Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Slowly Nodding “Yes”

16
4 Comments 4
4.4k Views 4.4k
776 words 776 words
He had brushed her long black hair over her ear so he could whisper in and kiss it. “I want you on your knees in front of me.” She took a soft but quick breath at “knees” and then began to slowly nod her head up and down, “yes,” without a word.

She slid down his body to her knees so he could stand over her, her hands trailing above hard nipples and soft kisses down his bare chest. Her thin hand naturally wrapped around the base of his cock as she softly licked from base to tip. A small gasp came and he let himself enjoy two slow, full licks, his head gently rolling back.

When he looked back down she was holding the tip in her lips and looking up at him with slightly raised eyebrows just visible under the bottom of her bangs, her eyes feigning a youthful innocence unable to hide the desire she felt to suck on him. They were different than the attentive, gentle eyes he’d seen earlier in the week.

They’d talked about a project for work she was helping with. In her own quiet and reserved way, she’d seemed so eager to please and understand. Listening to direction and explanation she slowly nodded and repeated “Okay,” until well after he’d felt his pulse and shorts rise. He needed her. He couldn’t stop picturing her looking up from under his dick, nodding, dying to do what he asked.

Now they were naked and her eyes were making him throb and ache even more than her hands and mouth. “Ohh, give me a second,” he said and gathered up her hair into a loose ponytail. Instead, she pulled him down into her throat and gagged but held him there with his balls on her chin until he used his grip on her hair to pull her off.

There were a few strings of saliva hanging from her still outstretched tongue as he said, “Bad girl, so that’s what you want?”

She nodded quickly now. “Say it.”

She spoke hurriedly, rushing through it. “Yes, yes, yes, please, I want your cock. I couldn’t help it. Punish me. Slap my face with it and fuck my mouth, please.” Her heart was beating out of her chest as the words tumbled out. She needed him.

BeautyEma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautyEma

He pulled her hair back so she was looking directly up at him standing over her. “Open your mouth… Good, nice and wide…Stick out your tongue.” She took a second to lick her lips and then her tongue was out and waiting.

“Oh yesss, that’s a good girl,” he said as he gripped himself with his hand not holding her hair and slapped his cock up and down on her tongue.

She loved it. She loved feeling her body used by him like this. She felt herself get even more wet every time she heard the smack of his cock against her slick tongue.

Suddenly, he guided his dick into her mouth and used his hand on her hair and the back of her head to push down into her tight throat. He felt his dick jump when she gagged. Then he was fucking her face, she asked for it and he couldn’t help getting to it so fast. He used the loose ponytail in his hand to bob her head up and down. Then he used it to hold her head steady and pumped in and out with his hips until he was groaning, feeling the back of her throat.

Spit was running off her lips and chin down onto her breasts and thighs when he pulled out. “God, fuck, stroke me…You’re so sexy getting this messy for me.”

She wrapped her dainty hand around his cock and started rubbing. Her thin fingers and small hands made his average size look so sexy to him. She started coaxing him and they both knew it wouldn’t be long with her hand sliding and squeezing. “Cum on my face baby,” she said nodding her head for extra encouragement. “I want to feel your hot cum on me. Here, I’ll stick my tongue out for you, I know you like that. Cum on my tongue.”

Her skinny hands stroked him until he exploded. The first two big spurts immediately went to her forehead and cheek before she put his head on her tongue and let him finish there. He watched his cum splatter her tongue before she swallowed. “Mmm, god so good,” she said licking the rest off her fingers before gently sucking his softening cock.

Published 
Written by S_C_Horn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments