Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sherry’s Trip to the Video Arcade

"Sherry takes another step in her sexual journey"

21
2 Comments 2
6.0k Views 6.0k
964 words 964 words

I've gone over my wife Sherry's story in other posts, but suffice to say she's gorgeous, petite kind of a gymnast body with B-C cups and long red hair with deep green eyes. When we would discuss ways for her to service other men in front of me, we were never sure just where and how to "get our feet wet" so to speak. We didn't want friends or anyone who might know us for that matter, so what to do? I found a gloryhole site and showed it to her and she liked the idea. It was perfect... anonymity, privacy, and a good way to see if I could watch her AND if she was comfortable being watched. I scouted an adult shop on the other side of town and found they had booths and the prerequisite holes in the walls and we were set.

She was nervous as she walked around the store (I came in separately, so guys wouldn't know she wasn't alone.) It was a big store and probably eight-ten guys roaming the isles. Sherry was dressed normally, if not just a little sexy, wearing half t-shirt (showing off her amazing stomach), faded and torn jeans shorts, and some cowboy boots. She drew attention pretty fast though, being the only female in the place. She didn't talk to anyone and pretended to browse while flirting just a little with the customers. By the time I made my way to the booth, she had several guys kinda following her around and she knew it was time.

She got in the booth with me (there was enough room) and whispered something about how maybe it wasn't gonna work, but I told her to be patient. Sure enough, a minute or so later a semi erect penis appeared through the hole. She gave me one last look as I nodded my head that it was OK. She squatted down and began stroking it with one hand before taking it into her mouth to begin sucking. The sound of her sucking and the sounds the man in the next booth were making got me so excited I could hardly stand it. Pretty soon I heard her gulping down his juice, when he was done she let him go and his cock disappeared back through the hole.

She didn’t have to wait long and another somewhat flaccid penis came through the hole. Sherry held the head up with two fingers and began licking the underside from as far down as she could, all the way to the tip. A minute or two of that did the trick and he was fully erect as she proceeded to slide her lips up and down the shaft. She was soon taking it deep, all the way down and all the way back to the tip, taking his full length rather easily. The man began moving his hips in a fucking motion so she held still and let him fuck her mouth. When he realized she was letting him do that, he began pumping her mouth as hard as he could. Watching her getting face fucked was even more exciting and I began jerking myself.

Valesskahall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valesskahall

It wasn’t long before I heard the telltale gulping sounds of her swallowing more semen as he erupted in her mouth. He was really filling her up and she had a little trouble getting it all down without it coming out of the sides. But she managed and when she let it loose, the dick disappeared back through the hole. There was a lull in the action and I asked if she was OK, she smiled and told me she was, so we waited for the next cock to come through the hole.

The next one to come through the hole was brown and uncut. From school locker rooms growing up, I recognized it as more than likely belonging to a Hispanic man. Sherry had never seen a dick like that and was hesitant, whispering to me that she didn’t like the looks of it. I told her it was probably one of the guys who did our lawn work and she glared at me with a look that could kill a whole group of people! I told her she didn’t have to suck it, but she leaned forward and took the uncircumcised head in her mouth. She pulled it out briefly to say how weird it felt in her mouth and I told her the lawn guys could help her get used to it. That got me punched almost in the balls, thanks to my quick reflexes she missed, but she was mad.

She turned her concentration back to the still limp penis and began coaxing it to full hardness with her talented lips and tongue. The man began mumbling in Spanish which neither of us understood, but she knew that I was right about the dick’s owner. The words and moans coming from the other side of the wall seemed to energize her as she began sucking with lots of enthusiasm. The man began grunting as he shot stream after stream of cum down her throat. She was ready this time and swallowed it all as quickly as she could.

Word must’ve circulated in the store because she was getting very short breaks in between each guy. She actually stayed until no more dicks appeared through the hole. And by that time she was looking a little tired and while I knew she had sucked off more guys in one night than that in the past, she was out of practice. In total, my Sherry sucked off seven guys that night and we were hooked. I couldn't wait to watch her in action with no walls...

 

Published 
Written by Polarisgod
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments