Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sisterhood III: Emily's First Cock Sucking Session!

"Emily is helped along sucking her first cock by her older sister"

12
1 Comment 1
69.9k Views 69.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Famous Story
Sisterhood III: Emily's First Cock Sucking Session!

Emily, a nubile, virgin sixteen year old girl had been caught by her eighteen years old sister Grace, a total slut who was sucking off John, a man she had invited over to her parents house while they were out. Grace had decided, that so she couldn't tell on her to their parents what she was doing, she would then turn her younger sister into a total slut like her, and have John be the first.

Already she had caught Emily masturbating while watching Grace perform oral sex, and then got John to go down and eat out Emily's sweet and innocent young pussy for the first time. Now, Grace thought, it's time for the next lesson and get her sister to suck cock for the first time.

"Sit down and get your cock out babe, coz I think it's time she learned how to suck a guy's cock and enjoy it if she's going to become a total slut like me!" she spoke with a sly smile on her face. John wasted no time, as he dropped his trousers and shifted his feet from them as he kicked them to the side. He stood there, his boxers covering his privates as he sat down upon the sofa. He unbuttoned the peep hole, and slipped his hand inside, before returning with a soft, thick cock in his hand. He left it to lay upon his boxers as he laid back and waited.

"Okay Sis. Come here!" Grace said, as she pulled Emily up from her seat at the side of John, her cunt still dripping wet from her orgasmic experience of being eaten out by John's tongue and mouth. Grace turned her to face John, standing between his legs which were spread apart, either side of her position.

"Now, on your hands and knees and assume the position!" Grace informed her sis, as Emily glanced at her older sibling and then without question dropped to her hands and knees.

Emily couldn't take her eyes off John's cock, and although it wasn't hard yet she knew deep down inside, she wanted it. She was beginning to hunger, to feel that desperation to taste it, suck on it, and pound inside her cunt. She could have stopped anytime and ran away, but in truth she wanted to do this so bad and become a woman, and maybe even a slut like her sister.

"Good girl, now take his cock in your hand, because your going to have to stroke him a little and get him hard again!" Grace informed Emily.

Emily was a little anxious, as she had never done anything like this before, let alone actually touch a guy's cock. She reached forward, and wrapped her small hand around the shaft of his soft, floppy cock. She didn't grip too tightly, mostly in fear of damaging him in some form, but within seconds she could feel the way it reacted to her touch. His cock was beginning to harden in her hand. "Oooh... it's getting hard quickly!" Emily gasped out, staring deeply down upon it.

"Good girl. See how easy it can be. Now, to be a slut like me, you slowly jerk his cock at first. Using your wrist, slide your hand up and down his shaft, making it harder." Grace informed Emily informatively.

Emily began to do as she said, as her hand did all the work, bending at the wrist and working up and down, gripping upon the foreskin of John's cock as it began to stiffen, harden in her fingers. John watched, laying back upon the sofa and staring down at her jerking his cock. "MMmmm, looks like she's learning from the best babe!" he joked as he glanced at Grace keeping eye on her younger sister.

It didn't take too long before his cock was nice and thick, and erect like a statue. Emily released her hold, as it stood there, imitating the leaning tower of Pisa, as it leaned to one side gently, only this monument moved on occasion. "Okay Em, now I want you to pull his foreskin back so the head of his cock is exposed." Grace said.

Emily took a gentle hold, and slipped her hand down as the foreskin pulled back it's blanket and revealed the large, round and shiny head of his hard cock to her. The single eye staring upon her with awareness of being awoken from it's sleep.

"Good, now, your going to start low down. So I want you to lick and suck on his balls. He likes that a lot!" Grace informed her to do next.

Emily leaned in and stuck out her tongue as she began to lick softly upon the hairy balls of John, as he shook a little in pleasure at her tongue upon him. She licked his balls, over and over, every inch of them she could find and then, slid one of them inside her warm, wet lips and began to gentle suckle upon it. "Oh fuck yes.... oh my God... she really is a fast learner!" John crackled out of his voice as he began to breathe heavier. His cock bouncing around on it's own above, dancing at a rave party to it's own rhythm of ecstasy.

"That's it. Your a good girl Emily. Now, your gonna slowly start at the base of his cock, and lick all the way up to the head, and off, and then repeat it over and over. Just like licking a lollipop." Grace commented.

Emily began at the base of his cock, just above the balls, and used her wet tongue as it trailed it's way upwards. It slide across the underside of his long, thick and very hard cock. Crossing over the foreskin, and connecting with the sensitive dip just between the engorged head and shaft of his cock. Upwards and on, until she slipped her wet tongue across the head and eye, and off the top. Then returning back to lower down, and starting all over again, wetting her tongue once more.

John closed his eyes, enjoying the immense pleasure she was giving him just from the simple use of her tongue. "Oh fuck, that feels so good babe. Keep licking my cock!" John called out. "Fuck, I really wanna slip my cock between your lips babe. My God, you lick cock like a great slut, just like your sister does!" he commented more on her impressive skills.

Grace got down on her knees, and watched her sister's actions. "Good, now with your hands just gently play with his balls. Cup them, squeeze them, roll them around and tickle them for him babe!" Grace asked her sister to do next.

Emily raised her hands, drifting across the hairy legs of John's thighs and towards his balls. She began to play with them as requested by her older sister. Squeezing them gently, rolling them about and running her hands back and forth across them.

"Oh fuck yes..... God this is amazing hun, thanks for letting me be the one you teach her to suck cock on!" John said to Grace who smiled back at him.

"Okay babe, now your gonna suck on his cock. First, just put his head in between your lips and suck on it, and then, when your ready slip it deeper inside and towards your throat and enjoy it in your warm, wet mouth babe!" Grace spoke to Emily.

Emily ran her tongue up to the head and off, before opening her mouth. She dipped his cock in between her lips and then locked them tightly around. She could feel his cock almost squirming upon her tongue, and began to suck on it.

John called out, as he squeezed his eyes in ecstasy "Fuck yes.... fuck her mouth is so warm and wet inside, and her tongue is so soft."

Grace looked upon her sister's lips wrapped tightly around the shaft of her first cock, thrust inside.

Taliana_prada
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Taliana_prada

She could see how much pleasure herself she was getting from sucking on it also. "Use your tongue Em, slide it around his cock inside your mouth, play with his cock!" she informed her.

Emily began to swirl her tongue around and around, the engorged head washed with saliva from her mouth and the softness of her tongue guiding it's way around it.

"Oh fucking hell yes... Ughhhhh... mmmmm!" John softly screamed out. The wonderful feeling of her tongue and mouth as she sucked on the head of his cock.

She began to slip his cock deeper inside her warm mouth, as her lips stayed tight upon his foreskin and slid down around it. The thick hard shaft disappeared deeper within her mouth, as John's mouth gaped open as she stared down upon her improving attitude to sucking a suck. She raised her head once more, and then back down. Up and down, slipping his cock as it thrust slowly in and out of her mouth, sucking on it and playing with his engorged head using her wet tongue inside.

"Fuck yes... suck that cock babe.... suck it deep inside your mouth" John gasped through heavy breathing and moans of pure ecstasy ripping from his lungs. "Ughhhh... fuck yeah... mmmm... taste my cock babe... suck on it hard and good!" he added to let her know he was enjoying every moment of it, and she was doing a great job sucking him off.

"See, I knew you'd be a slut just like me, and enjoying sucking cock in your mouth!" Grace said to her sister, watching her head slowly rise and lower as John's thick hard cock slipped between her wet lips.

Emily raised her head, as his cock plopped out of her mouth and she used her tongue to flick across the underside of his engorged head. She wrapped her hands upon his thick hard shaft and held it stead as she teased it with her tongue, flicking away and licking around the head and slit upon it. Her hands slowly jerking his foreskin upon his shaft up and down, stroking him off as she played with his cock using her tongue.

"Fuck... suck on my cock deep in your mouth babe... please!" John called out to Emily.

Emily opened her mouth, and plunged his thick cock between her lips, lowering her head down as it delved deeper inside. She wrapped her wet lips around the thick hard shaft, half way down his length and then lowered her head more. She tried to take in as much as she could inside, as inch after inch plunged deeper inside her warm, wet mouth.

Grace watched, with a mixture of shock and delight at her younger sister's actions. "Fuck Em, how much cock can you take inside that mouth of yours!" she called out, as she had taken several inches deep within.

Emily stopped, realizing she couldn't go any further and John could feel the tip of his cock just caressing the back of her throat. She gagged, just a little and then withdrew his cock as it pulled free of her mouth. But, she wanted more, much more of his manhood and couldn't resist continuing in sucking him off. She took an inch or two inside of her mouth once again, and with one hand below she began to jerk his cock up and inside. Her head bobbed up and down, as his cock thrust in and out of her lips, as her hand below continued to jerk his lower shaft of his thick cock.

"Fuck yes babe.... jerk my cock... suck on it harder!" John called out, as his hips began to rock upon the cushions of the sofa. Helping his own cock thrust deeper into her mouth, and jerking his cock between her tight grip of her small hand. He moved his hands, and caressed the side of her face, holding her in position as he fucked her mouth, thrusting his cock harder, faster inside of her lips as her tongue swirled around it over and over. It felt so warm, wet and good inside of her mouth. He continued on, grunting away as he could feel himself drawing closer to the conclusion.

"Ughhhh... fuck yeah.... I'm getting close babe... keeping doing that!" he called out to Emily, holding onto her head, but not forcing her to do what it seemed she was drawing immense satisfaction in performing oral sex upon him.

Grace could see the pleasure in John's face, and knew he was close to busting his nuts into Emily's mouth. She also knew how much a load he could give her, and it may be too much. "He's gonna cum Em. Keep going, but when he shoots his load, take it what you can and then I'll have the rest." Grace informed her sister.

Emily continued on, sucking, jerking and rubbing his cock in her mouth with her tongue. She could feel his cock pulsating and the head ready to explode as he released a huge groan of orgasmic torture "UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK" as a wave of cum spewed out of the slit of his cock. It splashed against the back of Emily's throat and all over her tongue, mixing with her saliva inside of her warm, wet mouth. She continued to jerk as more poured out of his cock, and it seemed never ending into her mouth. She knew she couldn't take much more of the pool of salty goodness that was forming upon her tongue. She pulled back as his cock pulled free from between her lips.

Grace took this as her turn, as she quickly snapped her head down and opened her lips. She wrapped them tightly around his cock. "UGhhhhhhh!" he screamed out as small wave of cum crashed against her throat and into her mouth. She washed it around with her tongue and flicked it across the open slit of his cock as it applied every remaining drop it could find into her mouth for her to enjoy. She loved the salty taste to cum, and the sweetly goodness guys always give her. She pulled away, licking every last thin thread of cum that was upon the swollen head of his cock, and took it upon her lips. She turned to look at Emily.

Emily was sat there, watching her sister take the last remaining reminiscent of his cum, with her mouth closed still, and cum inside. "You want to swallow it Em, believe me at first it may be a little too salty but once you get used to it, you will enjoy the taste and want it all the time!" Grace informed her. Emily swallowed, closing her eyes and tasting a slight salty, sweet taste as it dripped down her throat, but enjoying it all the while also.

"Mmm, that's a good girl Em. You see, your coming along just fine. And John is very happy as you can see, you drained him dry at the moment." Grace said, in a pleasing manner to her younger sister. "But we're not finished babe. I think now, we have to see how tight that cunt is of yours. And to do that, I think it's time you had something thick, hard and very pleasurable stuffed inside of your wet cunt."

Emily looked on, knowing full well what she meant. She had never had anything inserted into her cunt before, and this would be her first. She was excited but also anxious at exploring this new territory, and hoped she could do well and please her slutty sister along the way.
Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments