Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Big Cummer (Another Of My Wife’s College Adventures)

"He gave her the biggest mouthful of cum she has ever had."

39
16 Comments 16
40.9k Views 40.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story

My wife has told me stories about some of her most memorable blow jobs. They are unforgettable because of something unique about the blow job recipient, the location, or the results. She has fond memories of the guy in this story. She refers to as “the big cummer.”

One warm spring evening my wife was sitting on a bench studying by herself in a small park-like area behind her dorm. She was wearing shorts and a t-shirt without a bra.

While she was reading, she was surprised by a guy you approached her and said, “Hi.”

He was in her English Literature class and she had been looking at him since the beginning of the semester but never really talked to him. She thought he was very cute.

When she looked up, she locked eyes with him and said, “Hi John.”

If she makes lingering, inviting eye contact she is throwing bait to a guy she wants to reel in. She knows it can cause the guy to become sexually curious about her. Flirting with a man is a thoroughly enjoyable experience for her.

John apologized for interrupting her and said he was walking back to his dorm from the library when he saw her and decided to say hello. She saw his eyes move from her eyes to her full tits which were pushing out against her tight clinging t-shirt. They talked briefly about their literature class.

She felt he was beginning to become somewhat anxious and aroused because of the thoughts he was having as he stared at her luscious bra less t-shirt tits.

My wife said, “I’m done studying, would you like to walk to my dorm with me so I can put these books in my room?”

“Sure.”

My wife’s room was on the second floor of the dorm. When they got to the dorm, they went in through an infrequently used doorway at the rear of the building near where my wife had been studying. They stopped at the top of the stairs on the second floor before opening the door to go into the hallway.

When they stopped on the second floor, my wife held his arm to indicate she wanted him to stop and then immediately started tongue kissing him hard, swirling her tongue in his mouth and trying to suck on his tongue. His hands were soon all over her squeezing her inviting t-shirt tits; she reached down and rubbed her hand lightly over his dick. He had a rock-hard erection that she massaged and teased softly with her adept fingers while he massaged her boobs and their tongues were intertwined.

She took her tongue out of his mouth but continued to lightly rub his erection through his pants.

She said, “Do you like what I’m doing?

“Yes I do!”

“Do you want me to make you cum?”

“Yes.”

She said, “Let’s go to my room and I’ll take care of you.”

As soon as they were in her room she put her books down and lightly rubbed his hard dick. She figured John was happy thinking she was going to give him a hand job; she had other plans to make him very happy. She backed away from him and told him to lower his pants and shorts and sit on the edge of her bed. She got a pillow from the bed, dropped it on the floor, and knelt on the pillow between his legs.

She looked up at him from between his knees, held his erection at the bottom, and then went to work. While gently cupping and squeezing his balls with one hand she ran her teasing tongue all over his erection. She swirled her magnificent tongue everywhere along his rigid shaft and engorged cock head.

Stefany_Hernande
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Stefany_Hernande

He was soon seeping pre cum which she licked, sucked, and swallowed while he moaned with pleasure.

She looked up and asked, “Did you like that?”

“Your tongue feels wonderful.”

She said teasingly, “Can I put your dick in my mouth?”

“Yes you can.”

She asked, “Do you want to cum in my mouth?”

“Yes.”

She went down on him completely, engulfing his throbbing rock hard dick with her warm, moist eager mouth. She started to go up and down, up and down on his erection while she gently sucked with her lips and cheeks and rubbed her tongue along the sensitive underside of his shaft.

He moaned very loud, “Oh my god that is amazing.”

She increased the rhythm of her up and down movement and tongue action.

He yelled, “Your tongue is incredible.”

His yelling aroused her and she kept sucking and using her pleasure giving sex toy tongue on his boner.

He screamed, “I’m cumming.”

She got ready when she felt his hard dick twitch and expand in her warm wet cock sucking mouth. The first big spurt down her throat was immensely sexually gratifying for my wife and triggered a huge orgasm.

She always found it incredibly arousing to simultaneously experience her orgasm while sucking and slurping a mouthful of spurting cum. Her cunt explosion always intensified her cock sucking, dick licking, and cum swallowing.

He again yelled loudly, “I’m cumming.”

The first spurt had been so large she thought she might gag as she was having an orgasm but thought she would continue sucking, tonguing, and swallowing. He immediately released another big spurt, and then a steady stream. She couldn’t swallow fast enough; the cum started to run out of her mouth. She told me she was astonished; she had never been with a guy who came as much as he did.

She took his spewing dick out of her mouth, swallowed as much cum as she could, took a breath, and looked at his dick. A massive amount of his cum dropped out of her mouth and landed on the pillow and dorm room floor.

A steady stream of cum flowed out of his dick. She was amazed at how long the stream continued. After she swallowed the cum still in her mouth, she went back to work on his dick determined to swallow as much as she could. She wanted to suck John dry so she could prolong both of their sexually enjoyable experiences. She licked his dick, slurped, and swallowed John’s dick cream. He enjoyed her cleanup efforts.

I was curious after my wife told me this story and I had some questions.

I asked, “Did you ever blow him again and did he cum the same way?

She responded enthusiastically, “Yes and YES!”

I had another question, “Did you jerk him off and did he cum that way?”

“Yes he did cum like that when I jerked him off. I remember comparing his cum eruptions to a geyser. My first experience with him was that blow job in my dorm room so I didn’t know how much he was going to cum. I jerked him off several times after that blow job and he came the same way.”

She continued, “I can picture his erection while I was playing with it while giving him a hand job. He exploded, first a huge spurt then a second smaller spurt followed by a long steady flow of cum. I remember staring at his dick for a long time while his cum flowed out in what I thought was an endless stream.”

(There is a picture of my wife using her tongue in my Profile Photo Album, Blow Jobs.)

 

 

 

Published 
Written by JohnTSL
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments