Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sherry Makes a Group of Conventioneers Evening

"Sherry gives a group of horny convention goers a night to remember"

17
1 Comment 1
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words

 

Going to the video store and watching Sherry suck off random dicks shoved through a hole in the wall was OK, but we needed more. Since she would not do anything in our town, I had to think outside the box. An idea finally came to me that would provide anonymity for her and provide a way for her to have some face-to-face action.

A large Midwestern city about three hours SE of us would be perfect, as they always had conventions in town. Conventions, where large groups of men far from home gather and do things their wives would never approve of. This usually meant lots of drinking and strip bars. It was the perfect setup. I called some of the hotels and found out when a good size convention would be in town and booked us a suite in the hotel.

We drove down that Friday and got settled in our room. It was a two-room suite with lots of room. Also, there was plenty of closet space to hide my stuff, which was all part of the plan. You see, we figured most guys wouldn’t be up for too much if they thought I was her husband or even boyfriend. So the story we concocted was that she caught her husband cheating on her, came to the hotel, and wanted nothing more than to drink and be merry. My story was that I was in town on business and met her the night before. About 10 pm, we headed down to the bar and scouted for a group of drunk guys.

We sat at the bar and found our targets right away; they were perfect. A group of six overweight, middle-aged men in cheap suits, drinking heavily and having fun. Sherry made her way to the dance floor and began dancing by herself, and she made several mock attempts to get me to dance to show she wanted to dance with someone. It wasn’t long before one of the men gathered up the courage and came out and started dancing with her. A slow song came on, and she pressed herself against him as he caressed her lovely ass with both hands. After the song, she whispered something to him, and they went over to the table and sat down. She had their complete attention, and they were buying her drinks, and each taking turns dancing with her (and basically feeling her up). She played her part masterfully and was very flirtatious, and didn’t protest a bit. In fact, she seemed to enjoy all the attention she was getting.

I eventually joined the group, and as Sherry and one of them were dancing, I told the story we’d made up. I told them how she caught her husband cheating and was now bound and determined to get payback, or so she said. The bar was closing, and I suggested we move the party up to “her” room. Five out of the six said yes, and we all went up to the room. We all kind of sat down in a loose circle and were drinking and talking. Sherry said something about more dancing and turned on a small boombox we brought with us. Music started to play (perfect stripping music), and she began dancing around the room seductively. She went from man to man and gave each a sort of a lap dance as they watched. One of them held up a five-dollar bill, and she came over and danced in front of him, pulling her shirt out of her pants and unbuttoning it. He quickly pulled out another five-dollar bill as she let the shirt fall to the floor and reached back to unclasp her bra. She held the bra behind his head as she pulled his face between her tits.

gabyflowers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gabyflowers

The rest of the guys scrambled for their wallets, and ones and fives were waving in the air. Sherry pulled her boots off and slowly peeled her jeans off to reveal a dark blue, lacy thong. She went from man to man as she danced, grinded, and was heavily groped by all the men. They were all drunk and horny and taking advantage of having a hot girl dancing for them and allowing them to grope her. Someone held up a twenty, and she went over to him, turned around, and bent over, pulling her thong down to her ankles and kicking them to a corner. She was now naked in a hotel room with a group of strange men, and loving every minute. Now as she made the rounds dancing for them, she began rubbing their cocks through their pants and complimenting their size. She got down on her knees in front of one of them and started giving him a “simulated” blowjob, licking and mouthing on his cock. She repeated the same trick for them all, and now it was my turn. As we planned, I said to hell with that, why don’t you do it for real? I pulled my stiff cock out and waved it at her. She didn’t skip a beat and came over, knelt down, and began sucking me off.

I had my eyes partly closed, but I wanted to see their reaction. All eyes were glued to me, her, us, whatever, we had their full attention. I was pretty revved and only lasted maybe five minutes before filling her mouth with my cum, which she swallowed dutifully. She got up, and as she was wiping off her lips, she turned to the men and said, “anyone else?”

Actually, one already had his dick out and was rubbing it, so she went to him and pushed his knees apart as she assumed the position. She sucked on him for probably another five minutes or so before he began grunting, and I could hear her swallowing his semen. As soon as she was done with him, another guy motioned her over, and she also knelt down in front of him and began licking his partially hard dick. It wasn’t long before he was fully erect, and she began sucking like a woman possessed until he shot his sperm down her throat in several streams. Sherry was on a roll and went from man to man, sucking the rest of them off, not missing a drop.

After she had serviced all of the men, she said something about a bathroom break, and when she was gone, I suggested maybe we call it a night. They agreed, and I said I’d make sure she was okay as they all filed out the door.

So that was our first blowbang, and I guess all I can say is, more to come...

 

Published 
Written by Polarisgod
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments