Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer In the Ozarks: Chapter Four

0
0 Comments 0
4.4k Views 4.4k
3.3k words 3.3k words
It had rained for the entire day and well into the night. The electricity had returned after several hours, once the downpour had turned to a drizzle. However, the day was ruined by that time, at least for the activities he had planned. No hiking, no boating, no swimming in the lake. Still, they enjoyed each other’s company until sleep had overtaken them and it was time for bed.

He awoke the next morning to the sounds of birds chirping in the yard, and sunshine penetrating the curtains to his bedroom. He had slept soundly throughout the night, never waking, even once. He could not remember doing that for years, and he felt completely refreshed for the first time in months.

For the moment, he had forgotten he was alone in the house. Silvia was now in the spare bedroom, as his double wide was plentiful for himself, and adequate for two people to enjoy each other, but sleeping for two was rather uncomfortable. He enjoyed stretching out and taking up the entire bed, which had an immediate ill effect on Silvia during the first night. She had agreed to sleep in the other bedroom, furnished with its own double, if for nothing more than the sake of either one enjoying a good night’s rest.

Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he kicked his legs out over the edge of the bed and sat up. His body was still stiff from sleep, and he knew there would be bags beneath his eyes, but he had plans for the day. The boat rental had been a one-day event, and the rain had made certain to spoil that. However, he did get his deposit back, so there as no financial loss. Feeling good, he raised his arms above his head and stretched, yawning softly. He already had morning wood, and would have taken care of that matter personally, but he knew there was someone who would want to take care of that for him, and would be desperately disappointed otherwise.

Making sure his feet were planted firmly on the floor, he rose from the side of the bed and stumbled across the floor. He passed through the doorway without walking into it, as was his usual morning custom until he was finally completely awake, and stepped into the hallway. He made his way to the bathroom where he took care of morning business, then slowly made his way back to the bedroom.

The spare bedroom was off to his side. He wondered if Silvia was awake, as she usually slept in until at least eight in the morning. The door was ajar. He stopped at the crack and peeked inside.

She was under the covers, concealed from head to foot. All he saw was a piled sheet, knowing she had to be somewhere beneath. At first he thought she was still asleep. Then he saw movement beneath the covers. He immediately became interested. A second or two later he heard a gentle sigh. She might not be awake, but at that point he knew she was not completely asleep, either.

As he stared at the image, he could feel himself become aroused. Even though he could see only the white sheet, he knew what lay beneath.

As he stared in silence, Silvia rolled onto her back. Her feet were flat on the bed, allowing her knees to rise into the air. Her arm and hand moved beneath the silkiness, and he could tell she was reaching between her legs. Even groggy with sleep, she still was in need of satisfaction, even if was by her own hand.

A hand which had reached its destination. As he watched in silence, he could see is slowly move up and down across her hidden womanhood. Her head lulled from side to side as the tingling began to rise. She began to caress herself, sliding the tip of her index finger between the top of her ridges. She reached her nub and touched it tenderly. A drop of liquid seeped from between her folds and she sucked in air.

As arousal began to take hold, she had to be free of her confines. She raised a wonderfully sculptured leg and tossed aside the sheet, now exposing her deliciously formed body, a body she had worked hard for many years to bring physical perfection. There was not an ounce of cellulite to be found, only firmness.

The site was too much for Cal to ignore. He reached down and grasped his manhood firmly, keeping his eye on the sexual goddess before him. He began to squeeze as he watched her hand return to her red flower, gently parting the pedals until reaching the bud. Again she moaned, caressing her flat stomach with the palm of her free hand. As she began to massage her clit more aggressively, her free hand slid up until her fingers slipped into the fold between her upper body and one of her large, glorious breasts. She slowly massaged the underside of her luscious globe with the tips of her fingers, swaying from side to side. Her body shuddered slightly as the touch became a delightful tease, and her other finger toyed with her nub.

He exhaled softly, hoping not to be heard. He wanted to watch this unabashed display without disturbing her. His fist tightened about his cock and he slowly began to pump back and forth, allowing blood to fill the veins and make him harder and longer. He squeezed his cock, imagining it was inside of her, remembering the times it has been during the past few days, and exactly where inside her it has been.

“Mmm,” she hummed. The fingertips on her soft globe had worked their way up to the nipple and she began to play with it, the fingers of one hand mimicking the movements of the other. She rubbed herself with the gentleness of a lover, pinching and squeezing occasionally, imagining she was not alone. A chill flowed through her body, setting her nerves on fire. Her hips began press into the mattress as her body began to grow closer to the edge, then sway from side to side.

He stepped to the open doorway now, half inside, half outside. It gave him a better view as she continued pleasuring herself. His cock was hard in his hand, and he struggled to keep from bursting, especially so early in the day. Yet he didn’t care if she caught him watching. In fact, he rather hoped she would, locking eyes together, knowing she would continue with him as an audience.

She began to moan softly. Her hand left her plump breast and joined the other at her pussy, but not for long. Her fingers dipped inside, past her lips, until they were fully coated with her own juices. Then she raised that hand to her face, sliding her drenched fingers inside of her mouth. She sucked deeply, taking extreme pleasure in her own taste, as she continued to stroke and massage her clit. Her hips suddenly lifted from the mattress as her fingers slipped between her lips, forcing them as deeply as she could go. Her hips lowered slightly as she withdrew, they rose again as she forced her digits back inside. Her head lulled from side to side, her fingers still inside her mouth as she sucked hard, as her other fingers continued to slide in and out of her, her hips rising from the mattress as far as she could to meet the thrust of her imaginary lover. As the moment finally arrived, she squealed with her mouth filled with a pretend cock as her raised hips shuddered, her other fingers deep inside her pussy, soaking with her own juices.

Only when her orgasm subsided did she return to the mattress, her desires fulfilled - for the time being. She let out a sigh and rolled over onto her side as a smile slid across her lips. She opened her eyes, saw Cole standing in the doorway, and blew him a kiss.

“Did you like?” she asked softly.

“You knew I was there?”

She nodded her head. “Why else would you think I did what I did?”

“Because you always want cock?”

She nodded again. “And now I want yours. Come here,” she instructed, motioning for him to join her on the bed.

Cal stepped into the room as his hardened cock guided the way. When he reached the side of the bed, she grabbed his hardened cock as though it was a handle and squeezed it tightly.

“Sit down.”

Cal lowered himself to the mattress with one leg hanging out over the edge. He glanced down at the spot between her legs. Although her pubic hair was finely trimmed, there was still enough to excite him, and at present it was awash with her juices.

“Lay down.”

He did as he was told. He lay down on his back with his fingers interlaced behind his head, allowing him just enough leverage to look about the room. His cock stood hard and proud as it pointed to the ceiling above.

“On your side,” she instructed. “Face me.”

Again, he did as he was told. He rolled over onto his side. She did the same, placing her head on his outstretched arm to face him. She reached up and touched his face with a touch that was so light it was hardly anything more than a light tickle. She traced a line from his sideburns, down across his cheek, onto his neck. He smiled silently to her, staring into her deep blue eyes, eyes that he could swim in forever. He leaned forward and placed a kiss on her forehead before placing his hand on her head, feeling the softness of her hair between his fingers.

“That was quite a show,” he pointed out with a gentle smile.

LiaJaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaJaz



“I’m glad you enjoyed it,” she admitted. By that point her hand had traced a line down his chest, then his stomach, and was holding onto his hardened cock. “But every show has a price,” she insisted.

“Oh?”

“Yes. And it’s time to pay for your admission to the show. You sneaked in without paying. It’s time to pay up.”

“I see. And just what is the cost?”

“Well, it’s breakfast time, and I’m very, very hungry, so I want you to feed me.”

“I think I can do that. What would you like to eat? Pancakes? Bacon and eggs? Or maybe something else?”

“I want a tube steak.”

“Well, you’re in luck. I just happen to have a warm tube steak ready. But you have to feed yourself. I don’t do carry-out.”

She smiled broadly at this. “I think I can manage.”

Without another word, she kissed his chest. It was a soft kiss, a gentle kiss, more like a butterfly kiss. Then she placed one a little lower, and then even lower, all while lying on her side, her arm draped across his side and down his back. She positioned herself further down his chest as she slid down across the mattress. She continued sliding down toward the bottom of the bed, inch by inch, leaving dampness from light kisses as she made her way toward his waist and raging hard-on. Finally, grasping his pulsing member in her hand, she was where she wanted to be; laying on her side for comfort, her face in his pelvic area.

She held his shaft firmly, pressing her face against his body. She rubbed his shaft against her cheek, then her forehead, moaning softly. She could feel the heat from his member warming her hand, her face. It felt so big in her hand, so large against her cheeks. As the passion began to rise in her body, her tongue darted out and touched the head of his cock.

It twitched slightly, not enough to free itself from her grip, but enough to tell her that it enjoyed the sensation. That made her tighten her grip even more, squeezing it with deliberateness. Her tongue darted out once more, this time aiming for the opening in his cock. It touched the outer edges, and then she worked to force her tongue inside, stretching the opening. Cal moaned with pleasure, enjoying the sensation of her tongue working its way inside the head of his cock. “Yes,” he gasped, and she pressed harder, working the pointy tip inside.

She reached around with her free hand and grabbed his ass cheek. She pulled him toward her face and, in one swift motion, shoved his cock deeply into her mouth. She held him there and sucked on his cock as though it was a candy cane before allowing him to slide from her mouth again.

“I’m still hungry,” she insisted as his cock, now wet with her saliva, caressed her check.

Cal lowered his arm and placed a hand on the top of her head. “It’s in there,” he offered, reeling from the unexpected deep throating. “You just have to keep working at it.”

“Mmm,” she offered. “Is it warm and yummy?”

“Very warm,” he admitted. She sucked gently on the side of his cock, making it hard to talk, or even think at this point.

“Will I like it?”

She popped the head into her mouth and sucked gently, trying to coax the cum from his cock- but not too quickly. She wanted to make the suckling last as long as she could.

“You’ll definitely like it,” he admitted.

“Will you like it when I have it in my mouth?”

“Very much.”

She pulled her lip back, exposing her teeth. She began to chew on his cock, nibbling up and down the sides. “I think I’m going to like this,” she admitted.

Cal tilted his head back as he ran his fingers through her hair. She squeezed his ass check tightly in her hand while holding his cock against her face with the other. “Feed it to me,” she asked.

Keeping one hand on her head, he reached down with his other. He grasped his cock in his hand, squeezing it in front of her eyes. She shuddered as she watched him pull on his delicious dick. “My mouth,” she whispered hoarsely after a few quick jerks.

He pulled his cock to the side as she rolled her head. She closed her eyes but opened her mouth, waiting to be filled. With her hand still of his ass, her tongue zipped out and touched the tip of his shaft, caressing the opening. He rolled forward and his cock found its way back into her mouth, just the way she wanted it. She pulled his ass toward her again, driving it deep into her throat. She moaned madly, sucking the meat deeply into her mouth before releasing, preparing for another thrust.

“Fuck my mouth, baby,” she insisted. “Fuck it hard!”

Cal rolled forward again, driving his cock into her waiting mouth. She clamped down on it and refused to release, instead running her tongue about his shaft. He held her head tightly against his waist, refusing to move, as she held his ass tightly, refusing to allow him to withdraw. She sucked his hard cock as saliva dribbled from the corner of her mouth, and her own juices seeped from her freshly used cunt. She wanted his warm sperm in her mouth, down her throat, and in her belly, and she was not going to stop until she had all of his salty seed inside her.

She released his throbbing cock to take a deep breath. She squeezed his ass cheek tightly in her hand, working her way around behind him. As her tongue teased the opening of his rod again, forcing the tip inside the opening, her hand slid further behind him until she found his crack. Her finger slid up and down the crevice as she continued her oral assault until she found his tight entrance. She tickled the sensitive nerves, caressing in small circles, until his muscles relaxed and unpuckered. She pressed against the opening, gently working her way past the opening.

“I’m so hungry,” she whispered between stabbing her tongue inside the tip of his cock. “I want your cum.”

Before he had time to answer, she slipped the tip of her finger into his opening and, using the palm of her hand, pulled him forward. Her finger sank deeply into his ass as he helped her thrust his cock deep into her mouth. His balls rubbed against her chin as she clamped her jaws together, trapping him inside her mouth. She shoved her finger in and out of his ass, fucking him as he fucked her face, forcing the penetration of both sides as deeply as possible.

His ass clamped down around her probing finger, massaging it as she massaged him. At the same time, she sucked on his cock, imagining how deeply her digit had penetrated him. She moaned loudly as her fluid began to run freely from her own cunt, coating her thighs with a gusher of desire.

“Cum in my mouth,” she demanded. “I need you to fill me!”

With his hand holding her head in place, she could feel his muscles tighten. She cried out in desire around his cock, sucking as hard as she could. Finally, he could contain himself no longer, and his hot sperm erupted from his hardened balls, coaxed by her finger pressing from behind. It exploded into her mouth, shot past her tongue, and spewed deep into her throat. She gulped his seed greedily, sucking it from his cock, and felt it make its way down her throat and into her belly. She continued sucking, pulling out every drop, as she moaned loudly without opening her mouth.

He bucked and shuddered as he released himself, gasping with desire. He shoved his cock deep into her mouth, only to pull it out slightly. Unable to contain himself, he thrust forth again and again, giving her as much of his meat and sperm as he could manage. She fought to keep him deep inside of her mouth, clamping down hard on his meat and following his every move with her head, still while shoving her finger in and out of his ass. Only when he began to calm down did she relax, yet still kept his member between her cheeks.

Finally, he became still, spent. As he lay there, she sucked gently, pulling the last drop of cum from his cock and balls until he had no more left to give. Then she simply laid there, nestled deep in his crouch, holding his penis in her mouth, careful not to excite him, as it began to relax and return to normal size. When he was all but finished, she allowed it to pop from between her ruby lips and licked the final taste from his flaccid member.

“Yummy,” she admitted as her finger slipped from his rear hole. She held him tightly about his wait, his cock now simply lying against her cheek. “I love your cum.”

“You can have it any time you want,” he offered as his breathing began to slow back to normal.

Her tongue darted out, touching his member, followed by small kisses from her pouting lips. “I’ll hold you to that promise,” she insisted. With one final kiss, she tilted back, wiping the residue from her mouth, and asked, “So what plans do we have for the rest of the day?”

He looked down and caressed her hair. “I thought we could go swimming in the lake,” he offered.

She smiled up to him as her hand caressed the inside of his thigh, now covered with a sheen of wetness from her drooling mouth. “That sounds wonderful. I have a bathing suit I know you’ll just love!”

Published 
Written by Arkansas63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors