thing as me. So what's a horny guy to do? Enter the Dom or Not Game.

It's a simple concept really. As there are so few men out there that are dominant, I decided to make them that way. How, did you ask? Read on.

It started when I met a guy online and enticed him to come over. He had a wonderful cock with balls that were shaved smooth and promised a nice edging session for him. The only caveat was that he was to stand. When he came through the door, he found me already nude and sitting on the edge of my sofa. He nervously removed his clothes and approached me and stood between my legs. My experimental game was about to begin.

I reached for the small bowl of vegetable oil I had ready next to me and began to drizzle it on his flaccid cock. I could see his cock twitch as the coolness of the oil trailed down his sex. I was sure to apply copious amounts of it before I lightly traced my fingers over his growing shaft and tickling the underside of his balls. I heard his breath get heavier when I took his sack between my forefinger and thumb and gently began tugging them like a farmer milking his cow. He spread his stance as his cock grew.

I applied more oil as continued to pull on his sack with one hand and slowly massage the shaft of his manhood with the other. As much oil as there was, I could still tell that he was beginning to leak precum. He was enjoying my handling of his crotch immensely but knew it would be a while before I would be experiencing my own particular thrill. This was only the beginning.

I tugged again at his balls as I slowly, loosely began to stroke his cock. I tried to keep the cadence of my tug reaching the maximum down pull as my hand reached the upstroke around the tip of his dick. The tempo elicited a low groan and could see his cock veins bulge as they do with a full erection. He would cum soon if I were to continue, but I had more work to do if I were to receive my particular thrill. It was time to move on to phase two of my experiment.

Just as his cock was involuntarily undulating as it often does before orgasm, I slowed my pace to a crawl and let his heightened sensations subside. I could sense his disappointment in being brought to the edge only to withdraw. His hips gyrated as if to signal me not to stop. Perfect. 

I reached around to grab him by his buttocks and pulled him against my face. I think he was a bit surprised that the dripping mess of his oily cock didn't faze me. Far from it. I actually preferred having my face slick and messed. I specifically use vegetable oil for its supreme lubricating property as well as its near tastelessness. Hell, I even shaved my face fresh before his arrival so that I could better feel the silky, slick texture of his cock against my face. With his cock and balls pressed against his abdomen, I began to use my face to rub it all over. He soon put his hands on my head but they returned to his hips. A flash of dominance, but not yet ready to expose itself. It was time to up the game.

I opened my mouth wide against his balls and began an open mouth suck, alternating between his balls and occasionally take it inside. His moaning got louder when I took one ball inside my mouth and slipping it back out again as one would on a melted ice cream cone. His hands were undecided about reaching for my head again. 'Almost there,' I thought. I began using the flat of my tongue against his balls and lapped at them like a thirsty dog on a hot summer's day. His shaft was sliding between my nose and cheek now as he responded to my mouth. Time to see if I could make him a dominant feeder.

My lapping of his sack slowly moved up his shaft and rested on that gloriously sensitive area on the underside of his helmet. My hand moved to grip and tug on his balls like before as I used my lips and tongue to massage the tip of his dick. I paid special attention to the rim as my tongue swirled and my lips kissed the end of his dick. By this point, I had started to jack myself while doing everything I could with my mouth and face to heighten his pleasure. My face was a slippery mess and I loved it.

coupleandipao
Online Now!
Lush Cams
coupleandipao

It wasn't long before he pulled back enough to guide his erection to bump against my lips like knocking at a door with hopes of gaining entry. 'Almost there,' I thought, but not quite yet. 

I turned my head enough to have his cock slide across my cheek and said, "If you want to feel the inside of my mouth, you'll have to put it in there yourself." Another sucking kiss and a wet lick of his helmet and added, "And keep it there."

Here was the point in my experimental little game that would either have him shove his dick in my mouth or be content to simply orgasm with what I've been doing. I'd have been happy to receive a facial, mind you, but a serious face-fucking is what really turned me on. I could sense him at the crossroad. He was anything but dominant but could tell his cock needed the warmth of my mouth. He sheepishly grabbed the back of my head and pushed past my lips. His cock easily entered into my mouth and he groaned aloud again as I wrapped my tongue against the vein at the bottom of his shaft.

After a few slurping strokes, his hands returned to his hips as if a little persuasion was all I needed. Of couse he was wrong. As soon as he let go of my head, I returned to the licking, kissing and tugging I've been doing all along. I could sense his frustration when I wouldn't take his cock into my mouth again. He bumped and tried and even took hold of his cock to better aim his dick, but I'd turn my head enough to prevent it. As his cock slid across my cheek time after time, I reminded him, "My throat is ready, but you'll have to take it." My own cock was rock hard and fought the temptation to take him willingly, but I felt he was close and I didn't want to upset the coarse I was on. WE were on.

I used my face to grind against his dick again, paying attention to that underside again when I felt his frustration take over. He grabbed my head again and shoved himself deep inside. I let out a moan of my own as he began pumping my face with long hard strokes that drove hard against my face enough to feel his balls slap against my chin. He was slamming my face with a low guttural growl that was loud enough to fear neighbors would hear. I was in heaven.

His grip on me eased enough for me to withdraw and once again return to my previous activity. He would have no part of it. "Get that mouth over here!" he said with surprising anger. "I'm not done yet." He grabbed my head once again and pulled me hard into his abdomen and his cock hit the back of my throat. Again and again with increasing ferocity. The squishing of his balls against my chin was almost too much for me to handle. My head was dizzy with finally getting wanted; the thrill of a dominating face-fuck.

He clutched my hair and pulled me in hard and held me tight as I could feel the underside of his cock pulse with his ejaculation. His legs were shaking as spasm after spasm hit the back of my throat. I swallowed as much as I could but couldn't keep up with the flow. I soon felt his cum ooze out the corners of my mouth and stream down my neck. He pushed a few more deep thrusts before slowly removing himself from my mouth. I took the chance to catch my breath as I gazed upon his shrinking dick. The sight of his spent cock with bridges of semen dangling between it and my face was enough to send me over the edge and I ejaculated myself. 

"That was pretty hot." Was all he said as he dressed and left me dripping in a pool of sex. As I said, I'd have been happy to take a simple facial, but my little game of Dom or Not certainly worked better than I could hope for. I've turned a seemingly passive guy into a dominating, hungry and rough face-user. It appeared that I had discovered something: it was far easier to entice a guy to become dominant rather than find one that claimed to be. I'll have to try it again to be sure.

Published 
Written by bifan2see
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments