Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexy Red

"Sexy Red is about a hot date in a Sexy Red room in a motel."

5
2 Comments 2
3.5k Views 3.5k
728 words 728 words

Author's Notes

"The author is a woman who loves sex..."

The Sexy Red motel suite is decorated in red, with lots of tiny red LED light bulbs. A round bed and handcuffs on the headboard. They come in handy for the slutty stuff I have in mind.

After a relaxing, foamy bath in the tub and a few drinks, I put on the slutty panties I bought at a sex shop along with other little things I intend to put to good use throughout the night. My panties are in black lace, with a string of rhinestones. The important detail: they have an opening, a slit allowing my own slit to show!

I begin rubbing against the dance pole as I display to my partner, while I move my body like a snake. He likes what he sees and starts stroking and caressing my hips with his hands, then he slides them to the panty slit as he leads me to the bed.

He handcuffs me. With my arms wide open. The noise the chains make titillates me. He straddles me very close to my breasts and places his gorgeous prick between my tits.

He moves, coming and going, squeezing and pressing my breasts together with his hands. His stiffening cock draws very close to my mouth, which is already open to taste it. He eases his big cock into my mouth, works it every which way, hits my face with it, rubs its glans on my lips:

“Do you like that, my little whore? Want more?"

He subjugates me, and I like it.

“I do, I want to swallow your whole cock… Mmm…”

He slides its entire bulk down my throat. In his eyes, I see his pleasure in overpowering me. I suck and lick his stiff manhood, while he himself handles it, as I’m still bound by the handcuffs. I see his desire swell, as well as the bulk of his cock.

In a rapid movement, he reaches my sex, runs his tongue over my clit. I am moist, then wet. He decides to enter me, fuck my brains out, pounding with frantic, fast thrusts. Wishing to prolong that fuck, he slows down, frees me from the moorings, and flips me over on all fours. He lowers my head onto the pillow.

emilywalker1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emilywalker1

“Yes, like that. Now stick up that ass!”

He imposes his will on me as he touches me, seeking to arouse me with his fingers on my clit. Kneeling behind my butt, he penetrates me holding my hips to synchronize our movements.

“Mmm... I love fucking this yummy little twat!”

His words make me very horny and, watching the scene in the mirror, I lose myself.

The image of him fucking me, his cock in and out of me, the stark contrast of my lily-white ass and the brown color of his phallus… I am thrust into a cloud of pleasure.

One more moment and I’m gonna cum!

However, he has further plans for us.

He exits me and leads me to the erotic chair next to the bed. He opens my legs wide and gets between them, thrusting his pole for a few moments. He removes it. He sticks it in my mouth and goes back to my vulva. Now his thrusts are very hard, violent. He fucks me with gusto. My whole body is shaking, quaking. There’s a volcano inside me about to erupt! He groans, twists, releases himself. I feel his lava. He comes all over my body as it leans in this obscene chair.

He gets his breath back. He tells me that now I must come for him. He goes over to my purse to get a toy. It’s a penis sleeve. It’s made of a flexible, soft material, with some protrusions, like scales. He sticks his fingers in that naughty toy and starts masturbating me. He then inserts his penis while stroking my clit. It’s mind-blowing!

“Ahh... Yes, ram it in me, ram it in!”

I lose control, I lose myself, I find myself. Once again the sight of that scene on the mirror fills me with excitement and I reach a colossal orgasm! My beaver throbs with pleasure and relief. I am exhausted, spent, my body melting… before I fade out, I remember some erotic verses read recently, where I asked Desire: "Who are you?" And he answered: lava, powder, nothing!"

Published 
Written by colortheeyear
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments