Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer In the Ozarks: Chapter Two

"This is the second chapter to my fictional story"

4
2 Comments 2
6.0k Views 6.0k
3.9k words 3.9k words


Despite an afternoon filled with sexual delight, both were tired and spent by the time the sun has set, leaving them no choice but to accept a good night’s sleep. Cal and Silvia slept deeply until the following morning, when the sun rose from beyond the treetops and delivered its golden rays through the bedroom window.

Cal rolled over and delightfully discovered Silvia was still sharing his bed, breathing softly beside him. Her hair was ruffled slightly, but that only served to make her even more charming. A thin strand fell upon her face and he gently reached over to brush it back to from whence it came.

Silvia woke at that moment at the feel of his touch. She smiled and her eyes glistened in the sunlight. She grabbed his hand and held it to her face, feeling his warmth against her skin. She moaned softly, and licked the tip of his finger with the tip of her tongue. Her eyes rose and met his, discovering her talents were working upon his desire once more. He stared down at her with a soft smile as she slipped his finger gently past her lips and began to suck on it softly. She slowly moved it back and forth, squeezing it in her oral grasp, moaning so softly that he could barely hear her.

“You like?” she whispered as her tongue twirled about the tip of his finger.

He could only find the strength to nod his head. A great portion of his blood was swiftly flowing to another part of his body in anticipation, leaving him nearly without the ability to speak.

“Uhm,” she moaned. She slipped his finger back into her mouth, sucking gently as her eyes rolled back and her eyelids fluttered. Her other hand slowly snaked down between her breasts, across her flat stomach, and soon found the delicate folds between her legs. As she sucked his fingers into her mouth, her own fingers caressed her vaginal lips, growing wet with each passionate stroke.

Her lower hand moved back and forth, spreading her petals, drawing more juices from her body. Each time she did, she sucked his finger deep into her mouth in response. She moaned louder this time as his manhood grew harder, wanting to join her display. Suddenly, she gasped, as her finger penetrated her body, and found the treasure spot within her. She sucked harder on his finger as her other hand worked her body, sliding deeply within her womanhood, teasing that certain spot where her private zone was located.

Cal watched her suck his finger as her hand worked her body beneath the sheets. He reached down to his manhood with his free hand and began to stroke his hardening shaft, matching her strokes with his own. He moved his hips close to her body and gently rubbed the tip of his shaft across her sensitive nipple. She looked up to him with eyes filled with lust, and smiled. As her hand rubbed faster, her finger penetrating more deeply, she opened her mouth wider to accept another finger, and then one more, as she leaned closer to his warm body, fueled with lust, just the way she wanted it. She felt him begin to slide his hard cock between her large soft mounds, fucking her beautiful tits, driving her to shove her fingers deeper into her body. His cock slid upward toward her chin and she met his stroke with her hands each time, driving him deeper into her warm, wet mouth and she tickled the inside of her body.

She moaned again and again, each time with diminishing control. Her body was on fire, and release was just on the horizon. She squeezed her breasts together with her arms, tightening the canal for Cal’s shaft as she drooled, providing lubrication. The fire of lust rose even higher and she refused to release his fingers from her mouth. She sucked on them with intense determination, as though it was his manhood about to deliver his sweet nectar.

She cried out with her lips still in place as she reached her fulfillment. Her legs quaked and her body began to shake. Her own juices exploded between her fingers, bathing her hand as it escaped her body. They ran down the inside of her thighs and puddled beneath her anus as she gasped with relief. Her fingers slid from between her folds and caressed her lips, floating down to her other hole, caressing gently and tickling the sensitive area. Her body convulsed as she breathed rapidly and shallowly, and Cal ’s fingers slowly slid out from between her teeth.

By now he was filled with absolute lust. His manhood easily slid between her heaving breasts, fueled by her own orgasm. It snaked higher, gently touching her chin. She responded by allowing her tongue to slip between her lips and dip into the pre-cum, enjoying the salty goodness.

“Not yet, lover,” she teased, as she licked her lips. She gave his stiff shaft one good suck before turning away, leaving him hanging.

“What?” he asked, confused. “Are you serious?”

She glanced down at his shaft as it fell away from her tight cleavage. “You promised to show me around. Show me a good place and maybe we can finish this off.”

Cal released his grasp. His cock fell off to the side, still engorged with blood and lust. He desperately wanted fulfillment, but he would never force himself on a woman. That was just not his style. Besides, he knew Silvia was good for her word, and she enjoyed sex just as much as him. If she said later, he knew he would not be disappointed.

“So what do you want to do?” he asked, as he slowly turned flaccid.

“I want to go somewhere,” she replied as she rolled over onto her stomach. “Some place that you like to go.”

He nodded his head as a destination came to mind. “One of my favorite places is down by the lake,” he offered. “We can have some breakfast and go there. It’s very isolated and private.”

She tilted her head up to meet his eyes. “Good. Maybe I can get a suntan while we’re there.”

An hour later they were well fed and had reached their destination. Leaving his truck parked and locked in a safe place, they followed the narrow trail along the edge of the lake, giggling and laughing like high school teenagers. It was a path hardly anybody knew about, and even less people used, far away from the boat docks and desirable places used by those who wanted to fish. Large, jagged rocks could be found several yards from the shore, making swimming a risk. It was a path used mostly by young people who wanted to party, but only at night. During the daylight hours there were hardly ever any visitors, leaving them entirely to themselves.

“What’s the name of the lake?” Silvia asked, once she was certain they were far enough from mankind. They could no longer hear the passing cars or trucks on the road except for a distant whisper. The few boats that skimmed across the lake were far off in the distance, searching for the best places to drop their fishing line without the bottom of their boat being torn to shreds.

“Believe it or not, it’s called Beaver Lake,” he offered with amusement.

Silvia dropped her hand to her crotch, knowing his eyes were upon her, watching her every step as her hips swayed back and forth in an almost hypnotic manner. The fact that she was without a bra and wore a button-down shirt and cut-off jean shorts that almost revealed her soft, fleshy globes only helped to make certain that she constantly had his undivided attention.

“Um,” she cooed like a purring kitten, slowly sliding her fingers beneath her waistband to the soft, gentle curls beneath. “I like that name.”

As they made small chit-chat to pass the time and enjoyed their walk in nature, the path gradually became grown over and the trees above began to block out the sun. It took only a few minutes before the path had disappeared completely, leaving them at the very edge of what seemed to be a wilderness.

Silvia stopped suddenly without warning. Cal was so close behind her that he didn’t have any time to react. Instead, he came to a halt only when his body was pressed up against her back.

“What’s wrong?” he whispered into her ear. He had heard rumors of wildcats in the area. He had never seen one for himself, but he still wanted to err on the side of caution.

“Nothing, lover,” she offered in a seductive voice. She leaned back and, finding his hands, drew them up to her body. She guided them to her breasts and squeezed his hands. He leaned forward and placed his chin on her shoulder. He knew exactly what she wanted. He gently began to squeeze her large globes, teasing the unprotected nips with his fingers. They rose to points beneath the fabric. She moaned as her head lolled to one side, and he began to gently kiss her neck, filling her with desire.

“Yes,” she whispered as she controlled his hands with her own, feeling the warmth begin to rise between her legs once more.

She squeezed his hands, showing him where to squeeze her mounds, tweaking her sensitive nipples. She gasped out loud with a deep moan, enjoying the sensation of her breasts being fondled, molded, and played with. She slowly released his hands now that he understood what she wanted and how to do it, and slowly, one by one, opened the buttons of her shirt.

When the last button at her waist was opened, she slid the fabric off to the side and exposed her heavy mounds to the warm air. She grabbed his hands once again, placing them on her breasts, and helped him to massage her soft globes. They squeezed, they caressed, and they pinched her nipple, stiff on the center of her large areolas. Her breath became shallow as she enjoyed the pleasure they were giving her, and she moaned loudly as the sensation of desire built higher and higher in her body. Her cunt was on fire and she released his hand, immediately slipping hers into her denim shorts. She found her damp lips and quickly began to rub between the folds, allowing a finger to slide across her sensitive region.

The juices began to seep through her folds as she pressed against Cal’s body. She could feel his hard cock through his own denim shorts as it pressed between the folds of her ass cheeks. She wanted so much for his cock to be free of restrictions and to slide freely between her bottom mounds, to feel his manhood slide up and down, teasing her entrance. It would feel so good for him to be inside of her, where no man had ever entered before, and she shuddered with the thoughts playing out in her mind.

Her body began to quake with the image of his cock sliding in and out of her virgin ass. Her fingers became damp and warm and her juices flowed like water. She gasped and pulled forward, away from his grip, with her head hanging down and her fingers slowly sliding from her womanhood.

LiaJaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaJaz

She turned to him and smiled, savoring the moment.

“Feel better?” he asked, as he reached out to make sure she would not fall and hurt herself.

“I do,” she offered as she fell forward and into his arms. She held him tightly for a few seconds in silence, enjoying his warm body against his. He stroked her hair as she buried her face in his chest and inhaled his aroma.

“Now it’s your turn,” she offered, once her strength had returned.

Leaning back just a little, she grabbed his shirt and, with one confident swoop, pulled it up and over his head, dropping it off to the side. Now that the obstacle was gone, she leaned forward and kissed his chest. She slowly made her way from one side to the other, planting little butterfly kisses as she went along, until she reached his nipple. She took it into her mouth and began to suck on it, moaning as he held her head tight against him. When it was as hard as her own, she made her way back to the other, taking that into her mouth and sucking on it until it was also firm and tense.

“Um,” she moaned. “Do you like this?”

Despite himself, he did find her suckling enjoyable, and he nodded his head. When he did, she slowly made her was down his chest, sucking and drawing her soft tongue against his skin, until she was finally on her knees and lapping just above his waist. It tickled just slightly, but aroused him more than that. He reached down and gently drew his fingers through her hair, twirling the strands between them.

“I want it,” she softly ordered in a sex-fueled, deep voice. “Show it to me.”

Cal lowered his hands to his denim shorts. He slowly unfastened the metal button at the waist. He grabbed the fly of the zipper with one hand, the looser cloth on the side, and slid the metal track apart. Beneath was the blue cloth of his briefs, and she sucked in her breath when her eyes fell upon it.

“Yes,” she hissed. “I want to see it.”

He slipped his fingers beneath his shorts and forced them downward. They fell to his feet and he shoved them off to the side. His manhood was hardening and straining at the thinner fabric.

Silvia leaned closer, barely inches away from his briefs. She was at eye-level with his dick, and stared at the bulging material as though she had never seen such a delight. Her tongue darted out and touched the lump at his loins, causing it to twitch on its own.

“It looks… delicious,” she insisted. “May I taste it?”

“Of course,” he offered.

She slowly reached up and touched the hardness through the material. She squeezed it gently, then with a little more force. It was hard in her hand but still growing, straining against the barrier. She carefully slid a section of material away from the base of his leg. The tip of his cock fell from beneath and out into the open air. Silvia stared at it for a few seconds, admiring its shape and hardness. She touched the opening at the tip and it jumped like a surprised animal. She giggled softly, her emotions and desires running high, her body again growing warm.

She moved her face closer. Her tongue snaked from her beautiful mouth and licked along the side of the head. She could taste the salt of his manhood as she tried to lick it clean. Finally, overcome with desire, she slipped the entire tip into her mouth. She sucked on it as though it was a tasty fruit, and rolled her tongue about. She wanted his seed in her mouth. She had to have that seed. She sucked harder and harder, feeling it grow between her lips, and her cunt began to dampen again in anticipation.

“Pull it out,” she ordered, as she allowed it to pop between her lips.

Cal nodded his head. He reached down, into his briefs, and grabbed his cock in his hand. He forced his shorts to the ground, kicking them off to the side where his other articles of clothing waited.

“Make it… bigger,” she gasped.

Holding his cock straight out for her to see, he began to move his hand up and down the shaft, pumping it slowly for her. Her eyes fluttered as she watched the show, and her tongue slowly caressed her lips. She shoved the cloth of her open shirt to the side, allowing her big, heavy tits to hang free and unobstructed. She watched in silent need as his hand slowly pumped his cock for her, growing firmer in his hand.

“Yes,” she gasped.

He jerked a little faster now, forcing the blood in his cock toward the tip. His own breath began to grow deeper as he enjoyed the feel of his cock in his hand as much as watching the wanton look of desire on her face.

“I want it,” she insisted in a deep breath.

“What do you want?” he asked. He jerked his cock hard a few times, watching as she gasped at the sight.

“I want your cock,” she insisted. She stared into the hole in the tip, only inches from her drooling mouth.

“Where do you want it?” he teased.

“In my mouth.”

“How bad do you want it?”

“I want it bad,” she insisted. Her voice was deep, filled with yearning to taste it and to feel it fill her mouth. “I need it,” she pleaded. “Please!”

“Take it, baby,” he groaned. “Take my cock into your beautiful mouth.

She parted her lips just enough to form a tight 'O' with her mouth, waiting for him to penetrate and deliver. Holding his hard cock in his tight hand, he leaned forward, just enough to slip the tip of his cock between her lips. She drew her lips tight against his phallus, enjoying the sensation of his cock in her mouth. She squeezed his cock with her cheeks, milking him with her mouth. Her eyes fluttered as she tasted his cock, and just the hint of a smile emerged from the corners of her mouth.

She slid him out from between her lips with a satisfied lip-smack, breathing deeply. Her body was burning with desire as she gasped a soft, “yes,” before leaning forward and placing the head back inside of her mouth.

She had to have more. Just a little of his cock was not enough. She grabbed his ass cheeks with both hands and pulled him forward, forcing him deeply into her mouth. He moaned with pleasure as he closed his eyes and tilted his head back, helping to thrust between her lips. She sucked him hard, moaning around the man-meat in her mouth, before pulling him out again. Taking a deep breath, she dug her fingertips into his ass cheeks again and forced his cock deep into her mouth, sucking and squeezing. He looked down to see her mouth at the base of his cock and her eyes staring back up at him in complete delight.

She removed his cock from her mouth with a satisfied whimper. This was what she wanted; his wonderful cock in her throat. Her lips watered with lust. She grabbed his hands and placed them on top of her head to make sure he knew he was to help fuck her face. Then she pulled him deep into her mouth again, allowing him to guide himself in and out, deeper into her mouth with each thrust. With each shove into her mouth, she pulled him tighter, trying to engulf as much cock into her mouth as possible. Cum was dripping from her cunt as she helped him to mouth-fuck her, and the warmth of her own juices inspired her even more to suck his meat as much as possible.

“Yes,” she gasped as his cock slid from between her lips. “Fuck my mouth, baby! Fuck it!”

She drew him deeply into her mouth again and again, doing as he was told, forcing him as deep as she could. She felt him slide past her teeth and into her throat. She squeezed his cock with the muscle of her esophagus, holding him in place and refusing to let go. Her tongue snaked out of her mouth, beneath his cock, and she began to massage his nut sack with her tongue. He held her tight to the base of his cock as he enjoyed the feel of her tongue snake down to the base of his balls, licking and touching. His body began to shake and he knew it would not be long before he would explode.

Silvia slowly slid his cock from her mouth. She squeezed it tightly as it made its way to freedom, biting it gently as it slid out. The feel of her teeth was like heaven to him, and he kept the tip between her lips to allow her to nibble around the base of the head.

By now his balls were burning and his legs were growing weak. Silvia could see his need for a climax. She looked up into his eye, pressing the tip of her tongue as deep into the hole in the tip of his cock as far as it could go.

“I want you to cum,” she demanded.

“Where?” came out as an excited gasp.

“Cum in my mouth,” she insisted, as she slid her lips up and down the side of his straining cock. “I want you to fill my mouth with your ambrosia. I want to swallow all your cum!”

With her hands still holding his ass cheeks tightly, she forced his rod back into her mouth, deeply into her throat. She sucked and squeezed his shaft, milking as hard as she could. She had to have his cum, and would not release him until she had what was owed to her.

She felt his cock begin to pulse in her mouth. She knew he was about to come, and she did not want to waste a precious drop. She held his cock deep in her mouth, squeezing and sucking, as he held his hands on the back of her head. She held his cock all the way into the back of his throat, his nuts against her chin, when he groaned loudly and leaned back, still holding her in place. His cum erupted from his hard cock and entered her mouth, like sections of a rope. She gobbled it down greedily, allowing none of it to escape, swallowing as fast as she could. She could feel it pass down her throat and into her belly, and still it came, flooding her mouth and running from her nose as he leaned back. She pulled him forward again, consuming swallow after swallow, until his cock began to grow limp.

He fell back and leaned against a tree, trying to catch his breath. Unrelenting, she followed him on her knees until she caught up with him. She slapped his hand away from his cock and shoved in between her heaving breasts. More cum seeped from his cock as she worked it up and down draining him completely. When there was no more to give, she licked his shaft clean and held it against her face. She smiled contentedly, satisfied that her work was finished. At least for the moment.

“Baby, you’re great,” he exulted. He reached down to stroke her hair as she continued to fondle his softening shaft.

“I have plenty of time left on my vacation,” she reminded him as she placed soft kisses across his cock. “Just wait to see what we do next time.”

“What’ll that be?” he ventured to ask.

She looked up to him with seductive eyes. “I don’t want to go home with a virgin ass,” she suggested.

Published 
Written by Arkansas63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments