Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Art of the Tease

"A simple moment turns into an evening of building anticipation..."

38
21 Comments 21
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"A simple gif spurred this fantastic story collaboration with AnonymousAndCurious. We are mutual fans of the art of the tease and we hope you feel the same way after reading this. If you like the cover pic, the gif that inspired this is in my public media. <p> [ADVERT] </p> The second chapter where Emily may or may not turn the tables on Gabe is on both our pages as well, so if you liked this take a peek. Thank you all for reading and feedback is always welcome! -LL"

The cabin was still.  The heat of the day-long dissipated but still lingered within the small hut.  The air was sweet with the smell of the cedar from the planks on the walls.  Emily was wearing nothing but her striped cotton panties and a cutoff cotton tee, yet still hot to the touch of the comfy linen below her.  Gabe lay beside her, not touching her, but she could feel his heat radiating, nonetheless.

Gabe crooked his head and looked up into her green eyes, staring out the window.  His gaze traveled down the white cotton shirt to the exposed skin of her belly, with her navel a waiting pool of possibilities.  Too many possibilities to ignore.

He deftly rolled from his side and planted a soft, wet kiss just below the creamy fabric of her shirt.  Emily trained her focus on Gabe below; his features highlighted by the fading golden sun.  His warm breath upon her, he kissed lower and lower.  The slick trail his tongue left behind evoked such a chill, deliciously contrasting the heat of his mouth and the cool air around her.

As Gabe’s mouth reached the elastic band of her panties, he paused briefly, stealing a glance above and seeing Emily delicately biting her lower lip.  He smiled inwardly while he returned his focus to her belly, resuming his trail of kisses now ascending.  Soon he was at the very bottom of her shirt, his nose nudging it up, imperceptibly higher.  Her breath now caught in her lungs, trapped by the anticipation of what was next.

He began to peck his way downward, and yet again, stopped at the panties as if the clothes were a Rubicon not to be crossed.  Her fingers found and gently raked the brown locks of his hair.  This continued for what seemed like an eternity to Emily.  His tongue flowed across her midriff as if it were the tide ebbing and flowing to each boundary of the velvety fabric.  Meanwhile, the tide was surging from her core.  The desire welled within her as a flush flared on her face, rapidly plummeting onto her neck and chest.

Her pulse quickened, breaths shortened, and his hair slipped strand by strand between her fingers as her hands came to rest above her head, surrendering to the moment completely.  The rhythmic sound of her heightened breathing permeated the room.  

Gradually, his loving, almost shy kisses evolved to longer, more impelling embraces.  His tongue danced artfully within the confines of his searing mouth upon her flesh tracing the outline of her striped panties from right to left.  He paused at the point of her hip and she arched her back, beckoning him lower.

The unspoken barrier was soon crossed, but not where she wished.  It was there, on her side, at the thinnest part of the striped cotton panties by her hip, that he journeyed lower.  He traced down the outside part of her thigh, tenderly cradling it.  His windfall of kisses continued down to the outside of her knee, farther from her burning need with each kiss.  His saliva burning her skin then cooling it as he sank further down her body.

The contrast was further stoking the flames burning brightly inside her.  Again, the winds seemed to shift. Gabe awkwardly kissed her kneecap, giving her a respite from his torrid teasing.  The awkwardness was fleeting as his searing mouth found the supple flesh of the inside of her leg.

As he began, Emily was a bit ticklish at first, but just inches into his ascent, that rapidly melted away.  Her hands were in her own hair, as her senses unable to unravel what she was experiencing.  All the while, the whisper of the early evening breeze through the trees outside and the lapping of his mouth were the only sounds piercing the humid silence.

Each kiss brought him closer to where Emily needed it... closer to where Gabe belonged.

Past mid-thigh, she shivered in anticipation. Her attention was rapt with sweltering desire.

Then... it happened. His hair brushed her panties, now visibly soaked through from the tide within her going out.  That slightest of brushes set her aflame, but as her hips rose, they were met with nothing but air.

EvaKent25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaKent25

His mouth reached the crease where her leg met her pelvis, guarded by those same striped cotton panties.  Gabe traced her panty line to the bone of her hip and then made his way back, at a painstakingly slow pace.

Now, each kiss was its own symphony of pleasure in the cacophony of her raging lust.  Only a finger's width from her drooling lips, his nose grazed them.  She broke the silence with the tiniest of moans, “Ohhh.”

Hearing her reaction, he mischievously traced his nose across the lateral stripe of her panties with just the right path.  Once again imprisoning another breath within her lungs, now burning with her need.  But that was ever so fleeting, as his mouth landed on the opposite thigh.

Gabe maddeningly repeated the tracing of her panties on her right side now.  Her forced exhalation did nothing to ebb the building anticipation inside her.  Her own thumb absently made it to her lips, which she playfully bit.

As he traced back down the border of her svelte skin and the lines of her cotton undies, she moved her leg lewdly wide and in doing so, she felt it.  His cock was a turgid rod, slowly shifting against her shin.  She moved her leg slightly to feel just that little bit more of it... something she needed every morsel from most urgently.

This only served as a distraction, as she’d lost track of his mouth on her skin.  A mouth hovering over her panty-clad pussy, smoldering, just for him.  She realized it just before it happened, his hot breath over the saturated and now slightly darker stripes imprisoning her drooling lips.

And just like that, his mouth was upon her.  A soft kiss directly over the very bottom of her pussy that sent a shock throughout her body as if every nerve was set aflame.  Another kiss, scarcely higher, another jolt, each one sending a concussion of emotion twisting within herself... entirely lost in the moment.

Another and another kiss, higher and higher and more rapid in succession.  Until a pregnant pause when she heard Gabe inhale deeply and then...

He glanced down, knowing what was directly under the sopping fabric. He looked up. Emily’s eyes were welded shut, face crinkled ever so cutely.  A look he craved to see.  A look he had brought her to.

“Emily...” he softly beckoned.

Her green eyes were wide and adjusted to see just his eyes over her body.  She opened her mouth to respond, but Gabe just smiled and his mouth descended onto her panty-covered clit.  The softness in his mouth was gone.  The patience he had displayed now vanished as well.  His mouth suckled over the fabric hungrily, tongue darting rigidly, then flattening, then swirling.

Emily’s arms dove down finding his head, pulling him hard onto her.  Gabe continued more and more urgently.   Unable to control her own body from the onslaught of sensations, her head raised off the bed.   All her muscles tensed, curling into a C-shape using his head as leverage, which pulled him even harder into her burning cunt.

At that exact moment that everything exploded around her and within her.  What had seemed like hours of building need poured out of her in an instant.  Her eyes fluttering open, closed, bright flashes, and complete absence of light all at once.  Her muscles still rigid, Gabe pinned to her sex, trapped by her tetany.

And just as quickly, it just all melted into flaccidity.  The world relaxed and she fell into the softness of the bed, liberating Gabe.  Every fiber of her body tingling, resonating from her release.

Gabe’s mouth came up with the widest of grins... not that Emily was able to see it, or comprehend anything her body was telling her.

“So much for cooling you off, huh?” he crooned, winking at Emily. 

She turned to see Gabe hooking his thumbs into the waistband of this charcoal boxer briefs and pulling them down.  His hard cock sprang out as the elastic slid over it.  He caught her staring at it and licked her lips.

“My turn...”

 

Published 
Written by leftlingula
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments