Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sucksess

"When she learns that no girl has ever been able to get him off with a blowjob, she accepts the challenge."

85
12 Comments 12
3.0k Views 3.0k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Logan stepped out the front door of the apartment with his beer and took a deep breath of the night air.  For the first time in his life, he had a place of his own.  It wasn’t much, but it was better than living at his parents’ house or the dorm at college.  No rules, no roommates...

And almost no furniture, but he’d take care of that eventually.

The thumping sound of speakers coming down the road intruded on his quiet night, and he glanced that way in irritation.  When the car passed under the streetlight at the corner, he groaned and shook his head.

His sister Denise’s car stopped in front of the apartment.  Her four friends all waved and called out, “Hey,” in unison before breaking out into laughter.  Their tits were all on display in tight, low-cut tops, and he had little doubt that what was hidden below the windows was just as slutty.  Denise was dressed the same way when she climbed out of the car, which was creepy as hell.

“Turn the radio down, Dee,” he said before she could close the door, and mimed it as well, since there was a good chance she couldn’t hear him.

His sister rolled her eyes, but leaned back into the car to crank down the volume.  She then walked up to the apartment wearing what he called her perfect, sweet little sister look, which clashed dramatically with her outfit.

“What do you want, Dee?” he asked before she could roll out, “How’s my favorite brother?”

She looked a little insulted that he didn’t give her a chance to butter him up first, but asked, “Can I borrow twenty dollars?”

“You mean, can I give you twenty dollars that I’ll never see again?”

“I pay it back in love,” she countered.

He slapped a hand to his forehead and groaned.  “You’re not planning to spend it on booze, are you?”

She put her hands on her hips and looked down at his beer before meeting his gaze again.

“I’m legal.  You’re seventeen,” he said to her unasked question.

She shrugged and said, “No, I just need gas money to go cruising.  Come on, Logan.”

He caught the hand gesture she made behind her back, which was obviously a rehearsed cue for all her friends to erupt into a chorus of, “Please,” and “Pretty please.”

“Jesus,” he muttered as he reached for his wallet.

“I love you,” she said when she snatched the twenty out of his hand.

“You are going to pay me that back, or I’ll tell Mom to make you come clean my apartment.”

She had already turned to walk back to the car when she said, “I will.  Bye!”

He shook his head as he watched her drive away, hoping she wasn’t going to get into too much trouble.  The moment shattered, he walked back into his apartment thinking that the money he’d just given his sister probably offset everything he’d saved by leaving the windows open at night instead of running the air-conditioner.

On the way to the bathroom to take a shower, he stopped, sniffed the air, and growled.  He went straight past the bathroom, to the back door, and looked to the left.  Sure enough, the guy whose apartment shared a wall with his was sitting in a lawn chair smoking a joint.

“Hey.  S’up,” the guy said, saluting him with the joint.

“Do you have to do that right there?” Logan asked.  “I can smell it in my whole place.”

“Don’t be an asshole.  I think you need a hit to chill the fuck out.”

“Fuck you,” he growled under his breath as he turned and slammed the door.

He’d already reported the guy to the landlord, but there was no evidence since he smoked outside, which made it his word against his annoying neighbor’s.

One of these days, he thought while closing all the windows, turning on the air-conditioner, and thoroughly hosing the place down with air-freshener.

****

Being forced to close the windows turned out to be an accidental boon, because the temperature shot up to the mid-90s by noon, and Logan had slept in on his day off.  With no particular reason to go out into the god-awful heat, he was sitting on his thrift-store couch watching baseball when the doorbell rang.

Upon looking out the peephole, he recognized one of his sister’s friends, though he couldn’t remember her name.  He opened the door and said, “Hey...”

“Terri,” she said, and then fanned her face.  “Can I come in?”

“Yeah, I guess,” he said as he stepped out of the way.

Even though she was his sister’s friend, he couldn’t help but look.  She had a gorgeous face, pale blue eyes, long, dark hair, and a rockin’ body.  He risked a glance down her low-cut top at a pair of nice tits as she passed, and then a slightly longer one at her sweet ass in tight denim shorts.

Terri hurried inside and breathed a sigh of relief as the air-conditioning washed over her.  Logan shut the door and said, “Denise isn’t here.”

“Oh, I know.  I wanted to ask you something.”

“Like what?”

“So, last night Erica told me that you’ve never come from a blowjob.  And Christie said she heard that too.  So, like, really?  Seriously?  Never?”

All he could do for a few seconds was stare at her in surprised disbelief.  It was the last thing he would have ever expected to hear coming from a friend of his sister.  It was also a bit of a sore spot for him, because he’d been left with blue-balls a couple of times when a girl hadn’t been able to suck him off and it hurt her feelings.

“I can’t believe you just asked me that,” he said when he composed himself.

She rolled her eyes and said, “Come on.  Like I don’t know what a blowjob is or something.  I wanna know.”

He thought to himself, If she wants to act all worldly and shit, fine.  “Yeah.  No girl’s ever been able to suck me off.”

“So, you’ve seriously never come in a girl’s mouth?”

“I didn’t say that.  I said no girl’s ever been able to suck me off.”

She made a jerking-off motion and said, “So, you mean, no hands?  Just sucking it?”

“Even with hands, as long as she’s not just giving me a handjob and sucking the head or something.”

Terri nodded and said, “Okay.  Can I try?”  When his eyes shot wide open, she added, “I’m eighteen.”

“You’re serious?” he asked.

She grinned and said, “Oh yeah.  I bet I can do it.”  She pulled her purse off her shoulder, sat it down on the couch and said, “What have you got to lose – other than some cum?”

He knew it was a bad idea.  For one thing, she was his sister’s friend.  For another, she could be lying about being eighteen.  But with a hot girl standing in his apartment asking to suck his dick, it was a foregone conclusion.

“Do I get to see your tits?” he asked.

“I’ll get naked if you want.”

“That sounds good.”

“Okay,” she said, and then immediately pulled her blouse over her head.

She wasn’t wearing a bra, so he had a perfect view of her big, firm tits as soon as they dropped free and jiggled.  She tossed the blouse atop her purse, and then looked at him, lifting her eyebrows.

“Are you going to get naked, or what?” she asked.

Logan pulled his shirt off while she sat down on the couch.  She moaned in approval at his bared torso, and then went to work on her shoes.  Since he wasn’t wearing anything else, he dropped his shorts and underwear.

Terri’s shoe fell to the floor and she gasped when his rising cock sprang free to bounce from the motion of him stepping out of his shorts.  He was completely naked before she said, “Oh my,” and lifted her foot to pull off her other shoe.

She dispensed with her socks as he walked over to the couch, and then stood up in front of him to stroke her fingers over his chest.

“Want some help with those?” he asked, looking down at her shorts – though he could barely see them past her incredible tits.

“Sure,” she answered.

Logan popped open the button, and then slowly pulled down the zipper.  Terri’s hands kept roaming over his chest.  She drew in a shuddering breath when he hooked his thumbs beneath the waistband of the denim and started to push.  It took quite a bit of effort and some help from her wriggling to get them moving.  The shorts were so tight that her green panties were coming down with them, so he let his fingers drag over her butt as he revealed it.  It felt just as firm as it looked.

When her shorts were as low as he could push them without bending, Terri sat down and took over.  She lifted her knees to push both panties and shorts down to her ankles.  A quick movement freed her right foot, and she kicked the material free.  She had a triangular patch of trimmed curls on her mound, but her pussy was shaved bare.

Terri sat up and reached out to wrap her fingers around his cock.  She gave a little tug and asked, “Is here okay?”

“Whatever you want.”

She moaned and said, “I like the sound of that.”

Another couple of tugs encouraged him to stutter-step until his legs were against the couch.  It put him in perfect position with his erection dancing in front of her face.  Terri looked up, caught his gaze, and trapped him in the blue pools.  Her tongue slipped out and tickled the tip with a feather-light touch.  He grunted from the tease and throbbed in her hand, which caused her to smile.

Never breaking eye-contact, she swirled her tongue over the head for a second, and then asked, “Does that feel good?”

“Oh yeah, but it takes more than that.”

She chuckled and said, “I like a challenge.”  Then she took a deep breath before adding, “And a big cock.”

Out came her tongue again, tracing the ridge at the bottom of the helmet this time.  Then she tickled the stiff cord in the center before sliding her tongue up to the slit.  She pushed her tongue in, but not too hard, and then gave the swollen head a kiss.

“Tastes good,” she said.

Struck by the sight of her worshiping his cock, he groaned, “Damn, you’re beautiful.”

She kissed the head again and said, “Thank you.”

Terri turned her head sideways – still looking up at him – and gave him a broad-tongued lap from her hand to the head.  She pulled her tongue back in and made another stripe, and then another, slowly coating him in a glistening sheath of saliva.

VictoriaLara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaLara

As beautiful as her face was, it was hard to ignore something else.  “I love those tits.”

She only stopped licking him long enough to say, “You can touch them.”

Logan cupped the right one and lightly glided his hand along its soft curve.  She moaned in response.  He stretched out a thumb and brushed her stiff nipple, which drew out an even longer moan.

“That feels good. You’re making me wet,” she said before giving the head of his cock an extra sloppy lick.  “Want to see?”

“Absolutely.”

She let go of his cock and sat back to lift one foot on the couch.  Two fingers parted her thin, smooth nether lips, exposing the pink and glistening center.  She rubbed her fingers up and down the length of her pussy a couple of times, and then groaned as she plunged them into her canal.  When she pulled them back out, they were completely coated in her juices.  She reached out, smeared the wetness over his cock, and then went back for more.

“Bet it tastes even better now,” he said while she smoothed the second dip of her nectar on his erection.

“Let’s find out.”

She sat up, and for the first time, took him between her lips.  It was only the head, but she massaged it with her lips and teased it with her tongue.  After a few seconds, she let him slide out with agonizing slowness that ended in a kissing sound.

“You were right,” she said.  “Now I’m really getting wet.  Hope you don’t mind pussy juice on your couch.”

“Nope, that’s fine with me.”  Knowing how often blowjobs ended in disappointment for him, he suggested, “You know, if you want to skip this, I could do something for you, too.”

That elicited a sharp moan, followed by, “Don’t tempt me.  Just looking at you is making my pussy ache.  I’m going to be the one who makes you blow a load in my mouth.”

She took him in again and Logan said, “Hope you’re right.”

Terri sucked on a couple of inches of his shaft, holding it in her mouth for a second at the bottom of each stroke, and then slowly sliding her lips back to the very tip.  After a half dozen times, she took him in a little quicker, skipping the pause, and tongued the head whenever her lips uncovered it.  Logan grunted and groaned from the pleasure, trying not to think about the normal outcome.

After a couple more slow strokes, she stopped to lap and swirl her tongue over the head.  She followed this by turning her head sideways, bending low, and dragging her tongue down along his length.  She opened her fingers as she neared the root, allowing her to continue the journey all the way to his balls, which she licked with darting, unpredictable swipes.  She pulled her tongue back in to get it extra wet before sliding it back up to the head.

“Am I getting you there?” she asked while looking into his eyes again.

“It feels incredible.”

“Not yet, huh?  We’ll see about that.”

She engulfed him with a quick bob of her head, taking him an inch or so deeper than she had so far.  Her hair bounced as she sucked him fast, but she wasn’t holding the same pressure, and that cut down on the sensation.

She let him pop out of her lips, gasped, and asked, “How was that?”

“It’s actually better slow, like before,” he answered.

Many girls had shown frustration when he told them that.  Terri simply said, “Okay,” and swallowed him in a strong, slow suck.

Every time she paused to lick or suckle the head, she would look up at him, pulling him into her sexy eyes.  The sound of her lips sliding over him, her moans, and the faint croaks when she took him into her throat were sweet music that constantly lifted his passion higher.  Those moans grew louder whenever he squeezed her irresistible tits.

Long after most girls gave up, she was still going strong, and maintaining the slow pace that was giving him the most pleasure.  A swirl of the tongue.  A twist of her head.  The heat of her mouth.  The cool breeze of the ceiling fan on his saliva-slick skin.  It all combined to summon up a warm tickle in the head of his cock, and a shiver ran through him.  It had happened before, to no avail, but it was closer than most girls managed to get him.

The minutes ticked by, but she refused to surrender.  Slowly but surely, the tickle turned into an itch spreading down his shaft.  Logan gasped as it heated up, and then growled, “Ah, fuck yeah.”

“Mmm hmm?” she moaned around his cock – the sound hopeful and excited.

“Don’t stop,” he said, closer than he’d ever been before.

“Nuh uh,” she hummed, the sound vibrating through his erection.

At first, when she pulled back to just the head, he felt the ecstasy wane, and he growled in frustration.  Then, she picked up the pace slightly, still sucking hard, and wagged her tongue back and forth.  As quickly as it had ebbed, his pleasure surged.  His hand slid to the back of her head and his fingers twined into her hair.

“Oh fuck.  Just like that.  Don’t stop.  Please don’t stop,” he spat out as he drew near the edge, praying he wouldn’t be denied again, as he had so many times before.

Terri cupped his balls, and her middle finger stroked the cord running from the back of them to his ass.  A chill shot up his spine.

“God!”  He cried out.  His voice shot up an octave as he teetered on the cusp.  “Fuck!  I’m gonna fucking come!”

Then a growling roar burst from his lips as he exploded in her mouth.

Terri let out a muffled squeal of delight as the first two blasts filled her mouth.  Then she pulled down on the pulsing shaft and looked up at him – her expression one of unabashed triumph.  As soon as their eyes met, she held him tight in her hand and opened her mouth.  The next eruption spattered against her teeth and the roof of her mouth, while the one that followed dribbled down her chin.

Then he was back in her mouth again.

Logan grunted with every ejaculation, feeling weaker and more lightheaded by the moment.  Terri held on, moaning in delight, and drained him absolutely dry.  Even when he weakly tried to pull away, she gave him no respite.  Just before the sharpness of his ecstasy reached the point of desperation, she finally let him go.

His knees buckled, and he collapsed to sit down hard.  Through eyes that blinked beyond his control, he watched Terri pulling his cream from her chin to her lips and sucking her fingers clean.  Her other hand was between her legs, drawing circles over her clit.

“Oh my god, I loved that,” she said, though he could barely hear her over his hoarse gasps for breath.  “Can’t say no girl’s ever sucked you off anymore, huh?”

She was right about that in spades.

The intensity of the near painful pleasure drained away, letting him realize how ridiculous he must look.  That had to compete with the euphoria of it finally happening, though.  She’d made him come – hard – where every other girl had failed.  With a surge of effort, he straightened his legs, though he still couldn’t lift his head.

At least until Terri cried out, “Oh shit,” and startled him.

She stood up and said, “I’ve got to be at work in an hour.  I almost forgot.  Where’s your bathroom?”

He pointed with a trembling hand toward the hall and said, “On the right.”

Terri scurried off, and after a long look at the couch, he managed to crawl up onto the warm cushion she’d just vacated.  He heard water running in the bathroom as she washed.

Finally beginning to catch his breath, he called out, “There’s mouthwash in the cabinet.”

She answered with a hurried, “Thanks!”

When he heard her gargling, he leaned over, lay down on his side, and scooped up her shorts and panties from the floor.  After separating the two, he sat back up and laid them atop her blouse.  She rushed back into the room – breasts bouncing in the most eye-catching way – and smiled at him when she saw him admiring her.  She saw her panties on the couch and snatched them up.

He got another bouncing breast show while she squeezed back into her painted-on shorts.  She grabbed her blouse afterward, but sat it down and dug into the purse beneath rather than putting it on.  When she unlocked her phone, her brow furrowed for a moment.  She looked at the clock on the wall and then back at the phone before releasing a sigh of relief.

Terri plopped down on the couch next to him and said, “Your clock is a half hour fast.”

“Oh yeah.  Shit.  I set that one fast so it shocks me when I’m half asleep.  Keeps me from being late for work.”

She chuckled and said, “Probably just did the same for me.  I was right on the verge of finger-banging myself when I saw it.”

“I’ve got to take that clock down,” he said in a mock contemplative tone.

Terri laughed and then said, “I bet I wouldn’t have had to do it myself, would I?”

“Not if you wanted any help.”

She moaned, shivered, and picked up her blouse.  “Better stop that or I’m going to be late for work after all.”

Logan groaned and got up from the couch while she pulled on her blouse and settled her tits into it.  She let out a sad little moan and pouted when he picked up his underwear from the floor and pulled them on.

“So, can I have your number?” she asked once he had his shorts on.

She was checking out his bare chest, so he left his shirt on the floor and rattled off the number.  She went to work on her phone, and it wasn’t long before his began to vibrate and walk across the end table.

“Now you have mine,” she said.  “I really don’t want to, but I’ve got to go.”

He nodded, and she popped up from the couch.  As he walked her to the door, she said, “I get off at nine.  Are you doing anything?”

“I didn’t have any plans.”

“Feel like doing me?”

God damn, he thought, but he managed a much smoother, “Sounds like a plan.”

Terri grabbed his cock as he opened the door and said, “See you about nine-thirty.”

With that, she swept past him and outside.  Logan followed her and leaned against the doorframe to stare at her ass, but looked to the right when he heard the pothead’s door open.

“Sis?  What are you doing here?” his neighbor asked.

“Can’t talk.  On my way to work,” Terri answered without looking back.

Mr. Stinkweed turned to see Logan standing bare-chested in the door.  He glanced at Terri, then back to Logan, and gaped at him in wide-eyed shock.

Logan grinned and nodded before heading back inside – where he burst into laughter at the sweet, accidental revenge.

Published 
Written by RejectReality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments