Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer In the Ozarks

"The beginning of a lust-filled vacation in the Ozarks"

5
3 Comments 3
7.0k Views 7.0k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Summer had finally arrived in the Ozarks. The winter had been long and troublesome and, unlike the global warming predicted, it had been cold. Very cold. Colder than it had been in decades, and with more snow than even the oldest of the town elders could recall. It coated the houses, it coated the cars, and it coated the streets. The ice was thick and, in many cases, simply refused to return to the liquid state from which it had begun.

But that was over. The snow had melted, the air had warmed, and green was beginning to cover the land once again.

Cal awoke on one of those warm spring mornings as the sunlight filtered into his bedroom through the thin curtains and half opened blinds. It was Saturday and he was off from work for the entire week. He could lounge about the house, work in the yard, or do anything his heart desired. However, he had plans. Plans with a special friend from far away. Plans with someone who wanted to spend time with him and enjoy his company.

He lay on the bed, on top of the sheets. He usually slept that way, quite warm without the burden of extra cloth on his body. A body which, also as usual, was completely naked, free of pajamas, shorts, or even underwear. He always slept in this manner, unburdened by the confines others managed to take comfort in. It was liberating for him, and the only time he had worn nightclothes, he found them to be too restricting, too uncomfortable. They grabbed where he did not want them to grab, folded in places he did not enjoy them folding.

That lasted for just a few hours into the night. He had been so uncomfortable that he could not even sleep. Only when he stripped them from his body did he feel relaxed and unburdened enough to allow sleep to hold him gently in her arms.

He wanted to rejoin that soothing mistress of the dark but he had to get up. Silvia was taking the bus into town and he wanted to be there to greet her. It had been a long time since they last saw one another, and he knew her visit would be enjoyable.

He smiled with his eyes mostly closed. He knew the next few days would be very enjoyable indeed. She had a ravenous sexual appetite, matched only by his own desires. His hand slowly slithered down his chest and across his stomach as he thought of her, his mind filled with anticipation. He missed her beautiful eyes, her soft hair, and her wonderful lips. Lips, which he focused his thoughts on as he slowly reached down to his shift, lips that were talented and enjoyable. Lips that would make him feel more of a man than he ever felt otherwise with anyone else.

His fingers snaked about his rod, squeezing slowly, releasing the pressure just as slowly. He pictured not his own hand there, but the soft, gentle grasp of Silvia as she held his member firmly. It throbbed for her in his mind as well as his own hand, growing longer and thicker. How he wanted this to be her hand, to feel her fingers about his hardening shaft, to feel her tug and jerk his manhood. Hers were the hands so soft and warm, and as he tugged and squeezed, he continued to imagine her voice, the sound of her moaning softly, and the feel of her lips as they touched just the head of his warm cock.

His head rolled to the side as excitement filled his body. He felt his temperature rise as his heartbeat quickened as the image of her filled his mind. He tugged his shaft, slowly milking toward the tip, as it reached its full size. He squeezed and tugged, wanting to release his hot semen, imagining her lips ready to capture his ejaculation. The desire was intense, the imagery in his mind heart-stopping, as his hand worked up and down, squeezing and tugging.

He took a deep breath. His cock was prone and ready, but this was not the time. He knew that if he released at that moment, by himself, he may not be able to repeat the intensity in case the time came later in the day, the time when he would not be alone. So, despite the urge to pump until he could let loose, his removed his hand, sat up, and slid his legs over the side of the mattress. He had time for a shower and breakfast before he needed to go.

He hurried into the bathroom to run the shower, giving it a few minutes to warm before he entered.

But a surprise would be waiting for him.

The bus drove into town nearly two hours early. Silvia considered waiting at the bus depot for his arrival, but then considered phoning him to deliver the good news. However, just as she was about to deposit a quarter into the slot, she spied a bright yellow cab. Making a snap decision, she hailed it and gave the driver Cal’s address.

She arrived at his doorstep just as he climbed into the warm shower. She knocked, knowing he was home because his truck was still in the driveway. He never went anywhere without it. He lived too far from town to walk. But when the door went unanswered after the third time, she tried the knob.

She was in luck. It had been left unlocked overnight. Not surprising, as there was almost no crime where he lived, and especially none to speak of. Yes, there was the occasional theft of candy from the country store down the street, but other than that, it was safe.

She pushed the door open and peeked inside. She could hear the shower running upstairs. A smile slid across her face. She would surprise him, and in more ways than one.

Dropping her suitcase, she dashed up the stairs. The bathroom was on the left, the bedroom, on the right. She stopped at the bathroom door for a moment and peeked in through the crack between the door and the doorway.

She could see Cal through the thin, nearly transparent shower curtain as he lathered himself up. His hands rubbed the soap onto his chest until it turned to a thick, bubbly lather. Her hands rose slowly to her breasts as she watched his hands gliding across his wet, naked body.

As his hands moved slowly across his torso, she discovered the desire to follow his movements; not merely with her eyes, but with her own hands. She followed his hand across his chest, mimicking what she saw with hers. Her hands grazed across her breasts, rubbing slowly through the soft fabric of her light dress. Her skin tingled as she worked her way around and across, and her head tilted back slightly; not far enough to loose sight of the wet man mere feet from her, simply enough to Callow a throaty moan to escape in a whisper from her body.

She rubbed her large, tender breasts with the palm of her hand, nearly mesmerized by the view. She began to imagine she was not alone, and that he was standing there with her, taking her soft breasts in his hand and gently caressing and massaging them one at a time. Her fingers found her large nipples and she rubbed these now, squeezing and pinching gently. She imagined her fingers were his teeth, gently nibbling on her sensitive spots, filling her body with lust. She squeezed harder, bringing them to large, puffy points, increased by the high sensitivity she enjoyed so much.

She nearly missed the water in the shower being turned off.

She didn’t want to ruin the surprise. She composed herself and quickly, silently, stole into the bedroom. She removed her clothing as quickly as she could before climbing between the unused sheets, careful not to drop her western boots onto the floor.

Then she waited.

She heard the hair dryer and imagined him drying his hair. It was blonde and thick, and as she pictured him standing there, completely naked, her hands lowered onto her stomach. They slowly slid down, barely an inch at a time, until they reached the soft, gentle fuzz below her waist. One finger carefully crept lower until it reached the soft folds of her vagina. It touched her mound, already warm with desire, and fluttered across her moist folds like the wings of a butterfly. She sucked in her breath, hoping to contain the sudden moan that formed in her mouth, and waited. She knew pleasure waited.

Footsteps crossed the floor from the bathroom. She watched across the room as they drew closer, and anticipation filled her body. She could hear him drawing closer with each step, and she smiled, waiting for him to finally appear.

Cal stepped into the room with absolutely no idea he was not alone. He came to a sudden halt when he discovered the sheets were no longer flat across the bed, and that someone was between them.

He exhaled upon seeing who was waiting for him, and a sense of relief flooded his body. “It looks like someone got here early,” he insisted with a smile.

“I wanted to surprise you,” she offered, smiling right back at him.

He stepped over to the side of the bed as the last drops of water glistened in the sunlight. “Is there room for me?” he asked as he looked down upon her lush body, still covered Call the way to her chin with the cover.

“Nope,” she teased.

His eyebrow rose sharply. “No?” he questioned.

“Nope, not yet,” she taunted. “You have to do something for me first.”

He smiled down at her as her hands slowly snaked out from beneath the covers and gently made their way to her breasts.

“What’s that?”

She pulled her arms back and sat up slightly on her elbows, rising from the mattress but still covering herself with the sheet. “I want you to make it hard,” she replied seductively.

“Really?”

She nodded her head as she licked her lips. “I want you to put it in your hand and make it big.”

He smiled seductively. As her eyes followed, his hand reached down to his cock and his fingers wrapped about its soft, warm skin. It was still flaccid from the time spent time in the shower, but it was clean and ready. He squeezed it gently with his fingers, and tugged on it, pulling it downward. She watched in delight, staring at it as she continued to lick her lips.

“More,” she demanded.

He squeezed his shaft harder now, deep in his fist.

Samanta_cutex1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samanta_cutex1

It began to grow and fill as the blood began to course through the veins in his cock. He tugged and jerked, and his hips inadvertently swayed forward and back like a pendulum.

“Yes,” she insisted.

Her voice was becoming thicker with lust and desire as she watched him stroke himself, just for her. His cock grew and thickened, and he began to give it quick, sharp jerks. She licked her lips and slowly leaned closer, staring at his warm manhood.

“Jerk your cock for me, Baby,” she insisted. “I love to watch you milk your beautiful pipe.”

His hand moved faster now, forcing his cock to grow larger and firmer. He reached down with his other hand and took his testicles into his palm, massaging them like dough.

Silvia began to breathe deeply. Her eyelids fluttered and she lowered herself to the mattress, lying on her side. She pulled herself closer to his throbbing cock, close enough for his manly aroma to fill her senses. She began moaning softly as she whipped away the sheet, revealing her naked body.

“More,” she begged between moans of delight.

Her hands flowed down her body as he continued to jerk his cock for her, a willing labor of love. They slithered downward, across her stomach, to the thin patch of soft hair above her mound. The tips of her fingers parted the folds of her slit and slowly worked their way inside, drenched in her excited wetness. They moved in and out, mimicking Cal ’s hand on his cock, as her dampness coated her digits.

“Lick your fingers,” he said as he stroked back and forth. “I want you to taste yourself.”

She obediently did as she was told. Her fingers slipped inside of her pussy until they were well coated, then she withdrew and raised them to her face. She stared at the glistening wetness in soft delight, and then she raised her fingers to her lips. Her tongue darted out and gently touched the tip of her index finger like a kitten testing a mother’s teat. Cal watched with growing excitement as she pulled her tongue back inside of her mouth, obviously pleased with the warm taste.

“Yes, Baby,” he insisted in a thick voice. He stroked his shaft harder for her now, squeezing with his tight fist. He could feel his cock growing hard in his hand, and both excited him greatly.

She looked up and smiled to him. Then, making certain he was watching, she slid her fingers into her mouth, moaning loudly. She sucked the juices from her fingers, and then returned her hand back to her pleasure hole.

“Do you want me to do it again?” she begged. “Please tell me you do. Make me suck my juices.”

“Do it,” he insisted as he stared into her eyes. “Put your fingers back into your pussy and lick them clean.”

She shuddered with absolute delight at his words. Her fingers slowly slid between her folds once again, only this time deeper. She felt the inside of her body and touched the tender spots, causing wetness to gush from between her lips. Her fingers continued to dance inside her hole and her wetness continued to flow, coating her inner thighs. As she began to whimper with desire and pleasure, her fingers finally slipped out of her pussy, now completely coated with her honey. She brought her hand to her mouth, making certain Cal was still watching her, and lapped at her palm. Her fingers slipped between her lips and she withdrew somewhat until she slipped them back inside, sucking on them as though she was sucking on his hard cock. She moaned, she whimpered, she enjoyed her show.

“My turn,” he announced with a smile. He reached down and to his side, keeping his cock in his hand for her, still pumping his hard meat. His hand touched her lower stomach and she moaned with anticipation as it continued downward, further and further, until he found his target.

His middle finger slipped between her lower lips. It slid up and down, pressing deeper and deeper. The other fingers slid across the outside, giving joy to both areas. She moaned louder now, whimpering with delight as it sawed back and forth, eventually dipping inside of her body. When it was safely in place, he slipped another finger into her pussy, then a third. His fingers sank as far as he would Callow them, moving back and forth, becoming wetter and wetter.

“That’s it, Baby,” she gasped as she threw her head back. “Fuck me with your hand!”

Her words thrilled him and fueled the lust in his body. He continued to jerk his shaft for her as his fingers slid back and forth, in and out. She reached down with her own hand and guided him, forcing him tighter, deeper. “Yes,” she shuddered.

He removed his soaked hand, placing hers where his had been. As she took over doing herself, he raised his fingers to his face, making certain her eyes followed. He slid one coated finger into his mouth and sucked slowly, enjoying the thick taste. Her body quivered as she watched him suck her juices, and she moaned deeply, moving her hand faster and faster now.

He exhaled sharply with excitement. Another finger entered his mouth, then another, one at a time. He sucked greedily, enjoying every drop of her nectar. He moaned loudly, making sure she knew he was enjoying himself, as he licked his fingers completely clean.

“Tell me what you want me to do,” she begged. She stared at his hard cock, only inches from her salivating mouth, hoping, knowing what he wanted.

“Suck my cock, Sweetheart,” he instructed.

Those were the words she needed to hear. Lying on her side, with the fingers of one hand dancing across her pussy and enflamed nub, she moved closer to the member in his hand. She reached up and wrapped her smaller, soft hand around his own as he leaned forward and offered his cock to her.

“I want it,” she gasped. “Give it to me. Fuck my mouth!”

He leaned further forward as she parted her lips for him. The head of his cock touched her lips and her tongue snaked out, dancing across the surface. She tightened it into as much of a point as she could and pressed it against the center. The tip of her tongue entered the holes in his cock, darting in and out, giving him an incredible sensation unlike anything he had ever before experienced.

“Oh, Baby, that feels so fucking good!” he insisted. He reached back down her stomach, across her waist, and placed his hand on hers as she continued to delight herself. “Oh, yeah!” he shuddered.

Her tongue darted in and out of his tiny hole, stretching it and filling it with delight. “I want you to cum,” she shuddered with excitement. Her hand slipped back and forth over her pussy and she whimpered and moaned again.

“How bad do you want it?” he somehow managed to tease.

“Bad!” she gasped. She released her pussy and grabbed his swollen cock with both hands, wrapping around his own. She pulled him deep into her mouth, moaning with oust and desire, before allowing it to release.

“Yes, baby,” she gasped. “Fuck my mouth. Fuck it with your warm, hard cock!”

Without waiting for a reply, she forced it back into her mouth again, causing him to lean forward again, almost falling on top of her. She didn’t care. She didn’t care if he was on top of her, as long as his cock was inside of her mouth. She held him there, working his cock with her tongue and the insides of her cheeks, squeezing as well as sucking. He stared down at her as her cheeks turned hollow from the suction, then ballooned out again with air as she gasped like a distance swimmer.

“Give it to me!” she insisted between mouth fucks. “I want to taste it! I want it so bad! Please!”

He slipped his hand from her grasp and grabbed the back of her head. He pulled her face tight against him and embedded his cock all the way into her mouth. His balls nuzzled against her chin as she sucked and squeezed with her mouth. It was deep by then, touching her throat. She thought she might gag, but the lust and desire overcame her reflexes and she held him deeply in her mouth, deeply until she released him for another breath.

“I want you to cum in my mouth!” she ordered. I need to swallow it!”

She pulled him back between her lips once again. One hand fell from his cock and reached past his balls, finding his ass crack. She pulled against him, forcing his hips forward, slipping her middle finger past the rim of his hole. She held him tightly in her mouth, sucking noisily, refusing to release until he filled her mouth. She whimpered loudly with her face full of cock, and her middle finger slipped a little deeper.

“God!” he shouted.

His cock erupted in an explosive force. His cum burst from his balls, through his shaft, and exploded from his swollen head. It struck the back of her throat and she swallowed noisily, tightening her cheeks about his cock as the warm man seed continued to flow, deeper and deeper, filling her mouth until it began to seep from the corners of her lips. She cried out with excitement around his cock, as it continued to pump into her throat, and she continued to swallow greedily, as though she would never receive anymore.

Cal ’s knees went limp. He felt all the strength drained from his body. Yet somehow he continued to remain on his feet, and allowed her to cradle his cock in her warm mouth. It felt so good in there, as though this was just where it belonged. Even s it grew limp, her mouth continued to feel absolutely wonderful, and he didn’t want this sensation to ever end.

Finally, moments later when his cock had nothing more left to give. He slipped from between her satisfied lips. She smiled up at him, licking the residue from her lips with her long, wonderful soft tongue. She scraped the rest from the sides of her cheeks with her fingers and sucked them clean. Then, just for good measure, she leaned forward and began to suck on his cock once again

“Nothing left?” she asked, faking disappointment.

He reached down and wrapped his hand around hers, still grasping his cock. “Maybe later, Babe. I promise you.”

Published 
Written by Arkansas63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments