Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Deviant Drive Home

"Diane gives Jack a blowjob to remember on the way home from the beach."

16
6 Comments 6
10.4k Views 10.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words
The soothing hum of the SUV driving over the highway was hypnotizing in the darkness. The sporadic bright lights of passing cars would fill the cabin, providing a flicker of blinding light. Jack yawned sleepily in the backseat after an exhausting day, a hot, sweaty exhaustion that could only be felt after spending the day in the sun.

They’d all spent the day at the beach and, other than short five-minute visits when he picked Diane up to go out, it was the first time Jack had spent any time with her family. They’d been dating just under three weeks now and things were beginning to get serious.

There was a soft, constant buzz coming from the radio in the front as its volume was turned down so low that Jack could just barely make out the melodies. Her parents voices could be heard talking every now and then but Jack was too tired to pay attention to what they were saying.

He was behind her Dad in the back seat on the driver side. Diane’s brother was fast asleep opposite him on the passenger side with the occasional snore emanating from his lips. Diane was in the middle between them, curled up on his shoulder with a beach towel draped over her shoulders to keep her warm.

It had been a fun but agonizing day. Diane had looked incredibly hot in the white bikini that she wore, but every time they thought they had some alone time, someone would interrupt them.

The two of them lazily sun tanning on the beach? Her Mother came to talk and offer some lunch. Playing in the water? Her brother would splash in and join them. Off on a walk together away from the crowd? Another group of wanderers would show up to give them unwanted company. It seemed the whole world was conspiring to keep a watching eye on them.

Things were beginning to get serious between Jack and Diane, and just as she shifted on his shoulder, bringing her arm up to drape over his chest, he reflected on their relationship to date.

They had first met at a coffee shop on campus. She turned from the sugar and coffee table just as Jack was approaching it and spilled her coffee all over him. She was very apologetic and horribly embarrassed. Jack reassured her that he was fine and there was nothing to worry about. She offered money for dry cleaning but Jack wouldn’t take it. Instead he told her she could make it up to him by taking him out for dinner. Diane laughed at the audacity, but had agreed none the less.

At first, it seemed like they had little in common. He was in engineering, she was an English literature major. He liked sports, she like the arts. But as often happens when opposites attract, the sparks and chemistry were there, and their relationship blossomed.

Jack sensed that this wasn’t just a run of the mill relationship that would burn hot and burn out quickly. There was something more there, and he didn’t want to push things too fast. They’d had some pretty heavy groping and makeout sessions that had left him incredibly horny and sexually frustrated, but they hadn’t progressed much past that. It either didn’t feel like the right time, or between roommates and families, they couldn’t get the alone time they desired.

It was at that point that Diane’s arm slipped down his chest and fell into his lap in close proximity to his groin. Between the visions of her in her bikini that were still ingrained in his head and the close proximity of her body next to his, Jack grew instantly hard. He was starting to get used to that feeling with no relief.

Her head was still resting on his shoulder when he kissed the top of it tenderly as he closed his eyes and rested his head lightly on hers. He had just dozed off into a half sleep when her hand moved again, this time closing on top of his hard cock. His eyes opened wide, and he was suddenly wide awake.

Had she done that on purpose? Was she still asleep? It had been a week since Jack had last masturbated. Between his part-time job, papers that were due at school, and spending time with Diane, he had little time for anything else. His cock ached in his pants and he craved relief.

Diane’s hand moved again. This time it rubbed up and down his hard shaft over his shorts. She closed her hand on it over the material and teased him. There was no doubt about it. She was awake and knew damn well what she was doing.

Her other arm slipped into his lap and she deftly undid the button of his shorts, then slowly undid the zipper. Jack was breathing a little heavier now and he was sure everyone else in the car would notice. And if they didn’t notice his breathing, he was sure they would hear his zipper being pulled down.

Just as she pulled his cock out of his pants and began to silently stroke him, a car drove by from the opposite direction, its headlights flooding the inside of the car.

DakotaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DakotaHill

Jack was petrified that everyone would see what was happening.

He looked to his right and her brother was still fast asleep. He looked to the front and could see her father’s eyes in the rearview mirror, still focused on the road in front him. Her mother turned her head, but she only said something inaudible to her husband.

No one noticed but all of Jack’s senses were now on high alert and his heart was thumping in his chest. He was tempted to stop Diane; the risk of being caught by her family was too much, but this was the first time he felt her soft touch on his cock and it wasn’t something he wanted to discourage.

Diana shifted again, but this time she slid down his body so that her head was in his lap. She reached back to grab the towel that was draped over her and pulled it over her shoulder to half cover her head.

Jack felt her warm, wet tongue lick his cock and his whole body tensed as he let out an audible gasp. Diane stopped, worried that someone had heard him. Jack repeated his rounds of checking the other three people in the car, but all was still quiet. No one had noticed anything.

Jack's hands closed on her head over the towel and he urged her head back down as he thrust his cock up. Diane got the hint and resumed where she'd left off, with his cock in her mouth.

The sound of another passing car could be heard as Diane began to suck him. Her head moved slowly and smoothly over his shaft, trying to be as silent as possible. Jack ached to hold her head in place and to start thrusting in and out of her mouth, but he knew that kind of motion was likely to be noticed so he was left paralyzed, at the mercy of her teasing mouth.

Diane wasn’t at all in a hurry. She wanted him to enjoy this. She wanted to enjoy it. When she sensed him getting on edge, she would take his cock out of her mouth and move down to lick and tease his balls. She knew she had to be quiet. She knew he couldn’t react and give any indication as to what was happening. She relished teasing him this way.

Jack grabbed hold of Diane tightly and pulled up on her head, urging her to stop as he saw her Mother turn and look back. Diane was still and pretended to be sleeping. Jack’s heart was thudding in his chest and he offered her Mother a weak smile and a slight nod of his head. Her Mother turned further to check in on her son, then turned back to look ahead when she saw him fast asleep.

Jack silently counted to three in his head, but it felt like an eternity. Her Mother didn’t say anything. Either she didn’t notice or was too polite to make a scene. Jack felt a wet tongue lick his cock. Diane was getting impatient and wanted to keep going.

Jack released his hold on her head and she silently enveloped his cock with her mouth again. She snaked her mouth up and down his shaft to pleasure him. Jack was again quickly on edge and knew that he was close.

Feeling Diane suck him was a dream come true and something he never wanted to end, but at the same time he was terrified of being caught by her family.

He felt the pressure build from deep within his balls. His cock hardened with an ache that demanded a release. Jack had no idea if Diane would be mad if he came in her mouth. Did she even swallow? No choice now, as he knew he couldn't hold back much longer.

He squeezed her head a little, hoping she would understand the silent communication as a signal for what was about to come. He bit his lower lip, hoping that he could stifle the moan he wanted to yell out. He looked up, and just as he released, he saw her Dad’s eyes in the rear view mirror. It was one of the most surreal moments he had ever experienced. He wasn’t sure if he should be weirded out by that image, if he should be turned on by it, or embarrassed for what he had just done to the man's daughter.

Diane silently and hungrily swallowed everything he had and continued to lick and suck him until his erection fully subsided. She pulled his underwear back up over his cock and readjusted herself so that her head nestled into his chest.

Jack made a mental note that he was going to have to be discreet when he got out of the car to do up his fly and zipper. He heard Diane’s heavy breathing and realized that she was already fast asleep. Satiated, he found a comfortable resting place for his head and joined her into a blissful dreamland for the rest of the ride home.

Published 
Written by AesonRain
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments